salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the fillers yes. If we took manga she always had help except @ chuunin exam.
You cant make a definite statement then say except, when you use the word except you disqualify your original statement as being false. Sarada hasn't lost a single fight in the manga = fact. Anyway you tried to change the subject from Vulpini's original post by creating a strawman.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada should train harder and focus on her goal to be hokage instead of criticizing others and then be insignificant where it matters. As of of now there is too much Sakura in her.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada should train harder and focus on her goal to be hokage instead of criticizing others and then be insignificant where it matters. As of of now there is too much Sakura in her.
Insignificant like how she saved bolt during the chunin exam but I guess saving your teammates doesn't matter

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto should train harder and harder and then be insignificant when it matters and should be put in his place, where he belongs. Sarada should push him into the shadows since Clone likes being the shadows of ordinary humans like a ghost. He has no motivations in life other than be a beggar in other's shadows. Sarada = hokage. Burrito = invisible limbo shadow = fact. As for now, there's too much featless hinata in him. Naruto kun kun kun, lol. That's why he got oneshotted and put in his place like a dog, because Sarada doesn't "train" harder like salt and crying said. It's not Sarada's fault, clone is such a burden for the team and a bratty kid who lost and chickened out in a fight. Such a cheating worthless clone.

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup she does have her moments but those are rare lol.
Nice try at downplaying her. Sarada contributes every episode and every time she appears so its not rare its actually pretty normal. Shes not hinata or sakura shes the best female character and deserving of her compliment she gets.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice try at downplaying her. Sarada contributes every episode and every time she appears so its not rare its actually pretty normal. Shes not hinata or sakura shes the best female character and deserving of her compliment she gets.
He's a :salt: lord. Don't care about his BS logic posts.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Quite the contrary, I am not downplaying her. You're over hyping her.

Tbh, I liked Sarada at the start but as of now I am disappointed what she's turning into.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's leagues above those two, I guess his insecurities stem from him being a Burito and Hinata fan.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She's leagues above those two, I guess his insecurities stem from him being a Burito and Hinata fan.
Yeah featless hyuga got oneshotted by pain and admired as a weakling hailing from konohagakure. Clone oneshotted by Sarada and shitscared of Sarada the queen of Uchiha. Clone wants to be shadow of fire shadows lol.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite the contrary, I am not downplaying her. You're over hyping her.

Tbh, I liked Sarada at the start but as of now I am disappointed what she's turning into.
So you're dissapointed in a kickass female ninja with two elemental natures,genjutsu,expertise shuriken jutsu and ces. Has copied several lightning jutsus into her arsenal including ration armour and has the skills to apply her intelligence into every area of being a ninja.

Reactions: salamander uchiha