Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give me a short summary of what the sand element is, alongside with ways you intend to use it.
To put it simply, Sand is a material composed of crushed rocks and mineral particles; mainly quartz and granite. Now, as far as the 'Sand Element' of NB is concerned, it essentially involves the manipulation of either already-existing sand or alternatively extracting it from the earth. Now as far as NB is concerned, it gets a bit confusing here because
1. The Magnet Release page of NB states that Gaara possesses the Magnetism KG which he inherited from his father Rasa, and hence he gained the ability to manipulate Sand
2. The Sand Ninjutsu page of NB mentions that prior to creating a Sand Biography, you must have Wind and Earth mastered implying that these two elements play a crucial role in manipulating Sand

So yeah, I'm kind of confused on that bit.

Now, as far as the manipulation of Sand is concerned, there are numerous ways to utilize Sand. You can create a wave of sand, you can create animals or clones utilizing sand, you can create tools using sand and you can even fly by utilizing Sand. It's an extremely versatile element and you can essentially do anything with it. For example, a CJ that I created for pop allows him to utilize Sands weakness to Water (Sand absorbs water) to his advantage by having the Sand absorb all of the moisture in the atmosphere (can also use on Mist/Clouds) and essentially prevent the opponent from using any A Rank and above Water techniques. So yeah, you can do a lot of stuff with Sand.. but what I just mentioned pertains to the external uses of Sand. As we know from the anime that Gaara could transform portions of his body to sand etc, I personally think that we can develop Sand CJs similar to those and apply them to the users body.. Sort of like Crocodile from One Piece or Sandman from Spiderman etc.

As far as Sands S/W are concerned, they are as follows
Strong to:
Earth: The user can essentially manipulate Sand and grind it at Earthen structures, easily destroyed them
Fire: Sand has been shown to be extremely resilient against Fire and elements similar to Fire such as Blaze Release

Weak to:
Lightning: As we've seen in the Manga, Lightning is strong to Sand as it essentially pierces through out and destroys the sand grains
Water: From a filler anime episode, we learned that when Gaara's Sand got mixed with water, it became extremely dense and hard for him to control

As for Wind, Sand is neutral to it.

Last edited:

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Magnetism KG does not allow Gaara to use sand, it only empowers his already existing manipulation of sand.

You seem to know enough about the element, so lets begin.

Daisan No Me ) - The Third Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damge Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a eye out of sand.This eye is then connected by an invisible link to the optic nerve thus allowing he user to see with that eye (connect eye must be closed) The eye must remain close to the user but has a seeing range of 20/20 vision.
Note: Only Sand users can use this jutsu

( Suna no Jutsu ) - Sand Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Sand is manipulated to create small waves that can bruise an opponent or small shields that can deflect kunai. This sand can be created by breaking down the earth or from Gaara's gourd.

( Suna Hokori Sākuru ) - Sand Dust Circle
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user releases his chakra below the opponent and manipulates his sand to create a spinning pillar of sand rise up from beneath the opponent and lift them into the air. This can be used by breaking down the earth to create sand or through sand the user already controls such as from Gaara's Gourd.

( Funsui no Maisō Hokori ) - Fountain Burial Dust
Description: The user manipulates his chakra to generate multiple small pillars of sand to rise up from the ground beneath the target and lifting them into the air.

I want you to perform the following or simply describe them adequately.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magnetism KG does not allow Gaara to use sand, it only empowers his already existing manipulation of sand.

You seem to know enough about the element, so lets begin.

Daisan No Me ) - The Third Eye
Chakra Cost: 10
Damge Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a eye out of sand.This eye is then connected by an invisible link to the optic nerve thus allowing he user to see with that eye (connect eye must be closed) The eye must remain close to the user but has a seeing range of 20/20 vision.
Note: Only Sand users can use this jutsu

( Suna no Jutsu ) - Sand Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Damage Points: 20
Description: Sand is manipulated to create small waves that can bruise an opponent or small shields that can deflect kunai. This sand can be created by breaking down the earth or from Gaara's gourd.

( Suna Hokori Sākuru ) - Sand Dust Circle
Description: The user releases his chakra below the opponent and manipulates his sand to create a spinning pillar of sand rise up from beneath the opponent and lift them into the air. This can be used by breaking down the earth to create sand or through sand the user already controls such as from Gaara's Gourd.

( Funsui no Maisō Hokori ) - Fountain Burial Dust
Description: The user manipulates his chakra to generate multiple small pillars of sand to rise up from the ground beneath the target and lifting them into the air.

I want you to perform the following or simply describe them adequately.
(Daisan no Me) - The Third Eye
The technique essentially involves the user infusing his sand with his chakra, and developing an 'invisible link' between his optic nerve and the sand. The user then proceeds to manipulate the sand, shaping it into an eye which possesses the capability to freely levitate. This eyeball in question is connected to the users optic nerve (as previously mentioned) and as such, the user can see whatever the eyeball sees.
(Suna no Jutsu) - Sand Technique
One could say, this is the basic form of Gaara's A Ranked Greater Sand Technique. Its an extremely versatile technique, and you can practically do anything with it, within limits ofcourse (weak and only extends upto Short Range). Anyways so, you can use it to create a shield, pillar or even a football. Anything can be done with this technique

(Suna Hokori Sakuru) - Sand Dust Circle

By infusing your chakra with the sand underneath your opponent, you can cause a spinning pillar made of sand to rise up from beneath your target and propel him into the air.

(Funsui no Maso Hokori) - Fountain Burial Dust

This is more or less similar or the previous technique. The main difference mainly is that multiple pillars propel the target into the air and these pillars in question are not spinning.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Suna Bunshin ) - Sand Clone
Type: Defense/Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15 (+10 per clone reappearing)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates up to two clones made of sand. The clones are easily distinguishable from the user because of their brown colour. The clones can catch objects or attacking shinobi within themselves and trap them letting Gaara attack with ease. Even when hit with physical techniques, the clones reform. This is limited to attacks C rank and below. If hit by water the sand will be too heavy to reform and lightning will destroy the clones. These clones can be made from the earth or pre existing sand source.
Note: Clone costs 10 chakra to reappear again.

( Suna no Ryuusui ) – Stream of Sand
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user gathers sand below his opponents and makes them move away, creating a stream or like a continuous wave of sand to push the target in the desired direction. It is used to incapacitate the opponent without harm.

( Suna Shuriken ) - Sand Shuriken
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user sends up to ten fast moving spheres of sand. They are not sharp, and hence cause merely blunt force damage such as fractures. They move faster than normal shuriken. The user can control the direction of these projectiles as long as they are focusing on this jutsu. Can be made from the ground or a pre-existing sand source.

( Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu ) - Sensor Sand Technique
Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.

Same as before, but I want you to tell me with each batch which technique is the most useful one.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Suna Bunshin ) - Sand Clone
Type: Defense/Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15 (+10 per clone reappearing)
Description: The user creates up to two clones made of sand. The clones are easily distinguishable from the user because of their brown colour. The clones can catch objects or attacking shinobi within themselves and trap them letting Gaara attack with ease. Even when hit with physical techniques, the clones reform. This is limited to attacks C rank and below. If hit by water the sand will be too heavy to reform and lightning will destroy the clones. These clones can be made from the earth or pre existing sand source.
Note: Clone costs 10 chakra to reappear again.

( Suna no Ryuusui ) – Stream of Sand
Range: Short – Long
Description: The user gathers sand below his opponents and makes them move away, creating a stream or like a continuous wave of sand to push the target in the desired direction. It is used to incapacitate the opponent without harm.

( Suna Shuriken ) - Sand Shuriken
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user sends up to ten fast moving spheres of sand. They are not sharp, and hence cause merely blunt force damage such as fractures. They move faster than normal shuriken. The user can control the direction of these projectiles as long as they are focusing on this jutsu. Can be made from the ground or a pre-existing sand source.

( Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu ) - Sensor Sand Technique
Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.

Same as before, but I want you to tell me with each batch which technique is the most useful one.

(Suna Bunshin) - Sand Clone
The technique basically involves the user creating upto 2 Sand clones which can perform C Rank and below techniques. Now generally, speaking, this technique is more versatile than other element-based clone techniques as they are usually restricted to the use of techniques from that particular element. In this case however, it appears to me that the Sand clone can use any technique, as long as its C Rank or below. It also seems to carry the reforming properties of the Mud Clone technique so thats a good thing too. However, like every other low ranked technique, this one is pretty weak and D Rank Lightning techniques can destroy them.

(Suna no Ryuusui) - Stream of Sand
A rather useful technique I'd say as you can create a stream of sand underneath the target and basically push them in a particular direction. For example, your opponent may be charging towards you and you could use this technique to basically push away in a particular direction. I have a question though, can the user use this technique on himself? As a quick method to dodge an incoming technique..? Also whats the general range.. like, how far can you push yourself/opponent?

(Suna Shuriken) - Sand Shuriken
I wouldn't exactly call this technique versatile or even that important. Its a rather weak and generic technique that involves launching spheres at your opponent, and these spheres happen to be slightly faster than normal shurikens. Anyways, I have a question. Can these spheres be released from underneath the opponent? Basically, can the user dictate its point of origin?

(Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu) - Sensor Sand Technique
I'd say this is the most useful of all the previous mentioned techniques. Basically, you can spread it all across a terrain and it essentially allows the user to sense anything on the terrain. If even a single grain of sand sticks to the opponent, the user can sense him so this is pretty great. You can use it to detect even those that may be using some sort of technique that prevents sensing. I have a question though.. Are these sand grains scattered on the ground or do they like.. fly all over the terrain? Basically, would we be able to detect an airborne opponent?

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah it can be used on yourself, it's range can be anything you want since it's a stream. So theoretically it can be used to reach long range as long as you maintain focus.
They can not.
It can if there is sand in the air. for a better representation.

I want you to go through the remaining C ranks, I believe they are nine. I want you to come up with combinations for at least three of the techniques assuming you have the first move in the battle. You can use other abilities you have.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it can be used on yourself, it's range can be anything you want since it's a stream. So theoretically it can be used to reach long range as long as you maintain focus.
They can not.
It can if there is sand in the air. for a better representation.

I want you to go through the remaining C ranks, I believe they are nine. I want you to come up with combinations for at least three of the techniques assuming you have the first move in the battle. You can use other abilities you have.
Sand Prison Burial
The technique essentially allows the user to soften the Earth around the opponents feet and cause him to slowly and gradually sink in. I think I would use it in conjunction with the Genjutsu Hazy Illusion which would mean that even if the opponent freed himself from the Sand technique, he would still feel like he was sinking into quicksand

Floating Sand
Given that Floating Sand is a technique that allows the user to fly, I think I'll most likely use it in conjunction with a technique that affects the terrain such as Swamp of the Underworld, creating a massive swamp whilst preparing beforehand to perform another offensive technique in case the target escaped

Sandstorm Technique
I would most likely utilize the Sandstorm technique to hinder my opponents vision whilst I myself charge in to close in the distance. After doing so, I think I'll most likely perform Leaf Crushing Storm and strike the opponent, making him go unconscious.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sand Prison Burial
The technique essentially allows the user to soften the Earth around the opponents feet and cause him to slowly and gradually sink in. I think I would use it in conjunction with the Genjutsu Hazy Illusion which would mean that even if the opponent freed himself from the Sand technique, he would still feel like he was sinking into quicksand

Floating Sand
Given that Floating Sand is a technique that allows the user to fly, I think I'll most likely use it in conjunction with a technique that affects the terrain such as Swamp of the Underworld, creating a massive swamp whilst preparing beforehand to perform another offensive technique in case the target escaped

Sandstorm Technique
I would most likely utilize the Sandstorm technique to hinder my opponents vision whilst I myself charge in to close in the distance. After doing so, I think I'll most likely perform Leaf Crushing Storm and strike the opponent, making him go unconscious.
Alright give me two others.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright give me two others.
Maelstorm of Sand
I think I would use it together with Sand Prison Burial. Knock out the target with this technique, and proceed with the Sand Prison Burial technique to immobilize and bind him

Sand Puppet Jutsu
I would definitely use this with the Earth puppet technique. Since they simply reform after being destroyed, I'll be at an advantage

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright. Can you post the entire B-ranked list? Those you're allowed to learn of course.
(Suna Jinheki ) - Sand Encampment Wall
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will create several medium sized pillars of sand in front of them or around them to protect them from incoming attacks. That can be made together to form on solid compact wall of sand.

( Suna Shigure ) - Sand Drizzle
Range:Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user creates a cloud of sand above the opponent from which numerous sharp needles of sand rain down, to stab the target.

( Sabaku Kyu ) - Sand Binding Coffin
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user sends a wave of sand at the opponent, which then covers him completely from head to foot in sand, immobilizing him completely.

( Sabaku Sousou ) - Sand Burial
Description: The user will create a wave of sand that they use to cover their opponent/opponents from head to toe. Once they have done this they will close their hand causing the sand to compact inwards crushing their target.

( Suna Raishin ) - Sand Lightning Needles
Description: A spray of needles that surround the enemy and when they hit the ground they discharge electricity out at the enemy. This electricity is enough to stun the target for up to one turn.

( Suna Arare no Jutsu ) - Sand Hail Technique
Range: Mid - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: The user gathers his sand into large clumps in the air, compacting them and then drops them from the sky on to his opponents, with enough force to knock an opponent out.

(Sunaarashi no Jutsu) - Sandstorm Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Description: The user will perform the ram hand seal and then manipulate his sand to begin spinning around him creating a defensive barrier that can repel certain incoming attacks such as ninja projectiles, or taijutsu based moves.

( Suna Tainai no Jutsu ) - Sand Body Technique
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20 ( - 10 per turn )
Description: The user turns his own body into sand, or simply parts of it. While in sand form, he can cross long distances by soaring as a sandstorm. In this form, he is also invulnerable to attacks based on strengths and weaknesses of Sand. However, he is unable to attack during this form.

( Suna Hashira no Jutsu ) - Sand Pillar Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user wraps the lower half of his body in sand and manipulates the sand to suspend and manuevres himself in mid-air at high speeds. The sand maintains contact with the ground, thus creating a pillar-like formation.

( Sukoshi Ryūsa Bakuryū ) - Little Quicksand Waterfall Flow
Description: The user manipulates his sand to create a smaller Quicksand Waterfall Flow in front of him that raises upwards into the air and flows outwards infront him covering up to mid range.

( Sajin: Shīsā ) - Sand Formation: Stopping Authority Sand
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After forming 3 hand seals, the user generates one or multiple lion-like sand creatures to attack or subdue a target. They appear to be easily dispersed if struck hard enough.

( Sanganken ) - Sandstone Fist
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage: 40
Description: The user gathers sand in their fist which then changes form into stone-made weapons, like a mallet or a shield, perfect for close-range fighting. The created weapons are also very solid and durable. The user can throw these weapons and they retain their form.

( Henkō Sajin: Nessa Meisai ) - Polarized Sand Formation: Burning Sand Camouflage
Damage: N/A
Description: The user infuses chakra by placing both hands on the ground, making sand particles polarise which is able to bend light, they erupt in the direction of the users comrades, covering them and rendering them invisible and much harder to detect, save by a sensor. This technique appears to require ample time to perform for the build-up of chakra. This cannot fool doujutsu users.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright how would you use the first three in a battle? Let's say I throw a C-ranked water jutsu at you (bullet, size of a skippy ball) and you'll have to defend using said three technique's. Try to come up with a nice move to counter attack me also and take the upper hand.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright how would you use the first three in a battle? Let's say I throw a C-ranked water jutsu at you (bullet, size of a skippy ball) and you'll have to defend using said three technique's. Try to come up with a nice move to counter attack me also and take the upper hand.
Well first of all, to defend against your projectile, I would use Sand Encampment Wall. For the time being, the wall would defend against the Water technique and block your sight of me. Also immediately, I would use Sand Drizzle and divert your attention to the attack from above whilst I quickly follow up with Sand Binding Coffin

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Keep in mind that you're fighting with sand. Water is stronger than sand so in this situation you'd have to get out of the way if you cover yourself with pillars because what do you get when mixing both? Mud. The sand will turn to mud, collapse and fall way more heavier on you, unable to continue controlling it flawlessly. Of course, if you had used A-ranked sand the sand will more likely block the attack but keep volumes in mind too. For example the B-ranked water tech Kisame used can practically wash the majority of sand away and turn it to mud in the process therefore making it unable for you to continue controlling the sand. Never overestimate sand, especially when protecting yourself against it's weakness.

I want you to read through the remaining technique's and come up with at least one question each technique that you want to ask before mastering.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep in mind that you're fighting with sand. Water is stronger than sand so in this situation you'd have to get out of the way if you cover yourself with pillars because what do you get when mixing both? Mud. The sand will turn to mud, collapse and fall way more heavier on you, unable to continue controlling it flawlessly. Of course, if you had used A-ranked sand the sand will more likely block the attack but keep volumes in mind too. For example the B-ranked water tech Kisame used can practically wash the majority of sand away and turn it to mud in the process therefore making it unable for you to continue controlling the sand. Never overestimate sand, especially when protecting yourself against it's weakness.

I want you to read through the remaining technique's and come up with at least one question each technique that you want to ask before mastering.
Yeah, I think the lack of description was a mistake on my part. I should have mentioned that the Wall was created atleast upto 5m away from me so that even if it dispersed, it would not fall over me.

Sand Burial: Where does the sand for the wave come from? The ground? The gourd? If it's the former, what happens if I am fighting in lets say inside a Kage Mansion or at a mountain?

Sand Lightning Needles: Correct me if I am wrong. Besides using Sand as a medium, this is essentially a Lightning technique right? Basically, it matches up with Lightnings S/Ws right? Also, is it neccassary for the Sand needles to surround the target or is hitting him enough? Also, do they discharge the lightning only upon hitting the ground or like any other surface? What happens to the lightning stored inside the needles if the needles are destroyed?

Sand Hail Technique The Range says Mid-Long. Is this in regards to the Sand reaching a certain height before being launched towards the target or that we can't use this on anything thats within Short Range of the user?

Sandstorm Technique Does the Sand guard against attacks from above? Also, does this technique hinder the users vision in any possible way?

Sand Body Technique The description says you cannot attack while in this form, but does this pertain only to full transformation or even partial? Like, what if I only convert my arm into sand? Also, let's say I only convert the lower portion of my body to sand.. will I be able to fly around? Finally, what's the general size of this sandstorm and would it hurt if let's say you are in this form (fullbody) and the opponent uses a Wind technique to blow away the Sandstorm? Would the dispersal of the Sandstorm kill you or can the Sand grains regroup and reform again? Finally, how does this react to various elemental natures? Can this form be used whilst there is an active Rain technique going on? Would water being used on the Sandstorm basically kill the user cause he won't be able to manipulate his own body anymore? What about Lightning? It's usually superior to Sand but wouldn't it just go right through the user and not hurt him while he is in this form? What about Fire which is inferior to Sand? Can the user survive an A Rank fiery inferno whilst in this form? Would S Rank fire turn the user into glass? Finally, is this technique considered a substitution technique?

Sand Pillar Technique Correct me if I am wrong, this is basically like that technique Orochinaru has where he stretches his body and slithers around the fields (although his legs remain at the same place). Also, what happens if the pillar is destroyed? Do I lose my legs?

Little Quicksand Waterflow My questions regarding this are the same as the first technique, Sand Burial

Stopping Authority Sand No questions at all tbh

Sandstone Fist How many weapons can you create at a given time? Also, can you reshape your selected weapon within the same turn or would it cost a move? Like first making a shield to defend against an attack, and then manipulating the shield to cause spikes to potrude from it. Finally, after I have made my weapons, using them is freeform for the rest of the battle right?

Burning Sand Camoflauge If the Sand particles are infused with chakra, why don't they block a Doujutsu users vision like.. let's say Hiding in the Mist does?

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I think the lack of description was a mistake on my part. I should have mentioned that the Wall was created atleast upto 5m away from me so that even if it dispersed, it would not fall over me.

Sand Burial: Where does the sand for the wave come from? The ground? The gourd? If it's the former, what happens if I am fighting in lets say inside a Kage Mansion or at a mountain?

Sand Lightning Needles: Correct me if I am wrong. Besides using Sand as a medium, this is essentially a Lightning technique right? Basically, it matches up with Lightnings S/Ws right? Also, is it neccassary for the Sand needles to surround the target or is hitting him enough? Also, do they discharge the lightning only upon hitting the ground or like any other surface? What happens to the lightning stored inside the needles if the needles are destroyed?

Sand Hail Technique The Range says Mid-Long. Is this in regards to the Sand reaching a certain height before being launched towards the target or that we can't use this on anything thats within Short Range of the user?

Sandstorm Technique Does the Sand guard against attacks from above? Also, does this technique hinder the users vision in any possible way?

Sand Body Technique The description says you cannot attack while in this form, but does this pertain only to full transformation or even partial? Like, what if I only convert my arm into sand? Also, let's say I only convert the lower portion of my body to sand.. will I be able to fly around? Finally, what's the general size of this sandstorm and would it hurt if let's say you are in this form (fullbody) and the opponent uses a Wind technique to blow away the Sandstorm? Would the dispersal of the Sandstorm kill you or can the Sand grains regroup and reform again? Finally, how does this react to various elemental natures? Can this form be used whilst there is an active Rain technique going on? Would water being used on the Sandstorm basically kill the user cause he won't be able to manipulate his own body anymore? What about Lightning? It's usually superior to Sand but wouldn't it just go right through the user and not hurt him while he is in this form? What about Fire which is inferior to Sand? Can the user survive an A Rank fiery inferno whilst in this form? Would S Rank fire turn the user into glass? Finally, is this technique considered a substitution technique?

Sand Pillar Technique Correct me if I am wrong, this is basically like that technique Orochinaru has where he stretches his body and slithers around the fields (although his legs remain at the same place). Also, what happens if the pillar is destroyed? Do I lose my legs?

Little Quicksand Waterflow My questions regarding this are the same as the first technique, Sand Burial

Stopping Authority Sand No questions at all tbh

Sandstone Fist How many weapons can you create at a given time? Also, can you reshape your selected weapon within the same turn or would it cost a move? Like first making a shield to defend against an attack, and then manipulating the shield to cause spikes to potrude from it. Finally, after I have made my weapons, using them is freeform for the rest of the battle right?

Burning Sand Camoflauge If the Sand particles are infused with chakra, why don't they block a Doujutsu users vision like.. let's say Hiding in the Mist does?
Sand burial: Keep in mind that you can shape earth into sand whenever you want, wherever you are. Of course, the earth must not contain any chakra meaning that you cannot turn earth into sand if your opponent throws a earth technique at you. So, you can for example say ''I start focusing a huge amount of chakra directly below my opponent resulting the earth to eventually turn into sand'' or w/e along those lines. And it's always handy to have a gourd of course.

Lightning needles: Jupe, but still, the technique doesn't make any sense to me to be very honest. Hitting is more than enough and the description clearly states the ground so just to be sure no one quotes you in the future, go with that.

Sand hail: It's a pretty strong technique so you'd have to keep away for not getting hit yourself. So I'd say it forms mid range in the air, with a mid to long range reach.

Sandstorm: Of course it hinders your vision, so make sure to have that third eye somewhere to check (or a sensing ability) before using. And this technique covers you completely (including above you, so a kind of ball), make sure to state that during a battle also so that your opponent doesn't quote out of pettiness.

Sand Body Technique: Either the jutsu is outdated or you really cannot attack while being in that state. But I'd say that you can attack if you transform, but I'd say only sand technique's. And jupe, you can fly but your lower part will be a sandstorm of course. The general size would be that of a small sandstorm. Your body is basically the sandstorm, so I'd say a short ranged sandstorm (a sandstorm of 5m in width). Below C-ranked wind I'd say that your body has to find it's way back together, which will take time of course. Water will kill you, same goes for lightning, fire too and with earth the same applies as wind, unless your opponent has an earth technique that destroys small sand particles.

Sand Pillar Technique: Correct, but this one goes straight up, so no slytherin' around. And if you were Gaara no, if not then I'd say yes.

Sandstone Fist: The more you create, the easier your opponent would be able to finish you off quicker. I would go with one large weapon that's durable and able to destroy your enemy easily. And to re-shape would cost a move. And yes to the last two things you stated.

Burning Sand Camouflage: Guess it's a canon thing. Since we have seen in the anime/manga that you are not able to see through it, and with the sand you are. Or they messed the technique up. I'll ask in the Sensei HQ but it clearly states it can't, so just keep that in mind.

Any more questions?

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sand burial: Keep in mind that you can shape earth into sand whenever you want, wherever you are. Of course, the earth must not contain any chakra meaning that you cannot turn earth into sand if your opponent throws a earth technique at you. So, you can for example say ''I start focusing a huge amount of chakra directly below my opponent resulting the earth to eventually turn into sand'' or w/e along those lines. And it's always handy to have a gourd of course.

Lightning needles: Jupe, but still, the technique doesn't make any sense to me to be very honest. Hitting is more than enough and the description clearly states the ground so just to be sure no one quotes you in the future, go with that.

Sand hail: It's a pretty strong technique so you'd have to keep away for not getting hit yourself. So I'd say it forms mid range in the air, with a mid to long range reach.

Sandstorm: Of course it hinders your vision, so make sure to have that third eye somewhere to check (or a sensing ability) before using. And this technique covers you completely (including above you, so a kind of ball), make sure to state that during a battle also so that your opponent doesn't quote out of pettiness.

Sand Body Technique: Either the jutsu is outdated or you really cannot attack while being in that state. But I'd say that you can attack if you transform, but I'd say only sand technique's. And jupe, you can fly but your lower part will be a sandstorm of course. The general size would be that of a small sandstorm. Your body is basically the sandstorm, so I'd say a short ranged sandstorm (a sandstorm of 5m in width). Below C-ranked wind I'd say that your body has to find it's way back together, which will take time of course. Water will kill you, same goes for lightning, fire too and with earth the same applies as wind, unless your opponent has an earth technique that destroys small sand particles.

Sand Pillar Technique: Correct, but this one goes straight up, so no slytherin' around. And if you were Gaara no, if not then I'd say yes.

Sandstone Fist: The more you create, the easier your opponent would be able to finish you off quicker. I would go with one large weapon that's durable and able to destroy your enemy easily. And to re-shape would cost a move. And yes to the last two things you stated.

Burning Sand Camouflage: Guess it's a canon thing. Since we have seen in the anime/manga that you are not able to see through it, and with the sand you are. Or they messed the technique up. I'll ask in the Sensei HQ but it clearly states it can't, so just keep that in mind.

Any more questions?
No other questions ^^