Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m not ignoring nothing, it’s just to me nothing was shown in my opinion to put one above the other because they didn’t really do anything but get they a$$kicked. You basically pointed out facts that was already known for real then you twisted whatever else to say sasuke was better. Like who care naruto got hit more he usually do or that sasuke smart and planned out the attacks he’s been doing that. I’m mad they didn’t show anything didn’t even put up a fight, they looked super bad sasuke and naruto
So Sasuke being weakened ontop of conserving chakra to escape while Naruto was in full health and didn't need to conserve chakra, yet was unable to escape both times he was pinned, unlike Sasuke, isn't a good point? Sasuke being able to easily beat Naruto by warping him away isn't a good point?

Then the rods would have went through also. Not just Sasuke. When he escaped the rods before he had to switch places. The portal don’t work the same unless there’s something I missed about that ability.
When he swapped places with Jigen the rods remained, and when he warped the rods didn't go with him aswell. This shows that he can transport whatever he wants.

I’m still trying to figure out had did jigen go through the portal and get sent to where sasuke was going. He literally you passed right through and end up on the other side
It’s a couple things I seen that was just wrong in that chapter lol, But it was good
Same thing with the rods. The portal transports what he wants. He didn't want to transport Jigen.

Reactions: Animegoin

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Come off it, Sasuke's whole life has been about running away, crying and getting arse pulls as well as handouts. Sasuke's signature move is to run away, and receiving big black rods.
Sounds like Madara. Izuna handed him his eyes. He ran away from his clan, and village. Asspulled Susano'o & chakra absorption with no eyes. Then Kamui while being a Juubi Jin despite Obito himself not being able to do it. Then got penetrated by big black zetsu.

Reactions: DHOH

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds like Madara. Izuna handed him his eyes. He ran away from his clan, and village. Asspulled Susano'o & chakra absorption with no eyes. Then Kamui while being a Juubi Jin despite Obito himself not being able to do it. Then got penetrated by big black zetsu.
Nah it's about Foddersuke. I'll keep it brief since his failures, running away and handouts list is vast. He ran away from Anbu Itachi, ran away from the village, ran away from Naruto whenever he could. Agreed to let Oro fondle him and serve as his vessel all because he was weak. Ran away from Deidara, ran away from Naruto again, surrendered his body to Oro because he was a fodder who couldn't beat Itachi. Ran away from Raikage after getting pimp slapped, arsepulling Susanoo saved him. And flame control + handout Amaterasu from Itachi. Gaara followed up and saved him once again. Zetsu saved him from Mei, Tobi from the the 3rd Tsuchikage by sending him to Kamui land. Karin then saved him again. Against Danzo he was done, Tobi and Karin saved him. Then against Naruto he ran away and Tobi saved him once again. He begged Tobi for Itachi's eyes, since he was pathetic. His running away continued to the point were Itachi had to save him from Kabuto negging his fodder arse. Even Edo Tobirama was going to turn him into a plaything, but Hashi had to step in and save him again. In the battle Naruto saved him from Juubito, he received help from Juugo because he couldn't touch Obito. He tried to sneak attack Madara and got his arse handed to him. He crawled like a dog then Kabuto came and shoved his snake in him adding more power ups. Hogaromo's ghost arse pull appeared gave an arse pull Rinnegan, rokduo chakra and the Yin seal. Then Madara was given deus ex machina to compensate for Foddersuke's fodder. Natmruto saved him countless times, followed by Obito and Sakura. He then arse pulled a coreless chibaku Tensei, chakra fusion and Naruto held back on him. He then ran away from Konoha, had a family and ran away from his family. He ran away dimension jumping and running whenever he could. He ran away from Kinshiki across dimensions, he ran away from Jigen across dimensions after running his mouth. He experienced a multitude of big black rods, the penetration was so severe that he ran away to Sakura for healing.

That's ignoring all the arsepulls Sasuke pulled out of his arse throughout the series. The moral of the stories is Sasuke always runs away, gets saved, receives a handout or an arsepull. I guess Burrito is based on him after all like teacher like student.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was confident about killing them both he just knew killing Naruto would take longer and that not killing Sasuke first would simply lead to an inevitable escape.
13) How am I in denial lol? That panel wasn’t clear so I can’t say whether he opened the portal on himself. I do think he jumped through it he was pinned with the rods he had to have physically move to enter the portal. I’ll check the chapter again though.
Post automatically merged:

You right but what I meant is that since he said he was harder to kill being a Jin and he didn’t try to kill him like he stated it would take more work. So would you call it confidence? I wouldn’t.
Yeah that sounds like self assurance or confidence if you ask me.. he knew could kill Naruto but he knew it would be pesky.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Sasuke being weakened ontop of conserving chakra to escape while Naruto was in full health and didn't need to conserve chakra, yet was unable to escape both times he was pinned, unlike Sasuke, isn't a good point? Sasuke being able to easily beat Naruto by warping him away isn't a good point?

When he swapped places with Jigen the rods remained, and when he warped the rods didn't go with him aswell. This shows that he can transport whatever he wants.

Same thing with the rods. The portal transports what he wants. He didn't want to transport Jigen.
Naruto didn’t get pinned down twice, but I’m done talking about naruto and sasuke having the same debates people been having for years. The point of my first post was really to say that boruto is the one who’s going to end up beating isshiki after they both just got badly beating.

I understand the swap not taking the rods, but teleporting one just think it was a big mess up

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah it's about Foddersuke. I'll keep it brief since his failures, running away and handouts list is vast. He ran away from Anbu Itachi, ran away from the village, ran away from Naruto whenever he could. Agreed to let Oro fondle him and serve as his vessel all because he was weak. Ran away from Deidara, ran away from Naruto again, surrendered his body to Oro because he was a fodder who couldn't beat Itachi. Ran away from Raikage after getting pimp slapped, arsepulling Susanoo saved him. And flame control + handout Amaterasu from Itachi. Gaara followed up and saved him once again. Zetsu saved him from Mei, Tobi from the the 3rd raikage by sending him to Kamui land. Karin then saved him again. Against Danzo he was done Tobi and Karin saved him. Then against Naruto he ran away and Tobi saved him once again. He begged Tobi for Itachi's eyes, since he was pathetic. His running g away continued to the point were Itachi had to save him from Kabuto negging his fodder arse. Even Edo Tobirama was going to turn him into a plaything, but Hashi had to step in and save him again. In the battle Naruto saved him from Juubito, he received help from Juugo because he couldn't touch Obito. He tried to sneak attack Madara and got his arse handed to him. He crawled like a dog then Kabuto came and shoved his snake in him adding more power ups. Hogaromo's ghost arse pull appeared gave an arse pull Rinnegan, rokduo chakra and the Yin seal. Then Madara was given deus ex machina to compensate for Foddersuke's fodder. Natmruto saved him countless times, followed by Obito and Sakura. He then arse pulled a coreless chibaku Tensei, chakra fusion and Naruto held back on him. He then ran away from Konoha, had a family and ran away from his family. He ran away dimension jumping and running whenever he could. He ran away from Kinshiki across dimensions, he ran away from Jigen across dimensions after running his mouth. He experienced a multitude of big black rods, the penetration was so severe that he ran away to Sakura for healing.
Lmfao damn nice solo

You must be registered to see images

Nitpickinggoin
HeadcanonHarvesterXHunter

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Eghe124

Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
12) Necessary for what? He posed no threat he took a dump on both of them with just strength and speed. He wanted to kill both. Stated one was harder to kill and proceeded to try and kill the other.

13) They don’t even remotely work the same so I don’t know why you’re trying to use Jigen’s feat as an argument for Sasuke. Sasuke’s dimension transferring ability isn’t even close to Jigen’s. Jigen opened a portal on Naruto’s body with his hand instantly. Sasuke has to open the portal and try to forcefully pull Naruto in there and that’s not happening. Only other option is to use Ameno and Switch places with him in there but Naruto already knows about the range limit so the moment he opens that portal he’s going to retreat.
12) Sasuke is a bigger threat to him, because he can teleport to and fro into Jigen dimension at anytime. He knows of the little Jubi and its location. And able to decipher a lot from Jigen tactics just with the encounter they had. the fact also he can teleport himself away at will also.
13) Sasuke is the main character that can squash Jigen plan, simply due to his ability alone. Naruto knows the Shinobi world needed more of Sasuke being alive out there, as only him can bring them there when needed for attack. Even though Naruto is a Jinchurikin his inability to teleport in and out of Jigen hideout makes him a lesser threat.

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Only we’ve seen how the portal ability works. We’ll just have to wait for it to get animated because all that was shown is a portal being open and next Sasuke is gone. It didn’t even show him doing it so there so many things that could’ve happened.

And about Jigen I don’t have an answer to what happened. If what you’re saying is true about him only transporting what he wants then in the Momoshiki fight those scientist wouldn’t have went through that portal since he only wanted to transport the Kages and Boruto.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And about Jigen I don’t have an answer to what happened. If what you’re saying is true about him only transporting what he wants then in the Momoshiki fight those scientist wouldn’t have went through that portal since he only wanted to transport the Kages and Boruto.
Tbh, Sasuke’s portal still being there after Jigen failed to kill Sasuke was an art choice.

Ikemoto couldn’t make Sasuke just not be present in the panel that followed because it would’ve looked like he could use Ameno to teleport to other worlds. In actuality Sasuke’s portal had already completely closed.

In addition to that, the portal still being visible was yet another testament to Jigen’s speed, his speed was being emphasized throughout these last three chapters and was made to convey that Sasuke just barely escaped with his life. It was also a testament to Sasuke’s warping speed though.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah it's about Foddersuke. I'll keep it brief since his failures, running away and handouts list is vast. He ran away from Anbu Itachi, ran away from the village, ran away from Naruto whenever he could. Agreed to let Oro fondle him and serve as his vessel all because he was weak. Ran away from Deidara, ran away from Naruto again, surrendered his body to Oro because he was a fodder who couldn't beat Itachi. Ran away from Raikage after getting pimp slapped, arsepulling Susanoo saved him. And flame control + handout Amaterasu from Itachi. Gaara followed up and saved him once again. Zetsu saved him from Mei, Tobi from the the 3rd Tsuchikage by sending him to Kamui land. Karin then saved him again. Against Danzo he was done, Tobi and Karin saved him. Then against Naruto he ran away and Tobi saved him once again. He begged Tobi for Itachi's eyes, since he was pathetic. His running away continued to the point were Itachi had to save him from Kabuto negging his fodder arse. Even Edo Tobirama was going to turn him into a plaything, but Hashi had to step in and save him again. In the battle Naruto saved him from Juubito, he received help from Juugo because he couldn't touch Obito. He tried to sneak attack Madara and got his arse handed to him. He crawled like a dog then Kabuto came and shoved his snake in him adding more power ups. Hogaromo's ghost arse pull appeared gave an arse pull Rinnegan, rokduo chakra and the Yin seal. Then Madara was given deus ex machina to compensate for Foddersuke's fodder. Natmruto saved him countless times, followed by Obito and Sakura. He then arse pulled a coreless chibaku Tensei, chakra fusion and Naruto held back on him. He then ran away from Konoha, had a family and ran away from his family. He ran away dimension jumping and running whenever he could. He ran away from Kinshiki across dimensions, he ran away from Jigen across dimensions after running his mouth. He experienced a multitude of big black rods, the penetration was so severe that he ran away to Sakura for healing.

That's ignoring all the arsepulls Sasuke pulled out of his arse throughout the series. The moral of the stories is Sasuke always runs away, gets saved, receives a handout or an arsepull. I guess Burrito is based on him after all like teacher like student.
You want me to read this comment with that shitty sentence structure? I have standards higher than Madara who was penetrated by 4 men like a slut with the world (us viewers) to see.

In light of the beating he got from Jigen, you mean
How does saying this change anything or go against my point at all? Which was to show that Sasuke did better against Jigen. If Naruto won and Sasuke got beat you'd have a point.

Naruto didn’t get pinned down twice, but I’m done talking about naruto and sasuke having the same debates people been having for years. The point of my first post was really to say that boruto is the one who’s going to end up beating isshiki after they both just got badly beating.

I understand the swap not taking the rods, but teleporting one just think it was a big mess up
He was pinned when the Kyuubi avatar was active and at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melanin

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, Sasuke’s portal still being there after Jigen failed to kill Sasuke was an art choice.

Ikemoto couldn’t make Sasuke just not be present in the panel that followed because it would’ve looked like he could use Ameno to teleport to other worlds. In actuality Sasuke’s portal had already completely closed.

In addition to that, the portal still being visible was yet another testament to Jigen’s speed, his speed was being emphasized throughout these last three chapters and was made to convey that Sasuke just barely escaped with his life. It was also a testament to Sasuke’s warping speed though.
As black pointed out the scientists got through, you made a good point to but if that was the case in you scenario then that would mean the scientists are faster then jigen. They were farther back when the portal was opened and closed but some how they made it through, well jigen was right next to sasuke when he opened in closed it

You want me to read this comment with that shitty sentence structure? I have standards higher than Madara who was penetrated by 4 men like a slut with the world (us viewers) to see.

How does saying this change anything or go against my point at all? Which was to show that Sasuke did better against Jigen. If Naruto won and Sasuke got beat you'd have a point.

He was pinned when the Kyuubi avatar was active and at the end.
Please tell me in what area did sasuke do better then naruto? They both hit him like one or two times, and it was when he was distracted. Nobody could touch him face to face, and if this was a one on one sasuke wouldn’t of even had the time he had to learn his ability since naruto was the one holding him off while he watched.

Soon as he shot the rods in the Avatar he jumped right through it was even the next page, how can you tell he was pinned down or couldn’t move

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing I read was NxH says "Sasuke got penetrated by a multitude of people, Big Black Rods and snakes."

I know it takes a lot of brain power to fathom how many handouts, Ls and times Sasuke ran away. It's cool man, not everybody is up to it:lok:

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Damn such a solo.

You must be registered for see images

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn such a solo.

You must be registered for see images
Not that i bothered reading, but given his track record he probably rambled on about his fanfic interpretations of events. Buttom line, unlike Sasuke, Madara died a failure in many regards (clan, village, & world hated him. His ultimate plan was someone elses who used him as a pawn then killed him off after decades of working to achieve it).

Reactions: DHOH

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not that i bothered reading, but given his track record he probably rambled on about his fanfic interpretations of events. Buttom line, unlike Sasuke, Madara died a failure in many regards (clan, village, & world hated him. His ultimate plan was someone elses who used him as a pawn then killed him off after decades of working to achieve it).
Say what you want but this is FACTS

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter