Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course, that seems to be the only thing that matters to you anyway.

Continue to Omit away until she's what you see her as.
Back at you sis..

YOU can continue to ignore what YOU don’t like and highlight the things you do. It’s ok for YOU to assess her character as YOU see fit.

I JUST ADVICE YOU READ A BIT MORE.

If he was weaker than Sarada you wouldn't like his character. In Shounen power and character go hand in hand. When Naruto was airing people were crying about female leads being proportionally weaker to male leads. They didn't care about character back then. You wouldn't like Boruto if he was the son of Shino and had no doujutsu. Lets stop pointing hands. Your against a female lead looking better than an uncool, uncared for, uninteresting, unimpressive male lead is what's causing the other side to rile on up with unrealistic expectations. What you resist, persists. You're being downright hypocritical if you think you (NH fans) don't have a role in this. Just wanted to put that out there
Sheesh, this was so disrespectful.

Made In China has now been enabled.

Last edited:

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if it doesnt Sarada is only likable character of the new generation, the rest, get out of my sight.

Jaina? - Im sorry Arthas, but i cant watch you do this.
You only like her because she is Sasuke’s daughter, nothing more. I like Sasuke but Salad so far is a disappointment. There is no character or power progression between Gaiden from 2015 and the anime in 2018.

Watching the Bolt series hoping Salad will match Bolt is like watching Naruto and hoping Shikamaru will be on the same scaling as Naruto. Hate to break it to you but Kawaki is likely Bolt’s rival. Mitsuki will be the Sai and Salad will be the Sakura replacement.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You only like her because she is Sasuke’s daughter, nothing more. I like Sasuke but Salad so far is a disappointment. There is no character or power progression between Gaiden from 2015 and the anime in 2018.

Watching the Bolt series hoping Salad will match Bolt is like watching Naruto and hoping Shikamaru will be on the same scaling as Naruto. Hate to break it to you but Kawaki is likely Bolt’s rival. Mitsuki will be the Sai and Salad will be the Sakura replacement.
That's actually incorrect since Shikamaru's goal and purpose was from not caring to being a support character, not a MC.

Boruto is Naruto with ass pulls, Mitsuki is Sakura(part 1) with Kabuto powers and Sarada is Sasuke with nerf. There's reason enough for their to be an indirect rivalry within the same team, I'll outline in brief below. I don't expect much from Kodachi or SP tbh, these lasted few episodes have been an ass pulling, handouts shitfest.

I don’t ever remember saying that was a goal of her nor would I like to be a goal of hers (including rivaling Boruto) I it actually would limit her character and make the series a dead ass follow the template of the original manga. Sarada’s goal is to be her strongest self among everyone else (acknowledged) which is why I like her character, being just as strong or as formidable as Boruto (which she is) a perk.

Everything in my reply takes into account saradas character development and becuase it’s cohesive to her performance in not just the anime or manga but novel too. (In the novel) Sarada doesn’t know it yet but she has a competitiveness that pushes her in training and doesn’t like the idea of being overshadowed by boys, Sasuke picked up on this in the novel and laughs about which takes place shortly after the Momoshiki arc. Sasuke even teases her a a nonchalant way refrencing how strong you know who was in the fight against the kages.

You should go read up before you talk about things like shallowness becuase their is nothing shallow about wantig to be your strongest self even if it means aiming for a particular target as motivation, it’s actually a complement and super realistic.

This is the shallow part, their characters are progressively growing past or contouring into something different but the same as their original goal becuase of the way their world (plot) is changing. Naruto started out wanting to be a plain ole hokage that protected the people in his village but as the plot progressed that turned into Naruto not just wanting to protect the village and its people but the shinobi world and everyone in it (elevated his goals).

^Same is going to happen for Boruto & Sarada, especially Boruto becuase its already happening to him. You do understand characters out grow the original goals right?

This is just conjecture out the ass, Sarada doesnt need to have a conflict of interest with anyone (especially being Boruto being that he isn’t her rival) to justify anything I just said in this reply or the other one. Wanting to be the strongest version of herself and monetizing that by self consciously being competitive torwds her teammates doesn’t conflict anything you could peice together.

I never suggested as such but it is a fact that they are watching each other’s progress and the fact of the matter is when they were testing the ninja tool Boruto clearly thought or felt himself superior or had an expectation of beating Sarada. Why else would he blindly charge Sarada so confidently after telling her he wouldn’t hold back. Even Boruto’s reaction to losing too Sarada paints the opposite of what your trying to apply. He was clearly upset he lost and took it to heart.. that means there was an expectation to beat her.

Your honestly not informed enough to make that suggestion.

What’s wrong with that again?

If I choose to omit her character as a shinobi and feats instead anything else, it’s my right.
Facts Melanin, he obviously doesn't understand the gripe with the story. Rivalry plays no part in it for us, it's just the shit level and quality of writing that gets on my nerves. Kishi was developing characters whether they were rivals or not but all you have with Kodachi is sidelining them and ass pulling wins for the MC, even breaking the rules of Naruto.

It's easy to develop characters with a common goal direct rivalry isn't necessary for that. Take as an example Boruto ass pulls and people think he's Hoakge material which is Sarada's goal, to prove she's more worthy would still be a driver. Being the strongest in the village is considered by many as the standard for Hokage, another way to have an indirect rivalry without having one, protecting the village/friends is another etc. There are plenty of examples that can be used to develop the characters and create a type of rivalry without having a direct rivalry. They can develop the other characters of the team. Mitsuki is another example and the worst of the sidelined characters, I don't even need to address his potential development.

I doubt somebody with Kodachi's creativity level could ever write it, Kishi would've tied their goals creating more developed and dynamic characters(very little ass pull if any).

Ps. I've pretty much given up on this shit show so I don't care as much if I'm being honest.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he was weaker than Sarada you wouldn't like his character. In Shounen power and character go hand in hand. When Naruto was airing people were crying about female leads being proportionally weaker to male leads. They didn't care about character back then. You wouldn't like Boruto if he was the son of Shino and had no doujutsu. Lets stop pointing hands. Your against a female lead looking better than an uncool, uncared for, uninteresting, unimpressive male lead is what's causing the other side to rile on up with unrealistic expectations. What you resist, persists. You're being downright hypocritical if you think you (NH fans) don't have a role in this. Just wanted to put that out there
That bold is weird.. because by that logic, in every shonen only the main male MC's would have fans. There are characters even in Naruto who cannot contend with the top tiers and yet they have fans.

If one has unrealistic expectations about their fav character, then it leads to crying just like with Sakura fans wailing about how "she's a main yet she's this that" in the old series and current crybaby Sarada fans now. We all know Kawaki is going to be Bolt's rival which would mean both logically would be a step or two above Sarada in total ability yet you'll see people expect Sarada to be on the same level and cry about it when it doesn't go that way. It's kinda pathetic.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That bold is weird.. because by that logic, in every shonen only the main male MC's would have fans. There are characters even in Naruto who cannot contend with the top tiers and yet they have fans.
Do you really think so? Can you name a character who has a bigger fanbase than Sakura/Tsunade/Hinata? According to my memory those are the 3 mega-fanbases in entire Naruto History (among females)

If one has unrealistic expectations about their fav character, then it leads to crying just like with Sakura fans wailing about how "she's a main yet she's this that" in the old series and current crybaby Sarada fans now. We all know Kawaki is going to be Bolt's rival which would mean both logically would be a step or two above Sarada in total ability yet you'll see people expect Sarada to be on the same level and cry about it when it doesn't go that way. It's kinda pathetic.
But you're ignoring the cause of the issue. It's an evolutionary thing in humans DNA to rebel when "mocked" and now correlate it to this situation. If Sarada is weak she'll be mocked. If she's strong she'll be mocked. If she forgets something she'll be mocked. So what will you choose had you been a fan? Would you choose third option? Nope. Why? Isn't it "unrealistic" to think of female being "strong"? Then why do you choose the second-option? I'll tell you why; it's because of that rebellion act taking over. We choose the "best" option even if the 3 are "bad". That's how we were "built".
No matter how "unrealistic" if a person's character doesn't have a position that's "secured" in an anime, they'll "force" thier way into it. Which is what leads to @bold.
But the fact that you think they will be tier or 2 above Sarada is bit depressing. Given the fact that all Hokages were superior to Elite-Shinobi residing in thier own village there's high chance Boruto would be downright below her in power. See, this is the thing, there is no common ground between either fanbases. And that's the issue here. Most of these "unrealistic" posts stem from outright hate filled mentalities if you're unaware. The very concept of "unrealistic" is rooted in hate. Have you ever noticed how Itachi has a high number of fanboys and at the same time even higher numbers of hater-trolls? That's an adorable phenomenon many love to ignore. Another example would be Minato. The reason lies as I said above: the lack of respect to either character. You can't simply say "they're crying" when it's you lot who're initiating the process. There will always be overestimation when underestimation exists. The primary example of this phenomena ingrained in the human-brain is what I've listed in above.
That's the cause of the issue here. That's how people or at least member of this base will continue to behave as the opposition continues to behave as they do. It's not a single person's fault and that's something you (whoever dislikes Sarada) should finally understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.