Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean "Sasuke fans", its an evaluation of recent events in the manga, and an estimation;in the sense of comparison of the potency in Sasuke's rinnegan usage.

There was no implication that Sasuke targeted Naruto in the first place.[ ], see he only mentioned the tailed beasts. Move out of the way? It's a gravitational pull, you can't simply move out of the way no matter how much chakra you posess. If its just "rocks" why couldn't the Juubi or Kaguya, the Gods of NV, break it?
Naruto avoided the CT perfectly fine without any warning. The only reason the Biju got caught is that they where already incapacitated.
And I have no idea what your talking about with the gods of NV not being able to break out of it. Because 8-tailed Naruto broke out of a much Larger CT than Sasuke's.

You must be registered for see images

synkross

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke
Madara
Minato
Naruto
Kaguya

No one in the manga has shown feats to counter Sasuke's prefected CT.
lol if it was that OP then Sasuke would've put Naruto in it too since he wants to finish him off too
At bold, u sure u read the same manga?
As of now,
Kamui
FTG
Shinsusenju
PS
Omnyodan
8th gate guy would simply destroy all the rocks

Uchiha Marshmallow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto avoided the CT perfectly fine without any warning. The only reason the Biju got caught is that they where already incapacitated.
And I have no idea what your talking about with the gods of NV not being able to break out of it. Because 8-tailed Naruto broke out of a much Larger CT than Sasuke's.

You must be registered for see images
Lol, 8 tails Naruto. Sasuke's CT completely encased the full bodies of 8 bijuu, and half of one, which is still bigger than Pein's. Sasuke was never aiming for Naruto, plot restriction at it's finest. Sasuke specifically mentioned and stated his targeting of the bijuu, what's so hard to understand?

Uchiha Marshmallow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No offence, but I think you are overrating it. They were all seemingly a lot smaller than Madara's.
Lol, didn't read the OP did you? I never once insisted upon the fact that the potency of Sasuke's CT is within it's size, but it's ability to make anyone or thing the "core", you wouldn't have made this comment, if you read the OP.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke
Madara
Minato
Naruto
Kaguya

No one in the manga has shown feats to counter Sasuke's prefected CT.
When has madara countered it? Obito was just transporting bijus so it was slower, he teleported sakura fine thou. He still failed.
Minato, ok 1.
Naruto? Crazy?
Kaguya? When?

When we talk of kamui we talk all of it, Snipe, warp, intangibility, nothing beats kamui U_U

Lol, 8 tails Naruto. Sasuke's CT completely encased the full bodies of 8 bijuu, and half of one, which is still bigger than Pein's. Sasuke was never aiming for Naruto, plot restriction at it's finest. Sasuke specifically mentioned and stated his targeting of the bijuu, what's so hard to understand?
Kurama broke free cuz it was caught far outside the center already.
Sasuke cant aim naruto he needs to dispel IT too.

Last edited:

Uchiha Marshmallow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When has madara countered it? Obito was just transporting bijus so it was slower, he teleported sakura fine thou. He still failed.
Minato, ok 1.
Naruto? Crazy?
Kaguya? When?

When we talk of kamui we talk all of it, Snipe, warp, intangibility, nothing beats kamui U_U
Sorry bro Sasuke's CT trumps, but this is because we have never actually seen "pure" feats for Kamui. Every instance of Obito's usage was
under the influence of aspects, such as Senju DNA, Byakugo Chakra, Rikudo Chakra. Notable achievements of Kakashi's were with Rikudo chakra, Kakashi's regular usage isn't really worth mentioning in front of the top tiers. If we ever saw a "pure" kamui, you can be assured that those feats wouldn't be as impressive.

Rizengan01

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry bro Sasuke's CT trumps, but this is because we have never actually seen "pure" feats for Kamui. Every instance of Obito's usage was
under the influence of aspects, such as Senju DNA, Byakugo Chakra, Rikudo Chakra. Notable achievements of Kakashi's were with Rikudo chakra, Kakashi's regular usage isn't really worth mentioning in front of the top tiers. If we ever saw a "pure" kamui, you can be assured that those feats wouldn't be as impressive.
Sasuke's CT isn't a "pure" feat, by your own definition

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, didn't read the OP did you? I never once insisted upon the fact that the potency of Sasuke's CT is within it's size, but it's ability to make anyone or thing the "core", you wouldn't have made this comment, if you read the OP.
I didn't read the OP, but reading it now I can safely say that you are wrong. Lol

Sasuke used the Bijuu as the core, exactly like how Kaguya, or the Gedou Mazou was previously used as the core. If he didn't then he would have to make one, you can't make the Chibaku Tensei with no core (Attracting objects with no core -point for the objects to attract- ?). Lol

Uchiha Marshmallow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo's CT >>>>>> Sasuke's CT
Hamura and Hagorimo's CT>Sasuke's yes.
Sasuke probably will surpass Madara soon, if he hasn't already.
Already did, in 674.
Izanagi is still the greatest jutsu of them all.
Depends on the user.
I didn't read the OP, but reading it now I can safely say that you are wrong. Lol

Sasuke used the Bijuu as the core, exactly like how Kaguya, or the Gedou Mazou was previously used as the core. If he didn't then he would have to make one, you can't make the Chibaku Tensei with no core (Attracting objects with no core -point for the objects to attract- ?). Lol
Sasuke is the only one to do so that is what is OP about the technique, or he's the only one shown to be able to do as such. (Sbustituting the core). So how am i wrong exactly?

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is the only one to do so that is what is OP about the technique, or he's the only one shown to be able to do as such. (Sbustituting the core). So how am i wrong exactly?
Because you were saying he did it with no core. U_U I don't think that Tendou, or Obito could do it. But, Nagato and Madara likely could. But, previously Naruto and Sasuke did it with the sealing, I'm pretty sure one only substitutes the core when they want to "seal" something inside.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Get lost, Obito uses intangibility or izanagi and snipe sasuke neg diff.
Kamui what saved sasuke's arse twice, with kamui kakashi landed a hit on kaguya at 1st try.

Look at sasuke's boosts, juugo dna, hashi, dna, indra chakra, hagoromo's chakra. You make it sound like it's all sasuke moron