Sasuke is logically faster than Naruto without his modes.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
803💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don' t see Naruto fanboys here, but I see some Naruto haters.
Some of those haters are still denying that dodging fused Momo is a feat.
Haters are funny.
Can I hear more of his feats. Dodged and. He was barely dodging it stop hyping that feat as you can see the constant question marks springing above his head. Thinking base Naruto's standing a chance against Sasuke is more hater-ish to me.

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharingan helps to predict movements, that doesn' t enhance his speed, but he can keep up with guys that are faster than him using that free gift, like against Kinshiki.
If Sasuke didn' t have his free power ups (rinnegan or sharingan), he would have been killed by Kinshiki.
Its not a free power dumbass, he was born with the kkeys to sharingan. ANd as it was stated, just being able to see the shit doesn't mean you counter it, you need your own speed, strength etc. Something rinnegan and sharingan do not enhance!!!!

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not a free power dumbass, he was born with the kkeys to sharingan. ANd as it was stated, just being able to see the shit doesn't mean you counter it, you need your own speed, strength etc. Something rinnegan and sharingan do not enhance!!!!
You don' t like when I use the words "free power up"?I know truth hurts sometimes.
You didn' t understand, let' s do it slowly, prediction doesn' t enhance your speed but it enhances the time you have to react.
That means you don' t need to be as fast as your opponent to be able to fight on par with him, because you have more time than him to make all your moves.

:cool:

Last edited:

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke with Sharigan activated is not base. and with the rinnegan is prob give him a speed boost.

or he copyed lees movements.
Dont play the irrelevant fool trying to counter things i never even mentioned. I responded to ur nonsense saying P1 Sasuke is faster than p1 KNO Naruto which he isn't.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WRONG

Every time we've seen a Naruto character get a character boost their speed increases too. More chakra=More Speed.

Proof? Naruto proves my statement every time he uses Kurama's chakra. Actually, all the Jinchuurikis get speed boosts from their bijuus, not just Naruto. There is a correlation between speed and chakra.

Sasuke is fast, but he isn't Full Kurama-Sage Mode-Rikudou-Sage Mode-Base Naruto, fast.

The gif you linked of Sasuke "outspeeding" Naruto is misunderstood. Sasuke didn't outspeed Naruto, Naruto let him run ahead so that he can initiate the assault on Momoshiki. They had to work together to beat him, and Sasuke was the first person to attack.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
803💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WRONG

Every time we've seen a Naruto character get a character boost their speed increases too. More chakra=More Speed.

Proof? Naruto proves my statement every time he uses Kurama's chakra. Actually, all the Jinchuurikis get speed boosts from their bijuus, not just Naruto. There is a correlation between speed and chakra.

Sasuke is fast, but he isn't Full Kurama-Sage Mode-Rikudou-Sage Mode-Base Naruto, fast.

The gif you linked of Sasuke "outspeeding" Naruto is misunderstood. Sasuke didn't outspeed Naruto, Naruto let him run ahead so that he can initiate the assault on Momoshiki. They had to work together to beat him, and Sasuke was the first person to attack.
That movie part was stated to be not canon anyway so look at manga feats. The speed boost is due to the Kyuubi's special chakra which amplifies the body. Normal chakra can't do that. Sasuke got a speed boost only when he got Six paths power which is not equivalent to six paths chakra as I've proven in the other page already. Sasuke's miles faster than Naruto.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They were almost equal in speed in base during VoTE 2. Its very likely that Naruto might've one upped over Sasuke after the war with his multi shadow clone training method. And not just in speed but in different other areas too.
His fight with Momo at least confirms that when it comes to speed. We'll probably see his growth and advantage in other areas in the future.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
803💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They were almost equal in speed in base during VoTE 2. Its very likely that Naruto might've one upped over Sasuke after the war with his multi shadow clone training method. And not just in speed but in different other areas too.
His fight with Momo at least confirms that when it comes to speed. We'll probably see his growth and advantage in other areas in the future.
Sasuke's faster. Naruto stared helpless when Sasuke soloed Madara :pick: