Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

• Is it still neccessary to keep Sanji in the top 3 of the Strawhats?
• Is Usopp taking over now, with his current bounty and,
• Has Oda been downgrading Sanji physical power on purpose with obvious signs since TS?

E.g. ~>
(Warning foul language)
You must be registered for see images

Lets discuss all these things.

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On December 2nd you still entered a valid contestant for 'dumbest thread of the year'.
Hahahahahaha man you guys keep suprising me every single time!! Nice humour.

Anyways, seriously, Zoro is (about to be) the strongest swordsman as far as we know. We can discuss this forever but Sanji is weak.

Insidious Smile

Supreme
Kin
76💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sees that image of that user criticizing Sanji's power and immediately makes this thread. Haha...! Sanji is still in the monster trio, and will now have an arc solely focused in his character. Are you mad Zoro fan-boys?

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro hasn't shown anything that makes him leagues above Sanji though.
Its more like sanji hasnt shown anything that puts him in the same league as zoro. Not that sanji isnt but his post skip feats have been subpar. It is likely though this arc is going to give him more screen time (or at this rate, the arc after this one) and he will get the chance to show off against some powerful opponents.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It doesn't matter, as far as as im concerned oda didnt name them the "monster trio" , fans did . Thus comapring power levels &feats of these characters is redundant.

So humbly i ask for you all to stop fighting over such minor details focus on theories/ predictions.

Bunch of baaaka .

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

• Is it still neccessary to keep Sanji in the top 3 of the Strawhats?
• Is Usopp taking over now, with his current bounty and,
• Has Oda been downgrading Sanji physical power on purpose with obvious signs since TS?

E.g. ~>
(Warning foul language)

Lets discuss all these things.
Sanji was left alone on ship because of the monster trio. Luffy believe in sanji words to stand up against Big mom.
Against vergo sanji didn't even use haki & I am sure sanji has both arnamant and observation haki.
Sanji left letter luffy and zoro aren't worried for a single second.
About his bounty I think we are going to see a increase when he come back. Usopp bounty was increased as everyone got fooled thinking him as God Usopp & also the chilli pepper pill do the trick as well.Right now His bounty is like chopper but overestimated not underestimated.
Fuji din't get in serious mode as he is underestimating Zoro.
Sanji against doffy is not a good match without knowing about doffy so as zoro.Because sanji may believe that doffy use sky walk same as him but got trap in Doffy DF string.Zoro would be in the same situation there as well.Also was ready for second round but never got the chance not against doffy and vergo.
Also I predict that when sanji meet straw Hats in Zou arc you can get the same monster trio fell back.As for me they are still MONSTER TRIO

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
hmm... okay ? lol , you must not be following the same series as we are , but okay...
Aside from the Pica cut, what has Zoro shown that places him above Sanji so much?
Its more like sanji hasnt shown anything that puts him in the same league as zoro. Not that sanji isnt but his post skip feats have been subpar. It is likely though this arc is going to give him more screen time (or at this rate, the arc after this one) and he will get the chance to show off against some powerful opponents.
Literally the only thing that puts Zoro above Sanji is the Pica cut. And I get that that portrays Zoro as stronger so far. It doesn't, however, support this notion that Zoro is leaving Sanji in the dust and is eons ahead of him in strength.

Not to mention the fact that the scale of Hell Memories on the puffer Fishman is very close to the scale of Zoro's cut.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji is weak and pathetic. The new Monster Trio is Luffy, Law, and Zoro. /sarcasm (putting this here because I know that lots of people here don't understand sarcasm).

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aside from the Pica cut, what has Zoro shown that places him above Sanji so much?

Literally the only thing that puts Zoro above Sanji is the Pica cut. And I get that that portrays Zoro as stronger so far. It doesn't, however, support this notion that Zoro is leaving Sanji in the dust and is eons ahead of him in strength.

Not to mention the fact that the scale of Hell Memories on the puffer Fishman is very close to the scale of Zoro's cut.
I think Pica was much much larger than the puffer fishmen but also stone is much harder than flesh. But beyond that zoro has also showed the ability to use hardened haki and cut a full body user. Pica is only the second to have used it and it doesn't necessaruly mean picas haki was particularly strong but it shows that zoro is able to keep up with haki users in the new world while sanjis only encounter with one ended badly for him.

I also want to add that although people think vergos haki was stroonger than picas, both of them were one shotted as soon as they used full body. And that vergo isnt as tough as people think because he actually would have been beaten rather quickly by law if law had his heart the whole time. And also smoker is a weakling so really vergo wasnt that great to have beaten sanji.

Last edited:

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

zoro is still > sanji , oda already proved that in enies lobby arc :) , plus zoro > vergo just in case ^-^

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, it is necessary. Sanji getting defeated by Vergo isn't degrading at all since he had injuries prior to that and even Smoker/Law had difficulties with him (prior to Law's cut). Vergo was just that monstrous and even Zoro would suffer a similar faith. Usopp isn't taking over and don't quote me on this but I vaguely remember Oda saying that he intends to keep Usopp as the weakest SH. He'll show more acts of bravery and character development rather than huge strength progression that the M3 are known for. Seeing Luffy's gear 4th made me hyped to see what new tech./powerup that Zoro/Sanji will show off. So that being said, Sanji will make a "comeback". Hopefully it's also in the form of character development since the dude is MIA.

Oda is not so much afraid of putting Sanji/Luffy in situations where they'll get spanked but with Zoro he is thanks to the golden promise he made to Luffy. I mean, when was the last time Zoro got a nice beating without coming up with a badass speech/one-liner? I can only think of back in Water 7 when CP9 first attacked but Luffy also got outclassed then. I would say that Oda is a bit too biased with Zoro and it feels even more obvious with the TS.

Last edited:

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bounty doesn't represent anything,
Sanji is still the 3rd strongest of the crew... But his level has apparently went more distant to that of Zoro's...

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People need to stop this Sanji hate..

All you guys do is hate on Sanji and say he isn't anywhere near Zoro's level. Then next week Oda shows Sanji fighting on par with Jack or gives Sanji some amazing feat next month and everyone tries to jump on sanji's bandwagon and starts trying to diss Zoro. These threads are pathetic, we see this all the time with one piece and Naruto and everyone who makes these pre-established ranks (before said character even gets time to shine) always ends up looking stupid.

I mean d@mn!!!! Sanji wasnt even involved in Dessrossa post-birdcage, yet some of you are trying to compare him to Zoro (Pica Feat). We haven't even seen him use CoA yet. Simply Pathetic..

How about this... I predict that by the end of January (6-7 chapters from now) Sanji will show some amazing feat and everyone calling him weak will look stupid because they made judgement about his abilities before he was even challenged enough in battle to show what he was really capable of..

S.N.
All the people hating on Invankov and stating that because Sanji was trained by Ivankov that he is weaker than zoro and got no real benefit should really just stay quite. Ivankov is just as much a legend as Mihawk and Rayleigh.. Ivankov (much like Rayleigh) is the in the world and is the Queen of his own Island in the New World. Dragon wouldnt choose fodder to be a commander(1 of 3) in his organization. Also out of all the Bad@$$es in Impel Down, Invankov was the only prisoner to escape his cell, while handuffed by seastone handcuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.