Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 37

1) Immediately appeared infront of & kicked Jigen when he was about to escape.
2) Analyzed and correctly deduced his abilities within seconds.
3) Recieved praise from Jigen. So much so that his intelligence was placed above his Sharingan's visual prowess.
4) Jigen admitted he was more of a threat than Naruto.
5) Has the means to traverse dimensions, so he won't get stuck like Naruto almost was.
6) Guided Naruto during the battle, who directly needed to ask him questions unable to figure it out on his own (Jigen's abilities, and location).
7) Timed his movements with Naruto's, covering him multiple times when Jigen was about to gain the upperhand.
8) Landed multiple hits on Jigen.
9) Was weakened from crossing dimensions.
10) & held back.
11) Sasuke performed better without using Rinnegan techniques, EMS, nor ninjutsu. While Naruto in full health used SPSM + multiple Ninjutsu.

Jigen would have easily defeated Naruto had Sasuke not arrived. His dimensional transfer was so quick that Naruto had no time to react. As he was transported to another dimension to his surprise.

Chapter 38

1) Relayed vital intel to Naruto.
2) Superb stealth. Despite Jigen being there aswell, he didn't even know Sasuke was at his lair.
3) Took less hits than Naruto, again.
4) Saved Naruto, again.
5) Gained Jigen's praise, again.
6) Was overall more useful than Naruto, again.
7) Jigen acknowledged it being necessary to kill him, again. As opposed to Naruto.
8) Escaped Jigen twice on his own. Evading incoming attacks. With two different techniques. While Naruto didn't at all and remained pinned.
9) Wasn't knocked out of his power-up (Sharingan & Rinnegan) like Naruto was his own (only deactivated his Sharingan to conserve chakra).
10) Could have fought more had he 1) not expended chakra going to Jigen's lair then Naruto's location & 2) had to save alot to escape.
11) Did better than Naruto despite Naruto being in full health & not having to conserve chakra, while Sasuke was weakened in addition to having to conserve chakra.
12) All the aforementioned points being with Jigen having kill intent against him as opposed to Naruto.

Despite his advantageous conditions, Naruto didn't land a single hit on Jigen. Let alone gain his praise for his power, nor intellect.

13) Sasuke's dimensional transfer speed was proven to be fast enough to cross dimensions quickly. Like Jigen's. Meaning he could easily defeat Naruto by dropping him off somewhere.

Jigen>one-armed Sasuke>Naruto
Weakened Jigen>Weakened one-armed Sasuke>Full Health Naruto

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Melanin and Kakooli

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 37

3) Recieved praise from Jigen. So much so that his intelligence was placed above his Sharingan's visual prowess.
5) Has the means to traverse dimensions, so he won't get stuck like Naruto almost was.
6) Guided Naruto during the battle, who directly needed to ask him questions unable to figure it out on his own (Jigen's abilities, and location).
7) Timed his movements with Naruto's, covering him multiple times when Jigen was about to gain the upperhand.
10) & held back.
11) Sasuke performed better without using Rinnegan techniques, EMS, nor ninjutsu. While Naruto in full health used SPSM + multiple Ninjutsu.

Jigen would have easily defeated Naruto had Sasuke not arrived. His dimensional transfer was so quick that Naruto had no time to react. As he was transported to another dimension to his surprise.

Chapter 38

2) Superb stealth. Despite Jigen being there aswell, he didn't even know Sasuke was at his lair.
4) Saved Naruto, again.
7) Jigen acknowledged it being necessary to kill him, again. As opposed to Naruto.
8) Escaped Jigen twice on his own. Evading incoming attacks. With two different techniques. While Naruto didn't at all and remained pinned.
9) Wasn't knocked out of his power-up (Sharingan & Rinnegan) like Naruto was his own (only deactivated his Sharingan to conserve chakra).
10) Could have fought more had he 1) not expended chakra reaching there to begin with & 2) had to save alot to escape.
11) Did better than Naruto despite Naruto being in full health & not having to conserve chakra, while Sasuke was weakened in addition to having to conserve chakra.
12) All the aforementioned points being with Jigen having kill intent against him as opposed to Naruto.

Despite his advantageous conditions, Naruto didn't land a single hit on Jigen. Let alone gain his praise for his power, nor intellect.

13) Sasuke's dimensional transfer speed was proven to be fast enough to cross dimensions quickly. Like Jigen's. Meaning he could easily defeat Naruto by dropping him off somewhere.

“1) Immediately appeared infront of & kicked Jigen when he was about to escape.”

Starting off with fanfic huh?
He didn’t appear in front of Jigen, he appeared beside Jigen and kicked him sideways also.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
“1) Immediately appeared infront of & kicked Jigen when he was about to escape.”

Starting off with fanfic huh?
He didn’t appear in front of Jigen, he appeared beside Jigen and kicked him sideways also.
The portal was in front of Jigen whom was somewhat turned toward Naruto.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The portal was in front of Jigen whom was somewhat turned toward Naruto.

IMG]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Z29yRoMB2jyJmIqUnY4oP-3klUB_M23P4utlCjT_xT2v_cH8sQ30TQKZn2BM9XlDIVzH37Wb_b-PolWTpVzj2_E24d2gLZvxP0sosWk2NqW4xkjWGQiEicabVOeHjOADFYjv6LsdYw=s0?title=MTcyLjU4LjIyMS4yMzA=008___1566328443.png[/IMG]

It’s as I said.

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 37

10) & held back.

Chapter 38

4) Saved Naruto, again.
10) Could have fought more had he 1) not expended chakra reaching there to begin with & 2) had to save alot to escape.

12) Pretty sure Jigen stated killing Naruto would be hard being a Jin and all and proceeded to try and kill Sasuke. Now what does that tell you? It means he was that confident about killing Sasuke.

13) Nice fanfic

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
12) Pretty sure Jigen stated killing Naruto would be hard being a Jin and all and proceeded to try and kill Sasuke. Now what does that tell you? It means he was that confident about killing Sasuke.

13) Nice fanfic
12) Jigen wanted to kill Sasuke because it was necessary. Unlike Naruto, he could escape.
13) Jigen's warp speed easily got Naruto, and Sasuke's warp speed easily evaded Jigen.

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
12) Jigen wanted to kill Sasuke because it was necessary. Unlike Naruto, he could escape.
13) Jigen's warp speed easily got Naruto, and Sasuke's warp speed easily evaded Jigen.
12) Necessary for what? He posed no threat he took a dump on both of them with just strength and speed. He wanted to kill both. Stated one was harder to kill and proceeded to try and kill the other.

13) They don’t even remotely work the same so I don’t know why you’re trying to use Jigen’s feat as an argument for Sasuke. Sasuke’s dimension transferring ability isn’t even close to Jigen’s. Jigen opened a portal on Naruto’s body with his hand instantly. Sasuke has to open the portal and try to forcefully pull Naruto in there and that’s not happening. Only other option is to use Ameno and Switch places with him in there but Naruto already knows about the range limit so the moment he opens that portal he’s going to retreat.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
12) Necessary for what? He posed no threat he took a dump on both of them with just strength and speed. He wanted to kill both. Stated one was harder to kill and proceeded to try and kill the other.

13) They don’t even remotely work the same so I don’t know why you’re trying to use Jigen’s feat as an argument for Sasuke. Sasuke’s dimension transferring ability isn’t even close to Jigen’s. Jigen opened a portal on Naruto’s body with his hand instantly. Sasuke has to open the portal and try to forcefully pull Naruto in there and that’s not happening. Only other option is to use Ameno and Switch places with him in there but Naruto already knows about the range limit so the moment he opens that portal he’s going to retreat.
12) I already said why. Because unlike Naruto, he could escape.

If anything killing Sasuke is harder given he's more evasive. Despite Jigen charging at him he escaped both times he was pinned down while Naruto didn't.

13) The denial. 😆 Your comment was appropriate when chapter 37 came out but in chapter 38 we saw Sasuke open the portal on himself right when Jigen was infront of him. Sasuke was immobile, didn't even try to move, and the portal was shown to open on him so you can't even say he jumped through it.

Logically he could open a portal on Naruto. Infact this could have been said prior to this chapter, but the counter would be, "it takes time to open a portal" which was thankfully debunked.

You must be registered for see medias
Okay?

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
12) Pretty sure Jigen stated killing Naruto would be hard being a Jin and all and proceeded to try and kill Sasuke. Now what does that tell you? It means he was that confident about killing Sasuke but there’s nothing to brag about here, Sasuke got man handled badly.

13) Nice fanfic
He was confident about killing them both he just knew killing Naruto would take longer and that not killing Sasuke first would simply lead to an inevitable escape.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s as I said.
Nitpickinggoin

Sorry but I see no praise Sasuke deserves. He went full
Power and was pretty much defeated with one kick and some rods..
You must not have read my lists.

I would say none of this matters because they both got the back of them handed to them on a plate. Jigen stronger without basically trying but some how boruto going to beat him
This must be what DHOH meant given he liked your comment.

Since they both fought him, Jigen was merely used as a measuring stick. How does Sasuke doing better not matter in regard to his standing against Naruto? You're ignoring all the details as if they don't matter because the end result is the same.

At running away?
Like Madara against Naruto and Sasuke (mainly Sasuke). Except he had to steal an eye to warp across dimensions.

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
12) I already said why. Because unlike Naruto, he could escape.

If anything killing Sasuke is harder given he's more evasive. Despite Jigen charging at him he escaped both times he was pinned down while Naruto didn't.

13) The denial. 😆 Your comment was appropriate when chapter 37 came out but in chapter 38 we saw Sasuke open the portal on himself right when Jigen was infront of him. Sasuke was immobile, didn't even try to move, and the portal was shown to open on him so you can't even say he jumped through it.

Logically he could open a portal on Naruto. Infact this could have been said prior to this chapter, but the counter would be, "it takes time to open a portal" which was thankfully debunked.

Okay?
13) How am I in denial lol? That panel wasn’t clear so I can’t say whether he opened the portal on himself. I do think he jumped through it he was pinned with the rods he had to have physically move to enter the portal. I’ll check the chapter again though.
Post automatically merged:

He was confident about killing them both he just knew killing Naruto would take longer and that not killing Sasuke first would simply lead to an inevitable escape.
You right but what I meant is that since he said he was harder to kill being a Jin and he didn’t try to kill him like he stated it would take more work. So would you call it confidence? I wouldn’t.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
13) How am I in denial lol? That panel wasn’t clear so I can’t say whether he opened the portal on himself. I do think he jumped through it he was pinned with the rods he had to have physically move to enter the portal. I’ll check the chapter again though.
The rods had him up in the air. He couldn't reach the ground. The portal was made on himself.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nitpickinggoin

You must not have read my lists.

This must be what DHOH meant given he liked your comment.

Since they both fought him, Jigen was merely used as a measuring stick. How does Sasuke doing better not matter in regard to his standing against Naruto? You're ignoring all the details as if they don't matter because the end result is the same.

Like Madara against Naruto and Sasuke (mainly Sasuke). Except he had to steal an eye to warp across dimensions.
I’m not ignoring nothing, it’s just to me nothing was shown in my opinion to put one above the other because they didn’t really do anything but get they a$$kicked. You basically pointed out facts that was already known for real then you twisted whatever else to say sasuke was better. Like who care naruto got hit more he usually do or that sasuke smart and planned out the attacks he’s been doing that. I’m mad they didn’t show anything didn’t even put up a fight, they looked super bad sasuke and naruto

Reactions: DHOH

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then the rods would have went through also. Not just Sasuke. When he escaped the rods before he had to switch places. The portal don’t work the same unless there’s something I missed about that ability.
I’m still trying to figure out had did jigen go through the portal and get sent to where sasuke was going. He literally you passed right through and end up on the other side

Reactions: Blackzoro