Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey all.

This is a thread about Sasuke of course. I know there are many threads attacking him but I actually wanted to hear what all the fans have to say about the recent events in the final battle. I guess I had a few things I wanted people to share their thoughts on.

1: What do you think of him using Biju chakra?
2: What do you think of his logic regarding his actions toward Naruto and on the idea of Hokage?
3: How do you feel about him using Naruto/Kurama's chakra to "win" the fight?

None of this thread is about hating on the character. I am not a huge Sasuke fan, for no reason other than the writing surrounding his character. I am sad to see that the potential he had was not fulfilled. .​

Complex

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As long as he's doing shit, then I'm satisfied. Honestly sasuke made fights interesting, especially in Naruto vs Sasuke. Without him, this fight would have been crap since Naruto is acting like a *****

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no problem with him using the bijuu, but I would have rather seen him use more of the Rinnegan techniques.

Sasuke using the Preta path to gain the advantage against Naruto is just making use of the abilities he possesses; I see no problem with it.

Reactions: lswhyte123

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. How do you feel about naruto getting all biju chakras out of the blue?
2. Do you like that naruto is obsessed with sasuke?
3. How do you feel that naruto after all kinds of power ups still get saved by kurama?

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WOW.....just wow guys.

I could not have designed a more simple thread, yet only 1 person managed to get it right.

This is what is wrong with this forum now. You're all too keen to try to be funny or just spam because it's what everyone else is doing now. Seems like there are only a few people left on the base who have anything credible worth saying.
Anyway, this is exactly why I stopped bothering with this base.

Hopefully some of you can actually read the questions and understand that I numbered them to make it especially easy for those who have little ability to focus on things and pay attention. They're also bolded if that helps some of you. ff's

Edit: Some decent answers coming in. The above doesn't apply to those of you who managed to answer and I've +repped those who did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikasa Hagaromo

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WOW.....just wow guys.

I could not have designed a more simple thread, yet only 1 person managed to get it right.

This is what is wrong with this forum now. You're all too keen to try to be funny or just spam because it's what everyone else is doing now. Seems like there are only a few people left on the base who have anything credible worth saying.
Anyway, this is exactly why I stopped bothering with this base.

Hopefully some of you can actually read the questions and understand that I numbered them to make it especially easy for those who have little ability to focus on things and pay attention. They're also bolded if that helps some of you. ff's

Edit: Some decent answers coming in. The above doesn't apply to those of you who managed to answer and I've +repped those who did.
You're a funny guy

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. How do you feel about naruto getting all biju chakras out of the blue?
2. Do you like that naruto is obsessed with sasuke?
3. How do you feel that naruto after all kinds of power ups still get saved by kurama?
1: He did not get them out of the blue. He was actually fighting the Biju and managed to earn their trust, show true character and free them. Doing this made them trust him and want to help him which is why he received their chakra. it was their last effort to help Naruto save them all and the ninja world.
2: No I actually do not. I think there is little in the way of an actual bond with those two and Kishi has failed to write a compelling protagonist/antagonist plot.
3: Kurama is Naruto's ally and Naruto has 'saved' Kurama too. From his own darkness and hatred. Also Naruto learned to use Kurama and work with him. Nice try with that bait but come on...

Care to answer the questions now?

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. He fought and defeated the bijuus, so he earnt it. No different from madara taking Hashi's SM after beating him.
2. It's stupid and insane.
3. Same as number 1 basically. It's a ninja fight-Naruto was too weak at that point in time to stop him from taking the chakra, so nothing wrong there.