Uchiha Marshmallow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we all know, Sasuke is a genius, to the extent that every every jutsu in his arsenal has been perfected. Evident of this is his recent showings in chapter 692, with the decimation of the bijuu. Putting them into a paralysis genjutsu with a mere glance with possible use of the outer path. But what really impressed me was his perfection of Chibaku Tensei.

Throughout the manga, CT has been portrayed as an extremely powerful jutsu, however it has significant weakness, as Lord Itachi stated. And that is it's core...Every time CT has been used Kishi has emphasised the release of the core. As seen with all CT users:
  • Madara[ ]
  • Pein/Nagato[ ][ ]
However each time Sasuke alone,has used CT there was no core shown:[ ][ ]
Leading us to conclude that CT's one weakness has now been cancelled, at perfected by the genius that is Sasuke Uchiha, to the point that he is able to make anyone or thing the core of CT. This is significant, because of the fact that the only way to stop CT would be to destroy their own body.

This only shows how powerful techniques such as Chibaku Tensei can be in the hands of a true genius, leaving us to ponder what he will be able to do with techniques such as Shinra Tensei, or maybe a Banshō Ten'in, shift combo. Ah the possibilities are endless.... Making Sasuke a shinbi that truly deserves his spot in the Top 3.

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, he has to surpass madara. By that i mean, in use of the rinnegan. Hopefully Thanks to sasuke, we should be able to see the true power of the rinnegan. Sasuke indeed learns how to master jutsu's at such a short period of time.

Reactions: Uchiha Marshmallow

Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except... Naruto's sexy reverse harem jutsu was capable of distracting the 'goddess of shinobi'... I bet Sasuke couldn't pull that off!

You Know Who

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, i gotta admit thats a very nice thing u saw in the manga XD and i think you are right . he also used CT after the fight with kaguya like nothing, and is supposed to still have enough chakra for a long fight, like he have some mastery over his tehniques. and ye i guess hes in top 3. but , well, until i see more of his powers i still think obito with both eyes is stronger,just a personal thought. anyway,ppl tend to think that sasuke is still weak becuz he hasnt shown yet any skills or simply becuz naruto have large scale destruction powers or w/e or simply becuz "no, thats the character i like, he cant lose " we shall see.:T_T:

Reactions: Uchiha Marshmallow

Uchiha Marshmallow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke fans XD
What do you mean "Sasuke fans", its an evaluation of recent events in the manga, and an estimation;in the sense of comparison of the potency in Sasuke's rinnegan usage.
Pretty sure you could just move out the way like Naruto did. Or you could break through it, it's just rocks after all.
There was no implication that Sasuke targeted Naruto in the first place.[ ], see he only mentioned the tailed beasts. Move out of the way? It's a gravitational pull, you can't simply move out of the way no matter how much chakra you posess. If its just "rocks" why couldn't the Juubi or Kaguya, the Gods of NV, break it?