Uchiha Marshmallow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because you were saying he did it with no core. U_U I don't think that Tendou, or Obito could do it. But, Nagato and Madara likely could. But, previously Naruto and Sasuke did it with the sealing, I'm pretty sure one only substitutes the core when they want to "seal" something inside.
Sorry for not making it clearer, although i'm pretty sure i stated he made the bijuus into the core. Well we can't assume that they can until they show some feats of it. So far Sasuke has only shown to be able to do this, hence the thread.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for not making it clearer, although i'm pretty sure i stated he made the bijuus into the core. Well we can't assume that they can until they show some feats of it. So far Sasuke has only shown to be able to do this, hence the thread.
I can agree to that, but we will never know for certain. U_U

Reactions: Uchiha Marshmallow

Uchiha Marshmallow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said Sasuke specifically. Sasuke has those impure powers you faulted Kamui for.
Obito isn't negging Sasuke
'The user of izanagi', should have made it clearer,sorry. Fine Sasuke with "boosts" is capable of a near invincible technique. Kamui on the other hand is outright countered by speed/ or S/T, as well as Genjutsu. Izanagi as well has a make-shift weakness which is genjutsu, as shown with Danzo. Sasuke's CT on the other hand has no weakness, if we follow Manga logic.

Reactions: Torche

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'The user of izanagi', should have made it clearer,sorry. Fine Sasuke with "boosts" is capable of a near invincible technique. Kamui on the other hand is outright countered by speed/ or S/T, as well as Genjutsu. Izanagi as well has a make-shift weakness which is genjutsu, as shown with Danzo. Sasuke's CT on the other hand has no weakness, if we follow Manga logic.
If it has no weakness then how did Naruto avoid it?
And why did he need to place the Biju under genjutsu first?
And what stops genjutsu from countering Sasuke's CT by your logic?
And why did you put quotation marks around "boost" when it was You who first defined these "boost".

Manga logic my ass.

Uchiha Marshmallow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it has no weakness then how did Naruto avoid it?
And why did he need to place the Biju under genjutsu first?
And what stops genjutsu from countering Sasuke's CT by your logic?
And why did you put quotation marks around "boost" when it was You who first defined these "boost".

Manga logic my ass.
Avoid something that was never targetted at him? Lol, what a feat...
Sasuke is immune to any sort of genjutsu, this has already been established.
I cant say for certain as to why he placed them in a genjutsu, although it would be safe to assume it would work as a fail safe.
What are you on mate?
Lol, and not one counter for Sasuke's CT, keep spouting BS mate, it's entertaining.

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Avoid something that was never targetted at him? Lol, what a feat...
Sasuke is immune to any sort of genjutsu, this has already been established.
I cant say for certain as to why he placed them in a genjutsu, although it would be safe to assume it would work as a fail safe.
What are you on mate?
Lol, and not one counter for Sasuke's CT, keep spouting BS mate, it's entertaining.
I don't know who told you Sasuke was immune to all genjutsu, bu their wrong.
And if a jutsu has no weakness, then it doesn't need a fail-safe.

And I already posted a counter to CT.
You must be registered for see images

obito uzumaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamui itself is countered by several people now, if you said that a couple months ago i would've agreed. However its the usage and boosts such as senju DNA, and Rikudo Chakra, that made Kamui as potent as it was.
Even kaguya cannot able to counter kamui
Without rikoudo chakra kamui is op
Sasuke got borrowed power so he want to train to control it unlike obito who controlled at very first moment
Kamui is best no one can COUNTER IT manga fact

Selan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke
Madara
Minato
Naruto
Kaguya

No one in the manga has shown feats to counter Sasuke's prefected CT.
Yeah definitely. I saw as Kaguya managed to hit Kakashi despite the phasing effect of Kamui, as she wasn't blitzed by Kamui Raikiri, as her S/T portal wasn't outspeeded and warped away by Kamui space-time barrier. I saw.

As for Chibaku Tensei, usually with Kamui you can simply warp the core while it is creating. With Rinnegan Sasuke's Chibaku there's no core, but with Kamui you can still easily overcome the jutsu, phasing with the intangibility or teleporting away.

Reactions: AlphaScythian

obito uzumaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry bro Sasuke's CT trumps, but this is because we have never actually seen "pure" feats for Kamui. Every instance of Obito's usage was
under the influence of aspects, such as Senju DNA, Byakugo Chakra, Rikudo Chakra. Notable achievements of Kakashi's were with Rikudo chakra, Kakashi's regular usage isn't really worth mentioning in front of the top tiers. If we ever saw a "pure" kamui, you can be assured that those feats wouldn't be as impressive.
Dms kakashi with rikoudo chakra >>>>>>>dms obito .
Cuz iN 690 kakashi said my friend give SOME OF HIS POWER TO ME .
So kakashi used low level kamui if obito with full chakra lives he show the true power of DMS KAMUI

TrollingSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea If Sasuke could do that he would have done it to Naruto too. Don't give me that plot restriction BS. This is like that "Sasuke can use amaterasu without activating sharingan because Kishi didnt show it" argument all over again. Kishi does it all the time. He skips parts of jutsus readers are already familiar with, like the handseals for shadow clone or biting your thumb to summon.

Last edited:

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's nothing compared to a beyond perfected Senjutsu punch or a simplest Oodama FRS.
And how does punching save him from becoming a mini planet?
He would be the core, you stop it by destroying the core.
The only way to survive is kamui (if it stops the effects) and to use genjutsu to stop the caster from doing it.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, people have been shown to be able to break out of Chibaku Tensei before, the only times its successful is when the target is already incapacitated, like how the Tailed Beasts were under a Genjutsu and Kaguya had her power drained out of her.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, people have been shown to be able to break out of Chibaku Tensei before, the only times its successful is when the target is already incapacitated, like how the Tailed Beasts were under a Genjutsu and Kaguya had her power drained out of her.
Did she have her power drained before? And rabbit bijuu was still there with all the KKGs and chakra from IT.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know why people are saying that genjutsu is required for CT.

Sasuke was about to be attacked by Kurama so he placed them under genjutsu to stop them. Simple.

CT doesn't require genjutsu

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea If Sasuke could do that he would have done it to Naruto too. Don't give me that plot restriction BS. This is like that "Sasuke can use amaterasu without activating sharingan because Kishi didnt show it" argument all over again. Kishi does it all the time. He skips parts of jutsus readers are already familiar with, like the handseals for shadow clone or biting your thumb to summon.
Um... Wasn't Madara plot restricted from using his full powers? Wasn't Kaguya plot restricted from sensing Sakura coming from behind?

Wasn't Sasuke plot restricted from using Susanoo to block sword stab by Madara?

Wasn't Bijuu plot restrcited from blasting blind Madara with combined TBB?

Wasn't Edo Madara plot restricted from destroying the entire alliance by raining meteors on them?

Wasn't Edo Madara plot restricted from killing the 5 kage?