Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"...yes...later"
Daniel walks away from ryun and elsa, not being able to deal with the fact his daughter may lose her life . e walks into the bedroom and lies on the bed, taking heavy berathes.

"How is it coming elsa?" Ryun stand watching elsa as she works on using her ability

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daniel walks away from ryun and elsa, not being able to deal with the fact his daughter may lose her life . e walks into the bedroom and lies on the bed, taking heavy berathes.

"How is it coming elsa?" Ryun stand watching elsa as she works on using her ability
Daniel notices the room is below freezing

--------------

"I thank I'm getting better"
She tries again with better results

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daniel notices the room is below freezing

--------------

"I thank I'm getting better"
She tries again with better results
Ryun sighs. "you have to try your hardest elsa....as hard as you can!"
________

"Damn scarlet, if i wasnt already dead...that would kill me!" he chuckles. "i get it....it hard.....to see her potetially martyr herself......" the slight smile he had fades. "I have to believe that this is the best for her.... that this is the path that she wants...." he grits his teeth fighting back tears.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryun sighs. "you have to try your hardest elsa....as hard as you can!"
________

"Damn scarlet, if i wasnt already dead...that would kill me!" he chuckles. "i get it....it hard.....to see her potetially martyr herself......" the slight smile he had fades. "I have to believe that this is the best for her.... that this is the path that she wants...." he grits his teeth fighting back tears.
"I am!I am"

-----------

"Don't be so sure of all that Daniel..."
She looks at you
"She's our daughter after all"

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*the usual culprit, a seemingly 'innocent' 'ghost' girl dances around the roof tops, singing sweetly* Die. Die. We all pass away. We don't wear a frown 'cause it's really okay. You might try and hide. And you might try and pray. But we all end up the remains of the day.

*another figure appears at the entrance gate, wearing a dark cloak and a staff in it's thin fingers*

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*the usual culprit, a seemingly 'innocent' 'ghost' girl dances around the roof tops, singing sweetly* Die. Die. We all pass away. We don't wear a frown 'cause it's really okay. You might try and hide. And you might try and pray. But we all end up the remains of the day.

*another figure appears at the entrance gate, wearing a dark cloak and a staff in it's thin fingers*
Opi pops out of a door in the snow "two new people...hhmmm"

Reactions: TNC Xlll

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I am!I am"

-----------

"Don't be so sure of all that Daniel..."
She looks at you
"She's our daughter after all"
"What is holding you back? what are you afraid of? whatever deep dark fears you have elsa.... you need to over come them, you have the lives of every person in this realm....close your eyes and let the emptiness guide you....." ryun sighs.

Daniel grips the sheets. "I know...." his voice hallow and defeated. "If i could do it myself.... i would...."

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"What is holding you back? what are you afraid of? whatever deep dark fears you have elsa.... you need to over come them, you have the lives of every person in this realm....close your eyes and let the emptiness guide you....." ryun sighs.

Daniel grips the sheets. "I know...." his voice hallow and defeated. "If i could do it myself.... i would...."
Elsa grumbles as she close her eyes
".....Hmph"

-------------------------------

"don't let the reaper yet Daniel....we have o be calm and ready"
she smiles slightly

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elsa grumbles as she close her eyes
".....Hmph"

-------------------------------

"don't let the reaper yet Daniel....we have o be calm and ready"
she smiles slightly
"focus elsa...." he places his hand on her head.
_____

"you know this may be the last time we will be together...like this...." he closes his eyes

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
name: Donald Trump
fraction: vacationer
job: President Of The Usa / Ceo of Trump inc
bio:
Donald is the founder of trump co and soon to be president of the usa he has had a succesful caarer in wrestling as well as many tv show cameos. He currently worth 4.5 billion dollars and is the leader if the repulblicion party. He is closley followed by secret service and is here with his wife.
way are you one vacation? The Trump is on vacation with his wife before his presedancy since he will not ba able to spend time with her since he will be very busy
party: (1)
picture:
You must be registered for see images