The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
King listened and it all came flooding back to him now. This was his sensei from way back before his time as the Fairy king. His early years, another life even. He was a different person back then, some may have called him Pervy, the world had a strange way of doing things, to think all these years later he would run into a familiar face like this. He took the cloth and wiped his face, replacing his sorrowful look with a kind one, a happy one, the confidence returning to him. He knew it was her, but now it seemed she had a skill even she didn't know she had, the powers of steel release. Caught off guard by this he almost didn't hear her mention the clan at all.

"Clan? Oh... yeah sorry... just a few...happy memories came back to me....those were hard times; the world seems a better place now. Though it seems you haven't really changed. What's it been, 6 years? Who knows...of course you can join the clan...like...we are just starting out...I mean I've known this guy....a week maybe? Not that that matters. Anyway, I want to build something new...not just a clan like the old times, not one of strength...not one of fighting....a clan that's a family...with bonds that go way beyond those of physical abilities...that's what will make us truly strong. The will to protect our own family.... What am I saying I'm getting side tracked..."

He laughed now, he was rambling, nervous, that's when he remembered...

"Oh... yeah... steel release.... you seem to have the basics... but there is so much to it...."

With that, king held out his right hand, his palm in the direction where Kurama manipulated the steel. As he did the steel chess piece rose out of her hand, but it began to change, it began to warp, began to flow, it became like an orb of water, bending, reshaping more following kings hand movements shooting through the air, like it was the softest thing in the world, but then he sent it down towards the ground, shattering it, then raising it up again...

"Steel is an extension of you, not just a tool... you need to think of it more than just a solid, a defense ... a weapon... it becomes part of you... and in times of need... it will aid you in ways you can't possibly imagine..."

With that the bending steel now burst like a bubble but from it a swarm of blades that surrounded king, with more hand gestures he sent them towards tree, cleanly slicing through a branch before returning to him, as they returned, they formed a sword in his hand, which he held out towards Kurama.

"Your true power will be your imagination.... let it flow...."

(Koton: Sui Ko) Steel Release: Fluid Steel
Type: Attack/Defense
Range:Short-long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/a
Description: This is quite a unique version of steel release using precise chakra control to execute it. The user will release their chakra into steel they control and change it's density. Unlike other jutsu this doesn't apply heat to do so, but instead an extreme chakra control while thinking of the flow of water release. It will almost look like mercury which is in it's liquid form and through this jutsu the user will control the steel. They will control it using hand gestures pushing the steel around in a fluid like motion, yet it will still be solid, just controlled like it's a fluid. This makes it easier to trap people, but at the same time this has another use.
Note: Useable 4 times, last 3 turns per use but only works on existing steel the user has made or is devoid of chakra.
Note: Changing the shape, direction and other control of a steel construct takes up another jutsu of the users per turn after the initial use of this.
Note: This does not effect the strengths and weaknesses of steel, it's just advanced shape manipulation.

[koton: Kudaketa hōyō] - Steel Release: Shattered Embrace
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This is a technique that can be used in two ways. It can be used on existing steel techniques or being releasing from the ground. What this does is, the user will release their chakra into existing steel they control or one devoid of chakra (old steel jutsu they have perviously made or another shinbobi, this doesn't include weapons and such shinobi might carry) , and in doing so will take control of the steel and cause it to break down into Hundreds of tiny blades that look like small dragon scales (1inch diameter) of steel near on instantly like the shattering of glass and from their control the blades through their hand gestures or through their weapon, these blades are extremely sharp.. These blades will move in a large swamp or smaller swarms depending on how the user wishes to control them using them to strike what they want. If they chose to use it from the ground they will form the blades of steel in the ground and then cause them to shoot up from within the ground in a huge swarm to attack which they wish. As long as the user controls these blades they will only be able to use steel and elements that make up steel and it will take up one of their three moves per turn. Not only this but the technique will always be A rank, even if they use this to break down one of their S rank techniques.

Note: Usable once every two turns, being able to control the blades for up to 3 turns.
Note: Using this from the ground would require a handseal to form.
Note: No jutsu above S rank while active

Note: With this i am teaching my steel release customs to Akiza for her to use, but in a creative character manor, once done i'll post a thread in the cj training area where she has official permission to use them.
It's fine, King; enough with the tears now, my friend. Indeed, those were hard times for all of us; thankfully, the world seems to have...somewhat...learned from its past mistakes. And my boy, if I didn't change then, what makes you think I would now...aside from my appearance of course...feels more like 8 years if you ask me. But semantics aside...thank you, what you're proposing is exactly what I've been looking for, since as you can see...family and friendship is of great importance to me. She responded, motioning to her uncle, Theoden. Pay them in kind and your kindness will be returned back to you...

Kurama, you're too kind to your old fuddy duddy uncle....what you and King have done for San'indo....oh what a momentous occasion this is! Taking out his own handkerchief, Theoden blew his nose.

It was at this moment Kurama noticed King take control of the chess piece in her hand, watching closely as he manipulated the steel to his will, relieving a nearby tree of one of its branches; the chess piece now returning to King as a sword, which she gladly accepted from him.

Amazing...but you owe me a new chess piece. Haha.

Note: -Training in the NW-
permission reference:

Last edited:

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,631💸
Kumi
23,768💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's fine, King; enough with the tears now, my friend. Indeed, those were hard times for all of us; thankfully, the world seems to have...somewhat...learned from its past mistakes. And my boy, if I didn't change then, what makes you think I would now...aside from my appearance of course...feels more like 8 years if you ask me. But semantics aside...thank you, what you're proposing is exactly what I've been looking for, since as you can see...family and friendship is of great importance to me. She responded, motioning to her uncle, Theoden. Pay them in kind and your kindness will be returned back to you...

Kurama, you're too kind to your old fuddy duddy uncle....what you and King have done for San'indo....oh what a momentous occasion this is! Taking out his own handkerchief, Theoden blew his nose.

It was at this moment Kurama noticed King take control of the chess piece in her hand, watching closely as he manipulated the steel to his will, relieving a nearby tree of one of its branches; the chess piece now returning to King as a sword, which she gladly accepted from him.

Amazing...but you owe me a new chess piece. Haha.

Note: -Training in the NW-
permission reference:
It was nice to have the friendly aura of nostalgia lingering around, the feeling of when king didn't feel responsible or have a weight on his shoulders, just a kid trying to train, trying to learn, trying to get strong. Now it seemed that the times had changed, there wasn't constant fighting and the atmosphere was a lighter friendly one. It seemed as though king was killed with a feeling he hadn't had in a long time, comfort. Smiling at the comment about the chess piece he held out his hand, and from it, rose a small figure, the piece he'd just morphed into the sword.

"Will this do?"

With that he burst out laughing along with several around him. The mood was so light, it was like everyones demeanor was reflected in the light of the sun, their lives actually being brightened. With that, king thanked everyone once more then asked Kurama to follow him, it was time to show her a few more things. Heading outside the west gate now, he stopped and began to explain.

"It would be weird for me to call you sensei when the tables had turned now wouldn't it? haha... what i'm trying to say is.... i'm not going to teach you like a new shinobi, i know your potential and your skills, so i'll start with the basics of my style... the first is that of blades, infinite blades. I layer them for defense or well... shred my foes to pieces... I know you'll find this easy, you can already do so much with your bones as projectiles and control, you have mastered the basics over steel release. All's you need to do is break this down with shape manipulation, focus on it with your chakra and control it like you did with that chess piece... you can release it from your body at various strengths... break down your own techniques like that sword... or create it from the ground.... give it a try...."

Referencing these cjs:

(Kōton: Tetsuryū no Hōkō)- Iron Dragon's Roar
Type: Attack
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After gathering chakra into his mouth, the user shapes it into a powerful tornado which he subsequently emits and sends towards his foes. Such tornado possesses immense force, being capable of generating powerful blast like a hurriane and inflicting heavy blunt damage, but also releases sharp shards of steel in the process, to shred the opponents' body. This blast is very large and consists of 1000 small blades of steel.(see below for how it looks). The tornado controls the 1000 small sharp blades of steel the slice whatever they hit like it was being cut by 1000 super sharp razor blades.

Note: Useable twice
Note: No lightning jutsu in the same turn.
Note: No S ranks in the same turn

Description: After gathering chakra into his mouth, the user shapes it into a powerful tornado which he subsequently emits and sends towards his foes. Such tornado possesses immense force, being capable of generating powerful blast like a hurriane and inflicting heavy blunt damage, but also releases sharp shards of steel in the process, to shred the opponents' body. This blast is very large and consists of 1000 small blades of steel.(see below for how it looks). The tornado controls the 1000 small sharp blades of steel the slice whatever they hit like it was being cut by 1000 super sharp razor blades.

(Koton: Ken-Arashi) - Steel release: Blade Storm
Type:Attack/Defense
Range:Short-Long (made short)
Chakra:50
Damage:90 (-20 damage to the user)
Description: This is one of the strongest steel jutsu know so far. The user will release a huge burst of steel chakra from their body outwards in a large surge, and as the chakra leaves their body it takes the form of thousands of razor blades. This blades are extremely sharp and spin horizontally for extra cutting power. They are released in all directions, if the user is in the air they will be released downwards aswell going in all directions to long range. As the blades are released outwards and are rotating they swirl around the user rotating around him as they expand ourwards in the form of a tornado of razor blades made of steel with the user at the epicenter. This technique has the added power of them spinning around the user as they push outwards able to level small towns and forests destroying all in it's path (within rank reason.)

Note: Useable once
Note: No jutsu above A rank next turn
Note: Only Fire, earth, steel elemental jutsu in this turn and the next
Note: The strain of this jutsu halves the users movement speed for this turn and the next

(Koton: Kenarashi kyouran ) - Steel release: Blade storm Fury
Type: Supplementary/Attack/
Range: short - mid
Description: This is one of Gajeels strongest known steel jutsu. Due to it's striking power it's come to be know as his "Dragon force" as when he uses this his skin and demenor is like that of a dragon. He will release a full surge of chakra through his body turning it all to steel much like impervious armor but instead of solid skin his body is layered with steel razor blades all over him that look like dragon sales. These are extremely sharp and hard creating a deadly defense for close combat. Not only this but the blades as a razor sharpness to all of Gajeels steel attacks slicing through flesh like it was butter. But the main ability is that of the destructive force like the steel dragon Metallicanna. When Gajeel makes a movement but it a punch, swing of the arm, kick ect, in the direction he does the movement he will release a large maelstorm of steel razor blades that rotate and spin around in the shape of an tornado creating a wave of destructive force. The blades going around creates a torando of pure force going up to mid range with the cutting power of the blades. Releasing the blades creates more to cover the users skin so as to not weaken the armor.

Note: Useable twice - two turns between use
Note: lasts 4 turns
Note: Only steel, earth and fire elements while active (can still use nin gen tai ect)
Note: No Steel jutsu A rank an above when over for that turn and the following
Note: Releasing the steel blades in a tornado counts as a jutsu and goes up to mid range, can be uses once every two turns and is S rank in power.

(Koton kishimu Kuchiyos) - Steel Gourd Summoning
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: (on users back, can be controlled at all ranges)
Chakra Cost: 30 (to summon then 5 per turn)
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will perform 1 handseal slamming their hands on the ground performing a summoning jutsu to summon a gourd of steel onto the users back. This is a gourd of steel like Gaara's sand gourd on his back but it's made up of and filled with steel Razor blades the user has created. This steel gourd is full of a steel razor blades which the user carries around with them all the time and is constantly infused with the users chakra. Being infused with the users steel chakra the user has a fast control over these blades with a few unique abilities. The first ability is to control these blades with simple hand motions much like gaara's sand sending them forwards int streams and waves. When ever they are released from the gourd they are rotating to increase their cutting damage. The second ability of the steel blades is the users ultimate defense where the blades shoot out around the user to create a barrier in the shape of a dragons head around the user with layered blades that look much like dragon scales when they stack for defense. This orb will form an A rank defense in an Dragons head 1m around the user. The third and final ability of the gourd is replenishment. The user will perform one handseal releasing 30 chakra into the gourd causing the blades to split and multiply to replenish the stock of the blades, though this can only be done if they are not all destroyed. Much like gaara's sand, this steel gourd of blades can be used for attacks or defence that require a steel source by the user at any time. Due to this steel already being infused with the users chakra then can control and manipulate it almost instantly to suit their needs (still relies on the users reactions and the movements are the same as a shot arrow). The steel blades are linked to the user and will come to there defence, as it is infused with the users chakra.

Note: The defensive ability can only be used once ever 2 turns and only used 5 times per battle. This takes up one of the users three moves per turn and is A rank. It can be used partially like just the front of the user or the side of the dragons head, or in a full head of a steel dragon 1m around the user.
Note: Replenishing the blades takes 1 hand seal, counts as a jutsu, can be done 3 times, costs 30 chakra and only works if there is the gourd itself left.
Note: -5 chakra for each turn the user has this on the field
Note: The user can control the blades in the gourd with hand gestures, this is A rank, counts as one of the users three jutsu per turn, and the user can only use fire/earth/steel elements while doing this.
Note: This lasts until destroyed or until the user de-summons it.
Note: While this is on the field it counts as one of the users three moves per turn

(Kōton: Shintai no yaiba) - Steel Release: Movement of shards
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: While their body is turned to steel, the user will break down into thousands of razor blades of steel and swoop across the field in a fluid motion at the speed of a shot arrow. Anything they pass through will be shredded by the blades (within rank reason) and they can reform at any time. While in this form they are vulnerable to lightning. The user acts like a fluid in these shards being able to bend their shape and form and have great manouverbility to be able to avoid attacks while travelling much like how Gaara can when he turns to sand
Note: must be turned to steel
Note: can only be used six times per battle
Note: Last 2 turns max, to change direction to avoid a jutsu counts as move per turn.

(Koton: Metallicanna's kireme tentou ) Steal release: Metallicana's shattering heaven
Range: Short -long
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a jutsu created by Gajeel to mimic the power of his dragon parent, the steel dragon Metallicanna when he stomps his foot. Gajeel will gather huge amount of steel chakra into one of his arms or leg and in a huge surge of chakra through his body will either stomp down or punch down to the ground. Due to the mass of chakra being released it will give of a green/blue light of chakra around Gajeel as he does it (cosmetic effect). The force of the strike will charka the earth below the use leaving a giant foot print in the shape of a dragons foot 1ft deep like his father had stopped there releasing the full force of this jutsu.

This steel chakra will surge through the ground and shoot up in a hurricane of steel blades, hundreds of thousands of them erupt from the desired location breaking the earth above as they blast up towards the heaven spinning with extreme force and sharpness to give it's name. The diameter of this can be up to mid range and if the user is caught within it he will suffer the same damage as everyone else if not defended.

Note: Useable twice per battle

(Kōton: Arcane bakufuu) – Steel release: Arcane blast
Range:Short-Long
Description: The user will release from their hands a missile of steel. It's about 1 diameter fired at high high speeds at it's chosen target. Though as stated there is more to it than that. This missile locks onto the chakra signature of what it was fired at, be it an opponent, a summon, or just a structure itself like the earth golem jutsu. The second part of this jutsu, is with the user closing their fist, the missile will explode outwards in short range around it into steel razor blades not much bigger than sand, that almost looks like a puff of dust/smoke. Due to the sudden burst it has a pushing force going outwards with the blades, much like when a grenade goes off and the shrapnel goes all around and there is the pushing force, though without the fire. No burns, just impaling.

Note: Useable once every two turns

(Koton: Arcane ekusupuro-jon) Steel: Arcane explosion
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Description: The user will release a surge of chakra through his body releasing it outwards releasing a blast of steel chakra all around his body to short range in the form of 1000's of tiny steel razor blades with next to no gaps around each one, shooting out at the speed of an shot arrow, they then hold their place in the dome shape for one turn and drop to the ground around the user, which can they be used as a source of steel for future use.

Note: Useable 4 times
Note: Two turns between uses

(Koton: tatsumaki ) Steel Release: Tornado
Range:Short-Mid
Description: This is one of the more basic applications of steel release. The uses will release their chakra into the ground peforming one handseal create a large volume of steel blades 1inch in diameter. The do this as they use chakra control to apply the same application as wind release to make the blades spin rapidly forming a large tornado of rotating razor blades. The user can control the direction of these tornadoes with hand gestures or just release them in a chosen direction or area which they will then maintain themselves for one turn. They can make up to 4 tornadoes but the power will be divided by them (1=A, 2=B, 4=C). The width of these are up to 10m if one tornado is made, if two the size is divided by two so each will be 5 meters, and if divided into 4, they will be 2.5 meters each. This can also easily be made by breaking down current steel release jutsu the user has made or are void of chakra and break them down into the blades to for the tornado.
Note: Usable 4 times
Note: Changing their direction counts as a move per turn

Description: This is a technique that can be used in two ways. It can be used on existing steel techniques or being releasing from the ground. What this does is, the user will release their chakra into existing steel they control or one devoid of chakra (old steel jutsu they have perviously made or another shinbobi, this doesn't include weapons and such shinobi might carry) , and in doing so will take control of the steel and cause it to break down into Hundreds of tiny blades that look like small dragon scales (1inch diameter) of steel near on instantly like the shattering of glass and from their control the blades through their hand gestures or through their weapon, these blades are extremely sharp.. These blades will move in a large swamp or smaller swarms depending on how the user wishes to control them using them to strike what they want. If they chose to use it from the ground they will form the blades of steel in the ground and then cause them to shoot up from within the ground in a huge swarm to attack which they wish. As long as the user controls these blades they will only be able to use steel and elements that make up steel and it will take up one of their three moves per turn. Not only this but the technique will always be A rank, even if they use this to break down one of their S rank techniques.

Note: Usable once every two turns, being able to control the blades for up to 3 turns.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was nice to have the friendly aura of nostalgia lingering around, the feeling of when king didn't feel responsible or have a weight on his shoulders, just a kid trying to train, trying to learn, trying to get strong. Now it seemed that the times had changed, there wasn't constant fighting and the atmosphere was a lighter friendly one. It seemed as though king was killed with a feeling he hadn't had in a long time, comfort. Smiling at the comment about the chess piece he held out his hand, and from it, rose a small figure, the piece he'd just morphed into the sword.

"Will this do?"

With that he burst out laughing along with several around him. The mood was so light, it was like everyones demeanor was reflected in the light of the sun, their lives actually being brightened. With that, king thanked everyone once more then asked Kurama to follow him, it was time to show her a few more things. Heading outside the west gate now, he stopped and began to explain.

"It would be weird for me to call you sensei when the tables had turned now wouldn't it? haha... what i'm trying to say is.... i'm not going to teach you like a new shinobi, i know your potential and your skills, so i'll start with the basics of my style... the first is that of blades, infinite blades. I layer them for defense or well... shred my foes to pieces... I know you'll find this easy, you can already do so much with your bones as projectiles and control, you have mastered the basics over steel release. All's you need to do is break this down with shape manipulation, focus on it with your chakra and control it like you did with that chess piece... you can release it from your body at various strengths... break down your own techniques like that sword... or create it from the ground.... give it a try...."

Referencing these cjs:

(Koton: Ken-Arashi) - Steel release: Blade Storm
Type:Attack/Defense
Range:Short-Long (made short)
Chakra:50
Damage:90 (-20 damage to the user)
Description: This is one of the strongest steel jutsu know so far. The user will release a huge burst of steel chakra from their body outwards in a large surge, and as the chakra leaves their body it takes the form of thousands of razor blades. This blades are extremely sharp and spin horizontally for extra cutting power. They are released in all directions, if the user is in the air they will be released downwards aswell going in all directions to long range. As the blades are released outwards and are rotating they swirl around the user rotating around him as they expand ourwards in the form of a tornado of razor blades made of steel with the user at the epicenter. This technique has the added power of them spinning around the user as they push outwards able to level small towns and forests destroying all in it's path (within rank reason.)

Note: Useable once
Note: No jutsu above A rank next turn
Note: The strain of this jutsu halves the users movement speed for this turn and the next

(Koton: Kenarashi kyouran ) - Steel release: Blade storm Fury
Type: Supplementary/Attack/
Range: short - mid
Description: This is one of Gajeels strongest known steel jutsu. Due to it's striking power it's come to be know as his "Dragon force" as when he uses this his skin and demenor is like that of a dragon. He will release a full surge of chakra through his body turning it all to steel much like impervious armor but instead of solid skin his body is layered with steel razor blades all over him that look like dragon sales. These are extremely sharp and hard creating a deadly defense for close combat. Not only this but the blades as a razor sharpness to all of Gajeels steel attacks slicing through flesh like it was butter. But the main ability is that of the destructive force like the steel dragon Metallicanna. When Gajeel makes a movement but it a punch, swing of the arm, kick ect, in the direction he does the movement he will release a large maelstorm of steel razor blades that rotate and spin around in the shape of an tornado creating a wave of destructive force. The blades going around creates a torando of pure force going up to mid range with the cutting power of the blades. Releasing the blades creates more to cover the users skin so as to not weaken the armor.

Note: Useable twice - two turns between use
Note: lasts 4 turns
Note: Only steel, earth and fire elements while active (can still use nin gen tai ect)
Note: No Steel jutsu A rank an above when over for that turn and the following
Note: Releasing the steel blades in a tornado counts as a jutsu and goes up to mid range, can be uses once every two turns and is S rank in power.

(Koton kishimu Kuchiyos) - Steel Gourd Summoning
Range: (on users back, can be controlled at all ranges)
Chakra Cost: 30 (to summon then 5 per turn)
Description: The user will perform 1 handseal slamming their hands on the ground performing a summoning jutsu to summon a gourd of steel onto the users back. This is a gourd of steel like Gaara's sand gourd on his back but it's made up of and filled with steel Razor blades the user has created. This steel gourd is full of a steel razor blades which the user carries around with them all the time and is constantly infused with the users chakra. Being infused with the users steel chakra the user has a fast control over these blades with a few unique abilities. The first ability is to control these blades with simple hand motions much like gaara's sand sending them forwards int streams and waves. When ever they are released from the gourd they are rotating to increase their cutting damage. The second ability of the steel blades is the users ultimate defense where the blades shoot out around the user to create a barrier in the shape of a dragons head around the user with layered blades that look much like dragon scales when they stack for defense. This orb will form an A rank defense in an Dragons head 1m around the user. The third and final ability of the gourd is replenishment. The user will perform one handseal releasing 30 chakra into the gourd causing the blades to split and multiply to replenish the stock of the blades, though this can only be done if they are not all destroyed. Much like gaara's sand, this steel gourd of blades can be used for attacks or defence that require a steel source by the user at any time. Due to this steel already being infused with the users chakra then can control and manipulate it almost instantly to suit their needs (still relies on the users reactions and the movements are the same as a shot arrow). The steel blades are linked to the user and will come to there defence, as it is infused with the users chakra.

Note: The defensive ability can only be used once ever 2 turns and only used 5 times per battle. This takes up one of the users three moves per turn and is A rank. It can be used partially like just the front of the user or the side of the dragons head, or in a full head of a steel dragon 1m around the user.
Note: Replenishing the blades takes 1 hand seal, counts as a jutsu, can be done 3 times, costs 30 chakra and only works if there is the gourd itself left.
Note: -5 chakra for each turn the user has this on the field
Note: The user can control the blades in the gourd with hand gestures, this is A rank, counts as one of the users three jutsu per turn, and the user can only use fire/earth/steel elements while doing this.
Note: This lasts until destroyed or until the user de-summons it.
Note: While this is on the field it counts as one of the users three moves per turn

(Kōton: Shintai no yaiba) - Steel Release: Movement of shards
Range: Short-long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: While their body is turned to steel, the user will break down into thousands of razor blades of steel and swoop across the field in a fluid motion at the speed of a shot arrow. Anything they pass through will be shredded by the blades (within rank reason) and they can reform at any time. While in this form they are vulnerable to lightning. The user acts like a fluid in these shards being able to bend their shape and form and have great manouverbility to be able to avoid attacks while travelling much like how Gaara can when he turns to sand
Note: must be turned to steel
Note: can only be used six times per battle
Note: Last 2 turns max, to change direction to avoid a jutsu counts as move per turn.

(Koton: Metallicanna's kireme tentou ) Steal release: Metallicana's shattering heaven
Range: Short -long
Description: This is a jutsu created by Gajeel to mimic the power of his dragon parent, the steel dragon Metallicanna when he stomps his foot. Gajeel will gather huge amount of steel chakra into one of his arms or leg and in a huge surge of chakra through his body will either stomp down or punch down to the ground. Due to the mass of chakra being released it will give of a green/blue light of chakra around Gajeel as he does it (cosmetic effect). The force of the strike will charka the earth below the use leaving a giant foot print in the shape of a dragons foot 1ft deep like his father had stopped there releasing the full force of this jutsu.

This steel chakra will surge through the ground and shoot up in a hurricane of steel blades, hundreds of thousands of them erupt from the desired location breaking the earth above as they blast up towards the heaven spinning with extreme force and sharpness to give it's name. The diameter of this can be up to mid range and if the user is caught within it he will suffer the same damage as everyone else if not defended.

Note: Useable twice per battle

(Kōton: Arcane bakufuu) – Steel release: Arcane blast
Range:Short-Long
Description: The user will release from their hands a missile of steel. It's about 1 diameter fired at high high speeds at it's chosen target. Though as stated there is more to it than that. This missile locks onto the chakra signature of what it was fired at, be it an opponent, a summon, or just a structure itself like the earth golem jutsu. The second part of this jutsu, is with the user closing their fist, the missile will explode outwards in short range around it into steel razor blades not much bigger than sand, that almost looks like a puff of dust/smoke. Due to the sudden burst it has a pushing force going outwards with the blades, much like when a grenade goes off and the shrapnel goes all around and there is the pushing force, though without the fire. No burns, just impaling.

Note: Useable once every two turns

(Koton: Arcane ekusupuro-jon) Steel: Arcane explosion
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Description: The user will release a surge of chakra through his body releasing it outwards releasing a blast of steel chakra all around his body to short range in the form of 1000's of tiny steel razor blades with next to no gaps around each one, shooting out at the speed of an shot arrow, they then hold their place in the dome shape for one turn and drop to the ground around the user, which can they be used as a source of steel for future use.

Note: Useable 4 times
Note: Two turns between uses

(Koton: tatsumaki ) Steel Release: Tornado
Range:Short-Mid
Description: This is one of the more basic applications of steel release. The uses will release their chakra into the ground peforming one handseal create a large volume of steel blades 1inch in diameter. The do this as they use chakra control to apply the same application as wind release to make the blades spin rapidly forming a large tornado of rotating razor blades. The user can control the direction of these tornadoes with hand gestures or just release them in a chosen direction or area which they will then maintain themselves for one turn. They can make up to 4 tornadoes but the power will be divided by them (1=A, 2=B, 4=C). The width of these are up to 10m if one tornado is made, if two the size is divided by two so each will be 5 meters, and if divided into 4, they will be 2.5 meters each. This can also easily be made by breaking down current steel release jutsu the user has made or are void of chakra and break them down into the blades to for the tornado.
Note: Usable 4 times
Note: Changing their direction counts as a move per turn

Laughing alongside King and Theoden, she took the chess piece from King and smiled, chuckling still ever so slightly.

Yeah, it'll do. She then handed the piece back to her uncle as King asked her to follow him. We'll finish that game later, uncle. Unless you'd rather chalk that up as another victory for me; whichever.

I'll give you the win, my child. I know you were going to say checkmate before....well, you know. Take care with King; I'll be here when you return.

Kurama nodded, and followed King until they headed out the west gate. There, King stopped and began to speak once more.

Nodding in understanding, she and King went through each of his creations. Kurama released steel in ways she had not done so before with the basic applications she had mastered previously. The shape manipulations, power releases from her own body, creation and destruction, focus and control King instructed her in were really nothing new to one such as herself, however, she couldn't help but be impressed at King's skill....having created these jutsu and being so fluent in teaching as well.

Finishing the last jutsu King instructed her to do, she took out a bottle of water and took a sip, tossing one over to King. Ahh....that was exhilarating. Just like old times too, but with a bit of role reversal. What's next?

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

" THE SURVEY CORPS "

Players involved: Nirvana
Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen:

• Clan - Solve a problem for a settlement in one of your landmarks (2)
  • Clan - Train a small group (2)
Summary: This will be the next step in helping the local community with their growth and development, helping solve a problem of theirs by starting off training a small collective of individuals who are willing to be taught the basics of fighting and defending themselves and turning them into a new NPC combat force and Kaizen providing that training.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaizen stood at the entrance of the Harbour overlooking the development that he helped create for the local population. Behind him coming down the hill, the sound of chatter, clapping and footsteps echoed to his ears, turning round he now looked upon a large group of people about 50 individuals were making their way towards where Kaizen was, some of them carrying tools and belongings, equipment and scrolls, those who seemed to work within harbours and potentially official capacity. And then there was about 30 of the individuals carrying training equipment, and weapons, spears, swords and bows. Puzzled Kaizen just stood there as they walked up to him and greeted him. They were all happy and full of gratitude, the fact that they could be back on the surface and out the mines made them more happy. An older man stood forward out of the crowd and personally spoke to Kaizen, offering on behalf of the population their complete and sincere gratitude from removing the threat that seemingly plagued their land.

We have come here to give you a hand and to set up the harbour ready for business, some of our younger villagers as you can see wish to seek personal training from you, so that we can defend ourselves from future threats.

For a few seconds, Kaizen was taken back by what he had just asked, they wanted to be trained by him in how to fight and defend themselves.

Okay then, Il train you.. but it will be tough going and you will need to take this seriously and put every ounce of effort into this, well do it over there in the clearing I will teach you the basics and then after that it is up to you to continue making the effort to train every day to improve yourself and also help train others in time

With that Kaizen then walked away from the harbour with about 30 men whilst the rest went into the harbour and started their work. Kaizen then got the remaining people evenly split to train them in 3 groups on individual weapons and began to tell talk to them all about each of the individual weapons they were given. He started with the swordsmen, telling them how to properly wield the sword with their dominant hand, the posture and foot work required to effectively move about when fighting an opponent and to also properly defend themselves from an incoming attack. He showed them how to balance their swordsmanship by switching hands during mid fight in order to give them the ability to change the flow of the battle to better suit them. He then had them practise some basic sword techniques such as how to cutting, thrusting and parry, which he then asked them each to practice constantly the same three techniques and by using wooden practice swords, paired them up together to practice sparring to improve their skills with a real opponent.

The next set of trainees Kaizen taught them how to wield the spear, he taught them the proper way to hold the spear whilst on guard or walking around on patrol, making sure they understood the importance of pointing the spear end up straight into the air and tight to their body so that they had full control of the spear at all times. They were given shields as well for extra defence. He then made them use straw dummies as targets to practice their thrusting techniques and where to aim their thrust for maximum effect against and opponent. After which he then made them practice a shield wall so that when they needed they could work effectively as a team, making sure they kept tight formations at all times to maximise their strength. He taught them that this was effective not only in battle but at times when needed, using a shield wall was a strong and effective measure at controlling a crowd of unruly people and when protecting a person of importance they would use this technique to protect them properly. Kaizen then left the spearmen to continue practicing what he instructed whilst he moved onto the next group.

The third group being the archers, Kaizen had targets set up at different ranges, 10 meters, 20 meters and then 50 meters for those who wished to try their luck at being a true marksmen. The archers he quickly went over the basics of the sword skills as they would be equipped with short swords for close range defence, as it was important to have a back up option. The next step was the practice with the bow, he began by instructing how to properly use the bow and then the correct breathing technique and when to use it. He taught them to Notch the arrow, pull back the string whilst taking in a deep breath, then before they release the arrow to breath out so they do not alter the trajectory of the arrow and once taken that step aim at their target and release the arrow. After a few practice shots, he then got them to practice shooting the bow whilst moving at the target, to help improve their ability to strike a target under different circumstances as in battle a opponent may not give them the chance to stand still and aim properly without the pressure of the situation or risk of close combat. To add to the training he also instructed them to run at a target release an arrow, then switch to the sword to deliver a final blow.

Now you have the basics of the art you are practicing the next step which in fact is a more basic step is a series of physical work out, being physically fit is very important to being a warrior, a soldier. It improves ones discipline, stamina and physical performance, allowing one to fight longer and harder. The other basic is practice of marching, you will be using this day in day out on your patrols. Not only does this help with discipline of yourself and self respect but also it reflects on you as a whole, a well organised force will be looked upon by the locals as a beacon of hope, respect and appraisals will come with it and in turn more new recruits.

NOW GET IN LINE

Kaizen organised the soldiers in training into formation, swordsmen up the front and flanks with spears behind and also up the flanks and the archers protected within the middle. He then had them march in tight formations calling out commands for them to follow and correcting them as they made mistakes. He done with this an authority voice and some shouting to make them get use to the life of a solider which was not an easy one. Getting everything right was important. They kept the marching up for another hour until eventually they were all marching in sync with one another and getting the Gist of the task.

Now I want you to practice everything I have taught you every day for as long as it needs, draw in new recruits and train them up and in time I will come back and check on your progress, and I need a Volunteer to step forwards

All the men stood there for a moment looking around at each other until finally someone stepped forth from the front of the que.

You must be registered for see images

Good, congratulations you will take the first post of officer, Captain should I say what is your name?

My name is Erwin Smith and we have a proposal that we wished to tell you. Before we came here we heard from your friend King and he told us of your intentions to form a alliance or clan and that they were named Historia so we wished to be of service, so we all agreed that under your clan and so we prepared something for you,

MEN ! reveal the uniform that we chose for we shall be known as the SURVEY CORPS!!!

Captain Erwin and the recruits put on their uniform, which consisted of a Green cloaks with the Historia Clan Symbol on the back.

Well I don't have anything to say, other than carry out your duty to the fullest

------------------------------------------------------

Summary: Kaizen trained some local people in the art of Soldiers and they formed the Survey Corps who act under the clan Historia and as such work under Kaizen and King.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,631💸
Kumi
23,768💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Laughing alongside King and Theoden, she took the chess piece from King and smiled, chuckling still ever so slightly.

Yeah, it'll do. She then handed the piece back to her uncle as King asked her to follow him. We'll finish that game later, uncle. Unless you'd rather chalk that up as another victory for me; whichever.

I'll give you the win, my child. I know you were going to say checkmate before....well, you know. Take care with King; I'll be here when you return.

Kurama nodded, and followed King until they headed out the west gate. There, King stopped and began to speak once more.

Nodding in understanding, she and King went through each of his creations. Kurama released steel in ways she had not done so before with the basic applications she had mastered previously. The shape manipulations, power releases from her own body, creation and destruction, focus and control King instructed her in were really nothing new to one such as herself, however, she couldn't help but be impressed at King's skill....having created these jutsu and being so fluent in teaching as well.

Finishing the last jutsu King instructed her to do, she took out a bottle of water and took a sip, tossing one over to King. Ahh....that was exhilarating. Just like old times too, but with a bit of role reversal. What's next?
It was an odd change that king was teaching his sensei but it just seemed natural. When it came to steel, creating, bending, controlling, reshaping, it was all so natural to him, an extension of his very being. It seemed, just as he'd assumed, that Kurama would pick up the skills with ease and not much practice either, she was a natural with it after all and showing her true genius.

"Just as i'd thought, not bad... well... most of my skills are based around my body and becoming steel itself, either expanding my body through it's use, making it harder etc... i'll show you a few..."

With that king would go on to show how he developed the skills Kurama had already seen king use. First starting with his giant steel limbs that had held up the roof and from there he moved on to show her the full titan form, though, after this, he'd have to rest. It had been a taxing few days and such skills required a lot of chakra. Working through until evening drew in, king would talk enthusiastically and creatively with his former sensei, enjoying the time spent with someone who shared his passions and unique skills. She would make a great ally in developing it all further, so that once again king could rise to the top.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was an odd change that king was teaching his sensei but it just seemed natural. When it came to steel, creating, bending, controlling, reshaping, it was all so natural to him, an extension of his very being. It seemed, just as he'd assumed, that Kurama would pick up the skills with ease and not much practice either, she was a natural with it after all and showing her true genius.

"Just as i'd thought, not bad... well... most of my skills are based around my body and becoming steel itself, either expanding my body through it's use, making it harder etc... i'll show you a few..."

With that king would go on to show how he developed the skills Kurama had already seen king use. First starting with his giant steel limbs that had held up the roof and from there he moved on to show her the full titan form, though, after this, he'd have to rest. It had been a taxing few days and such skills required a lot of chakra. Working through until evening drew in, king would talk enthusiastically and creatively with his former sensei, enjoying the time spent with someone who shared his passions and unique skills. She would make a great ally in developing it all further, so that once again king could rise to the top.
Finishing her water, Kurama watched as King continued his teachings. This time, instructing her how he had done the things he had done in the mines and on the island. When it came time for Kurama to attempt the full titan form, instead of forming the titan King had become....Kurama's titan form looked...rather different....much more...feminine than his:

Soon after forming the titan and following King's instructions on what she could do as the titan, she dispersed from it. Breathing heavily at first, she soon caught her breath and looked up at her former student's pleased expression. Kurama then took out a packed lunch she had in her satchel and watched as the sun set on San'indo, whittling the hours away talking with King. They knew exactly how powerful and intelligent the other was, and couldn't help but keep the smiles on their faces the entire time, thinking of all the possibilities for the future.

At the crux of their conversation, Kurama and King raised their water bottles and clinked them together, proudly announcing the new partnership.

King: To Historia! Kurama: To Historia!

Mission End

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,631💸
Kumi
23,768💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a night of merryment, king rested well, rising early the following day to head out on an adventure, he left a note for Kaizen and Akiza, how he was going to search for answers and with it left the island on the small boat he'd arrived on.

Leaving landmark.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

" Unsavoury News "

Players involved: Nirvana / Akiza
Mission Rank: B
Story elements chosen:

• Custom - Investigate a rumour and find its Source(3)
  • Investigate the History of a Landmark (3)
Summary: This mission will be the meeting of Kaizen and Kurama and then upon hearing of some rumours they together investigate and follow the information, leading to some travellers who help understand the rumours and the history of a landmark (Tōkaidō Island 135) and then starting a chain event of missions which will involve Historia further down the line.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kaizen after spending most the day, helping out some locals train and develop their skills and turning themselves into a small fighting force, was now making his way back into the town atop the hill. Feeling tired and hungry he wanted to get some much needed rest. Once getting into town he started to look for somewhere he could wash up and grab something to eat and noticed a small tavern near North gate which seemed like it would be perfect. It didn't look to busy so he wouldn't be bothered whilst he had a rest. Upon entering the tavern, there were a few people inside minding their own business, a bard stood by the fire playing some music and singing some heroic song about the previous events that recently took place. It seemed as if Kaizen and King had made a name for themselves. He would then proceed to sit down at a empty table and look around the room. The bar maid noticed his arrival and walked on over to kaizen and welcomed him with a warm glowing smile.

Welcome, Hero id like to firstly thank you for helping save our community and secondly what would you like? its on the house!!

Uh-oh you don't have to do that, I can pay my way

Its okay honey, you done us a great favour so enjoy what you will

Taken back by the generosity but also the slight awkwardness of the situation Kaizen simply sighed and asked to have a bowl of stew and bred with a pint of Ale and then asked if there was a room he could quickly get refreshed in, to which she smiled and pointed out towards the back where there were some lodgings. He thanked her and went too a room to wash and clean up. Once done he returned to the hall and sat back down to enjoy he's meal. The setting was perfect, warm fire, warm music no one disturbing him so he could relax in peace and just take his mind off a few things. But no sooner did he begin to relax his mind lead back to a while ago during the fighting and how he was left without any answers, he's head now started to ache and with the confusion but this time something was different, there was something that he seemed like he was forgetting, something he couldn't quite put his finger on. What he couldn't remember was actually that some point in the past he suffered a head injury and forgotten something very important. He drank down some more Ale and ordered another pint. For now anyways he decided he would turn in and get some rest, try and put his mind at ease for the time being.

Mam, may I acquire a room for the night?

Sure, no problem just help yourself to one the rooms that's not taken.

Kaizen gulped down the last of his ale, stood up from the table and just as he was about to walk over into one of the rooms, the Tavern doors sprung open and a familiar face walked through the door, a young female who he had at some point in the past had met.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

" Unsavoury News "

Players involved: Nirvana / Akiza
Story elements chosen:

• Custom - Investigate a rumour and find its Source(3)
  • Investigate the History of a Landmark (3)
Summary: This mission will be the meeting of Kaizen and Kurama and then upon hearing of some rumours they together investigate and follow the information, leading to some travellers who help understand the rumours and the history of a landmark (Tōkaidō Island 135) and then starting a chain event of missions which will involve Historia further down the line.

Kaizen after spending most the day, helping out some locals train and develop their skills and turning themselves into a small fighting force, was now making his way back into the town atop the hill. Feeling tired and hungry he wanted to get some much needed rest. Once getting into town he started to look for somewhere he could wash up and grab something to eat and noticed a small tavern near North gate which seemed like it would be perfect. It didn't look to busy so he wouldn't be bothered whilst he had a rest. Upon entering the tavern, there were a few people inside minding their own business, a bard stood by the fire playing some music and singing some heroic song about the previous events that recently took place. It seemed as if Kaizen and King had made a name for themselves. He would then proceed to sit down at a empty table and look around the room. The bar maid noticed his arrival and walked on over to kaizen and welcomed him with a warm glowing smile.

Welcome, Hero id like to firstly thank you for helping save our community and secondly what would you like? its on the house!!

Uh-oh you don't have to do that, I can pay my way

Its okay honey, you done us a great favour so enjoy what you will

Taken back by the generosity but also the slight awkwardness of the situation Kaizen simply sighed and asked to have a bowl of stew and bred with a pint of Ale and then asked if there was a room he could quickly get refreshed in, to which she smiled and pointed out towards the back where there were some lodgings. He thanked her and went too a room to wash and clean up. Once done he returned to the hall and sat back down to enjoy he's meal. The setting was perfect, warm fire, warm music no one disturbing him so he could relax in peace and just take his mind off a few things. But no sooner did he begin to relax his mind lead back to a while ago during the fighting and how he was left without any answers, he's head now started to ache and with the confusion but this time something was different, there was something that he seemed like he was forgetting, something he couldn't quite put his finger on. What he couldn't remember was actually that some point in the past he suffered a head injury and forgotten something very important. He drank down some more Ale and ordered another pint. For now anyways he decided he would turn in and get some rest, try and put his mind at ease for the time being.

Mam, may I acquire a room for the night?

Sure, no problem just help yourself to one the rooms that's not taken.

Kaizen gulped down the last of his ale, stood up from the table and just as he was about to walk over into one of the rooms, the Tavern doors sprung open and a familiar face walked through the door, a young female who he had at some point in the past had met.

Players involved: Akiza/ Nirvana
Story elements chosen:

Custom - Investigate a rumour and find its Source(3)
Investigate the History of a Landmark (3)

Summary: This mission will be the meeting of Kurama and Kaizen and then upon hearing of some rumours they together investigate and follow the information, leading to some travellers who help understand the rumours and the history of a landmark (Tōkaidō Island 135) and then starting a chain event of missions which will involve Historia further down the line.

After having enjoyed her time training in Steel release with King and reminiscing with him about the old days, Kurama headed back to town; the two having gone their separate ways. She wanted to eventually meet up with Kaizen as well now, since they were both here, and both were historic partners/students of hers in the wartime. She headed into the tavern near the north gate, and as expected, much merriment was being had inside. Between the bard singing songs, people playing cards or dancing, or simply having a good time eating and drinking away their problems, it was as if it was a tavern in the olden days of yore Kurama would sometimes venture into. It was at this moment that she noticed one of the people inside was not like the others....and it was all but obvious who it was. She started walking up to him and smiled when she reached him.

It's about time I ran into you now, Kaizen, old friend. I just got back from spending some time with King. Learned a few new things, you know how it is.... How have you been?

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Players involved: Akiza/ Nirvana
Story elements chosen:

Custom - Investigate a rumour and find its Source(3)
Investigate the History of a Landmark (3)

Summary: This mission will be the meeting of Kurama and Kaizen and then upon hearing of some rumours they together investigate and follow the information, leading to some travellers who help understand the rumours and the history of a landmark (Tōkaidō Island 135) and then starting a chain event of missions which will involve Historia further down the line.

After having enjoyed her time training in Steel release with King and reminiscing with him about the old days, Kurama headed back to town; the two having gone their separate ways. She wanted to eventually meet up with Kaizen as well now, since they were both here, and both were historic partners/students of hers in the wartime. She headed into the tavern near the north gate, and as expected, much merriment was being had inside. Between the bard singing songs, people playing cards or dancing, or simply having a good time eating and drinking away their problems, it was as if it was a tavern in the olden days of yore Kurama would sometimes venture into. It was at this moment that she noticed one of the people inside was not like the others....and it was all but obvious who it was. She started walking up to him and smiled when she reached him.

It's about time I ran into you now, Kaizen, old friend. I just got back from spending some time with King. Learned a few new things, you know how it is.... How have you been?

Is that really you Kurama ?

Kaizen was surprised to see an old friend in a place like this, perhaps it was fate or some simple coincidence, he did not know but none the less he happily greeted his old friend, and made her sit down and ordered a couple more drinks. They started by catching up with one another, reminiscing the details of their past, laughing and joking as if it was only yesterday that their paths had crossed. It brought back many a memory that they shared. He then asked her how comes she has come to the Island and Kurama then filled him in with all the essential details that had led her to this moment in time. How she had arrived upon the Island and the locals had told King of her presence and that she may serve as help and aide to the Clan. King had also trained her in some specialised ninjutsu techniques which would improve her own fighting capability and possess the same powers that King had. The fact that she had now joined them in their cause was a very good sign and it pleased Kaizen to have an old friend around.

Well its been good catching up with you old friend, but its getting a little late and I need to turn in for some rest, best you do so to, use the lodgings here and il catch you in the morning

Kaizen rose up once again from the table, drunk the last of his drink, thanked the bar maid for her food and hospitality, tapped Kurama on the shoulder and then took himself off to bed. Kurama not long followed going to another room to rest up herself. Whilst he was asleep Kaizen was tossing and turning, drenched with sweat he was having somewhat of a bad nightmare, however he couldn't place the nightmare itself. It was all black and all that could be seen was a pair of golden glowing eyes staring out from the black, a Deep voice uttering a few simple words: HELP ME KAIZEN, COME FIND ME AND FREE ME after that he was abruptly awoken by the sound of thumping upon wood. Someone was banging on the bedroom door calling out his name.

Sorry to Disturb you at such a early hour, but we need you to come with us Kaizen-sama, we have some pressing matters that need your attention

Give me a few minutes and I will be with you, do me a favour and wake up Kurama next door

The guard then went and proceeded to wake kurama as per requested, In the mean time Kaizen rose up out of bed, walked over to the basin and began filling it with water, he quickly washed the sweat off his brow and cleaned himself up, getting dressed and making his way into the hall. Standing by the fire place was one of the Survey corps soldiers adding some fire to the pit to warm the room up. Another member sat with his feet on the table, whilst a third came into the room with Kurama closely behind. Now that everyone was present the guy sitting down stood up and greeted Kaizen.

My name is Levi Ackermen, I am Erwins second in command,

Nice to meet you, but what is so important that I am to be awoken so early in the morning?

Well Kaizen-sama, we have been rather busy this past night, upon their patrols some of our soldiers picked up some information that had been circulating around town. Something which is best not discussed here and rather in more secretive setting, please follow us back to the Barracks Captain Erwin is waiting for us as we speak

Kaizen simply yawned and nodded and ushered Kurama to follow with them. They all left the tavern and started making their way to the barracks. whilst on the way to the barracks no one really spoke, their was a sign of tension and urgency within Levi and the pace that they were walking at. It seemed like they just wouldn't get any respite and there is always some form problem they had to deal with. Looking into the sky it was odd to see the moon upon this land, Kings sealing of the mist within the confines of the Walls was a pleasant and satisfying thing not having to worry about being unable to fully see all around. After about 5 minutes they had finally reached the Barracks to where Captain Erwin was standing at the top of some stairs looking down upon them.

Looking up at the captain, Kaizen spoke swiftly and in a tired voice
So captain why the urgency this time of morning?

Forgive the rude awakening, but we have some guests here that I think you'll want to talk to. If you wouldn't mind following me up here and we can begin.

Kaizen and Kurama followed Levy up stairs and into a room where Captain Erwin was standing looking out the window and he began to speak to them. He informed Kaizen that earlier in the day the towns folk had began to spread words of some stories that eventually found its way back to Erwin through some of the survey corps guards. Someone was spreading the word of a neighbouring Island and some dark and disturbing information. There was rumours that some dead bodies have been found, mutilated and broken, floating and scattered in the waters as if they been discarded. There was also reports of Soldiers in some inland village guarding a couple of men whom seem to be of importance. One with Silver hair, and perhaps he could be the one going by the name of Sephiroth. This information now concerned and grabbed hold of Kaizens attention, Kurama standing patiently against the wall listening with a sharp ear to every once of detail. At that moment another guard had walked in and stood at attention. He spoke that they had found two men who appear could be related to the information, in town and they have located where they were staying.

Erwin, thank you for bringing this to our attention, me and Kurama will go ourselves and question these individuals, Levi can come with us and relay any information we discover back to you so your up to speed

Understood I shall leave it in your capable hands, hopefully you get to the bottom of these rumours and information

Kaizen and Kurama, Levi and another guard also went with them, leaving the barracks behind they made there way back out into the town. The three of them discussed the details at length as the guard led them to the location where they were and levy knocked on the door. They were at another local Inn however this was a more private one and closed their doors at a certain time to provide privacy to their guests. Within a few moments a elderly women opened the door, with a lantern at hand. She asked what they want at such an hour and Levy instructed her to let them in so they could question some of her guests as it was important to speak with them. She allowed them access in and led them to a private back room where she lit a fire and made some tea, after which she went and grabbed her guests and brought them down to the room to meet with the party. They were made to sit down and Kurama spoke to them asking them to tell everything they know, right from the start. The questions would only last several minutes and it turned out that they also heard the information from another source.

We heard this all from a fisherman, who came into the harbour, he lives in a hut not far from the harbour itself, you need to speak with him we cannot help you any more.

it appeared that for the most part it was a waste of time, leaving the guests to go back to sleep, the party decided to make haste to the fisherman's hut before he woke and left on an early fishing. They made haste riding on horseback down to the mans house to which he was already up and getting his fishing gear ready to go. He see them all approaching his house and stood watching as they dismounted and rushed over to him. Levy asked the man if they could go inside and talk in privacy to which the man then led them in. Once inside the old man sat down on his rocking chair and offered chairs for everyone else.

Okay, We need to know everything that you know, we have heard you brought some information to this island and it has spread throughout the villagers, we would like to know it all please

Well, the other day I was fishing around Tokaido island like I do, as the spot is well known for its good fishing spots and then I had noticed some bodies in the water. I fished them out only to find that they were misshapen and cut and torn, mutilated and appeared to be experimented on. I See a couple of these soldiers upon a cliff throwing the bodies into the water, they were dumping them so curiosity I followed them. They led me to some village deep in the forest and there was this earie big mansion like house at the end. It was completely surrounded by lots of guards and there was a few individuals who looked different from the rest. One had a red cloak and long dark hair and another looked to be like a scientist dressed in white overalls and then finally there was a third guy tall, with white long hair all the way down his back, he was scary and had an evil vibe about him, he carried this massive sword, like nothing I have ever seen before. But then it was as if he knew I was there, he turned and stared straight at me, before I knew it he was there in front of me and so I just ran, ran as fast as I could and left that place behind

Sounds like there up to no good, think we need to investigate further, find out what they are after there, Levi do you know much about Tokaido Island?

Small bits, but we have a library that contains a lot of information you could check up on, all I know is there is apparently something special there, as to what exactly I do not know, I can take you to the library if you want

Please do, and thank you old man, for the mean time do stay clear from there its not safe, come Kurama lets go find out more about this Island before we decide to go there ourselves

Last edited:

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Is that really you Kurama ?

Kaizen was surprised to see an old friend in a place like this, perhaps it was fate or some simple coincidence, he did not know but none the less he happily greeted his old friend, and made her sit down and ordered a couple more drinks. They started by catching up with one another, reminiscing the details of their past, laughing and joking as if it was only yesterday that their paths had crossed. It brought back many a memory that they shared. He then asked her how comes she has come to the Island and Kurama then filled him in with all the essential details that had led her to this moment in time. How she had arrived upon the Island and the locals had told King of her presence and that she may serve as help and aide to the Clan. King had also trained her in some specialised ninjutsu techniques which would improve her own fighting capability and possess the same powers that King had. The fact that she had now joined them in their cause was a very good sign and it pleased Kaizen to have an old friend around.

Well its been good catching up with you old friend, but its getting a little late and I need to turn in for some rest, best you do so to, use the lodgings here and il catch you in the morning

Kaizen rose up once again from the table, drunk the last of his drink, thanked the bar maid for her food and hospitality, tapped Kurama on the shoulder and then took himself off to bed. Kurama not long followed going to another room to rest up herself. Whilst he was asleep Kaizen was tossing and turning, drenched with sweat he was having somewhat of a bad nightmare, however he couldn't place the nightmare itself. It was all black and all that could be seen was a pair of golden glowing eyes staring out from the black, a Deep voice uttering a few simple words: HELP ME KAIZEN, COME FIND ME AND FREE ME after that he was abruptly awoken by the sound of thumping upon wood. Someone was banging on the bedroom door calling out his name.

Sorry to Disturb you at such a early hour, but we need you to come with us Kaizen-sama, we have some pressing matters that need your attention

Give me a few minutes and I will be with you, do me a favour and wake up Kurama next door

The guard then went and proceeded to wake kurama as per requested, In the mean time Kaizen rose up out of bed, walked over to the basin and began filling it with water, he quickly washed the sweat off his brow and cleaned himself up, getting dressed and making his way into the hall. Standing by the fire place was one of the Survey corps soldiers adding some fire to the pit to warm the room up. Another member sat with his feet on the table, whilst a third came into the room with Kurama closely behind. Now that everyone was present the guy sitting down stood up and greeted Kaizen.

My name is Levi Ackermen, I am Erwins second in command,

Nice to meet you, but what is so important that I am to be awoken so early in the morning?

Well Kaizen-sama, we have been rather busy this past night, upon their patrols some of our soldiers picked up some information that had been circulating around town. Something which is best not discussed here and rather in more secretive setting, please follow us back to the Barracks Captain Erwin is waiting for us as we speak

Kaizen simply yawned and nodded and ushered Kurama to follow with them. They all left the tavern and started making their way to the barracks. whilst on the way to the barracks no one really spoke, their was a sign of tension and urgency within Levi and the pace that they were walking at. It seemed like they just wouldn't get any respite and there is always some form problem they had to deal with. Looking into the sky it was odd to see the moon upon this land, Kings sealing of the mist within the confines of the Walls was a pleasant and satisfying thing not having to worry about being unable to fully see all around. After about 5 minutes they had finally reached the Barracks to where Captain Erwin was standing at the top of some stairs looking down upon them.

Looking up at the captain, Kaizen spoke swiftly and in a tired voice
So captain why the urgency this time of morning?

Forgive the rude awakening, but we have some guests here that I think you'll want to talk to. If you wouldn't mind following me up here and we can begin.

Kaizen and Kurama followed Levy up stairs and into a room where Captain Erwin was standing looking out the window and he began to speak to them. He informed Kaizen that earlier in the day the towns folk had began to spread words of some stories that eventually found its way back to Erwin through some of the survey corps guards. Someone was spreading the word of a neighbouring Island and some dark and disturbing information. There was rumours that some dead bodies have been found, mutilated and broken, floating and scattered in the waters as if they been discarded. There was also reports of Soldiers in some inland village guarding a couple of men whom seem to be of importance. One with Silver hair, and perhaps he could be the one going by the name of Sephiroth. This information now concerned and grabbed hold of Kaizens attention, Kurama standing patiently against the wall listening with a sharp ear to every once of detail. At that moment another guard had walked in and stood at attention. He spoke that they had found two men who appear could be related to the information, in town and they have located where they were staying.

Erwin, thank you for bringing this to our attention, me and Kurama will go ourselves and question these individuals, Levi can come with us and relay any information we discover back to you so your up to speed

Understood I shall leave it in your capable hands, hopefully you get to the bottom of these rumours and information

Kaizen and Kurama, Levi and another guard also went with them, leaving the barracks behind they made there way back out into the town. The three of them discussed the details at length as the guard led them to the location where they were and levy knocked on the door. They were at another local Inn however this was a more private one and closed their doors at a certain time to provide privacy to their guests. Within a few moments a elderly women opened the door, with a lantern at hand. She asked what they want at such an hour and Levy instructed her to let them in so they could question some of her guests as it was important to speak with them. She allowed them access in and led them to a private back room where she lit a fire and made some tea, after which she went and grabbed her guests and brought them down to the room to meet with the party. They were made to sit down and Kurama spoke to them asking them to tell everything they know, right from the start. The questions would only last several minutes and it turned out that they also heard the information from another source.

We heard this all from a fisherman, who came into the harbour, he lives in a hut not far from the harbour itself, you need to speak with him we cannot help you any more.

it appeared that for the most part it was a waste of time, leaving the guests to go back to sleep, the party decided to make haste to the fisherman's hut before he woke and left on an early fishing. They made haste riding on horseback down to the mans house to which he was already up and getting his fishing gear ready to go. He see them all approaching his house and stood watching as they dismounted and rushed over to him. Levy asked the man if they could go inside and talk in privacy to which the man then led them in. Once inside the old man sat down on his rocking chair and offered chairs for everyone else.

Okay, We need to know everything that you know, we have heard you brought some information to this island and it has spread throughout the villagers, we would like to know it all please

Well, the other day I was fishing around Tokaido island like I do, as the spot is well known for its good fishing spots and then I had noticed some bodies in the water. I fished them out only to find that they were misshapen and cut and torn, mutilated and appeared to be experimented on. I See a couple of these soldiers upon a cliff throwing the bodies into the water, they were dumping them so curiosity I followed them. They led me to some village deep in the forest and there was this earie big mansion like house at the end. It was completely surrounded by lots of guards and there was a few individuals who looked different from the rest. One had a red cloak and long dark hair and another looked to be like a scientist dressed in white overalls and then finally there was a third guy tall, with white long hair all the way down his back, he was scary and had an evil vibe about him, he carried this massive sword, like nothing I have ever seen before. But then it was as if he knew I was there, he turned and stared straight at me, before I knew it he was there in front of me and so I just ran, ran as fast as I could and left that place behind

Sounds like there up to no good, think we need to investigate further, find out what they are after there, Levi do you know much about Tokaido Island?

Small bits, but we have a library that contains a lot of information you could check up on, all I know is there is apparently something special there, as to what exactly I do not know, I can take you to the library if you want

Please do, and thank you old man, for the mean time do stay clear from there its not safe, come Kurama lets go find out more about this Island before we decide to go there ourselves
After some time of merriment with Kaizen, Kurama retired to the room next Kaizen. It was nice to be working with such old friends again, she couldn't help but smile and think of the possibilities of the future...but there were also possibilities of the past coming back to haunt her and her friends...and possibly harm her home and family. Kurama decided to bury the thought to the back of her mind as she laid down to sleep.

All but a few hours later she heard a knock at her door. Unaware of who it could possibly be at this hour, she cautiously approached the door and opened it, only to find a guard.

Lady Kurama, apologies for disturbing your slumber, but Kaizen-sama requested you come with us to deal with some important business.

Yawning and rubbing her eye, Kurama nodded, Well if Kaizen needs me to come with him, I'll come. I'll be with you shortly. She then closed the door and got dressed, following the guard into the hall where Kaizen and the others were. She listened as Levi introduced himself, giving his brief report. She nodded to Kaizen in understanding that she was to follow them to the barracks. As Erwin gave his report upon their arrival there, she simply stood patiently against the wall listening with a sharp ear to every ounce of detail.

Yeah, leave it to us. If what you are saying is true, then that is indeed disturbing...and could be in relation to the bandits who once attempted to keep us in the dark for so long.

As she, Kaizen, and Levi reached the next inn, Kurama was the first to speak to the informants....only to find out that these people were a dead end and their journey would continue further; this time to the wharf to question the fisherman the prior informants noted.

As she sat and listened to what the fisherman had to say, Kurama simply shook her head and said, You're not wrong, Kaizen. That scary guy with the big sword sounds exactly like this Sephiroth character you and King had described to me....I have no clue as to who this scientist could be...but...She stood, rubbing her chin at the thought. The red cloaked, black haired man sounds like someone we both know from our past....Vincent. Let's make haste to this library then.

And so Levi, Kurama, and Kaizen got back on their horses as Levi led the way to where the library he had mentioned was.

We're here.

Despite it being so late at night, the library was still open for them to peruse. However, they were the only ones in it at this hour besides the guard on patrol around this part of the village. Levi led Kurama and Kaizen to the part of the library with more information about the other islands in the archipelago, pointing out a specific bookshelf filled with books about Tokaido.

Each of them took a book and started reading, and they all found various bits of information in every one. One book noted how successful the island was agriculturally, despite it being covered in mist like San'indo; the forests reached and covered the island for a time longer than any of the three were alive. The islanders of Tokaido were strictly vegan, due to not only their connection to their home, but to the flora and fauna that had kept them alive and well for so long; some even being called 'shamans' due to their deep connection to nature and 'potential' ability to speak with the animals.

Another book gave information on the actual island itself: the village there was called Nibelheim, and even though most of the village was as natural as the rest of the island...there was one building which was not. The old mansion that stood at the height of the outskirts north of Nibelheim.

Shinra....that's the name of the mansion, Kurama announced as she continued reading, ...rumored to have access to an underground network of tunnels which lead to the mountains even further north of Nibelheim...it is forbidden for anyone, native or not, of Tokaido to even step foot near the mansion, for it is said to be a curse and reminder of why the makings of man will never last but nature will always be self preservative...Kaizen...I think we found exactly what we would be looking for on Tokaido...we'd just have to make our way there without disturbing the natives.

Last edited:

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After some time of merriment with Kaizen, Kurama retired to the room next Kaizen. It was nice to be working with such old friends again, she couldn't help but smile and think of the possibilities of the future...but there were also possibilities of the past coming back to haunt her and her friends...and possibly harm her home and family. Kurama decided to bury the thought to the back of her mind as she laid down to sleep.

All but a few hours later she heard a knock at her door. Unaware of who it could possibly be at this hour, she cautiously approached the door and opened it, only to find a guard.

Lady Kurama, apologies for disturbing your slumber, but Kaizen-sama requested you come with us to deal with some important business.

Yawning and rubbing her eye, Kurama nodded, Well if Kaizen needs me to come with him, I'll come. I'll be with you shortly. She then closed the door and got dressed, following the guard into the hall where Kaizen and the others were. She listened as Levi introduced himself, giving his brief report. She nodded to Kaizen in understanding that she was to follow them to the barracks. As Erwin gave his report upon their arrival there, she simply stood patiently against the wall listening with a sharp ear to every ounce of detail.

Yeah, leave it to us. If what you are saying is true, then that is indeed disturbing...and could be in relation to the bandits who once attempted to keep us in the dark for so long.

As she, Kaizen, and Levi reached the next inn, Kurama was the first to speak to the informants....only to find out that these people were a dead end and their journey would continue further; this time to the wharf to question the fisherman the prior informants noted.

As she sat and listened to what the fisherman had to say, Kurama simply shook her head and said, You're not wrong, Kaizen. That scary guy with the big sword sounds exactly like this Sephiroth character you and King had described to me....I have no clue as to who this scientist could be...but...She stood, rubbing her chin at the thought. The red cloaked, black haired man sounds like someone we both know from our past....Vincent. Let's make haste to this library then.

And so Levi, Kurama, and Kaizen got back on their horses as Levi led the way to where the library he had mentioned was.

We're here.

Despite it being so late at night, the library was still open for them to peruse. However, they were the only ones in it at this hour besides the guard on patrol around this part of the village. Levi led Kurama and Kaizen to the part of the library with more information about the other islands in the archipelago, pointing out a specific bookshelf filled with books about Tokaido.

Each of them took a book and started reading, and they all found various bits of information in every one. One book noted how successful the island was agriculturally, despite it being covered in mist like San'indo; the forests reached and covered the island for a time longer than any of the three were alive. The islanders of Tokaido were strictly vegan, due to not only their connection to their home, but to the flora and fauna that had kept them alive and well for so long; some even being called 'shamans' due to their deep connection to nature and 'potential' ability to speak with the animals.

Another book gave information on the actual island itself: the village there was called Nibelheim, and even though most of the village was as natural as the rest of the island...there was one building which was not. The old mansion that stood at the height of the outskirts north of Nibelheim.

Shinra....that's the name of the mansion, Kurama announced as she continued reading, ...rumored to have access to an underground network of tunnels which lead to the mountains even further north of Nibelheim...it is forbidden for anyone, native or not, of Tokaido to even step foot near the mansion, for it is said to be a curse and reminder of why the makings of man will never last but nature will always be self preservative...Kaizen...I think we found exactly what we would be looking for on Tokaido...we'd just have to make our way there without disturbing the natives.

Having arrived at the library with Kurama and Levy, they began searching many of the old documents and books looking for as much detail as could be found about Tokaido Island. They were sharing every detail of information and Kaizen was trying to process and understand it all, hoping to pick out something that would make sense as to why the enemy was on the Island and what they hope to find and achieve, but nothing didn't add up it was all confusing. Walking back and forth he kept going over and over on the information talking with Kurama and levy to see if they could pick out anything note worthy about the island. They had spent a good couple of hours, reading and deciphering the books when levy picked up one particular book and began reading it. He then gestured to Kaizen and ushered him to come over to him.

I think I may have found something that could be a clue...

What isit Levy? let me have a look

Levy handed the book over to kaizen who then turned the covers over quickly to see the title of the book.

Ancient Legends and lore of Tokaido Island.

Some time in the past, a Lord lived within the Shinra mansion, he possessed great wealth and fortune but had a curiosity for things beyond what would be considered normal. He had a keen interest in ancient artifacts and rituals and religions that had a somewhat darker nature to them. Within his possession it is said that he possessed a artefact of significant value and power. A special ceremonial Dagger with ancient text engraved into the blades edge. However it is believed to contain a dark power.....

The remaining text was missing, and the rest of the page torn and withered from age. Whatever the text was talking about unfortunately couldn't be of any help. Kaizen sighed in weariness for they were getting nowhere. It was uncertain if this could be what they were looking for or not but one thing was very clear, in order to find out their goal, they would need to simply go find out for themselves. It seemed that this Shinra mansion holds more clues and the fact that there are a lot of guards and activity around the mansion meant it was a focal point of their search.

We are not going to get anywhere anymore looking at these old books, we will have to go there ourselves. Levy would you mind doing a favour, please could you get us a ship that we could use to travel to the island, I will go see Captain Erwin myself and inform him of the situation, Kurama could you go with Levy and help gather what ever resources we will need along with preparing some Survey Corps soldiers to come with us and protect the ship

Closing the book shut and putting it down on the table, Kaizen took a long stretch and left the library with Levy and Kurama, upon exiting the library and jumping back on his horse, he then exchanged a few short words with Kurama and levy and said that he would meet them soon at the harbour after he had been to see Captain Erwin. They then parted ways temporarily and Kaizen rode hard to the barracks. Erwin it seems had already anticipated Kaizens arrival as he stood at the front of the barracks. Another guard greeted Kaizen and took the reins of his horse, once he un saddled the man, then took the horse to be fed and watered whilst kaizen and Erwin began walking inside the barracks and into his office. There Captain Erwin was updated with the situation, the rumours source had been identified and following the information they found out where it came from and the seriousness of its nature as well as the research into the location where sephiroth was and what potential reasoning he may of had for being there.

I see, so you and Kurama are intending on going in person to discover the real reason, I would say I would accompany you but I understand you don't want me to come, someone has to look after this Community after all

Indeed, I have asked your second in command, Levi to work with Kurama to gather what we need and a host of men, along with a ship to carry us. Me and Kurama ourselves will head onto the island alone whilst your men keep an eye on the ship and stay out of reach and sight of the enemy. Hopefully we can discover his goals.

Well I best leave you to it, and go prepare and make my leave, thankyou for alerting me to this rumour, its unfortunate that King had to leave himself but I will contact him and inform him of the updates and situation until next time Captain

The two men shook hands and parted ways, Kaizen gathering his things, took another horse and rode off through the town. The cobbles now starting to gleam as the sun was making its rise into the morning sky, he left through the north gate and road down towards the Harbour. After a few minutes he finally arrived to be greeted by Kurama and Levy at the entrance of the docks.

Were all ready at set, The ship has been stocked and crew supplied, with armed escort to protect her, I have decided to come along with you on your journey and personally see to looking after the ship and also waiting in the chance you may need back up

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Having arrived at the library with Kurama and Levy, they began searching many of the old documents and books looking for as much detail as could be found about Tokaido Island. They were sharing every detail of information and Kaizen was trying to process and understand it all, hoping to pick out something that would make sense as to why the enemy was on the Island and what they hope to find and achieve, but nothing didn't add up it was all confusing. Walking back and forth he kept going over and over on the information talking with Kurama and levy to see if they could pick out anything note worthy about the island. They had spent a good couple of hours, reading and deciphering the books when levy picked up one particular book and began reading it. He then gestured to Kaizen and ushered him to come over to him.

I think I may have found something that could be a clue...

What isit Levy? let me have a look

Levy handed the book over to kaizen who then turned the covers over quickly to see the title of the book.

Ancient Legends and lore of Tokaido Island.

Some time in the past, a Lord lived within the Shinra mansion, he possessed great wealth and fortune but had a curiosity for things beyond what would be considered normal. He had a keen interest in ancient artifacts and rituals and religions that had a somewhat darker nature to them. Within his possession it is said that he possessed a artefact of significant value and power. A special ceremonial Dagger with ancient text engraved into the blades edge. However it is believed to contain a dark power.....

The remaining text was missing, and the rest of the page torn and withered from age. Whatever the text was talking about unfortunately couldn't be of any help. Kaizen sighed in weariness for they were getting nowhere. It was uncertain if this could be what they were looking for or not but one thing was very clear, in order to find out their goal, they would need to simply go find out for themselves. It seemed that this Shinra mansion holds more clues and the fact that there are a lot of guards and activity around the mansion meant it was a focal point of their search.

We are not going to get anywhere anymore looking at these old books, we will have to go there ourselves. Levy would you mind doing a favour, please could you get us a ship that we could use to travel to the island, I will go see Captain Erwin myself and inform him of the situation, Kurama could you go with Levy and help gather what ever resources we will need along with preparing some Survey Corps soldiers to come with us and protect the ship

Closing the book shut and putting it down on the table, Kaizen took a long stretch and left the library with Levy and Kurama, upon exiting the library and jumping back on his horse, he then exchanged a few short words with Kurama and levy and said that he would meet them soon at the harbour after he had been to see Captain Erwin. They then parted ways temporarily and Kaizen rode hard to the barracks. Erwin it seems had already anticipated Kaizens arrival as he stood at the front of the barracks. Another guard greeted Kaizen and took the reins of his horse, once he un saddled the man, then took the horse to be fed and watered whilst kaizen and Erwin began walking inside the barracks and into his office. There Captain Erwin was updated with the situation, the rumours source had been identified and following the information they found out where it came from and the seriousness of its nature as well as the research into the location where sephiroth was and what potential reasoning he may of had for being there.

I see, so you and Kurama are intending on going in person to discover the real reason, I would say I would accompany you but I understand you don't want me to come, someone has to look after this Community after all

Indeed, I have asked your second in command, Levi to work with Kurama to gather what we need and a host of men, along with a ship to carry us. Me and Kurama ourselves will head onto the island alone whilst your men keep an eye on the ship and stay out of reach and sight of the enemy. Hopefully we can discover his goals.

Well I best leave you to it, and go prepare and make my leave, thankyou for alerting me to this rumour, its unfortunate that King had to leave himself but I will contact him and inform him of the updates and situation until next time Captain

The two men shook hands and parted ways, Kaizen gathering his things, took another horse and rode off through the town. The cobbles now starting to gleam as the sun was making its rise into the morning sky, he left through the north gate and road down towards the Harbour. After a few minutes he finally arrived to be greeted by Kurama and Levy at the entrance of the docks.

Were all ready at set, The ship has been stocked and crew supplied, with armed escort to protect her, I have decided to come along with you on your journey and personally see to looking after the ship and also waiting in the chance you may need back up

After continuing to read through nearly everything the library had on Tokaido, Levi had finally found something worth their efforts to a degree. As Kaizen read the book on Tokaido's lore, it expanded more on the Shinra mansion Kurama had mentioned previously with her discovery. Unfortunately, however, there was only a few more pages' worth of information to be added to what they had found out...for the rest of the book had been vandalized...a dead end. Kurama took a step back, holding her face in her palm, shaking her head as she did. It was at this point Kaizen spoke, declaring the duo would have to explore and investigate this personally.

Kaizen instructed Levi and Kurama to prepare a ship and crew, stocking up for the adventure they would soon undertake while he returned to update Erwin on the situation. The sun slowly peeked out on San'indo and the moon began to fall in the sky as they exited the library; they had been at this most of the night, and their work was nowhere near done.

Kurama and Levi then headed into the town marketplace; and since it was so early in the morning, they were the first customers of every vendor they visited. While they shopped around, Kurama couldn't help but start talking with Levi about what exactly could be in store for them on Tokaido.

Levi-san, if what we found in the library is to be believed, then it's highly likely that these men associated with...I guess you could say...'Lord' Shinra...were of the same cohort as those who once imprisoned us in the mines.

Lady Kurama, I feel similarly. You've been secretly investigating these vandals whenever they did show up to cause trouble, and you have been on this island far longer than I have, being Theoden's niece and all...

You're not wrong, but unfortunately, I was unable to get far with my investigation...it would seem almost every time I got close to a breakthrough, they would eerily pop up again to cause us trouble...and at the same time, all my findings would mysteriously disappear. Yet, King and Kaizen have done in less than a month what I have been trying to do for several. I'm a bit ashamed.

Nonsense, milady. You have done your best to keep us safe since you arrived here; and now that your friends have done what they have, we are finally making progress to an even brighter future.

Thank you, Levi. You're exactly right. Now let's not take too much more time here, I can bet Kaizen won't be too much longer with Erwin at the barracks.

And with that, Levi and Kurama headed off to the harbor with their supplies, presenting orders to a few of the guards to join them. While he was doing this, Kurama had been talking with the various sailors that were available, and they soon had gathered up a small crew for the ship they had chartered.

Not long after finishing preparations, Kaizen arrived; Kurama and Levi eagerly greeting his arrival at the docks' entrance.

Were all ready and set, Kaizen sama. The ship has been stocked and crew supplied, with armed escort to protect her; I have decided to come along with you on your journey and personally see to looking after the ship and also waiting in the chance you may need back up.

Grinning, Kurama then asked, Shall we be off, old friend? Another adventure awaits us on Tokaido.

And with that, the trio boarded the ship and set sail....to whatever would possibly be awaiting them on the next island.

Mission End

Summary:This mission marks the meeting point of old friends Kaizen and Kurama catching up; discovering a rumor that leads them to find its source, and investigate Tokaido Island. After doing so, they reach the conclusion to travel there and as such is the start of a series of missions together.

Leaving Landmark

Last edited:

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from: https://animebase.me/threads/tōkaidō-island-135.756149/#post-21888207

Kurama docked her boat in the port of the isle, and hurried into town, attempting to avert any eyes from the townsfolk or Survey Corpsmen that patrolled. She especially did not want to see her uncle...but since it was sundown, and she knew his schedule better than anyone, he was probably back at his house on the hilltop.

She scurried across the markets, stocking up on supplies for her long trip, and then sat at a tavern, penning a note she would leave on her uncle's door.

It read:
Uncle,

I couldn't bring myself to face you personally. Kaizen and Levi are dead and I have not heard from Nathan or King in weeks. In my solitude, waiting for some sort of communication to come in, I had reminded myself of how....feral....I had become in my sailing with Kaizen....when we were attacked. Living with you has been nice as a place of exile, but I'm just not meant for societal norms. I need to be free. That's why, I'm leaving Sanindo again, this time in better hands than I found it when I came here originally. You have the Survey Corps and Commander Erwin now. If I return, hopefully it'll be with King or Nathan...but I doubt I will. Goodbye Uncle Theoden. Take care.

-Kurama

Night had fallen, and Kurama pinned her note onto the door with a kunai, as she stealthily headed back down to the port, and set off in her ship once more to the open sea.

Leaving Landmark

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Golden Sabbath: Clean Up
Description: The leader of the ANBU has requested your help with an assassination mission. The target is a traitor of Tsumigakure, whom has now started a plot of overthrowing the Tsumikage and his council targeting important individuals in your village. Thus he has tasked you to find the traitor and silence them. Killing or bringing them alive is up to the shinobi; either is fine. The traitor can either be an actual roleplayer or if done as an NPC, will require them to at least be Jounin ranked, with a basic skill set of at least have four basic elements each, at least one HA/KG/AE and at least one AN or Mode. However they also possess the skill of Yin or Yang, x2 Base Speed and a passive increase of +20 to any of their abilities.

Having arrived at the last border island of the village in the hidden mist, or the water country(better known as), Alucard got ashore and went to the biggest town in the area for information such as bounties and quests. He wanted to fight alongside his new companion Mega Blaziken that he had just recently caught back on the volcanic island of Mauna Loa. Alucard and his new-caught Pokémon were on for their first adventure together and it was going to be quite a big one. News of herald traitors towards his new village had been spread over the ninja world and that these targets were to be brought to justice or killed on the spot by the orders of the ANBU leaders themselves. Clearly, these traitors were sitting on vulnerable information about the Tsumigakure village. Having already failed his own dreams and his own village, he didn't want to repeat the same mistake again. Plus he could do with some cash as this was one that brought top dollar for whomever caught a traitor. The known trademarks for spotting these shinobi was that they were immensely powerful and had scratched over the Tsumigakure village banner on their headband as to symbolise they were excommunicado. These people were spread out and could apparently appear anywhere in the world to cause terror or simply undo everything that Tsumigakure had done throughout the world.

This... will do. I could go for a big brawl. I'm just gonna need to..

Alucard would scratch over the part of the bounty which stated it was also fine to bring in the traitor alive into custody.

..There we go. I'm out.

Upon leaving the village, Alucard would bring out Mega Blaziken as it would be his new battle companion. With its abilities he felt stronger than ever and was sure to be able to take on almost any opponent there was. This statement would be put to the ultimate test once he would spot one of the traitors. He travelled north towards the famous mine city of the Sanindō to see if there was any leads on his way. Fact was that he learned of the presence of someone that fitted the description of one of the targeted shinobi was terrorizing the northeastern settlers close to the sea. Alucard went there and managed to spot someone travelling on the road. It was someone he.. distantly remembered from long ago. Could it be?

..Skozu? Skozu Ironstorm?

The gray haired woman turned around. Two orange eyes beamed into his face. It was her, his old clan mate from another lifetime. She carried the banner of Tsumigakure but had carved out a strike across the symbol. Had she been in the village? What had happened to her after all this time. Alucard didn't know how to react. She, however, looked at him with a relaxed face.

All will be revealed to you, old friend. If you beat me in battle or force me to conceed. I should warn you though, i am stronger than before. Let's dance.

Starting off the encounter, Skozu would retained the red and black patterns across her body that surged with senjutsu chakra. This could only mean one thing, the curse mark of heaven was opened. Keeping a close eye on her moves, Alucard would then notice that she would not do a single seal but the earth underneath started to shift nevertheless. Unlike a regular earth technique, the ground was shifting into a gray metallic tone. It was her magnet release the world famous iron sand, the element that had made her famous in the sense she was the one who had perfected it. Using the magnetic forces she possessed, Skozu would unleash spikes from the ground that raced towards the ground to impale Alucard and Blaziken. She wasn't finished though, the kunoichi would perform the Ram handseal. Knowing his opponent well, Alucard would predict that she would use the wind element which seemed like the correct guess. A huge blast of ground leveling wind travelled just above the tip of the sharp iron sand spikes, ruling out any airborne escapes.

[Skozu - Turn 1]

(Ten no Juin: Ichi) - Heaven's Cursed Seal: Level 1
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 ( +200 chakra; -10 to user per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The user wills the opening of the cursed seal partially, giving him more chakra and more strength, as the Senjutsu Chakra contained within the seal is unleashed upon the users body in a reduced amount. Patterned red lines that extend from the Cursed Seal on the body of the user course through the user's body, covering it in a repetitive pattern as their body surges with chakra. When the state it done, the lines will become a solid black. While active, the seal actively consumes the users chakra in order to produce and fuel Senjutsu Chakra into his body. While in this stage, the user gains +15 damage to his elemental Ninjutsu and +10 to his Taijutsu. His physical strength is slightly improved as is his speed.
Note: Lasts for 5 turns.
Note: Can be deactivated at will.
Note: Usable thrice.

(Jiton: Satetsu Supaikumori) - Magnet Release: Iron Sand Spike Forest
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 60 (+15)
Description: The user unleashes numerous devastating spikes of iron sand from underneath the area of the target and protrude out of the ground.

Note: Can only be used by Third Kazekage and custom Iron Sand bios.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Range: Short-Long
Damage: 60 (+15)
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Alucard and Blaziken both decided to remain stationary, albeit Blaziken had a mind of its own. Not only was it wanting to protect its new master but he also wanted to show his potential as an ally Alucard could always count on. He had alot of passive traits, Blaze which increased his base speed every single turn, passive leg weights, passive fire damage and passive taijutsu boost damage. As Skozu activated her curse mark, Blaziken opened up the Keimon - Gate of View also passively as he was an EIG master. As the two monsters powered up, Alucard simply equip his Eye of Riven, which was passive. The iron sand spikes then came towards him and his Pokémon. Blaziken decided to deal with it directly and slammed his hand on the ground, cracking it up with the help of the Keimon that enhanced this simple move into something devastating. This simple slap send out a shockwave that crumbled the iron sand to dust. The wind technique came next and was also powered up by Skozu's curse mark.
Alucard simply raised his right hand and channeled chakra through it. This made his right hands black marks starting to suck air and chakra into it like a vacuum, immediately forcing the wind blast into his hand now being fully absorbed and converted into dark chakra that he could use later on in the battle if he needed to.

Oh.. We are hungry today, aren't we?

Alucard then used the dark chakra he had just absorbed and released a barrage of light blue flames towards Skozu. This was indeed the dark release flames, something that he hadn't used in a while.

[Alucard & Mega Blaziken - Turn 1]

( Hachimon ) The Eight Inner Gates (passive)
Chakra: N/A
Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the desired gate. EIG Masters can do so easily and in a passive way (not spending a move). When one opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts 4 turns. Opening additional gates upon the last turn of the active opening adds 2 turns. However, there is an exception. Opening the last and 8th gate can only be done for 2 turns, even if the user opens it immediately.
  • (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so he can begin to access 100% of their strength. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -5 damage per turn.
  • (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -10 damage.
  • (Seimon) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • (Shōmon) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • (Tomon) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3.5x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • (Keimon) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -25 damage.
  • (Kyōmon) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger without great strain on the user's chakra. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. This gate also adds +20 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -40 damage.
  • (Shimon) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, requiring the user to puncture their chest just above the heart in order to open it, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" ( Hachimon Tonkō no Jin ). Opening this gate will cause the user's blood to emanate a flaming aura of red steam, the so-called Steam of Blood ( Chi no Jōki ) from all pores of their body, hair, and eyebrows. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy while making the heart pump at maximum power. Exceeding the power of every other gate, the user is temporarily granted approximately a hundred times their normal power, far beyond that of the five Kage. Once activated, those who are capable can perform the Evening Elephant and the Night Guy. The side effect of opening this gate is that it comes at the expense of the user's life, causing the user to crumble to ash after their chakra runs out, having virtually cooked themselves from the inside-out. This is unlike opening the other gates, which simply injure or damage the body. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 8x faster and allows the user to warp space with his speed.
Note: The EIG users can only open the gates twice per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he can only open the EIGs once more during the match. EIG Masters can open EIGs three per battle if the first two uses are only up to 5th gate
Note: Starting with the fourth gate, EIG users begin to feel the side effects of each gate as they time out. EIG Masters don't suffer damage from opening up to 6th Gate, being left unable to move correctly for 2 turns and unable to mold chakra above S rank in the next turn. EIG Masters will feel the side effects for opening 7th Gate and up.
Note: The user cannot use other self powering techniques (such as custom variations of Lightning Armor, Sage Mode, etc) while he has EIG opened
Note: Opening the 8th Gate kills the user at the end of the 2 turns it remains opened.

Eye of Riven - (passive)
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: 30(-10/turn)
Description: The Eye of Riven is an advanced tech that is in the form of a very modernly designed monocle that is on the user either at all times or whenever they feel like using it. As the tool is small and easy to put on, it doesn't cost the user a moveslot to activate it. It draws from the users chakra immediately as it activates. The Eye of Riven is actually a spectrum of advanced technology that lets the user see different patterns through the monocle if they are behind a wall, behind a raging storm, mist or even underground.
The system works not unlike aircraft radar. But instead of bouncing off planes and returning to the ground, the signal here travels through the wall, bounces off a human (as we’re full of water), and comes back through the wall and into a detector, which is in this case the monocle. By using chakra, the user can interpret the signals coming through the monocle and browse through layers of material they are looking at through the monocle.
Note: Can only be made by Skorm.

(Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30(+50 = 80)
Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

(Meiton: Jajjimento) - Dark Release: Judgment
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user converts the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw and then releases it into light blue flames, turning it back on their enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square mark on their left hand.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using

The great blue flames continued towards Skozu, who seemingly remained calm even though she was looking at two chakra monsters. She smirked at the sight of the blue inferno.

Hehe, what the hell is this dear Alucard?

Forced to counter the dark flames, Skozu would have no choice but hoping that these flames also would be weak towards fires generic elemental bane - water style. Using this method as a means to counter, Skozu would channel up her chakra and release the nearby water source into a flash grind wave that swept over from behind her and rushed towards the flames, Alucard and Blaziken. The water consumed the flames and headed towards the duo. She would then use the water as a medium to inject lightning chakra into it. Massive tendrils of lightning chakra pierced through the surface under the water and started to make it boil due to the heat and currents of electricity were so strong that they were visible to the naked eye. Skozu had a special attonement for the lightning release which made her techniques stronger in power compared to others which resulted in a +20 damage passively. Lastly, Skozu would open up her second stage of the curse mark, indicating it was time for her to get proper serious. The black markings began to fade and instead her entire skin tone change into a gray tone with ragged patterns as well as her eyes turned completely black.

You've grown, i like it. But we've just started, haven't we?.

[Skozu - Turn 2]

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Long
Damage: 60(+15)
Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.

Note: Requires a water source.

(Raiton: Sandāboruto) - Lightning Style: Thunderbolt
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 60(+15 + 20 + 20)
Description: The user extends both arms, releasing a high discharge through both palms, targeting multiple opponents simultaneously. It is possible to increase the power using this technique in combination with a water source. Working similarly to False Darkness, the held orbs split into several tendrils of lightning. If used against a target submerged in water, the strength increases +20.

(Ten no Juin: Ni) - Heaven's Cursed Seal: Level 2
Chakra: 40 (+ 400 chakra; -15 to user per turn)
Damage: N/A (-10 to user per turn )
Description: After opening the first level of the seal, the user forcefully opens the seal completely, unleashing the full extent of Senjutsu Chakra contained in it which floods his body. Because this Senjutsu Chakra is raw and is fueled by the enzymes extracted from Jugo's DNA, the user will experience a physical transformation unique to him. As the seal opens, the previous black markings glow almost like fire and grow covering the user completely. As the transformation ends, his skin gains a grayish tone, his sclera becomes black and his eyes change in shape. The transformation is unique from user to user but always has some animalistic feature to it. While active, the seal actively consumes the users chakra in order to produce and fuel Senjutsu Chakra into his body.While in this stage the user gains +30 damage to his elemental Ninjutsu and +20 to his Taijutsu. His physical strength is improved as is his speed. Once it deactivates (regardless of being willed or timing out), it leaves the user drained of stamina for 2 turns as well as unable to mold chakra above A-Rank or use Taijutsu above B-Rank for 2 turns. His speed drops drastically (2 base ranks) as the damage and pain produced by the stress on his body overcomes the user. After those 2 turns, the user regains some of his ability to mold chakra, with each turn increasing by one the rank of chakra he can mold.
Note: Lasts for 6 turns.
Note: Must be in stage 1 to use.
Note: Can be deactivated at will.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Alucard and Blaziken watched the natural disaster heading towards them. Skozu was not messing around, the water style technique was certainly something to behold. Blaziken rushed into action and jumped upwards with speeds that almost warped space around him only to see the flickering image of the fierce red mega pokémon slam the ground with such force that a crater would form and create a shockwave that split the battlefield in half, resulting the water technique to simply cease to be. It was fast enough to hinder Skozus lightning technique to reach the duo however the lightning technique was strong enough to blast through the incoming shockwave and nullify it before it would damage Skozu, who was now in her second stage curse mark.

We've both grown Skozu, but you have no idea what the extent of my powers are.

Alucard looked towards Mega Blaziken who was not even in its full potential yet. He was staggeringly impressed, however he didn't want it to steal all the credit. It was quite hard to do that though as Blaziken was probably more powerful than him in the first place. He placed his hat on the ground next to him and cracked his knuckles. He then formed a few seals and created a trident made out of liquid metal that floated in the air. As it was formed, he infused it with yin chakra to make the metal turn into a plasma much like lightning and sent it racing towards Skozu. On contact it would explode and disintegrate anything it would come in contact with.

[Alucard & Mega Blaziken - Turn 2]

(Koyubi Kōgeki) - Little Toe Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 80(+50)
Description: After opening the at least the 4th Inner Gate, the user attacks the opponent with a very powerful and fast extended leg drop kick. Guy used this attack against the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path to literally attack its little toe, sending it toppling over, with great force. Its powerful enough to create a large crater upon impact, destroying the nearby area.

(Bisumaton: Kamigami no umi | Bismuth release: Sea of gods)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 10-40(+60)
Damage: 20-80(90 + 20)
Description: Sea of gods is a multi-ranked technique that serves as the basic, jack-of-all-trades technique of the bismuth release. It can be created from existing sources(earth) or from the user directly. Depending on how much chakra he/she spends it amps the technique further and thus produces more liquid bismuth. The force of the torrent of the liquid metal will also become greater the more chakra is spent into the technique. But even so, small amounts of liquid bismuth may be enough for some occasions too. Through this technique, the user will be able to shape the land infront of them and create small or large torrents of the liquid bismuth, create a huge "sea" of the molten metal right under their targets or manipulate pre-existing liquid bismuth to form into huge hands or small flying liquid bullets. Even though the possibilities are essentially endless, the bismuth will stay on the field until destroyed and does not require chakra to stay on the field. However, since the release is indeed liquid it cannot maintain any lasting functional structures unless chakra is used to sustain the releases state. Sort of like water which can be formed into a dragon but needs chakra to sustain its form in such case. D, C and B ranks can be used indefinitely while B-ranks will require one handseal; Hare. A rank variation can be used up to 4 times, but will start to require two handseals; Hare - Ox. S-rank variation requires three handseals; Hare - Ox - Rabbit - and can be used up to 3 times per battle.

Note: B-ranks require a single handseal, A ranks two handseals and S rank three handseals.
Note: A rank version can be used 4 times per battle, S rank 3.
Note: No Bismuth Above A-rank after using S-rank version.

(Inton: Ten ni henkō) - Yin Release: Change into Heaven
Chakra cost: N/A (+50)
Description: The user manipulates a technique of the basic 5 elements with Yin nature, allowing him to change its properties. Fire can become solid. Lightning can become tangible. The possibilities are as endless as is the user’s own imagination. The end resulting technique is neutral to all basic elemental natures. This doesn't consume time since it’s actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Yin Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields, CE and advanced elements.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and 6 times per event.

As her combo was crushed into smithereens, Skozu began to grow impatient and awokened a power that she had stolen from another shinobi. One of the ultimate dojutsus - the Mangekyo Sharingan. The Senjutsu power through her curse mark of heaven along with the powers of the MS made her one of the strongest opponents Alucard yet had faced if not the strongest.

What say you now, old friend?

As the yin infused trident grew closer, Skozu would use her eyes to make a portal in the fabric of space and time and would teleport the trident off the surface of the earth and have it appear somewhere else in the universe. This made Alucard quite worried as he didn't know fully what other powers the Mangekyo Sharingan possessed. He was pretty sure this was the final powerup his opponent had. She continued using her dojutsu to spawn a massive avatar of darkness, the Susano'o. She would then use the two swords it spawned with to fall down on Alucard and Blaziken.

[Skozu - Turn 3]

( Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

( Dojutsu: Kamui ) - Eye Technique: Authority of the Gods
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 (70)
Damage points: N/A ( -20 per use )
Description: Kamui is a set of abilities born in Obito Uchiha's eyes. Differentiating from normal MS techniques, some of Kamui's abilities are accessible to Obito without having to activate his MS and using only his Right 3 Tomoe Sharingan as is the case of his (Isō Idō no Jutsu) - Phasing Migration Technique. A Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou Sharingan eye to link this reality to an unknown alternate dimension is the key ability of both the Right and Left MS eyes of Obito Uchiha. While his right eye has the ability to absorb and teleport things into that dimension (even Obito himself) by proximity and acting as a portal itself (that draws things to it, much like a miniature black hole), the left eye creates the same type of portal but on focal point, much like the workings of Amaterasu (albeit somewhat slower acting). At a given point in his early life, Obito gave his left eye to Hatake Kakashi. In this way, while Obito retained the self-teleportation abilities of his right eye, Kakashi was bestowed with the ranged version of those abilities in his left eye. While Obito showed the ability to activate his right eye's abilities without having to activate his MS, Kakashi always needed to activate his MS to use Kamui. The main difference is that once Obito activates his MS, the speed at which he can absorb something or himself drastically increases as well as the size of what he can absorb and the pull of the "portal" itself, making it coming into close range of him quite dangerous, while his normal use of the technique takes a couple of seconds to fully absorb something and can never target things bigger than himself. This form of teleportation can be used to travel in the normal world in a virtually instant manner. The user will teleport himself to the alternate dimension and then teleport back into the normal world in another location. Another difference initially noted was that is that while Kakashi could send something into said dimension through his use of Kamui, he could not retrieve it, something that Obito is capable off and has mastered to a great extent, proving capable of even adding great momentum and speed to the objects he retrieves, using them as projectiles to attack. However, after his fight with Obito, Kakashi eventually learned how to teleport himself in and out of the same dimension. This ability however, puts a great toal on him and he can only do it a very limited number of times during which he can only teleport himself. Should one gain a Dual MS Obito or an Advanced Kakashi bio, they will have access to both variants.
Note: Obito needs to be tangible to use his absorption abilities and he can use them 6 times per battle. If used with MS active, it reduces the duration of MS by one turn.
Note: Kakashi can use it up to 4 times, requiring him to have his MS active and reducing its duration by 1 turn per use, while severely draining his chakra, making it a forbidden rank technique for him to use.
Note: If an opponent with no means to return to the normal world is sent to the alternate dimension, he cannot return unless the user brings him back.
Note: Right eye version can only be used by Obito Uchiha bios and Left eye version can only be used by Kakashi Hatake bios.
Note: Dual MS Obito can make use of each side a collective 7 times, the ranged variant requiring his MS to be active and reduces it's duration by 1 turn per use. Advanced Kakashis can make use of both sides a collective 5 times, each requiring his Mangekyou to be active and reduces it's duration by one turn.

( Doujutsu: Susano'o ) - Eye Technique: Obito's Tempestuous God of Valor
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( +30 per additional turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 to user per turn )
Description: a gigantic, humanoid avatar made of the user's chakra which manifests around the user and becomes an extension of their will, acting and attacking on their behalf. By default, Susanoo is anchored to its user and they to it: in its less developed forms it will move around with the user; in its more completed forms the user will be suspended within Susanoo, being brought with it as it moves. This connection allows Susanoo to shield against physical attacks, becoming more difficult to penetrate as it is manifested more fully.
Complete:
Formed directly in its Complete form, Obito's Susanoo has a forehead protector-like plating on its head, two locks of hair falling on either side of its face, a hole in its chin, and a vertical mark extending across its left eye, similar to Kakashi's own signature scar as well as wielding a KatanaSusanoo acquires new traits including a tengu-esque nose, wings for flight, and robes with ornate armor. But more importantly, it gains power akin to a biju. Once stabilized, the Complete Body form can protect its user from all but the strongest of attacks (100 damage defense). And with regards to its offense, its weapons can inflict F-rank damage up to long-range no matter the weapon being used, with the sword having been shown able to cleave mountains. It is also capable of utilizing Kamui Shurikens, a ranged variation of Kamui usable only while Susano'o is active.

Note: Counts as a move each turn it is active; moreover, Kamui, Izanagi, and Izanami cannot be used.
Note: Susanoo is usable once and lasts up to eight turns, whereupon he is left blind in both eyes

Well i'll be damned. And probably dead..

Alucard and Blaziken looked up towards the sky. However, the gigantic cleaver that was about to land on them wasn't Alucards greatest concern but rather what in gods name he was going to do against that brute force. He looked towards Blaziken, who was looking to knock the gigantic cleaver back to oblivion. Alucard would manipulate the ratio of his Yin chakra to such extent that it one nature almost completely overshadowed his Yang ratio. The result causes the user to enter Yin State. In this state Alucard would cloak himself into a pitch-black chakra cloak with white magatama down the center, along the collar and sleeves. His sclera became jet black as well. This made him spawn the truth-seeking orbs that switfly went and fully absorbed the sword without much notice as they were containing all 5 nature elements as well as the chakra siphoning properties of Yin. Blaziken would in the meantime open up his 7th gate given the fact that it started to glow green. This would make Blaziken ridicously fast and able to gain the speed of the 8th gate due to his passive blaze and speed factor which meant that Blaziken now with ease, could warp space and time with sheer movement.

Are you.. sure? Looks painful my friend...

Alucard was met with a smile from his newly caught pokemon. It beamed with determination and will to crush Skozu into dust. Truly remarkable for it to go this far.

[Alucard & Mega Blaziken - Turn 3]

(Inton Modo) - Yin State
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 200 (-40 per turn)
Description: Based on Hagoromo's Six Paths Sage Mode, those who have completed Yin can enter this mode to elevate their prowess but only in their spiritual capabilities. The lack of the Juubi’s monstrous chakra and natural energy makes it impossible for proper balance of both Yin and Yang natures simultaneously at such a high level. When entering this mode, users first gather their five basic nature chakras and their Yin nature. They then manipulate the ratio of their Yin to Yang chakra such that one nature almost completely overshadows the other, done almost instantly and effortlessly. The result causes the user to enter Yin State. Yin State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yin chakra over their Yang. In this state the user is endowed with a pitch-black chakra cloak with white magatama down the center, along the collar and sleeves. The cloak reaches down to the user’s ankles and covers a jet-black jumpsuit is underneath. The user’s nails, lips, hair, and sclera also become jet black. Along with the 4 Truth-Seeking Orbs the user will also gain a Shakujo consisting of the same energy and abilities of the orbs. The main attributes that users gain in this the technique Kuninotokotachi. Kuninotokotachi is a genjutsu technique that grants the user prowess on par with the Uchiha’s Mangekyou Sharingan. When casting genjutsu, the user’s techniques become strong enough to hypnotizes and almost completely control their opponent’s actions like Kotoamatsukami. The user also gains a nigh impenetrable spiritual defense through the shifting of balance, making him immune to any A rank and below Genjutsu none Doujutsu or Yin Genjutsu and a complete defense of up to S rank for other spiritual/mental based abilities ( not counting ones that deal physical damage ). The drawback to this state is that the disproportional amount of energy makes users incapable of using Yang Release techniques and other physically elevating techniques. Advanced forms of taijutsu movement (anything that requires chakra or is B-rank and above) also become unusable.
Note: This technique only last 6 turns and can be used only once per battle.
Note: One must have completed Yin Release in order to use this technique. The user can only use either Yin or Yang state on any bio.
Note: Once the technique ends the user’s spiritual or physical chakra is drained to the barest minimum for their survival, thus making them incapable of using Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang Release techniques for 10 turns and incapable of using Genjutsu or spiritual abilities for 5 turns.
Note: Likewise, users are unable to use techniques above A-rank for 4 turns.

(Inton: Gudodama) Yin Release: Truth Seeking Ball
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 70 (-140 to opponent on contact)
Description: This is a version of the Truth Seeker Ball capable only to users within the Yin State. These orbs possess the five nature elements plus the user’s Yin Release chakra. The ratio of Yin chakra that exists within these orbs is greater than that of the parent technique and thus has more spiritual qualities to compensate for the lack of Yang and natural energy. These orbs are around the size of a fist and are dim, translucent, and gray/black. These orbs are malleable like the parent jutsu due to the collection of nature chakra within them, however they interact less with matter because of their spiritual qualities. As a result these orbs have the ability to absorb chakra and energy (minus natural energy). These orbs can absorb chakra from ninjutsu be it energy or physical matter based. As well, if anybody beside the user comes into contact with the orbs, their chakra will be absorbed into the orbs. Only techniques exceeding forbidden rank in strength (100 damage and higher) can overwhelm the orbs enough to destroy them. Like the parent technique the user can still generate various shapes and objects as well as interact with them physically and command them up to mid-range. The user can also expand these orbs to create a mid-range level explosion that absorbs the chakra in the area. With a single hand seal, the user can take the chakra from one of the orbs and uses the chakra to boost theirselves or others which will increase the rank of their techniques by one on jutsu up to S rank while adding +20 damage to Forbiddens. This application can be used twice (only once on themselves), sacrificing up to two spheres which do not regenerate. The application can only be used once every three turns, however. Again, like the parent technique the user can only manipulate the jutsu for 2 turns at a time before they go on standby. After using one of the orbs to boost their chakra, they cannot use the orbs for 3 turns.
Note: The orbs are created when the user enters Yin State and last until destroyed or when Yin State ends.
Note: The user can command the orbs up to mid-range, beyond that they cannot actively manipulate them other than to call them back. If the orbs go beyond 20 meters, they will remain stationary until the user gets close enough to call them back.
Note: The user gains 4 orbs which surround them in a fashion of their choosing upon creation.

( Hachimon ) The Eight Inner Gates
Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the desired gate. EIG Masters can do so easily and in a passive way (not spending a move). When one opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts 4 turns. Opening additional gates upon the last turn of the active opening adds 2 turns. However, there is an exception. Opening the last and 8th gate can only be done for 2 turns, even if the user opens it immediately.
  • (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so he can begin to access 100% of their strength. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -5 damage per turn.
  • (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -10 damage.
  • (Seimon) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • (Shōmon) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • (Tomon) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3.5x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • (Keimon) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -25 damage.
  • (Kyōmon) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger without great strain on the user's chakra. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. This gate also adds +20 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -40 damage.
  • (Shimon) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, requiring the user to puncture their chest just above the heart in order to open it, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" ( Hachimon Tonkō no Jin ). Opening this gate will cause the user's blood to emanate a flaming aura of red steam, the so-called Steam of Blood ( Chi no Jōki ) from all pores of their body, hair, and eyebrows. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy while making the heart pump at maximum power. Exceeding the power of every other gate, the user is temporarily granted approximately a hundred times their normal power, far beyond that of the five Kage. Once activated, those who are capable can perform the Evening Elephant and the Night Guy. The side effect of opening this gate is that it comes at the expense of the user's life, causing the user to crumble to ash after their chakra runs out, having virtually cooked themselves from the inside-out. This is unlike opening the other gates, which simply injure or damage the body. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 8x faster and allows the user to warp space with his speed.
Note: The EIG users can only open the gates twice per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he can only open the EIGs once more during the match. EIG Masters can open EIGs three per battle if the first two uses are only up to 5th gate
Note: Starting with the fourth gate, EIG users begin to feel the side effects of each gate as they time out. EIG Masters don't suffer damage from opening up to 6th Gate, being left unable to move correctly for 2 turns and unable to mold chakra above S rank in the next turn. EIG Masters will feel the side effects for opening 7th Gate and up.
Note: The user cannot use other self powering techniques (such as custom variations of Lightning Armor, Sage Mode, etc) while he has EIG opened
Note: Opening the 8th Gate kills the user at the end of the 2 turns it remains opened.

Sorry Alucard but, it's time to end this battle now. Even with the truth seeking balls, they can't alter the fabric of the fourth dimension. I can.

Skozu would utilize the Susano'os strongest weapon which also incorporated space time manipulation albeit it was her sharingans true power that made her able to do this. The avatar created 4 gigantic shurikens that it tossed towards Alucard and Blaziken. To be exact, it would be two for Blaziken and two for Alucard. She wanted to absolutely obliterate her opponents by this point. These shurikens would work just like Kamui, hence lethal as all ****. Shortly after tossing the Kamui Shurikens, Skozu would then summon the Yata mirror that was imbued with all five nature elements. The legendary shield that could nullify any attack there was. However, it didn't shield everywhere and thus sneak attacks or attacks that couldn't be followed would be plausible to frankly teleport past its defenses. Her Susano'o was able to withstand most types of damage though but she was concerned about the potential of the Eight Inner Gates. She was forced to use her full capabilities and even then she wasn't sure to win.

[Skozu - Turn 4]

( Kamui Shuriken ) - Authority of the Gods Shuriken
Range: Short- Long
Chakra cost: 60
Damage points: 100
Description: Through the use of Susano'o, the user is able to create several large projectiles shaped like Obito's Mangekyō Sharingan, which he imbues with Kamui. Due to this structure, the tools act exactly like a shuriken when thrown by Susano'o — rapidly spinning towards the intended target — and result in a powerful collision upon impact. The size of the created projectiles are dependent upon the user's intent and situation, with smaller variations being faster and more adept at fighting in close quarters and larger ones carrying bigger impact or a bigger area of effect. On collision with something, the shuriken's effect can be delayed, or if the user wants it, instantly warp and pull whatever struck within a short range radius into the Kamui Dimension, making it very possible to RIP things in half. Creating up to 4 Shuriken, the user is able to release 2 per turn, one from each hand.
Note: Requires the user to have activated his Susano'o and have achieved the complete form.
Note: Can only be used by Duel MS Obito bios or Advanced Kakashi bios.

( Susano'o: Yata no Kagami ) - Susano'o Yata Mirror
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 120
Damage Points: N/A
Description: In the left hand of Itachi's Susano'o is the Yata Mirror, a shield which is endowed with all nature transformations, allowing it to change its own characteristics depending on the attack it receives, and thus, nullify it completely. This shield can only be used in a different turn of the Sword of Totsuka.
Note: The Yata Mirror can block one technique per turn, regardless of its nature and strength as long as it can be intercepted by the shield. Using it costs a move per turn.
Note: The Yata Mirror is passively summoned when Itachi summons Susano'o.

Blaziken vanished from sight, his speed was now up to untraceable levels. Even for someone with the Mangekyo Sharingan(Skozu's tracking speed at this point was 80, while Blazikens speed level was 105). He would use the body flicker technique and "teleport" behind Skozu in speeds that couldn't be followed by anyone. Alucard took this as a sign to gtfo and managed to conceal himself with the surroundings. This let him essentially dodge the shurikens but most importantly, Blaziken would clunch his fists together and create a powerful air cannon that launched Skozu into the same trajectory of the Shurikens but much faster having her and her Susano'o being the ones the Shurikens from behind them.

..motherfUCKER

The Susanoo was cancelled having taken on the full damage of not just the fully fledged Daytime tiger but also her own Kamui shurikens. Even for a perfect Susanoo this was way more than it could've handled. Two of the Kamui Shurikens managed to deal devastating blows on Skozu herself shortly after the Susanoo was cancelled which she couldn't react to as her Dojutsu had been disabled and her eyes temporarily blinded. One of the Shurikens took her right arm and teleported it to another dimension while a second shuriken would've hit her right on the chest and while it didn't instantly kill her she was clearly out of the game with any chance of recovering. Alucard laid low until he could start hear her cries on the field. Blinded, loss of an arm and a direct hit of a space teleporting kamui shuriken. He wanted to help her desperately and he could only do that if he brought her in for justice and hopefully have her recovered.

[Alucard & Mega Blaziken - Turn 4]

(Chiratsuki Kaihi) Flicker Evasion
Type: Defensive
Description:
A skill usable by all EIG users and masters, once one has opened at least one of the EIG, he will move at high speeds to dodge, attack or defend from techniques. The ability pertains to movement in the battle field, meaning running, walking, jumping, dashing, etc and its speed depends on the Gate currently opened.
Note: This version can only be used by EIG masters with at least one gate opened

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

(Hachimon: Hirudora) - Eight Gates: Daytime Tiger
Chakra cost: 40
Description: Daytime tiger is a strong and fast attack only useable through the activation of the seventh gate. the user makes a fist in front of their face with one hand and then taps it with their other, which creates a massive amount of air pressure resembling a tiger. The user then forms a unique hand seal, which launches the tiger at the opponent. The air pressure will condense as it's moving and be focused into a single point. The technique then explodes before impact, releasing the built up air pressure in an instant. A massive concussive explosion is created which can be felt a significant distance away.
Note: Use of technique will result in the user collapsing two turns after use due to tremendous pain.
Note: Can only be used twice.
Note: Requires EIG mastery.

The fight was over, Blaziken and Alucard both deactivated their modes and took a deep breath. Blaziken had shredded most of its muscle fibers and was not in any condition to fight for some time. Alucard was drained of chakra. Yin state wasn't just something you activate and deactivate as you please. The three of them all laid down and caught their breath while Alucard would walk with determination towards Skozu, who had fainted at this point, with a seal in his hand. He couldn't believe it would have come to this, his old friend. She would have many questions to answer. He placed the seal on her while carrying her on his right shoulder while he grabbed Blaziken, who had also fainted due to the stress of opening the 7th gate.

You my lass have a lot of explaining to do, i'll be there for it.

(Juuinjutsu: Kugutsu no Noroi) Cursed Seal: Puppet Curse
Range: Short (Short-Long on activation)
Chakra: N/A (70 to place the mark, 70 per turn to control)
Description:
Hiruko uses this technique to take control of people. It can be activated long after the technique is first applied. The appearance, once activated (which requires the confrontation hand seal), is a red eye with another circle in it resembling the pupil, with four lines stemming from the upper line of the eye and two big thick lines stemming from the side of the eye. This power seems to control the minds of others as it appeared on Kakashi's forehead, vanished, then took control over his body. The eyes of the person who get caught by this technique turn red while they are being controlled. The technique works in a manner similar to controlling a puppet; using hand motions to guide the target to its destination. To apply the technique, the user must have physical contact with the opponent in order to place the curse seal. Once placed, it takes 2 turns to be able to activated but once activated it cannot be broken.
Note: Can only be used once per battle and only by Hiruko bios
Note: Cannot control Jinchurikis.

He put Blaziken on his left shoulder and carried the two of them to the closest town where all three of them could get a well deserved rest and medical care. Skozu didn't lose her life that day. Alucard took that as a huge win while bittersweetly turning her in to the authorities, reminding them that he had full control over her body now. Hopefully he would meet her again some day. After the huge debacle, Alucard decided to leave the landmark and head west into the land of fire. He was curious to see if there was someone there who could explain how Skozu attained her Mangekyo Sharingan without being in the Uchiha clan.

Rite, time to dig up the old cemetaries and shit. Hopefully there will be more interesting things out there.

Alucard looked towards the sea and caught a travelling ferry boat that would take him to the land of fire, home to Konohagakure. The birthplace of the Sharingan and the Uchihas.

LLM.

Last edited: