Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hahahhahaha....I wont die...I mean I cant die....dont worry about me. Worry about you niece who's going to risk her life facing Alcor. It's be best to take your time to prepare her for that...mentally and physically that is........I am going ahead."
"i must not wear your necklace papa"

"if there is going to be next time for"

Daniel frowns. "Why not??"

Ryun laughs. "There are other ways to die..than just death...."

TNC Xlll

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Daniel frowns. "Why not??"

Ryun laughs. "There are other ways to die..than just death...."
".....It doesn't matter.....though I dont plan on disapearing right now...and if they really had such methods. Then I'll make sure that I am the cockroch that they have to absolutely get rid of......thus distracting them....maybe long enough for you to butt in.....I'm going." And Lud moves forward

Reactions: Cresee

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
".....It doesn't matter.....though I dont plan on disapearing right now...and if they really had such methods. Then I'll make sure that I am the cockroch that they have to absolutely get rid of......thus distracting them....maybe long enough for you to butt in.....I'm going." And Lud moves forward
"You have a very low image of yourself dont you....are you doing this in some sort of repentance?" Ryun follows behind

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juana steps in front
"so that is your plan...live bait and not good one at that, only one will bite and when he or she do ....it will cut all of you in two than scatter you about like sh!t from the bowls of a freshly killed prey"
Juana says with an unangelic look on her face

TNC Xlll

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"You have a very low image of yourself dont you....are you doing this in some sort of repentance?" Ryun follows behind
Without looking at his back, Lud keep walking "........Repentance?...Me having remorses.....no that cant be....You can say mostlikely a fool who's trying to get back at the one who dared to do something to him......You're better get back to your niece, you have to protect her...."
Juana steps in front
"so that is your plan...live bait and not good one at that, only one will bite and when he or she do ....it will cut all of you in two than scatter you about like sh!t from the bowls of a freshly killed prey"
Halt for a moment "....Ahhh not you too!....Well, I think that....one wont be enough to ruin me....if normal methods cant do it, then I'll have to.....Juana, please stay with Mrs Scarlet and dont follow me."
With these words, Lud dashed forward

Last edited:

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juana steps in front
Without looking at his back, Lud keep walking "........Repentance?...Me having remorses.....no that cant be....You can say mostlikely a fool who's trying to get back at the one who dared to do something to him......You're better get back to your niece, you have to protect her...."

Halt for a moment "....Ahhh not you too!....Well, I think that....one wont be enough to ruin me....if normal methods cant do it, then I'll have to.....Juana, please stay with Mrs Scarlet and dont follow me."
Ryun stops. "Well i guess we have to prepare..." He begins to walk towards the house.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"does that boy know he's literally running to death....than again I think he wants it that way....wanting to die"
Ryun stops. "Well i guess we have to prepare..." He begins to walk towards the house.
"so who is going to a company you and miss Elsa now?....Ryun"

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"does that boy know he's literally running to death....than again I think he wants it that way....wanting to die"

"so who is going to a company you and miss Elsa now?....Ryun"

"He wont die, he plays an important part in this too....but right now, Daniel and elsa are going to go fight alcor, us? we support them by keeping alcor's friends busy..." Ryun walks inside and faces Elsa. "Elsa dear, you do understand what you may have to give up? You will most likely become a martyr....."

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"He wont die, he plays an important part in this too....but right now, Daniel and elsa are going to go fight alcor, us? we support them by keeping alcor's friends busy..." Ryun walks inside and faces Elsa. "Elsa dear, you do understand what you may have to give up? You will most likely become a martyr....."
"i understand...a little"
Elsa says

"i'll stay....you need a base camp/hospital"

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"i understand...a little"
Elsa says

"i'll stay....you need a base camp/hospital"
"The grave of maria is a very powerful technique, to simplify it, it takes away something of your choice from someone or multiple people, but you lose the same thing, so for an example, if i used it to take away your sight, i would have to sacrifice mine or if you wanted to kill alcor....you would have to give your life...."

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"The grave of maria is a very powerful technique, to simplify it, it takes away something of your choice from someone or multiple people, but you lose the same thing, so for an example, if i used it to take away your sight, i would have to sacrifice mine or if you wanted to kill alcor....you would have to give your life...."
"I understand now" she frowns

TNC Xlll

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"...Good...they didn't follow me, it's for the best anyway." Lud was running at an extreme speed towards the city. His body was already enchanced with the life force that he get by taking souls. So it would be a matter of time before he get there, and he hoped that the damages there are not the worst that could happen.
"Uh-oh....!!!" Paying no attention to what in front of him, Lud trips over and with the speed as factor, he get crashed into a tree a couple meters further away.
{..........}

Reactions: Aominecchi

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I understand now" she frowns

"...Good...they didn't follow me, it's for the best anyway." Lud was running at an extreme speed towards the city. His body was already enchanced with the life force that he get by taking souls. So it would be a matter of time before he get there, and he hoped that the damages there are not the worst that could happen.
"Uh-oh....!!!" Paying no attention to what in front of him, Lud trips over and with the speed as factor, he get crashed into a tree a couple meters further away.
{..........}
Ryun makes a handseal. "This is the only handseal that you need, when you are ready mimic this and focus on protecting everyone... if done correctly this will summon Maria, you wont die if you summon her, its when you activate her where you have to give your sacrifice, okay?"

"Well, if it isnt the cursed one Lud..."
as lud is in the tree, lud can hear a voice slowly approach from behind him. "Do you think before you act? or does your stubborn,arrogant, reckless abandon stop you from accepting the help of others? Or is it that you think that your friends cant handle themselves against when you lose control? Either way....it doesnt matter." Alcor faces Lud. "Long time, no see...old friend...."

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
{..........}
"hey did any one hear that crash outside?"
Ryun makes a handseal. "This is the only handseal that you need, when you are ready mimic this and focus on protecting everyone... if done correctly this will summon Maria, you wont die if you summon her, its when you activate her where you have to give your sacrifice, okay?"

"Well, if it isnt the cursed one Lud..."
as lud is in the tree, lud can hear a voice slowly approach from behind him. "Do you think before you act? or does your stubborn,arrogant, reckless abandon stop you from accepting the help of others? Or is it that you think that your friends cant handle themselves against when you lose control? Either way....it doesnt matter." Alcor faces Lud. "Long time, no see...old friend...."
Elsa nods

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"hey did any one hear that crash outside?"

Elsa nods
Ryun makes the handseal and a coffin rises from the ground. "This is maria, in her grave, in this form She wont hurt you...she cant hurt you..." he lowers his hands and the coffin lowers. "I want you to create this form of maria, do you think you can you do that for me elsa?"

Dante nodds. "ill get Shino, and we'll go check it out." Dante makes a handseal and vanishes. "

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryun makes the handseal and a coffin rises from the ground. "This is maria, in her grave, in this form She wont hurt you...she cant hurt you..." he lowers his hands and the coffin lowers. "I want you to create this form of maria, do you think you can you do that for me elsa?"

Dante nodds. "ill get Shino, and we'll go check it out." Dante makes a handseal and vanishes. "
"i could try"