Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see a lot of people (haters specifically) saying Sarada is annoying without any reasonable explanation. Can anyone explain with factual evidence how Sarada is any more annoying than any other character in her generation especially Boruto who was made to be annoying. (I.e Brat &spoiled label)
Boruto was made to be more annoying than her initially, but he's started developing past it as the series went on, and at this point in the manga even Sarada herself has recognized that. Sarada however not only hasn't developed, but her treatment of Boruto and her snobbish attitude has never even been showcased as a negative trait of hers, which means she isn't poised for that kind of character development any time soon.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto was made to be more annoying than her initially, but he's started developing past it as the series went on, and at this point in the manga even Sarada herself has recognized that. Sarada however not only hasn't developed, but her treatment of Boruto and her snobbish attitude has never even been showcased as a negative trait of hers, which means she isn't poised for that kind of character development any time soon.
Nothing wrong with snobbish characters or a legit attitude, I for one support variance betwen characters. We dont need clones and lovey dovey characters across the board. Sarada's mature character is good for her she doesn't need to lose it. There should be a little originality and difference between everybody and this maintains it.

Last edited:

Dgrayman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a sarada hater, but sarada nags boruto 24/7 about every little thing just like sakura did naruto. That does get annoying, even boruto his self thinks she is annoying lol . But no hate just being real

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing wrong with sbobbish characters or an attitude, I for one support vairance betwen characters. We dont need clones and lovey dovey characters across the board. There should be a little originality and difference between everybody.
Yes, as a matter of fact, there is. Its childish, its immature and therefore its something that these characters must overcome and developed past. Like Sakura's boy obsessed attitude, Hinata's shyness, Shikamaru's laziness, Sasuke's refusal to open up and Naruto's immaturity. Boruto was a brat, but he developed past that. The fact that Sarada hasn't even taken the first step towards doing the same despite being a main character is what annoys me.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stay in denial. Crying and salt ain't changing facts. Sarada = best character in NV. :pick:
Like I said before, I don't care what you think is a fact or not a fact Tyrance Sasuke. Sarada is still annoying to me. Find a way to deal with that, without quoting me with your salty ass or whatever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, as a matter of fact, there is. Its childish, its immature and therefore its something that these characters must overcome and developed past. Like Sakura's boy obsessed attitude, Hinata's shyness, Shikamaru's laziness, Sasuke's refusal to open up and Naruto's immaturity. Boruto was a brat, but he developed past that. The fact that Sarada hasn't even taken the first step towards doing the same despite being a main character is what annoys me.
No there isn't and the examples you gave are incomparable to Sarada. Boruto is getting nagged and reminded of his shortcomings because they affect the team and missions as a whole. Sarada's a mature character, she doesn't behave the same way towards everybody only Boruto because he needs it. If it was with everybody then you'd have a valid point. It annoying you doesn't make much difference to it being a legit attitude which doesn't require development.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No there isn't and the examples you gave are incomparable to Sarada. Boruto is getting nagged and reminded of his shortcomings because they affect the team and missions as a whole. Sarada's a mature character, she doesn't behave the same way towards everybody only Boruto because he needs it. If it was with everybody then you'd have a valid point. It annoying you doesn't make much difference to it being a legit attitude which doesn't require development.
Sarada's not mature. She acts mature, which is where her brattiness and snob attitude come from and where the whole problem lies, but when it comes to it, she's just as much of a kid as everyone else.

You must be registered for see images

Now, if she really WAS mature, she wouldn't have risen to Boruto's provocations to begin with.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said before, I don't care what you think is a fact or not a fact Tyrance Sasuke. Sarada is still annoying to me. Find a way to deal with that, without quoting me with your salty ass or whatever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Like I said your opinion doesn't matter, Mori Jin. Don't care. Blah blah. Lol. Sarada's character is the best lol. Crying and pure tears is not changing facts lol. Manga >>>> your words lol. Keep the BS denial coming :pick:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada's not mature. She acts mature, which is where her brattiness and snob attitude come from and where the whole problem lies, but when it comes to it, she's just as much of a kid as everyone else.

Now, if she really WAS mature, she wouldn't have risen to Boruto's provocations to begin with.
I don't see the provocation or her acting childish? Adults buy cards as well 2 scans without all the context don't equate to much. Boruto says she doesn't understand so she decides to buy a pack of cards to see what she doesn't understand. That's pretty mature of her I should think.

Sarada's mature that's where her attitude comes from there's nothing childish or brattish about it.

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said your opinion doesn't matter, Mori Jin. Don't care. Blah blah. Lol. Sarada's character is the best lol. Crying and pure tears is not changing facts lol. Manga >>>> your words lol. Keep the BS denial coming :pick:
Didn't read. Sarada is still annoying to me, it's as simple as 1.2.3. Must be difficult for you though, I get it.

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is how Sarada was born:

As you see her father found her mother annoying hence why he went for it. Which created Sarada in the process. Sarada was a annoying mistake as stated by her father to her mother. This should rest the case of her character.