Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WOW.....just wow guys.

I could not have designed a more simple thread, yet only 1 person managed to get it right.

This is what is wrong with this forum now. You're all too keen to try to be funny or just spam because it's what everyone else is doing now. Seems like there are only a few people left on the base who have anything credible worth saying.
Anyway, this is exactly why I stopped bothering with this base.

Hopefully some of you can actually read the questions and understand that I numbered them to make it especially easy for those who have little ability to focus on things and pay attention. They're also bolded if that helps some of you. ff's

Edit: Some decent answers coming in. The above doesn't apply to those of you who managed to answer and I've +repped those who did.
Aw I should have gotten a rep xD

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found the hater!

What do i win? :D
Rep apparently :p

Why do i need to tell anyone my opinion
Haters Gonna Hate
You do not. But you also do not have to post this silly message as it was you who opened my thread. You who read through it and finally you who did reply, just to write something about as deep as a shallow puddle. You are welcome to just continue with your life and not answer.
Also, there was no hate in my post, although you seem to have a predisposition to think negative connotations must come from any thread about Sasuke. Says something about you bruh. Either answer the questions or do not, your call but no one is forcing you to answer. :)

Edit: @ Complex: You did not receive any rep as you did not answer the question but rather stated that you are happy he is doing stuff. Not an answer to the questions bruh. Answer and rep you shall receive :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Daz

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do not. But you also do not have to post this silly message as it was you who opened my thread.
See ur own thread which is indirectely calling out Sasuke hate
You who read through it and finally you who did reply, just to write something about as deep as a shallow puddle. You are welcome to just continue with your life and not answer.
I have my answer which i can VM u or PM.MY answer will make many people here butthurt who will start replying my post and then i will have to continue with answering.and know wut these guys r nvr satisfied
Also, there was no hate in my post,
not talking about u bro
although you seem to have a predisposition to think negative connotations must come from any thread about Sasuke.
Oh do u know how many Sasuke bash and Downplaying threads r made.
and i do say there r many wank threads too
Says something about you bruh. Either answer the questions or do not, your call but no one is forcing you to answer. :)
PM or VM which way u want i will answer the Q

Last edited:

khaoz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 if its what takes to defeat your enemy do it
2 the boy is off his rocker but I wouldn't mind trying it myself but im insane too
3 i like it better than the bijuu bcuz its a rinnegan tech

Reactions: lswhyte123

Complex

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1-I think its cool Sasuke's using the bijuu's chakra since we see a new form of susanoo which is sick
2-I have to disagree with Sasuke's plan, I'm pretty sure there are other ways to bring the 5 nations together. Plus kill Naruto is not necessary
3-I wanted Sasuke's to use his own powers, but it is what it is

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See ur own thread which is idirectely calling out Sasuke hate

I have my answer which i can VM u or PM.MY answer will make many people here will be butthurt who will start replying post and then i will continue with answering.and know wut these guys r nvr satisfied

not talking about u bro

Oh do u know how many Sasuke bash and Downplaying threads r made.
and i do say there r many wank threads too

PM or VM which way u want i will i answer the Q
Ok, I am aware that there is too much bashing on this forum and too many people who just want to poke fun at people. If you have a good answer, then share it. If anyone decides to try flaming, I will tell them to go soak their heads and report their rubbish. However, that would rely on you making a well rounded point which is not in any way designed to cause flaming or an argument. Really this is in your hands. If you know how people can be on the base about things, isn't it worth setting an example and make the effort to not be like the rest?

If you want to know my answer, it's as follows.

1: I dislike that Sasuke took the Biju chakra. My reason, he is an Uchiha. One of the strongest if not the strongest and most naturally talented clans. He was born with skills which should be enough to match the skills Naruto has without needing to have the Biju as well. I am disappointed that we did not just see a real Uchiha vs the Will of Fire. This is down to Kishimoto though and it's a shame.
2: I think Sasuke has been depicted as a smart man since the start and I do not find his latest logic and theory to be in line with that at all. i am again disappointed in the writing here. I genuinely would have expected a much better plan with better logic than the one he's now claiming. Bring back the Avenger Sasuke!!
3: Dislike this a lot. Sasuke should not need to use any strengths other than his own to beat Naruto. I think this sealed the idea that Naruto is in fact superior as Sasuke had to take from him, in order to win. Not the ending I wanted, nor the one Sasuke deserved as an Uchiha or Naruto's antagonist.

My response is not designed to cause any hate nor does it bash. it's just my thoughts and intends no disrespect.

Peace

Tennis Robot

Elite
Kin
65💸
Kumi
3,060💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1/3: Don't care.

2: There is a lot I could say about this, but I don't have my thoughts organized so there's no way I could articulate them concisely. I feel bad for Sasuke, and he is fortunate that someone like Naruto exists. I'm also a little disheartened that no one else (except for Gaara) follows Naruto's example (for now).

Maybe I'll make a thread about this. Or I could just include it in the megathread I hope I end up deciding to go through with.

Last edited:

Vapid

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1: What do you think of him using Biju chakra?
I think that subjugating the biju with your own power is a more respectable feat that making friends with them and gaining their trust like a fodder.​
2: What do you think of his logic regarding his actions toward Naruto and on the idea of Hokage?
I think he's right on the money. He's the God the NV needs, but not the one it wants.​
3: How do you feel about him using Naruto/Kurama's chakra to "win" the fight?
Sasuke simply took what the cheater Naruto was about to be given by his biju buddy.​

Last edited:

llxFLaMe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 sasuke soloed the bijuu so he can use their power. Deal with it
2 sasuke plan has some good things and bad things just like narutos.
3 sasuke used his rinnegan ability. Deal with it

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that subjugating the biju with your own power is a more respectable feat that making friends with them and gaining their trust like a fodder.​
2: What do you think of his logic regarding his actions toward Naruto and on the idea of Hokage?
I think he's right on the money. He's the God the NV needs, but not the one it wants.​
Sasuke simply took what the cheater[.u] Naruto was about to be given by his biju buddy.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

While I am sure there are people out there who disagree with this user's post, don't start an argument out of it. It's his opinion and he's welcome to it. That said Vapid, you could have made your point without trying to bait people. :p

Reactions: BLAZE

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I am aware that there is too much bashing on this forum and too many people who just want to poke fun at people. If you have a good answer, then share it. If anyone decides to try flaming, I will tell them to go soak their heads and report their rubbish. However, that would rely on you making a well rounded point which is not in any way designed to cause flaming or an argument. Really this is in your hands. If you know how people can be on the base about things, isn't it worth setting an example and make the effort to not be like the rest?

If you want to know my answer, it's as follows.

1: I dislike that Sasuke took the Biju chakra. My reason, he is an Uchiha. One of the strongest if not the strongest and most naturally talented clans. He was born with skills which should be enough to match the skills Naruto has without needing to have the Biju as well. I am disappointed that we did not just see a real Uchiha vs the Will of Fire. This is down to Kishimoto though and it's a shame.
2: I think Sasuke has been depicted as a smart man since the start and I do not find his latest logic and theory to be in line with that at all. i am again disappointed in the writing here. I genuinely would have expected a much better plan with better logic than the one he's now claiming. Bring back the Avenger Sasuke!!
3: Dislike this a lot. Sasuke should not need to use any strengths other than his own to beat Naruto. I think this sealed the idea that Naruto is in fact superior as Sasuke had to take from him, in order to win. Not the ending I wanted, nor the one Sasuke deserved as an Uchiha or Naruto's antagonist.

My response is not designed to cause any hate nor does it bash. it's just my thoughts and intends no disrespect.

Peace
OK then if u say so

Personally disliked it
Nothing wrong with it.Madara used it.Obito used it.Whole shinobi alliance used.Jins and especially Naruto have been using it.Whats the problem with Sasuke using it

2: What do you think of his logic regarding his actions toward Naruto and on the idea of Hokage.
Has both Pros and Cons.Cons r more than pro's.
Killing Naruto is worst
though i m still waiting for Naruto's ans about wiping out hate and bringing peace to shinobi system but Now i doubt he has any

Don't like it personally but nothing Wrong with it he used his own ability

i tried to be as decent i can be

Last edited:

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 and 3 - I'm fine with that.

2 - The thing is, I once wrote a story about a (non-Naruto) character who kind of had a similar idea of achieving peace, shouldering everything themselves etc. So basically I'm getting a strong feeling of Deja Vu here with Sasuke since I explored that topic quite extensively back then. This is why my opinion on it is also strongly affected by the conclusion my characters came to eventually; but I'd have to write the whole story here to explain.

In short, I can't really find Sasuke's plan to be well-thought. I understand it very well, but it seems to me (again, personally) that he doesn't look far enough ahead, no matter what he says.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey all.

None of this thread is about hating on the character. I am not a huge Sasuke fan, for no reason other than the writing surrounding his character. I am sad to see that the potential he had was not fulfilled. .​
1. Ok with it, he should it's within sharingan/rinnegan powers to do so.
2. Plan makes sense, i dont like him starting it so soon, he should delay till crisis.
3. Again its part of rinnegan powers, he should've absorbed his chakra earlier.
1: He did not get them out of the blue. He was actually fighting the Biju and managed to earn their trust, show true character and free them. Doing this made them trust him and want to help him which is why he received their chakra. it was their last effort to help Naruto save them all and the ninja world.
2: No I actually do not. I think there is little in the way of an actual bond with those two and Kishi has failed to write a compelling protagonist/antagonist plot.
3: Kurama is Naruto's ally and Naruto has 'saved' Kurama too. From his own darkness and hatred. Also Naruto learned to use Kurama and work with him. Nice try with that bait but come on...

Care to answer the questions now?
1. Its doesnt sound like much of achivement to me and those bijus only did so cuz sage shared that prophecy BS, otherwise they wouldn't care. How about Obito stealing rest of them for naruto? Feat of his?
2. Ok.
3. Kurama was fine with it's hatred and darkness.

I found the hater!

What do i win? :D
LOL, i deal with more haters then you on daily basis, what should be my reward then?

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK then if u say so

Personally disliked it
Nothing wrong with it.Madara used it.Obito used it.Whole shinobi alliance used.Jins and especially Naruto have been using it.Whats the problem with Sasuke using it

Has both Pros and Cons.Cons r more than pro's.
Killing Naruto is worst
though i m still waiting for Naruto's ans about wiping out hate and bringing peace to shinobi system but Now i doubt he has any

Don't like it personally but nothing Wrong with it he used his own ability

i tried to be as decent i can be
We need more Sasuke fans to behave like Blazing Storm :)

I get that Sasuke gets a lot of bashing but a lot of it is because of how over the top Sasuke fans can be, not all are but many who are over the top make life harder for those Sasuke fans who have opinions worth sharing.

If everyone is a bit more tolerant of each others views, we're gonna get some epic discussions which won't need to get shut down. So far I have +repped almost everyone who has posted on this thread and answered the questions as people are giving good answers regardless of whether I agree with them. Both Sasuke fans & Naruto fans are getting the same treatment.

Keep up the good posts people and ignore the bait.

so12p

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Kishimoto a$$pull.
2) Illogical to the point of insanity. It takes a special kind of douche bag to show so much disloyalty to friends and so much disrespect to those that trained and raised you. This is what makes "Sasuke" suckske IMO.
3) He did not win the fight and will not win the fight. So N/A.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I bet you're just mad that people compare him to Madara, right?
OT: 1. S'alright 2. His plan is insane 3. S'alright
That's the logic of delusional Madara kiddies. They get upset that Sasuke is compared to him so they bash Sasuke as if that will revive Madara. Lol

OT: People are complaining about Bijuu Susano'O and absorbing Kyubi chakra.

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the logic of delusional Madara kiddies. They get upset that Sasuke is compared to him so they bash Sasuke as if that will revive Madara. Lol

OT: People are complaining about Bijuu Susano'O and absorbing Kyubi chakra.
I am aware that people are complaining about it, but just because some people shout loud about things and many angry threads are made does not mean there aren't many silent people out there with valuable opinions well worth the time and effort to share. I can totally understand them not wanting to though atm, this site is an angry place. Didn't use to be this bad.

Edit: @ Djordje: You did not need to post anything if you did not want to. If you want to answer, we would all welcome your opinion but there's no need to write such a pointless post. If you do decide to answer those 3 simple questions though, you'll get rep and my appreciation for taking the time to do so. :) Peace bruh

Last edited: