Sasuke seems like he should be stronger than Naruto in Gaiden (NOT A SASUKE FAP)

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm making this thread not because I'm a Sasuke 'fapper' nor because I'm a Naruto 'hater'. For the record, Naruto is my favourite character. I know you Sasuke fappers will come to my thread and will blindly agree with me for the most part. I'm not trying to start a NaruSasu war I'm just trying to see if there are some level headed people who actually agree with me. Now that we've got that straight, I will tell you why I think Sasuke should be stronger than Naruto now that they are both older. When I say should I don't mean I predict it will happen; because Naruto and Sasuke will most likely be kept equal. I'm saying he should be stronger because it makes a lot of sense to me.

- Judging from chapters leading up to and including chapter 699, I believe Naruto was stronger. Say what you like about it but Naruto was especially low on chakra reserves during Naruto and Sasuke's fight ever since Naruto got involved in the war. You can give excuses all you like eg. "MY SASUKEPOO HADNT MASTERED HIS RINNEGAN YET!!!" but it still doesn't change that fact. If Naruto had his full power I'm almost positive he would have not only won but would've won without losing an arm aswell.
You must be registered for see images
- Naruto's powerups were immediate and without pretty much any effort were able to be used practically in battle eg. TSB manipulation, flight, RSM and a chakra boost. Sasuke had only a portion of his powers that could be effective immediately in battle eg. Rinnegan, some but not all rinnegan techniques and a chakra boost. On the other hand Sasuke had a portion of his power that couldn't yet be used eg. Rinnegan techniques he has yet to achieve. Sasuke was able to immediately use techniques with the rinnegan because of that OP sharingan of his that copied Madara's rinnegan techniques otherwise I think he would have had even lower mastery of the rinnegan; genius or not.

- IMO Sasuke still has a lot or atleast a good amount of other Rinnegan techniques that he was yet to master prior to chapter 699 since his Rinnegan is pure, belongs to him and was a gift straight from Rikudou sennin it surely will be able to surpass at least Nagato's use of the dojutsu. Whether you believe he should be able to master all rinnegan techniques or whether you believe he should be able to master only a fraction, it does not matter. I don't believe that Sasuke reached his peak with the use of his rinnegan in chapter 699 and that much should be agreed upon by most of NB.
You must be registered for see images

- So what I'm getting at is that Naruto pretty much give or take (not going to say completely of course) had his abilities down pat so only had a little room to grow whereas Sasuke still had much room to grow. I believe Mastered Rinnegan > RSM. I cannot see how Gaiden Naruto could be stronger than Gaiden Sasuke assuming Sasuke improved his abilities with the rinnegan. However, Naruto must have some sort of way of countering Sasuke's abilities that we are yet to be aware of because I doubt Kishi would have left it this way. Maybe there is further capabilities of manipulating Naruto's TSB. Maybe he got some OP jutsus although I expect both Naruto and Sasuke should have a plethora of new Jutsu since they have control over all basic chakra natures and yin yang.

What do you guys think? Non Sasuke fappers thoughts? Sasuke fapper's thoughts? Naruto fapper's thoughts? Anyone in-between?

Sidenote: Reminder that I don't predict Sasuke will be stronger than Naruto, I simply think that with the current information provided it seems like Sasuke should be stronger at this point. And yes I'm aware Naruto will probably never fight Sasuke in the same nature they fought in chapter 699.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shruikan

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's what I call a nice thread. To me, Naruto and Sasuke will be always equal, but your point of view makes a lot of sense.

Edit: Are we ever going to see Sasuke's Rinnegan again? I think it is unlikely for him to use it on Gaiden, since we know that he can deactivate it whenever he wants.

Xez919

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your assumption is invalid, although your argument is structured nicely. All you need is common sense to understand that the chances of there being a difference in strength between Naruto and Sasuke is almost null. Ok lets assume that Sasuke does becomes stronger, what should the reason for Naruto to not carry on growing?

Anime Godd

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like your logic but Naruto was just as new to his ability and you can say he got it down all at once but they were both given at the same time so Naruto and sasuke in terms of experience with their powerups also Gai said he found a way to counter all Rinnegan techs so most of them would be useless lastly Naruto has all nine tails who have over the years seen many techs who would aid naruto also Nagato had complete mastery over his rinnegan since he grew up with it he had to rely on it more compared to sasuke who has more arsenal and might not use it as much so imo Nagato is as good as a rinnegan user as far as control we will see

Sea Of Thy Soul

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke is stronger.

sasuke nerfed in vote 2

sasuke use unmaster rinnegan in vote 2

sasuke destroy naruto in vote 2

gaiden sasuke master all techs and rinnegan naruto not last 1 second

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato is hardly a master.

The rinnegan's true power is only awakened by it's original owner. Nagato is fodder compared to Hagoromo, Sasuke, and Madara.
Actually the rinnegans true power is only awakened by both eyes being with the original owner, so it would be impossible for Sasuke since he only has one to begin with.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reminder that Naruto already beat someone that was a master of the rinnegan with a basic SM.
Yes true, but an impure rinnegan user. Also defeated with intel on the user, Nagato's chakra was used extensively on the destruction of village and fights within it. Besides, Nagato is not Rikudou enhanced. A poor comparison.

Also you can't forget that Naruto went 8 tails on his ass. With just plain SM Naruto was beat. Pinned to the ground in fact.

NukaCola

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes true, but an impure rinnegan user. Also defeated with intel on the user, Nagato's chakra was used extensively on the destruction of village and fights within it. Besides, Nagato is not Rikudou enhanced. A poor comparison.

Also you can't forget that Naruto went 8 tails on his ass. With just plain SM Naruto was beat. Pinned to the ground in fact.
You must have forgotten that he was fighting against 6 people that shared a vision. He mostly used the his inexperienced SM, the 8 tail were only used to escape.
@Seeing that SM > Rinnegan it's not wrong to assume that RSM can beat a mastered Rinnegan with SO6P chakra.