Aki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah, that's why Sasuke has a long way to go before he can be more than Itachi.

You must be registered for see images

Protecting life...until death

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no he doesnt have sussano that just the start and itachi was faster and a master of genjutsu so i guess itachiis still much more powerful

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess Sasuke is as strong as Itachi at the same age, but less experienced, he has just achieved most of his new powers.

And he has no other Uchihas to train him -Madara will not do so-, so he has to discover the techiniques on his own, unlike Itachi who had his clan plus his senseis.

And another thing: Itachi got his power mainly throu training, but Sasuke got half of them while fighting.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess Sasuke is as strong as Itachi at the same age, but less experienced, he has just achieved most of his new powers.

And he has no other Uchihas to train him -Madara will not do so-, so he has to discover the techiniques on his own, unlike Itachi who had his clan plus his senseis.

And another thing: Itachi got his power mainly throu training, but Sasuke got half of them while fighting.
may be but sasuke got some of his power using drugs so i guess its even in the training part
but still sasuke as to work hard to get to itachi's level

Suigetsu13

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is going to unlock unearthly abilities from his mixed sharingans and he always has the chidori shit, Hes already stronger than madara.