0⚔️
she takes a deep breath and focus
"....."

-----------

she frowns
"i know his Daniel"
"good...." Ryun chuckles "now stretch out your hand..."

______

"if these are our last moments together...im glad I got to spend them with you..." Daniel stands up shaking out his hair and adjusting his face to where it doesn't look like he has been crying.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"good...." Ryun chuckles "now stretch out your hand..."

______

"if these are our last moments together...im glad I got to spend them with you..." Daniel stands up shaking out his hair and adjusting his face to where it doesn't look like he has been crying.
she stretches out her arm as she snow around them stops falling in mid air

-------

scarlet cleanes your fce

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she stretches out her arm as she snow around them stops falling in mid air

-------

scarlet cleanes your fce
Ryun's eyes glow with a dark red color. "Elsa..." he takes a step back. "Repeat after me: Shinigami art grave of maria.."

_____

Daniel places his hand on scarlets. "I love you scarlet bellaford."

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryun's eyes glow with a dark red color. "Elsa..." he takes a step back. "Repeat after me: Shinigami art grave of maria.."

_____

Daniel places his hand on scarlets. "I love you scarlet bellaford."
she as she focuses more as she opens her glowing eye as a seal appears on the ground
"Shinigami art grave maria!"

------------------
"i love you to Pain Uchiha no....Daniel"

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she as she focuses more as she opens her glowing eye as a seal appears on the ground
"Shinigami art grave maria!"

------------------
"i love you to Pain Uchiha no....Daniel"
a large chained coffin rises from the seal that was made. "Good job...." ryun chuckles. "The rest wont activate until you place your hand on the coffin. now its imporant for me to tell you, once you open the grave of maria she will ask you what you want her to do, this is important because depending on what you say and how you word it will change what she does..."

______

Daniel leans forward and kisses her lightly.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a large chained coffin rises from the seal that was made. "Good job...." ryun chuckles. "The rest wont activate until you place your hand on the coffin. now its imporant for me to tell you, once you open the grave of maria she will ask you what you want her to do, this is important because depending on what you say and how you word it will change what she does..."

______

Daniel leans forward and kisses her lightly.
"Everyone needs to be here before we do this uncle ryun..."
Her eyes still glow

--------------

She kiss back lightly as she smiles

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Everyone needs to be here before we do this uncle ryun..."
Her eyes still glow

--------------

She kiss back lightly as she smiles

"your job is over elsa...youve played your part perfectly." Ryun's eyes glow more fierce as he makes a handseal. "Shinigami art- transform.." Ryun's apperance begins to change.

____

Daniel smiles. "Lets save our home..."

Last edited:

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"your job is over elsa...youve played your part perfectly." Ryun's eyes glow more fierce as he makes a handseal. "Shinigami art- transform.." Ryun's apperance begins to change.

____

Daniel smiles. "Lets save our home..."
Elsa panics and starts to scream and cry causing you to be knock back by the shock wave which rip the house and over a quarter of the Forest

-------------------

Scarlet sighs as she grimace
"........Ryun is at it again"

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elsa panics and starts to scream and cry causing you to be knock back by the shock wave which rip the house and over a quarter of the Forest

-------------------

Scarlet sighs as she grimace
"........Ryun is at it again"
"You know, all of this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for you...." Ryun makes his way back to his feet, a slight crack appears on his skull over his right eye. "This happened because of a vison your grandmother had of you, you being the one to unite al 8 realms of the Shinigami....."

____

" I know...to be honest, ive known for a while now..." He sighs. "ive been trying to find out what he was trying to do..." Daniel chuckles.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You know, all of this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for you...." Ryun makes his way back to his feet, a slight crack appears on his skull over his right eye. "This happened because of a vison your grandmother had of you, you being the one to unite al 8 realms of the Shinigami....."

____

" I know...to be honest, ive known for a while now..." He sighs. "ive been trying to find out what he was trying to do..." Daniel chuckles.
"Stay back!"
Ice shards jet up from the ground

------------

"Daniel..."

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Stay back!"
Ice shards jet up from the ground

------------

"Daniel..."
Ryun laughs but stops moving. "Finish the jutsu Elsa... I need to confirm something, I need to know if her spirit truly did Passover to you..." Ryun makes a handseal."Shinigami art-Grave of maria.." another large coffin appears next to the first. "So...on the count of three...."

_____

Daniel sighs. "Ryun is dead....he died with me on death's domain, but using his heart I was able to return...." he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small black cube. "after the war, I decided on freezing over the Shinigami world until I figured out how to fix it...well with the help of death I froze myself and the realm behind me.....Makoto, the Shinigami you fought was the one who freed me, but when I awoke from my slumber....this new ryun also awoke, he looked like him, talked like him...but he was heartless....." He sighs playing with the cube. "Elsa is powerful, if I had any doubt that she couldn't stop this, I wouldn't have let it get this far..."

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryun laughs but stops moving. "Finish the jutsu Elsa... I need to confirm something, I need to know if her spirit truly did Passover to you..." Ryun makes a handseal."Shinigami art-Grave of maria.." another large coffin appears next to the first. "So...on the count of three...."

_____

Daniel sighs. "Ryun is dead....he died with me on death's domain, but using his heart I was able to return...." he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small black cube. "after the war, I decided on freezing over the Shinigami world until I figured out how to fix it...well with the help of death I froze myself and the realm behind me.....Makoto, the Shinigami you fought was the one who freed me, but when I awoke from my slumber....this new ryun also awoke, he looked like him, talked like him...but he was heartless....." He sighs playing with the cube. "Elsa is powerful, if I had any doubt that she couldn't stop this, I wouldn't have let it get this far..."
"No!"
She says with a deafening scream that shook the coffin as the tree debris ride the shock heading for ryun and the town below

----------

"So he's a hollow"

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"No!"
She says with a deafening scream that shook the coffin as the tree debris ride the shock heading for ryun and the town below

----------

"So he's a hollow"
"Look elsa, the only way you are going to be able to stop me is if you finish that jutsu...." he makes a handseal becoming momentarily
ethereal.

_____

Daniel shakes his head. "its not that simple....hollows are corrupted, twisted forms of souls....this is the negative aspects of him, all of his dark secrets and all of the things he hid from the real world, that Is what this is...."

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Look elsa, the only way you are going to be able to stop me is if you finish that jutsu...." he makes a handseal becoming momentarily
ethereal.

_____

Daniel shakes his head. "its not that simple....hollows are corrupted, twisted forms of souls....this is the negative aspects of him, all of his dark secrets and all of the things he hid from the real world, that Is what this is...."
"You're playing into the bad man's hands.....I can't!"
She steps out of the seal as storm begins to rage
". ...no"
Her eyes glow a dark midnight blue
----------------

"A whole new side"

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You're playing into the bad man's hands.....I can't!"
She steps out of the seal as storm begins to rage
". ...no"
Her eyes glow a dark midnight blue
----------------

"A whole new side"
Ryun laughs. "Elsa, I'll give you one last ultimatum" Ryun makes one hand seal as the chains around the coffin begin to fall off. "If you don't use the jitsu to kill Alvor, I'll use mine to kill your father..."

________

Daniel nods. I think we should keep an eye on them though, I'm not too worried about Elsa as much as I am worried about what Ryun can do.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryun laughs. "Elsa, I'll give you one last ultimatum" Ryun makes one hand seal as the chains around the coffin begin to fall off. "If you don't use the jitsu to kill Alvor, I'll use mine to kill your father..."

________

Daniel nods. I think we should keep an eye on them though, I'm not too worried about Elsa as much as I am worried about what Ryun can do.
Elsa
"You'll no matter what I choose. He?"
She looks to the forest ...they are coming"

------

Scarlet Stands up.
"Let me check up on her"

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elsa
"You'll no matter what I choose. He?"
She looks to the forest ...they are coming"

------

Scarlet Stands up.
"Let me check up on her"
"They are, but i have that under control...." he chuckles. "Finish the jutsu..."

___

"Im coming too.." he stands up, playing with the elsa's necklace.

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"No...I won't!"
The air bites as the temperature drops rapidly.

-------

Scarlet notices it
"Doesn't she suppose have it on"
You must be registered for see images

Ryun rolls his eyes. "fine...." He makes a handseal as the coffin opens. "its time for my magnum opus to be created. Shinigami art- grave of maria!" A large seal around the area they are begins to burn in the ground as the coffin opens to a female with a buttefly mask. "The embodiment of love and betrayal, Maria herself!"

______

"I took it from her while we were all talking, it surpressed her septentrione abilities...."