MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SASUKE you betrayed me i thought...i thought me n u were partners ...i thought we were friends ....sensei and student but instead u did something like this i will have no choice but to DEFEAT YOU AND PLUCK YOUR EYES OUT and then i'll destroy them............

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm sorry anbu shikamaru but i'm going to finish the relationship between us u must not interfere

shadow clone jutsu x10 5 of them are headed for you

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea plz you guys don't interfere and Madara isn't this how i should obtain the Mangekyo by killing my best friend where here it goes

*Jumps to the 5 clones and slice them with my sword*

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ha right before you hitt them they blow up from paper bombs haha got you and now my other 5 clones throw kunai at you

violence is not the answer.........STOOOOP it aint worth all that power
I'm not fighting for power he might be but he left me hanging and then turned against me in our previous meeting and then he told some unknown person my secrets of all my jutsu and now i must kill Sasuke and find that man

Last edited:

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ahhh nice move before the kunai hit me i blow them up with Fire Style: Grand fireball jutsu and great ball of fire destroys your kunai and your clones and head straight for you

oh my gosh please dont tell me you........ you .. you told the secrets really of the body flicker jutsu >>?
haha yep and many more of Minato Namikaze's jutsu he taught me ;] he will never be victorious once his secrets get out hahahahaha

Last edited:

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ahhh nice move before the kunai hit me i blow them up with Fire Style: Grand fireball jutsu and great ball of fire destroys your kunai and your clones and head straight for you

haha yep and many more of Minato Namikaze's jutsu he taught me ;] he will never be victorious once his secrets get out hahahahaha
*Sasuke......Flashbacks of the good times of him and sasuke*

well i guess ur serious with this ........i use Wind Release: Great Cutting Whirlwind that cuts anything in half thats in its way cuts through ur fire and heads for you

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Sasuke......Flashbacks of the good times of him and sasuke*

well i guess ur serious with this ........i use Wind Release: Great Cutting Whirlwind that cuts anything in half thats in its way cuts through ur fire and heads for you
Hahaha thats what i want sensei i throw my sword towards you and teleport right before the whirlwind its me and now i use my Chidori on you

*activates Neo-CurseMark lvl 2 and EMS*

*teleports into the arena*

HOLD IT RIGHTR THERE BOTH OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't worry Zanji u will die next hahahahaha

Last edited:

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I SAID HOLD IT

uses *Futon: Atsugai (Wind Release: Pressure Damage)........Knocking both Minato and Sasuke on their butts*
ZANJI DON'T INTERFERE I WILL NOT KILL HIM WHEN I WIN I WILL LET HIM LIVE OK NOW LET US CONTINUE ........... gets up with blood on shirt from chidori

Well sasuke i guess i will have to do this then

*takes ankle weights off*
runs towards sasuke with super speed
*appears behind him* whats wrong sasuke to slow for my movements
*kicks him in the back and then uses Wind style: Great Ball Rasengan and sends sasuke to the ground with heavy damage

Sasuke-Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ZANJI DON'T INTERFERE I WILL NOT KILL HIM WHEN I WIN I WILL LET HIM LIVE OK NOW LET US CONTINUE ........... gets up with blood on shirt from chidori

Well sasuke i guess i will have to do this then

*takes ankle weights off*
runs towards sasuke with super speed
*appears behind him* whats wrong sasuke to slow for my movements
*kicks him in the back and then uses Wind style: Great Ball Rasengan and sends sasuke to the ground with heavy damage
Throws sword to the ground ...ha Minato good move that kinda hurted but it will take way more then that to defeat me *has huge smile on face* r u ready for this Minato jumps in the air and uses Lightning Style: Chidori Current sends a blast of lightning towards minato