Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I never thought i would do this to Konoha but i made my decision i'm sorry for the betrayal but now i will defeat you Zanji Uchiha............
not in ur wildest dream......*stabs Sasuke in the stomach with the sword* and uses *KATON: RASENRYUU (Fire Release: Rasengan Dragon) hiting Sasuke in the chest and blowing a massive hole out of his back*

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
not in ur wildest dream......*stabs Sasuke in the stomach with the sword* and uses *KATON: RASENRYUU (Fire Release: Rasengan Dragon) hiting Sasuke in the chest and blowing a massive hole out of his back*
Haha Grabs Zanji and then Uses Lightning Element: Kirin Bomb [a huge lightning bolt big enough to blow away a village strikes Zanji and Me killing us both]

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ha do u think i'm stupid summoning jutsu: Triple Rashomon jutsu before bolts hit and now before i pass out i use a Food Pill to heal up all my wounds and that massive hole in my body..Zanji u can't defeat me....Teleports away* and escapes the battle field...this fight is over i'm gone........

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the gates dont protect from attacks from above and food pills dont heal holes that have ripped ur bones and organs out
yea i just remembered well instead i use Summoning Jutsu: Manda and use him to sacrifice himself in the bomb and now i must teleport and escape to ask kabuto to heal my hole....nice fighting with you Zanji may we fight again

Shisui

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ha do u think i'm stupid summoning jutsu: Triple Rashomon jutsu before bolts hit and now before i pass out i use a Food Pill to heal up all my wounds and that massive hole in my body..Zanji u can't defeat me....Teleports away* and escapes the battle field...this fight is over i'm gone........
You fool, your dead!

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*menatally talking to everyone*

he is just a fool and cant except his own death.....he couldnt have taken those jutsu's back he posted them so he messed up he is finished.....and if he dares come back he will have a second thing comin