Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok cool but i not going off topic wait a minute forget my last post OF COURSE NOT sasuke is weaker than itachi. during there fight itachi was dying had just give some of his powers to naruto and he still almost won

HeMenace

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Power is Chakra, techniques dont make u powerfull.... with out chakra u cant perforn techniques. i believe when they said techniques or power is to let sasuke know that thanks to itachi he has MS "MS= POWER, TECHNIQUE" . answer one thing, how many techniques can u use with MS??..... Thatnks to Itachi he has New Power.... The MS thats all to it

Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Considering there is no proof at all that Sasuke has been given the MS by Itachi, only the Amaterasu, I'm lead to believe that Sasuke's power is a partial MS.

Amaterasu comes from within the left eye. Tsukuyomi comes from within the right eye. And Susanoo is expelled from the nose. (based on shinto religion) My theory is that Itachi passed the powers of his left eye over to Sasuke to protect him. I also think that it's possible that Itachi might have given Naruto a piece of his Tsukuyomi's power (what part is unknown) to help him win against Sasuke.

Itachi wanted Sasuke to be strong enough to survive, I'm sure he knew that if Sasuke didn't have at least Amaterasu, Madara would have no use for him and would probably kill him. He also knew Madara's plan to take revenge against the village. Hearing that Naruto had no intentions of killing Sasuke would make him a prime candidate to recieve a power equal to that of Amaterasu, which along with his Kyuubi side he would be more than strong enough to handle anyone. If you really think about it, even if naruto learns all of techniques in the key and learns hermit mode AND gets over his hesitation of using the Kyuubi's chakra, he probably wouldn't stand much of a chance against Sasuke/Madara together. Lets face it, Pein killed J-man and he had two of three of those things and Pein is subserviant to Madara. What's more is, I don't think we will find out what the "Power" that Itachi put into naruto is until the end of the next 100 rollover.

kekkai genkai

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmmm..... since i have only watched up to ep 50 with normal naruto. I dont have all the info on itachi. From watching the shippuuden itachi and sasuke seem about the same when it comes to ninjutsu. sasuke is lighting elemneted but i dont know what itachi is. In shippuuden ep 50 they all meet up with sasuke and he has changed alot. He is able to use a full body chidori and channel lighting through his weapons. In ep 14-15 of shippuuden naruto sakura kakashi and granny all have a fight with itachi.

Itachi's doujutsu is far greater than sasukes. Itachi has developed a MS of his own which gives him the upper hand when using it because no one knows his weaknesses but him! this giving him more of a chance to hone in with attacks.

Sasuke has been put fourth as a character that is very mysterious. He hardly ever has expression on his face and his eyes are extrememly dark and gloomy. Im guessing to hide his past of the relationship of his brother. He has been holding on to the same revenge that he is going to kill his brother...

Itachi left the Uchiha clan and joined the ANBU root to spy on konoha and get the information back to orochimaru....

and im going completely of topic.... sorry guys

:D

Aki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think that Sasuke could be more powerful than Itachi, but he hasn't master al the justus that he can do with the sharingan, besides, I think Itachi was way more intelligent then Sasuke.

You must be registered for see images

Protecting life... until death​