Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Phenomenal thread. I'm gonna have to take a closer look at things during my reread. The only thing I noticed on my own was the Bee remarks.

Goat response
Post automatically merged:
*Garbage response.

We've seen sasukes true potential. His fight vs madara/ naruto/kaguya
You must be registered to see images

It seems like one can't make a Sasuke post in peace without a bunch of toxic people jumping on it and fill it with negativity for no reason at all. If this site wasn't near dead, I would say these people should be banned.
This site is so irrelevant that despite coming here from time to time to check my messages & see whose online, the thought of entering this section hasn't even crossed my mind til now.

Lame troll.
Sasuke is easily the best character in this SHOW.

One more thing, stop pretending to be a Madara fan. You just liked a post made by a guy using an image that makes fun of Madara's tragic backstory of being too weak to protect his siblings. You're just a troll and a hater. Embrace it!
unlike Madara, Sasuke was stronger than Naruto from the start and beat him in all their encounters up until their last one that ended in a draw and you try to use a good panel showing Sasuke letting go of revenge and saying that he lost in a metaphorical way to make it as if Sasuke actually lost when Naruto is flat on the ground besides him unable to move which shows how desperate you guys are. I feel sorry for you.
>Easily the best
Definitely.

>Agreed with guy who made fun of Madara
That's fine. He can be a fan while agreeing with someone who may not be, about a different subject.

>Won all encounters except the last
Close. The rooftop was inconclusive.

>When he let go of revenge
He did that from speaking to the Hokage. The battle with Naruto was about him trying to maintain peace alone.

Sasuke beat Naruto so many times...

You must be registered for see images

They cling to a draw and try to turn it into a victory anyway possible.

Which is really sad.
Missed one.

Everyone knows Naruto destroys Sasuke in under 2 rounds so his feats don't really matter
>Everyone knows [fanfiction]
Stick to the facts, 4-0. Any details you need teachings on? I'm down to give reminders on proper canon lore. For example, are you aware that Sasuke has defeated more main villians than his inferior rival? How about you @Hunty @minamoto @Kerrah

Some people say Sasuke enjoys the company of other men
Meanwhile - Sasuke Retsuden exist.

yah orochimaru in cover page did lip lick on him...

also tobidara in his cave he laced sasuke wit teh rope and forced him to open his mouth..like he was ready to plug something..
>Groomer snake's imagination
Reality tells a different story.

>Claims his fav had gay intentions with a minor
You sure this is a tale you want to spin?

astaghfirullah bro we need to teach him the right ways
>Thinks degenerate activities is the right way
Sounds like a ban-able offense.

sakura's and ino's reaction to sasuke riding naroto's d...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..
>Sasuke's girls reacting to 1-0
They love to see it. Can't blame em. Front row seats to the famous battle record. Other rival characters are shook.

>More gay pedo fanfics
Wheres your decency? Forget the mods. Maybe I should contact the proper authorities. Would that be the FBI?
Is what I would say to you if I had greater patience.

Your OP is full of meaningless, unquantifiable nothingburgers and the little that can be scrutinised is blatantly false stuff such as no kage possessing building sized attacks.

I won't be continuing with you.
All bark and no bite? Could it be that he's not wrong, that you just want him to be? Is the refusal to address his great points a coping mechanism?

It neither boosts strength nor speed. only reaction time.
Naruto has his own natural gifts to match the Sharingan such as his own vast amount of chakra that enables him to create a 1000 shadow clone, create more Rasengans than Sasuke can create Chidoris, and last longer in battle. but he's using the Nine-Tails power on top of that, which is not fair.
He has a lot of chakra because of Kurama.

>Not fair
Based on what? This isn't a sport match. There are no rules.

That's implying the 1000 shinobi Third Raikage fought were fodder, which they weren't. Sasuke fought drones lol but he gotten heaps of strength in those two and a half years.
They're all nameless, featless characters. Same as the ones Sasuke fought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel90

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
All bark and no bite? Could it be that he's not wrong, that you just want him to be? Is the refusal to address his great points a coping mechanism
Putting aside your being objectively incorrect as I have provided a factual contest in the post you are quoting . . .

You were getting somewhere until you mentioned "points". Nevermind them being great, he outright does not offer any worth taking on! He has given nothing that can be applied in debate in his rambles.

Your failure to understand that is one thing, but coming at me with such an attitude only serves to make it easier for me as I conclude not to bother with you. Cheers.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Putting aside your being objectively incorrect as I have provided a factual contest in the post you are quoting . . .

You were getting somewhere until you mentioned "points". Nevermind them being great, he outright does not offer any worth taking on! He has given nothing that can be applied in debate in his rambles.

Your failure to understand that is one thing, but coming at me with such an attitude only serves to make it easier for me as I conclude not to bother with you. Cheers.
All this talking could have been spent on making a proper rebuttal.

>Provided a factual contest
You only said they had building level attacks like Kirin. Area of destruction isn't the point. Sasuke created the ultimate lightning technique. Manipulating the weather itself taming natural lightning which moves at 1/1000 of a second. The speed alone surpasses anything they can do & since it's natural lightning it doesn't consume his own chakra while also being stronger than any chakra amped lightning attack known to man by that point (only surpassed by Sasuke later). None of the Kage have anything equivalent or greater.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel90

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
258๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
36๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Phenomenal thread. I'm gonna have to take a closer look at things during my reread. The only thing I noticed on my own was the Bee remarks.

*Garbage response.

This site is so irrelevant that despite coming here from time to time to check my messages & see whose online, the thought of entering this section hasn't even crossed my mind til now.

>Easily the best
Definitely.

>Agreed with guy who made fun of Madara
That's fine. He can be a fan while agreeing with someone who may not be, about a different subject.

>Won all encounters except the last
Close. The rooftop was inconclusive.

>When he let go of revenge
He did that from speaking to the Hokage. The battle with Naruto was about him trying to maintain peace alone.

Missed one.

>Everyone knows [fanfiction]
Stick to the facts, 4-0. Any details you need teachings on? I'm down to give reminders on proper canon lore. For example, are you aware that Sasuke has defeated more main villians than his inferior rival? How about you @Hunty @minamoto @Kerrah

Meanwhile - Sasuke Retsuden exist.

>Groomer snake's imagination
Reality tells a different story.

>Claims his fav had gay intentions with a minor
You sure this is a tale you want to spin?

>Thinks degenerate activities is the right way
Sounds like a ban-able offense.

>Sasuke's girls reacting to 1-0
They love to see it. Can't blame em. Front row seats to the famous battle record. Other rival characters are shook.

>More gay pedo fanfics
Wheres your decency? Forget the mods. Maybe I should contact the proper authorities. Would that be the FBI?

All bark and no bite? Could it be that he's not wrong, that you just want him to be? Is the refusal to address his great points a coping mechanism?

He has a lot of chakra because of Kurama.

>Not fair
Based on what? This isn't a sport match. There are no rules.

They're all nameless, featless characters. Same as the ones Sasuke fought.
Your face is a bannable offense, Naruto violates Sasuke low diff and anyone can recognize that, I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Reactions: minamoto

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Your face is a bannable offense, Naruto violates Sasuke low diff and anyone can recognize that, I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
Naruto vs Sasuke=Naruto not winning (physically). Accept Kishimoto's will. His honored tradition. Correction on my previous post. I said 4-0, the actual score is 5-0.

6-0 is sure to come in the promised rematch.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Update - another correction. The score is actually 6-0.

[/SOILER]R]

Last edited: