TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not true since if he has enough tags He's virtually untouchable, he was said to take out 50 Shinobi in a heartbeat, sasuke was worried when he saw 4 limbo clones, obviously proving that his teleportation is not spammable. Otherwise he should have easily been able to rescue sakura
Thats 50 fodders. Hebi gg 1000 of those. Madara didn't even need to use chakra on minato. Failed comparison.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not true since if he has enough tags He's virtually untouchable, he was said to take out 50 Shinobi in a heartbeat, sasuke was worried when he saw 4 limbo clones, obviously proving that his teleportation is not spammable. Otherwise he should have easily been able to rescue sakura
So now you are comparing Limbo clones to regular war fodders to build a case for Minato's superiority? God ...

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So now you are comparing Limbo clones to regular war fodders to build a case for Minato's superiority? God ...
I'm just saying that Minato can port way more times back to back, but if you wanna take it that way then be my guest, but the fact remains that ftg can be used way more times consecutively than Sasuke's rinnegan tech.

Last edited:

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
50 fodder shinobi and Madaras Limbo clones aren't comparable. Minato couldn't react to anything Madara did and hardly reacted to Obitos attacks when their guard is up. Kaguya is no different to Sasuke. He could have easily saved Sakura by teleporting her, but it's just plot. You can't expect him to use teleportation in every instance that's just an unrealistic conception about the manga. He used it back to back against Madara in little time intervals. That's enough to say he can spam it but it's unwise to waste chakra like that.
It's not just plot, it's the mechanics of his jutsu that you ignore, he can't spam his tech, it's really that simple

Mad Daz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fanfic. provide the scan of sasuke needing to so call recharge it in battle and not when he is casually having a conversation and is consrving chakra.

he was not in battle, madara was in kamui realm and sasuke needed to conserve his chakra since his eye obv will take a lot of chakra. ever since madara came back he hasnt closed it.
He wasnt in battle, but he was yelling at naruto to stay on his guard while he himself had his only asset closed. If he closed his eye so early in the fight, it obviously drains him heavily.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not just plot, it's the mechanics of his jutsu that you ignore, he can't spam his tech, it's really that simple
and I'm telling you He already spammed it. One to dodge Madaras lightning, the second time to stab him

3rd to teleport Madara between him and Naruto and he was going to use it again immediately but Madaras had bypassed his radius.

Theres nothing to suggest he can't spam it. Him not using it at a certain instance doesn't mean it's not spammable.

dewooder123

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People just want to downgrade Sasuke's ability as much as possible, when in reality we have no concrete evidence of what its limitations actually are, the only thing we know is that it has a certain range but we don't even know what that is. Relying on a panel to prove something proves nothing in Naruto.

KuroTamashi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does need a recharge, your post proved it.

He was not charging his Rinnegan to use Amateratsu, he was charging it to teleport Kaguya between him and Naruto a few panels over. (or teleport himself & Naruto on opposite sides of Kaguya, jury is still out, he used teleportation either way)

You must be registered for see images

If that's the case, he was shown using Amateratsu with no prep here.

After his tussle with Madara, he was shown with his eye closed, indicating he needs recharge time to use the ability.

His teleportaion has its limits.
solo'd

/thread

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and I'm telling you He already spammed it. One to dodge Madaras lightning, the second time to stab him

3rd to teleport Madara between him and Naruto and he was going to use it again immediately but Madaras had bypassed his radius.

Theres nothing to suggest he can't spam it. Him not using it at a certain instance doesn't mean it's not spammable.
scans of him spamming it would be nice

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah I'm pretty sure you're the one thinking of fanfiction as everyone of your arguments have been shot down, you've proven nothing
then you must be blind or you ignored my first reply to you as it showed sasuke using it consecutively against madara. not my problem if you ignored it and chose to create your own self made facts.

TimeMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
scans of him spamming it would be nice
On the 1st post of this thread there are pics showing Sasuke using his teleport jutsu at least 3 times against Madara and not much time passed between each use of the teleport.

I've seen no solid evidence to suggest Sasuke needs to wait to use his teleport but its possible Kishimoto will limit his teleport in the future or make his teleport stronger.

For example Kishimoto could have Sasuke's teleport increase its range and have Sasuke teleport out of the desert or Sasuke could go in his snakes mouth and reverse summon himself out of the desert. The other option would be for Obito to use kamui to get to Sasuke but for this to work Obito would have to know were Sasuke is?

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm just saying that Minato can port way more times back to back, but if you wanna take it that way then be my guest, but the fact remains that ftg can be used way more times consecutively than Sasuke's rinnegan tech.
You have no proof of that, when we have not even seen Kaguya spam that eye.

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot ninjas close their eyes for no reason. He never did it with his sharingan but hey he is your fav and ull say anything for him :win:
His eye uses chakra. But if you use the word "drain", then he should be closing his eye now and can't use his left eye fighting kaguya because he's out of chakra/overstraining now if it "drains" him