DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're both known as genius but it seems to get overlooked by most why?

I understand Tobirama and Itachi praise, but not Minato, Kakashi and orchimaruo isn't above Sasuke and Madara in the intelligent department.

I think it's overlooked, or ignored simply because they are two powerful.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh Tobirama doesn't seem all that great. Sure he created kage bunshin edo tensei and FTG but he didn't master any of those except for maybe kage bunshins. Minato have a better FTG and Orochimaru and Kabuto perfected edo tensei. I'd put Tobirama in with Minato or Kakashi.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh Tobirama doesn't seem all that great. Sure he created kage bunshin edo tensei and FTG but he didn't master any of those except for maybe kage bunshins. Minato have a better FTG and Orochimaru and Kabuto perfected edo tensei. I'd put Tobirama in with Minato or Kakashi.
isn't creating a jutsu more impressive than mastering one made by others?

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was't really a genius though he was just blessed with exceptionally strong chakra even for transmigrant standards. Sasuke was more of a prodigy than a genius, the likes of Itachi and Neji were ahead of him in terms of rational thinking.

What made Sasuke special was his ridiculous talent, his skill in ninjutsu and fighting was at a level that even Hagoromo couldn't believe what he was seeing.

There's a difference between having prodigious skill and being a genius, Madara and Sasuke were more prodigies than genius.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was a genious Sasuke I have no clue.
Itachi sama, kakashi sensei and Tobirama the **** are most definitely geniuses. The nara clan are pretty intelligent. If I had to pick a ninja to have on my team other than Madara it's be from the above ones.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:stfu:
Madara was't really a genius though he was just blessed with exceptionally strong chakra even for transmigrant standards. Sasuke was more of a prodigy than a genius, the likes of Itachi and Neji were ahead of him in terms of rational thinking.

What made Sasuke special was his ridiculous talent, his skill in ninjutsu and fighting was at a level that even Hagoromo couldn't believe what he was seeing.

There's a difference between having prodigious skill and being a genius, Madara and Sasuke were more prodigies than genius.
Neji was a prodigy as well not a genious. But what disgusts me more is you had the audacity to put his name next to Itachi Sama's. When your ready to move on from your fanfic know that I'm willing to overlook and help you move on.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
isn't creating a jutsu more impressive than mastering one made by others?
Depends. Naruto made/mastered Rasengan (FRS) but he isn't smarter than Minato. Or Hinata making twin lion fist but isn't smarter than Neji etc etc. In Tobirama's case you may be right but when all of his abilities are incomplete or underwhelming it's kinda meh for me.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With overwhelming power, I think Intelligence feats takes a backseat, especially during wide-scale combat. Not to mention the war arc, the occurrence of 1v1 tactical/strategic battle dwindled. RIP Shikaku.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably because everyone is a genius or prodigy in this manga.

I mean let's be real. I don't even waste my time trying to shove that type of character in someone's face because 9 times outta 10 there's 10 other people who are talented in the same page.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:stfu:

Neji was a prodigy as well not a genious. But what disgusts me more is you had the audacity to put his name next to Itachi Sama's. When your ready to move on from your fanfic know that I'm willing to overlook and help you move on.
Nope, Neji showed a level of insight that rivalled Itachi, he was capable of reading a person's entire psychology in a single glance, you underestimate how OP that is.

In NV a genius is someone that is self-taught in the highest level of feats, that can't be said for Sasuke as he relied on his superiors for his power to progress.

The likes of Neji and Itachi had the intelligence to face any level opponent which i why they were deemed geniuses, Sasuke and Madara had the skill to face any level opponent.

As I said before skill and intellect are two separate things. Sasuke fits in the 'skill' bracket not the 'genius' one. What made him a true Indra incarnate wasn't his intellect but his skill with ninjutsu, no one was ever able to rival that.

Last edited:

Amenotejikara

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends. Naruto made/mastered Rasengan (FRS) but he isn't smarter than Minato. Or Hinata making twin lion fist but isn't smarter than Neji etc etc. In Tobirama's case you may be right but when all of his abilities are incomplete or underwhelming it's kinda meh for me.
That was kakashi who thought of Frs and yes i do held him above minato in the genius field lol.

I mean let's be real. I don't even waste my time trying to shove that type of character in someone's face because 9 times outta 10 there's 10 other people who are talented in the same page.
Yeah i think genius should apply to those who invent new abilities that's op like. Kakashi, tobirama, minato(sigh...), sasuke, orochi etc.

Where as prodigies be those who can handle difficulties of mastering high rank abilities with minimum of effort like neji and sasuke.

When kakashi label lee as the genius of hardwork. It just seems counter intuitive imo. Doesn't even make sense. If it did, it would make more sense to apply for naruto since he always finding alternative ways to make something work.

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

nope, a prodigy is someone who doesn't rely on hard work to achieve master skills and a genius is someone with exceptionally high intellect that cant be matched,

Geniuses in NV : Itachi, Kakashi, Neji, Hiruzen, Tobirama, Orochimaru

Prodigies in NV : Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, Itachi, Hashirama

Literally no one else.