123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a sarada fan but i think rationally . I don't go salty and butthurt when boruto has a new summoning TEMPORARILY.
Many sarada fans are butthurt about this and it's an insult to me.

Relax it's just for this arc. and also boruto and garaga share the scar in their left eye i think it suits boruto more so...

Anyway it's still SARADA GREATNESS!!

You must be registered for see images

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Writing is shit. More handouts for Boruto and Sarada even helped.

Sarada fans have all the right to feel insulted. Sarada is not even relevant at this point, being mistreated af, but you are a true Boruto character fan, so please, stfu.

LMAO!

What a retard. So Chocho is fat, i guess she should have a bore summon, it would suit her. That 123fire logic.

I am not even a Sarada fan or whatever but your attempt to troll Sarada fans is obvious.
Agreed.

OT: people have other issues with this shit show, like Borat gets a snake, enters it's mind, summons it with no I'll effect, shits on Mitsuki's potential niche. They can't write original characters instead all of them will be pretty much clones of each other.

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isn't that obvious?

Sarada by default is part of the Sakura/SS fandom, not even a week ago Sakura fans was harassing SP animators on Twitter because Sakura wasn't in the opening.

Ofc they are gonna complain, that's all they do.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed.

OT: people have other issues with this shit show, like Borat gets a snake, enters it's mind, summons it with no I'll effect, shits on Mitsuki's potential niche. They can't write original characters instead all of them will be pretty much clones of each other.
This shit show is an issue for the Naruto franchise. Is SP even taking it seriously? Lmao, the "I don't give a ****" attitude is all over the place.

If they needed to make a quality show to feed their families they would probably make it, but they don't need it. Naruto brand alone brings in the bucks, god.. I feel bad for watching 5 minutes of today's episode, what a waste of time.

Because they are jealous of Bolt.
Come on! This goes beyond being jealous of Bolt or whatever, this is a spit on the Naruto legacy. Hyuugas were hardworkers, Hinata worked hard in order to be able to use 64 palms, Boruto just has stuff handed to him, there is no complexity.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This shit show is an issue for the Naruto franchise. Is SP even taking it seriously? Lmao, the "I don't give a ****" attitude is all over the place.

If they needed to make a quality show to feed their families they would probably make it, but they don't need it. Naruto brand alone brings in the bucks, god.. I feel bad for watching 5 minutes of today's episode, what a waste of time.
I don't think they'll never fix up but with declining sales it'll eventually get cancelled.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Come on! This goes beyond being jealous of Bolt or whatever, this is a spit on the Naruto legacy. Hyuugas were hardworkers, Hinata worked hard in order to be able to use 64 palms, Boruto just has stuff handed to him, there is no complexity.
His parents both have Six Paths Chakra, and he inherited Ootsutsuki/Hyuga powers from that. Its pretty clear he'll be surpassing Naruto and Sasuke in power given what Sasuke said, and will likely end up planet level given the existence of aliens. So him being OP as a kid is expected.

And it's not like this is exclusive to Bolt. Salad is pulling off all Sharingan feats with 1T, Mitsuki has sage mode, Moegi got Wood Release, etc. There's nothing wrong with Bolt getting Garaga, especially with him previously summoning the Nue.

So no, I don't think this is something that goes beyond being jealous of Bolt. Especially when these same Salad fans were hoping for Salad to get a snake summon.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed, people think ass pulls, handouts, plot armour and bad writing are justifiable. It's a joke, if anybody else was in Borat's place and doing the same they'd get the same criticism.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His parents both have Six Paths Chakra, and he inherited Ootsutsuki/Hyuga powers from that. Its pretty clear he'll be surpassing Naruto and Sasuke in power given what Sasuke said, and will likely end up planet level given the existence of aliens. So him being OP as a kid is expected.

And it's not like this is exclusive to Bolt. Salad is pulling off all Sharingan feats with 1T, Mitsuki has sage mode, Moegi got Wood Release, etc. There's nothing wrong with Bolt getting Garaga, especially with him previously summoning the Nue.

So no, I don't think this is something that goes beyond being jealous of Bolt. Especially when these same Salad fans were hoping for Salad to get a snake summon.
Preach bro.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, you are a Boruto fan.

It is bad writing. Be objective and stop with the mindless wank just because it suits your preferences. Hinata has Six Path chakra? Since when is Hamura chakra that probably fade away "Six Path Chakra"?

She even got injured by the explosion in the Momoshiki arc, where was that latent and amazing chakra? Please, i like Hinata but this is just stupid.

Bolt is the epitome of handouts. From all of those you mentioned, he is the only one without any type of applied limit that nerf his actions.

It intrigues me how can someone be jealous of a fictional character or be so immersed that actual toxic feelings come into play. Was this what you felt when Sarada used sharingan feats with 1T?

I know how you debate, don't do it with me, being "jealous" is plain nonsense when it is obvious that the writing is horrible.

Edit: ..and **** 123fire and this shit thread that is clearly the ground to get people rustled and to enter toxic conversations.
Well put.

@bold: I second the motion.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, you are a Boruto fan.

It is bad writing. Be objective and stop with the mindless wank just because it suits your preferences. Hinata has Six Path chakra? Since when is Hamura chakra that probably fade away "Six Path Chakra"?

She even got injured by the explosion in the Momoshiki arc, where was that latent and amazing chakra? Please, i like Hinata but this is just stupid.
Since forever. Just as Hagoromo's Chakra is Six Paths Chakra. How do you think Hamura has TSB without Six Paths Chakra? Or how did Hamura use Six Paths Chibuka Tensei without Six Paths Chakra?

There is nothing to suggest it faded away just as Naruto and Sasuke still have their's.There is also plenty of hints from the story that Bolt's powers and relevance will all come from him being half-Hyuga while his Uzumaki half will likely be not as relevant as shown by the words of characters like Momoshiki and Urashiki.

What does that prove? Sasuke and Naruto were both injured as well.

Bolt is the epitome of handouts. From all of those you mentioned, he is the only one without any type of applied limit that nerf his actions.
How? He hasn't fully unlocked Jogan nor fully mastered the Karma seal nor can he make as many clones as Naruto. If anything, he is the most nerfed between Salad, Mitsuki, and himself. He has no control over any of his abilities, no bloodline limit atm, and has to rely on nature transformation, clones, and kunais all the time. Meanwhile, Salad has access to all Sharingan abilities with 1T and is copying every technique she sees and Mitsuki has sage mode which surpasses Orochimaru.

It's evident to anyone that the reason these three are being made overpowered in comparison to the older generation is because the power scaling is going to increase.
It intrigues me how can someone be jealous of a fictional character or be so immersed that actual toxic feelings come into play. Was this what you felt when Sarada used sharingan feats with 1T?

I know how you debate, don't do it with me, being "jealous" is plain nonsense when it is obvious that the writing is horrible.

Edit: ..and **** 123fire and this shit thread that is clearly the ground to get people rustled and to enter toxic conversations.
Nope, it was not. But it's clear the Salad fans did not like this episode because Bolt got a snake summon and she didn't. It's more than obvious with how they were speculating she'd get one just because she talked with Aoda last episode.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Boruto is upsetting you, maybe you should move on to another series that isn't targeted towards teenagers in a genre where the demographic of readers are mostly males and as a result puts more time and effort into that gender.

All of the ones crying need to realize this.

The author and artist have been close to kishimoto since the start. Kishimoto has been giving his female characters the short end of the stick since the start of the original run. Believing that just because she has sharingan means she's going to avoid being a victim of being a female in shounen, is only setting yourself up for disappointment.

People have literally been saying this since Boruto was first announced as a part 3. She isn't useless as people said, in fact, she's a self sufficient character for the most part and leaps and bounds better than Sakura.

That in itself is way better than anything you can hope from anything in the Narutoverse when it comes to character development for a female. People need to realize Sarada isn't Boruto's rival, but his friend and potential love interest.

The sooner you comprehend that, the better. It's been years and people are still in denial. Some of you are adults and need to move on. People who have said NARUTO ended on 699 and everything else is filler are winning. People who enjoy Boruto are winning. Sarada zealots are the only ones losing (because you're vehemently rejecting her role in the story) and it seems you'd prefer being butthurt about Boruto until the very end.

That's way too much energy to be giving to something you dislike.

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Boruto is upsetting you, maybe you should move on to another series that isn't targeted towards teenagers in a genre where the demographic of readers are mostly males and as a result puts more time and effort into that gender.

All of the ones crying need to realize Boruto this.

The author and artist have been close to kishimoto since the start. Kishimoto has been giving his female characters the short end of the stick since the start of the original run. Believing that just because she has sharingan means she's going to avoid being a victim of being a female in shounen, is only setting yourself up for disappointment.

People have literally been saying this since Boruto was first announced as a part 3. She isn't useless as people said, in fact, she's a self sufficient character for the most part and leaps and bounds better than Sakura.

That in itself is way better than anything you can hope from anything in the Narutoverse when it comes to character development for a female. People need to realize Sarada isn't Boruto's rival, but his friend and potential love interest. The sooner you comprehend that, the better. It's been years and people are still in denial.
THANK YOU.

alas I don't think Sarada fans will ever understand this, the denial is 2strong.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

All of the ones crying need to realize Boruto this.

That in itself is way better than anything you can hope from anything in the Narutoverse when it comes to character development for a female. People need to realize Sarada isn't Boruto's rival, but his friend and potential love interest.

The sooner you comprehend that, the better. It's been years and people are still in denial. Some of you are adults and need to move on. People who have said NARUTO ended on 699 and everything else is filler are winning. People who enjoy Boruto are winning. Sarada zealots are the only ones losing (because you're vehemently rejecting her role in the story) and it seems you'd prefer being butthurt about Boruto until the very end.

That's way too much energy to be giving to something you dislike.
Preach. She is a girl and hence only pairing fodder. These guys want the series to be something it isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.