Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you're dissapointed in a kickass female ninja with two elemental natures,genjutsu,expertise shuriken jutsu and ces. Has copied several lightning jutsus into her arsenal including ration armour and has the skills to apply her intelligence into every area of being a ninja.
That's just your opinion. I don't see her to be a kick ass ninja with what she does as of now with those so called abilities she has. One simply needs to look at her performance in the past few episodes and the manga recently.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's just your opinion. I don't see her to be a kick ass ninja with what she does as of now with those so called abilities she has. One simply needs to look at her performance in the past few episodes and the manga recently.
And shes been kicking ass and contributing every episode and even came up with the plans. :lmao:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And shes been kicking ass and contributing every episode and even came up with the plans. :lmao:
His version of kick ass in Hinata, he's biased af did you really expect Daft Aint'e:salt:y to have a legit reason.

He'll bring up gifs of Sarada fighting Jonin ninja who fodderised his fav, he's kick ass but Sarada isn't Daft logic at it's finest.

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay if you call this....kicking ass....:pick:

You must be registered for see images

or this...

So you expect Sarada to be superior to her teachers before the chunin exam even begins. :sdo: dat logic implies Boruto,Sasuke and Naruto all are just disappointments as well.

Hell we can take this further everyone in the k11 is a disappointment since they cant seem to defeat their sensei's until they get older.

Its funny you took the episodes that came out weeks ago and in the same episodes Boruto and Mitsuki got their butts whooped as well.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you expect Sarada to be superior to her teachers before the chunin exam even begins. :sdo: dat logic implies Boruto,Sasuke and Naruto all are just disappointments as well.

Hell we can take this further everyone in the k11 is a disappointment since they cant seem to defeat their sensei's until they get older.

Its funny you took the episodes that came out weeks ago and in the same episodes Boruto and Mitsuki got their butts whooped as well.

Not at all but some she could've given at least a little bit of challenge. She didn't. In fact she was rekt at the first move itself.

Anyway Boruto and Mitsuki weren't even close to as bad as Sarda was rekt. She was no challenge at all lol.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can. Theres a lot of examples of this in internet. She always needed a help from others except one situation=fact.
Not fact but a diversion on your part, and the fact still remains she won all her fights. In all the rounds of the chunin exam she fought alone she won. All opponents she fought alone she beat, Boruto got low diffed by her and needed Mitsuki's help. That is a fact and no amount of hate will change that. Yoi sound as :salt:y as Daft you shouldn't be, it's not good for you.

Last edited:

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not fact but a diversion on your part, and the fact still remains she won all her fights. In all the rounds of the chunin exam she fought alone she won. All opponents she fought alone she beat, Boruto got low diffed by her and needed Mitsuki's help. That is a fact and no amount of hate will change that.
To need to defend her. I never denied that she won all battles when she was alone even if they wee plot induced. But i disagree that she low diffed Boruto, he was serious nerfed in this battle.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To need to defend her. I never denied that she won all battles when she was alone even if they wee plot induced. But i disagree that she low diffed Boruto, he was serious nerfed in this battle.
That is the stupidest point I've ever read all fights are induced via plot. + Boruto wasn't nerfed he tried his signatute blitz and got low diffed those are manga facts whether you like them or not. Not just that he made it clear he wasnt holding back that is done for empahsis of a point. Anyway Boruto had to cheat to win his matches in the chunin exam so there's no nerf that's Boruto's actual level fo you. That may change in the future. Anime Boruto is highly fillerish and overhyped which confuses people creating false expectations.

Last edited:

Tehblackninja99

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t even hate her. However, like other people said she’s annoying asf and and nags boruto to death. No one even doubts her abilities. I just however hope one day boruto gale palms the shit outta her annoying ass mouth to make her stfu at times. The hate for boruto tho however... I won’t even go there cause all of y’all are hypocrites. Seriously is like you lose brain cells everytime you try to prove a point.

Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't hate Clone but his annoying ass mouth needs to be CES punched and crushed with harsh fists lol. Sarada treats him like his dog because he's a weakling who cant do things by himself. I hope sarada byakugou punches the shit out of his irritating garbage mouth and make him stfu and act like a dog at all times. And do his work properly instead of being a worthless weakling and train harder and harsher and don't be a burden clown to Sarada. I hope Sarada smashes his teeth down into bits. He's annoying asf. Nagging sarada always and irritating her. But ai believe his crap butthurt jougan will learn the flying slutgod shittechnique in the future so I've great hopes for him. Y'all act like hypocrites...it's like losing brain cells everytime I read doe..
:pick:

Tehblackninja99

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't hate Clone but his annoying ass mouth needs to be CES punched and crushed with harsh fists lol. Sarada treats him like his dog because he's a weakling who cant do things by himself. I hope sarada byakugou punches the shit out of his irritating garbage mouth and make him stfu and act like a dog at all times. And do his work properly instead of being a worthless weakling and train harder and harsher and don't be a burden clown to Sarada. I hope Sarada smashes his teeth down into bits. He's annoying asf. Nagging sarada always and irritating her. But ai believe his crap butthurt jougan will learn the flying slutgod shittechnique in the future so I've great hopes for him. Y'all act like hypocrites...it's like losing brain cells everytime I read doe..
:pick:
You basically took my entire post and rewrote it into your words... lmao I’m weak. Do you have down syndrome or something? Be more original.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is the stupidest point I've ever read all fights are induced via plot.
Yet some battles like Sasuke vs Itachi were result of pure plot. Itachi was just out of his league and could easily won if not plot.
+Boruto wasn't nerfed he tried his signatute blitz and got low diffed those are manga facts whether you like them or not. Not just that he made it clear he wasnt holding back that is done for empahsis of a point. Anyway Boruto had to cheat to win his matches in the chunin exam so there's no nerf that's Boruto's actual level fo you. That may change in the future. Anime Boruto is highly fillerish and overhyped which confuses people creating false expectations
Sorry, but he was nerfed. Stop denying manga facts. He didnt use his elemental jutsu which he demonstrated in both manga and anime .

Last edited:
Reactions: Guitar Hero

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet some battles like Sasuke vs Itachi were result of pure plot. Itachi was just out of his league and could easily won if not plot.
Your joking right? Your trying to use a fight which everybody knows Itachi righed to prove a non existent point. Ill tell you what the difference is Itachi rigged it so Sasuke sould win and be a hero whereas Boruto went all out (mang statement) and got low diffed.

Sorry, but he was nerfed. Stop denying manga facts. He didnt use his elemental jutsu which he demonstrated in both manga and anime .
Boruto not using any elemental jutsu doesnt meant he didnt go all out as he clearly stated. When something is mentioned in the manga its to empahsises a point. The manga facts are Sarada low diffed him even though he wasnt holding back.