Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright! Now post the A-ranked ones that aren't Gaara related!
( Mōbaku Sajin: Noizu ) - Blinding Wide Sand Formation: Thick Great Sand)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user spreads sand particles throughout the area, creating a sensing barrier that disrupts the enemies' ability to sense targets. However, the technique appears only able to work on targets focused on.

( Kyosei Suna no Jutsu ) - Greater Sand Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The will manipulate sand from either his gourd or call it forth from the ground, using hand gestures if to control it as he shapes it and uses it to his needs. Other Sand users besides Gaara will need to form a handseal. The user can use it to restrain enemies, defend from incoming techniques, produce simple constructs of sand (which lose their shape if control is released), sand waves, etc. If he uses the sand from his gourd, the technique is both faster and stronger, gaining a rank in strength, this only applies to Gaara.

( Suna no Yoroi ) - Armour of Sand
Type: Defensive
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 30 (to activate) 20 (per turn onwards)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Sand coats itself around the user like an armour, affording him extra defense from physical impacts, and can even withstand the power of equal rank Taijutsu. However, the effort to create and maintain this sand is very draining. It also reduces the user's speed to two ranks below his actual level.
Note: Once activated, it remains active until deactivated or destroyed.

( Suna no Tama ) - Sphere of Sand
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user rapidly and completely encases himself in a sphere of dense sand, that can easily deflect most physical techniques.

( Sabaku Sajin Sougeki ) - Twin Pillars Of Crushing Sand
Type: Offensive
Description: Two pillars of dense sand that smash the opponent between them and then smash them under pressure. These pillars are large enough to crush a medium sized summon like Gamahiro after the time skip.

( Sabaku Rou ) - Sand Prison
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: The user will create a sphere of sand around his target quickly then compress it all inwards crushing his target with great force.

( Sabaku Taisou ) - Imperial Sand Burial
Range: Short-long
Description: A sand burial on a huge scale that can crush multiple enemies once they've been caught in sand.

( Sarō Sōgeki ) - Sand Prison Spear Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user binds his opponent with sand and pierces them with a sand spear.

( Suna Kōgeki Keigai Maisō ) - Sand Attack Ruin Burial
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user whilst using the Floating Sand technique manipulates his sand to create a Large powerful pillar of sand to erupt from the ground beneath the opponent with intense ferocity sending the opponent flying into the air.

Btw, just to clarify, which one of these two would be a better depiction of how the user looks when he performs the full-body version of the Sand Body Technique?

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Second. Alright throw questions you have of the current A-Ranked ones.
Blinding Wide Sand Formation: Thick Great Sand
-Can it work only on one person at any given time?
-Once used, it lasts indefinitely unless removed, right?
-It acts only against Chakra Sensory or any form of Sensory?

Greater Sand Technique
-We can essentially do anything with this technique, correct?

Armour of Sand
-No questions

Sphere of Sand
-Can't I just do this with Greater Sand Technique?

Twin Pillars of Crushing Sand
-No Questions

Sand Prison
-No Questions

Imperial Sand Burial
-Whats the general size of this wave? Same as Fire Release: Great Majestic Fire Annihilation? (The tech Madara uses soon after becoming Kabuto revives him)

Sand Prison Spear Attack
-Correct me if I'm wrong.. basically the user binds the target with Sand whilst simultaneously, a Sand spear manifests in the hand of the user. The user then proceeds to stab the bounded target

Sand Attack Ruin Burial
-No Question

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
-Can it work only on one person at any given time?
-Once used, it lasts indefinitely unless removed, right?
-It acts only against Chakra Sensory or any form of Sensory?

Greater Sand Technique
-We can essentially do anything with this technique, correct?

Armour of Sand
-No questions

Sphere of Sand
-Can't I just do this with Greater Sand Technique?

Twin Pillars of Crushing Sand
-No Questions

Sand Prison
-No Questions

Imperial Sand Burial
-Whats the general size of this wave? Same as Fire Release: Great Majestic Fire Annihilation? (The tech Madara uses soon after becoming Kabuto revives him)

Sand Prison Spear Attack
-Correct me if I'm wrong.. basically the user binds the target with Sand whilst simultaneously, a Sand spear manifests in the hand of the user. The user then proceeds to stab the bounded target

Sand Attack Ruin Burial
-No Question

Yes as you have to focus upon the person
Yup
Just chakra sensing

Sphere of Sand
Yes you can lol, you can perform most sand jutsu just through the greater sand technique

Imperial Sand Burial
This was the technique that Gaara used against Kimmimaro that buried him in Sand initially. Its quite large but i think Great majestic fire annihilation is a little bigger

Sand Prison Spear Attack
The spear is formed floating in the air and then is launched forwards as a projectile to pierce the target. I think this tech comes from one of the games as i vaguely remember it.

If thats all understood we can move on

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes as you have to focus upon the person
Yup
Just chakra sensing

Sphere of Sand
Yes you can lol, you can perform most sand jutsu just through the greater sand technique

Imperial Sand Burial
This was the technique that Gaara used against Kimmimaro that buried him in Sand initially. Its quite large but i think Great majestic fire annihilation is a little bigger

Sand Prison Spear Attack
The spear is formed floating in the air and then is launched forwards as a projectile to pierce the target. I think this tech comes from one of the games as i vaguely remember it.

If thats all understood we can move on
No other questions. Yeah let's move on

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
No other questions. Yeah let's move on
( Messaba Kusou ) - Destroying Desert Burial
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A huge variation of Imperial Sand Burial that crushes with such force that it leaves behind only a giant crater.

Focus your chakra into a large source of sand, crushing it down upon itself. Generate a huge amount of force which would decimate anything caught within the sand.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Messaba Kusou ) - Destroying Desert Burial
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A huge variation of Imperial Sand Burial that crushes with such force that it leaves behind only a giant crater.

Focus your chakra into a large source of sand, crushing it down upon itself. Generate a huge amount of force which would decimate anything caught within the sand.
Crocodile focused his chakra into a large source of Sand, manifesting a massive wave of Sand that generated a huge force and destroyed everything in its path.