Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arya heads a door open and she turns towards the direction it was heard from. A man standing there yelling almost to loudly stands there in an apron. What he was saying sounded almost sarcastic but maybe what he is asking could be a real question. She laughs walking towards the place and entering it.

“I have this sword that lord Marzan created and well I don’t know what to do with it. Could you help me what I need to do with it next, possibly?”

She asked this to see if there was anything possibly could be done with it or was it a useless sword like any other sword, unlike her dagger she carriers with her now. This dagger she has maybe looks normal but grants an ability she has yet to test besides once against that crystal.

First to enter the smith's forge was a young woman. Though he raised an eyebrow at her appearance, the weapons she carried told him everything he needed to know. He didn't need the young woman to confirm it for him, but she did anyway. The smith's jaw tightened as one of the genuine articles, a God Slaying Tool forged by the legendary smith himself, graced his shabby hut. He couldn't help but gawk in awe, even beneath a subtle scowl. Folding his arms Durmaz inspected the piece and with a sigh, explained.

"Well it's no wonder you're stuck if all you're doing is swinging the thing about.
When it was forged the tool bonded to your soul. Now it's looking to deepen that bond, but you need to be the one to take that first step."

Durmaz was somewhat perplexed himself as to what to do to "kickstart" that next step. Usually Iavid handled that with his infinite wisdom and sagely insight. He knew it was more than simply catalyzing the tools with another dose of Human Principal, and that not every tool, or soul, could be measured with the same metric. As such, Durmaz advised the young woman to go on a journey of exploration, to discover what that tool meant to her. Was it just a stick to swipe at threats or was there something more? Would she wield it to destroy her foes? Protect others? She would need to come to that conclusion by herself, then return to the forge with a more complete understanding of the mutualistic bond between wielder and weapon.

The_Empire, complete three A-Rank missions on Kamiyasumi to deepen the bond between yourself and your God Slaying Tool, then return.

Mikazuki hears a person speaking in the distance. He looks closer at a man standing in the doorway. Was this the man he was looking for. The only way to know is to tell this person what he need. If it happens then he would know this was the person. Mika walks towards the man enters his place.

“I’m looking to get a shield created. Not something to big but nothing to small either. Just right for me.”

He stands there looking at the man awaiting for answer.

Second to step up and announce what they wanted was a young man with short dark hair?

"Okay, you want a shield of a manageable size, but anything else? Any other qualities you think might be important? Preference on shape or design? You don't want a buckler or a wall of iron, but there's a whole load of shapes and styles between just those two extreme examples. What kind of material are you looking for it to be made of? Wood? Metal? Glass? Details man!! I can work with the bare minimum, but I might make something entirely functional that you hate because I went and painted the damn thing pink."

Durmaz would wait for Mikazuki to elaborate if he so desired, before directing him to the ore rich lands North of the former Freehold, and bountiful but war torn plains of the Land of Fire for his base materials.

Kabuto, complete three B-Rank missions in the Badlands of Earth or Iron Peninsula (Metal) or the Land of Iron (Wood) to gather the raw materials needed, then return.

Coming from [x]

Lilith arrived at the Sanctuary, a place she hadn't been to in a long time. For some reason it felt like the place hadn't changed one bit yet.. it had. It felt crowded somehow. She picked up several chakra signatures in the vicinity and headed towards some in hope of perhaps finding some adventure or maybe even new friends.

You must be registered for see images

Ohaiuu!!

Durmaz noted the arrival of the next young woman, but seeing as they only announced their arrival and nothing more, he assumed they were just being friendly. With a closer inspection Durmaz could tell that they were possessed of the spark of life, but nothing more. They lacked the Human Principal, meaning they weren't human, as if the cat ears weren't a clear enough indicator. Even if they wanted to they probably couldn't have a tool forged for them, which only added to his prior assumption that they were an outsider who was just being friendly or nosey. Perhaps both. Seeing neither a reason to dismiss or address them, the smith looked over towards the door.

The simple village wasn't quite what Inveria was expecting, its thatch roofing and monks walking around seemed to be at peace rather than the busy and marketplace like rush that she had pictured, at of all given it was where these weapons were meant to be forged. There was an acrid scent on the air close to her something like sour milk or rotten eggs and looking around she could see a sty of some animals which prompted her to move on. As she walked the monks greeted her in passing and seemed to be neutral, not actively avoiding her but maybe due to her mysterious appearance, they didn't seem to hold conversation perhaps because of her mask hiding her face or the auspicious clothing not worn around the area. Inveria wondered how many people had come here to forge a tool or had weapons forged for them, if there was actively a marketplace where they were bought and sold in this town though from the limited activity, she couldn't see much profit in it. It was a idyllic village something out of a story, everyone working in harmony and not a feel of negative energy in the air, which was when Inveria took the opportunity to ask around.

Stopping at what looked like a general meeting hall, perhaps something of a monastery or even a town hall, the biggest building in the village she could see, Inveria cautiously approach before stopping perhaps a dozen yards from the entrance. If she were to make a positive introduction it might be better if they could see her face and with a tentative hand to her mask, Inveria took a breath before sliding it down. She shivered as she removed the mask for the first time in a while in public, the only other times she ever took it off was in private such as her own room or bathing. Her crimson eyes adjusted to the light as her blonde hair spilled out from beneath her cloaked hood taking a moment to pull her hood down and adjust her hair as well. It shimmered in the sunlight seemingly almost looking like it was weaved from thing strands of gold rather than human hair. Preparing herself and stepping forwards she approached the first person she could find to ask for help.

An elderly man, perhaps in his late 40's stood in front of a notice board tacking on a sheet of paper in a script and language that Inveria couldn't read, as she coughed and quietly said hello to introduce herself.
H- Hello, I heard that there is a great blacksmith here, and he can forge some special weapons. I was wondering if you might be able to introduce me, or point him out?
Inveria was nervous, she wasn't quite sure if she could just ask to meet this blacksmith, or if there was a waiting time, queue, special permissions etc. However she had to start somewhere and she just had to bite down and bare it.
He pointed out the blacksmithing forge across the way, behind another building as black smoke rose from behind it, with a gentle smile and a pointed finger, he explained to find the man working the forge there. The monk's guidance and tone seemed to be very warm, almost as if he were 20 years younger than he looked, giving the impression to Inveria that he had a warm companionate spirit inside. It was curious but while within this village, she felt at ease and energetic at the same time, as if there was a warm glow that enveloped her being around this people and the energy of life here.

Making her way over to the house and forge pointed out, Inveria looked around wondering who might be working here to ask if she could speak about getting a weapon or item made that could help her. The forge was burning strong and small piles of stone and metal laid around with farming tools hung out while the hiss and sizzle of the fire was crackling in the corner.
U-Uhm . . H-Hel- Inveria called out, looking to find some help.

It was there she saw someone else standing waiting around speaking to another person inside, who seemed to be gruff or perhaps not in a great mood, and deciding to wait her turn, Inveria looked around at the smiths abode.
Inveria had never had a talent for crafting or anything creative despite her interest in it, the best creativity she was was an imagination for techniques and new things to try, or perhaps a creativity for making new food that perhaps others might find disgusting. Still, she couldn't help but always appreciate any craftsman and their art.

Durmaz watched another soul wander towards his forge, though they seemed reticent to enter, or properly or loudly address their desire. Did they have stage fright, or were they just off-put by the smith's nature. Muttering under his breath, the smith would then directly address the cloaked woman lingering at the smithy's entrance

"I already said I don't bite, what more do you people want from me... Hey, young lady, if you're after something just come out and say it.
No offense to present company, but four souls have entered this smithy and I've yet to be given a challenge. What are you after?"

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sin looked towards the blade on their hip, then back up to see there gaze being cast over him. It would seem they were judging Sin, though he didn't feel it was meant in an offensive way, more them trying to understand who they were talking to. If anything they seemed on edge, nervous even. Maybe Sin could put him at ease. "Seems we have all come in search of that same legend. I've spoken to one of young monks and to be honest, going off their demeanour ... I wouldn't doubt that this is the place. I actually explored some of these lands and the wonders there are to see are incredible. I met a being beyond the wonder of this world that I can't even begin to describe. It helped me realise who I am." He didn't mean to reflect out loud, though he felt comfortable in this situation.

Well, guess that settles it then. There's definitely something here, and I've at least somewhat befriended a known face. Nonetheless, it seems he had his own demons. And have confronted some too. This world was full of surprises, more so in these parts. Without missing a beat, I'd say;

"Good, guess we'll have to explore further ey?" Noise from a close by commotion could be heard. Several people had gathered, perhaps even for the same reason that we'd come. "Come, Sin. I think our objective lies this way."

Making our way towards what seemed to be a forge, I'd simply enter and address the fabled man. "I'm here to acquire a newly forged weapon. Please, tell me I'm in the right place..Rumor has it, you're the one to seek. A new sword would do wonders."

@Imperfect

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Durmaz watched another soul wander towards his forge, though they seemed reticent to enter, or properly or loudly address their desire. Did they have stage fright, or were they just off-put by the smith's nature. Muttering under his breath, the smith would then directly address the cloaked woman lingering at the smithy's entrance

"I already said I don't bite, what more do you people want from me... Hey, young lady, if you're after something just come out and say it.
No offense to present company, but four souls have entered this smithy and I've yet to be given a challenge. What are you after?"
Inveria was spoken too, caught off guard as her mind wandered thinking about how she could learn or improve her own skills to look after her weapons and clothes before they wore down too much, the voice coming from inside the forge with its gruff accent. It belonged to the one who looked to be the owner, operator or the key person in charge of the forge, sooty apron and all to complete the look of an experienced blacksmith.
She wondered what she should reply as she had heard about the forge and its weapons and tool but didn't linger on what she would ask for as in truth she had sort it out for curiosity than anything, only a brief daydream of wielding a legendary powerful weapon. However as she looked around, there was also suits of armor and other items that would hardly be called weapons, more like tools or protection. Realizing he would probably want an answer before she seemed blank and dim, Inveria quickly spoke up, responding to the initial question.

I'm not quite sure what I am after as I heard that there was amazing weapons and tools made at this place and truthfully I had scarcely a thought about what to ask for. I wouldn't even know what to ask for that might constitute a challenge or what you could make. I overhear people asking for swords, shields and the like, but I dont use anything like that . .

She looked down at her hands wondering what sort of weapon might suit them, hoping to get some kind of advice or suggestion from the smith.

The only sort of thing I have swung around before have been some chains attached to my arms.

Kabuto-

Kin
409💸
Kumi
1,356💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mikazuki listens to the blacksmith. He had to think on this. He wanted something that would be him. He wanted something to means protection. It couldn’t just be anything, it has to be him. As the young lad was thinking a light went off in his head. He had it finally.

“I would like a shield is composed of metal with this symbol on it.”

He stop short in his tracks with the locations of where to find such metal ore from the blacksmith. He nodded his head as he took out a piece of paper and drew on it a symbol he wanted on the front face of the shield.

You must be registered to see images

“The design of it I will leave that up to you. I will put my trust into just please have this symbol on it.”

Mika takes off

285: 1:02 PM
282: 2:02 PM
281: 3:02 PM
280: 4:02 PM
288: 5:02 PM
B04: 6:02 PM

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Arya was confused at first but she would figure it out on her own. How could see deepen the bond with something that isn’t a human being. She only had bonds with humans before and those were severed years ago. Now she has to deepen a bond with an inanimate object. She had to figure this out on her own. No one can tell her but herself. This is where she will truly find her way through all that has happened. She will be a destroyer or a protector? Will she be a slaver or on that will free people? She leaves thinking on this as she leaves the blacksmiths place.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

First to enter the smith's forge was a young woman. Though he raised an eyebrow at her appearance, the weapons she carried told him everything he needed to know. He didn't need the young woman to confirm it for him, but she did anyway. The smith's jaw tightened as one of the genuine articles, a God Slaying Tool forged by the legendary smith himself, graced his shabby hut. He couldn't help but gawk in awe, even beneath a subtle scowl. Folding his arms Durmaz inspected the piece and with a sigh, explained.
"Well it's no wonder you're stuck if all you're doing is swinging the thing about.

When it was forged the tool bonded to your soul. Now it's looking to deepen that bond, but you need to be the one to take that first step."

Durmaz was somewhat perplexed himself as to what to do to "kickstart" that next step. Usually Iavid handled that with his infinite wisdom and sagely insight. He knew it was more than simply catalyzing the tools with another dose of Human Principal, and that not every tool, or soul, could be measured with the same metric. As such, Durmaz advised the young woman to go on a journey of exploration, to discover what that tool meant to her. Was it just a stick to swipe at threats or was there something more? Would she wield it to destroy her foes? Protect others? She would need to come to that conclusion by herself, then return to the forge with a more complete understanding of the mutualistic bond between wielder and weapon.

The_Empire, complete three A-Rank missions on Kamiyasumi to deepen the bond between yourself and your God Slaying Tool, then return.

Second to step up and announce what they wanted was a young man with short dark hair?
"Okay, you want a shield of a manageable size, but anything else? Any other qualities you think might be important? Preference on shape or design? You don't want a buckler or a wall of iron, but there's a whole load of shapes and styles between just those two extreme examples. What kind of material are you looking for it to be made of? Wood? Metal? Glass? Details man!! I can work with the bare minimum, but I might make something entirely functional that you hate because I went and painted the damn thing pink."

Durmaz would wait for Mikazuki to elaborate if he so desired, before directing him to the ore rich lands North of the former Freehold, and bountiful but war torn plains of the Land of Fire for his base materials.

Kabuto, complete three B-Rank missions in the Badlands of Earth or Iron Peninsula (Metal) or the Land of Iron (Wood) to gather the raw materials needed, then return.

Durmaz noted the arrival of the next young woman, but seeing as they only announced their arrival and nothing more, he assumed they were just being friendly. With a closer inspection Durmaz could tell that they were possessed of the spark of life, but nothing more. They lacked the Human Principal, meaning they weren't human, as if the cat ears weren't a clear enough indicator. Even if they wanted to they probably couldn't have a tool forged for them, which only added to his prior assumption that they were an outsider who was just being friendly or nosey. Perhaps both. Seeing neither a reason to dismiss or address them, the smith looked over towards the door.

Lilith’s sensory told her of the gathering surrounding the smith. It seemed like a plethora of shinobi had the same ambition they used to have for Marzan. It then hit her, where was he in all of this? She appoached the monk-smith who was tasking other various shinobi on how to proceed with the craft. She waited until he was free and caught a bit of a break. He stood out from the other monks. She looked at his tools and his forge, reminiscent of Marzan’s old crucible.

Hey..

She said, while looking into his eyes, trying to catch eye-contact on a hard-working man who was probably not even going to bother with her, like others. The seconds went past and she continued.

Quite forge you got there. Did you perhaps know my friend Marzan? Well, it’s a big world but he did the same things you do. Sort of.. anyway, do you need any help compiling your work?

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, guess that settles it then. There's definitely something here, and I've at least somewhat befriended a known face. Nonetheless, it seems he had his own demons. And have confronted some too. This world was full of surprises, more so in these parts. Without missing a beat, I'd say;

"Good, guess we'll have to explore further ey?" Noise from a close by commotion could be heard. Several people had gathered, perhaps even for the same reason that we'd come. "Come, Sin. I think our objective lies this way."

Making our way towards what seemed to be a forge, I'd simply enter and address the fabled man. "I'm here to acquire a newly forged weapon. Please, tell me I'm in the right place..Rumor has it, you're the one to seek. A new sword would do wonders."

Another soul wandered into the forge, this time a mop of hair colored like a streak of lightning. He was chatting with another who had yet to step into the forge, but Durmaz focused less on the shy one outside, and more on the words of the one within.

"If rumors and hearsay were all that mattered, you'd be wading through the scarlet muck over in the ruins of the old Empire looking for the Smith of Legend, not paying my decrepit ass a visit, but don't think I don't appreciate the sentiment."

Unlike with Mikazuki, Durmaz could take one look at Zenitsu and his sword and know, or at least had an idea of what the young man wanted. An existing weapon for the smith to make a mental note and provide an Anti-Divine replacement for.

"I take it you want one like that, or similar, aye?"

Detective L, complete three B-Rank missions in the Badlands of Earth or Iron Peninsula to gather the raw materials needed, then return.

Inveria was spoken too, caught off guard as her mind wandered thinking about how she could learn or improve her own skills to look after her weapons and clothes before they wore down too much, the voice coming from inside the forge with its gruff accent. It belonged to the one who looked to be the owner, operator or the key person in charge of the forge, sooty apron and all to complete the look of an experienced blacksmith.
She wondered what she should reply as she had heard about the forge and its weapons and tool but didn't linger on what she would ask for as in truth she had sort it out for curiosity than anything, only a brief daydream of wielding a legendary powerful weapon. However as she looked around, there was also suits of armor and other items that would hardly be called weapons, more like tools or protection. Realizing he would probably want an answer before she seemed blank and dim, Inveria quickly spoke up, responding to the initial question.

I'm not quite sure what I am after as I heard that there was amazing weapons and tools made at this place and truthfully I had scarcely a thought about what to ask for. I wouldn't even know what to ask for that might constitute a challenge or what you could make. I overhear people asking for swords, shields and the like, but I dont use anything like that . .

She looked down at her hands wondering what sort of weapon might suit them, hoping to get some kind of advice or suggestion from the smith.

The only sort of thing I have swung around before have been some chains attached to my arms.

As the cloaked woman from before spoke up, relaying that she had heard amazing weapons were forged here, the smith's brow raised a few degrees as his jaw relaxed slightly. Even if they were conflating him for Marzan, even if it was just lip service, at the end of things it was a compliment. As the young lady elaborated however, going from mentioning how she didn't know how to fight with a sword, or properly wield a shield, the smith's expression grew a little more grim at the mention of chains.

"That's... Well. I won't turn down your request, but if that's half as bad as... I'm sorry.
A pair of manacles with a chain connecting them would be easy enough to forge, if that's what you're after?"

The smith couldn't help but think there was some traumatic or tragic past that caused someone to have to fight with chains wrapped to their person, but wouldn't dare put such thoughts into words.

"If it's a question of what I can do? I'm from an age where the greatest technological advancement was irrigation and the invention of the bow and arrow. I've seen some of the newer breakthroughs humanity's made in the last couple hundred years, and frankly I don't get them."

Landfall if you want to have a pair of manacles with chains forged, complete three B-Rank missions in the Badlands of Earth or Iron Peninsula to gather the raw materials needed, then return. Disregard if you're still unsure, or want to think on it some more.

Lilith’s sensory told her of the gathering surrounding the smith. It seemed like a plethora of shinobi had the same ambition they used to have for Marzan. It then hit her, where was he in all of this? She appoached the monk-smith who was tasking other various shinobi on how to proceed with the craft. She waited until he was free and caught a bit of a break. He stood out from the other monks. She looked at his tools and his forge, reminiscent of Marzan’s old crucible.

Hey..

She said, while looking into his eyes, trying to catch eye-contact on a hard-working man who was probably not even going to bother with her, like others. The seconds went past and she continued.

Quite forge you got there. Did you perhaps know my friend Marzan? Well, it’s a big world but he did the same things you do. Sort of.. anyway, do you need any help compiling your work?

The non-human finally spoke up, not only declaring that they were a friend of Durmaz's unreciprocated rival, but also asked if they could help around the forge, implying they had done this kind of thing before. Durmaz' forehead suddenly sported the most glorious vein of sheer anger in existence. Giving Lilith the undivided attention she wanted, the smith leant over and stared daggers into the young lady with a massive smile on his face.

"Hah!! The last associate of Marzan who used this forge kicked me out, then put a hole in my wall."

Durmaz gestured to the recently patched wall, the lumber used to repair it a different shade from the surrounding wood of the shack, clearly a sore spot in the smith's immediate past.

"But you know what? By all means, go work the forge and show us what you can do."

The smith stopped fueling his kiln, then took up position leaning against the wall. It took only a few moments before the crucible of flame dwindled, before sputtering and finally died. Marzan's forge was special. It burned so long as Humanity did. Durmaz's forge was just a standard kiln that needed active attention. Nothing special, just sheer hard work and determination fueled that forge. Durmaz watched Lilith intently as he folded his arms, waiting for her to show the legendary skills she most definitely would have picked up from watching the Master Smith. He let the forge die out because surely any associate of Marzan asking to help out would know how to use the Human Principle,. Perhaps it was a bit cruel to put her on the spot, but declaring her affiliation with the foci of Durmaz's envy was a mistake she would hopefully quickly pick up on, and adapt to.

Reactions: Detective L

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The non-human finally spoke up, not only declaring that they were a friend of Durmaz's unreciprocated rival, but also asked if they could help around the forge, implying they had done this kind of thing before. Durmaz' forehead suddenly sported the most glorious vein of sheer anger in existence. Giving Lilith the undivided attention she wanted, the smith leant over and stared daggers into the young lady with a massive smile on his face.
"Hah!! The last associate of Marzan who used this forge kicked me out, then put a hole in my wall."

Durmaz gestured to the recently patched wall, the lumber used to repair it a different shade from the surrounding wood of the shack, clearly a sore spot in the smith's immediate past.
"But you know what? By all means, go work the forge and show us what you can do."

The smith stopped fueling his kiln, then took up position leaning against the wall. It took only a few moments before the crucible of flame dwindled, before sputtering and finally died. Marzan's forge was special. It burned so long as Humanity did. Durmaz's forge was just a standard kiln that needed active attention. Nothing special, just sheer hard work and determination fueled that forge. Durmaz watched Lilith intently as he folded his arms, waiting for her to show the legendary skills she most definitely would have picked up from watching the Master Smith. He let the forge die out because surely any associate of Marzan asking to help out would know how to use the Human Principle,. Perhaps it was a bit cruel to put her on the spot, but declaring her affiliation with the foci of Durmaz's envy was a mistake she would hopefully quickly pick up on, and adapt to.
As if Durmaz's (who's name she did not know yet IC) gaze wasn't intimidating enough, he seemed to have entered a state of pure rage when she mentioned Marzan's name alone. She attempted to pat the clearly mistreated forgemaster on his head as he leaned towards the wall, as he briskly fortifying the forge to her care.

Shhh shhh, narudarou awesome!
She then bro-fisted herself with her hands before channeling a generous amount of chakra throughout her body. All she needed do was do kindle a bit of a flame afterall? Using her molten metal element of Bisumaton, she place her hands onto the forge itself and released a surge of liquid out of her palms which would cause instant ignition. As the liquid metal solidified it was still blazing hot and would stay like that for quite some time more. All she needed now was something to actually forge.. She addressed him once again while stretching out her hand.

If you'd be so kind, lord of fire-whos-name-i-still-don't-know, to hand me material something you wish me to forge.
Her eyes were of fire, she wanted to do as good as possible here and perhaps make some sort of impression.

(Bisumaton: Kamigami no umi | Bismuth release: Sea of gods)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 10-40 (20)
Damage: 20-80 (40)
Description: Sea of gods is a multi-ranked technique that serves as the basic, jack-of-all-trades technique of the bismuth release. It can be created from existing sources(earth) or from the user directly. Depending on how much chakra he/she spends it amps the technique further and thus produces more liquid bismuth. The force of the torrent of the liquid metal will also become greater the more chakra is spent into the technique. But even so, small amounts of liquid bismuth may be enough for some occasions too. Through this technique, the user will be able to shape the land infront of them and create small or large torrents of the liquid bismuth, create a huge "sea" of the molten metal right under their targets or manipulate pre-existing liquid bismuth to form into huge hands or small flying liquid bullets. Even though the possibilities are essentially endless, the bismuth will stay on the field until destroyed and does not require chakra to stay on the field. However, since the release is indeed liquid it cannot maintain any lasting functional structures unless chakra is used to sustain the releases state. Sort of like water which can be formed into a dragon but needs chakra to sustain its form in such case. D, C and B ranks can be used indefinitely while B-ranks will require one handseal; Hare. A rank variation can be used up to 4 times, but will start to require two handseals; Hare - Ox. S-rank variation requires three handseals; Hare - Ox - Rabbit - and can be used up to 3 times per battle.

Note: B-ranks require a single handseal, A ranks two handseals and S rank three handseals.
Note: A rank version can be used 4 times per battle, S rank 3.
Note: No Bismuth Above A-rank after using S-rank version.

Last edited:

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the cloaked woman from before spoke up, relaying that she had heard amazing weapons were forged here, the smith's brow raised a few degrees as his jaw relaxed slightly. Even if they were conflating him for Marzan, even if it was just lip service, at the end of things it was a compliment. As the young lady elaborated however, going from mentioning how she didn't know how to fight with a sword, or properly wield a shield, the smith's expression grew a little more grim at the mention of chains.
"That's... Well. I won't turn down your request, but if that's half as bad as... I'm sorry.
A pair of manacles with a chain connecting them would be easy enough to forge, if that's what you're after?"

The smith couldn't help but think there was some traumatic or tragic past that caused someone to have to fight with chains wrapped to their person, but wouldn't dare put such thoughts into words.
"If it's a question of what I can do? I'm from an age where the greatest technological advancement was irrigation and the invention of the bow and arrow. I've seen some of the newer breakthroughs humanity's made in the last couple hundred years, and frankly I don't get them."

Landfall if you want to have a pair of manacles with chains forged, complete three B-Rank missions in the Badlands of Earth or Iron Peninsula to gather the raw materials needed, then return. Disregard if you're still unsure, or want to think on it some more.
Inveria nodded along as the blacksmith spoke explaining about the situation and advising her on what he could do, and she was happy to learn more about the process, tickling the crafting interest she had. After exchanging words and his response to her, it was going to be up to Inveria if she wanted to gather the materials for the weapon or tool that she had asked for. Understandable as she had come here and he was offering to make something if she had the material, so if she didn't have to pay then it was at least enough for her to go and procure everything he asked,

She thought about his suggestion, manacles with a chain dangling from each one which at first thought, Inveria wondered how effective it would be. She wasn't much of a close range fighter but if she could have some kind of weapons that enhanced her form or give her abilities some kind of extra power then it would be beneficial for her. Nodding again in earnest, Inveria would thank the smith, and put her mask back on to leave and set off to get the ores requested.

LLM

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sin listened as the smith spoke to all those who arrived and left. Each seemed to come from a different walk of life. He followed the blond haired kid and hear him ask for a weapon. Sin hadn't given much though as to why he was here, everything was still taking time to process. He thought on for a minute before speaking to the smith. He wanted to wait until the others were out of earshot before proceeding. He walked over pulling out a flask and offering it to the smith.

"It seems you're in high demand. You must really be a master of your craft."
He spoke looking around at the crafts. "I'm not really sure why I'm here but something tells me I should be. Recently I met someone... something... like nothing I'd ever met. It was north of here in the great forest. I want to be able to protect it, and everything else within the world. Though, with the powers out there, I'll never be strong enough. Would you be willing to craft something for me? A sharp edged shield with a chain bound to it?"

He felt like he was asking too much, but he didn't know what else to ask for.

@Imperfect

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Durmaz gives a nod and acknowledges as the masked woman leaves, presumably to gather ore for her manacles, seeing as she didn't refuse the idea outright. The smith began mentally preparing himself for the simple yet intricate craft.

As if Durmaz's (who's name she did not know yet IC) gaze wasn't intimidating enough, he seemed to have entered a state of pure rage when she mentioned Marzan's name alone. She attempted to pat the clearly mistreated forgemaster on his head as he leaned towards the wall, as he briskly fortifying the forge to her care.

Shhh shhh, narudarou awesome!
She then bro-fisted herself with her hands before channeling a generous amount of chakra throughout her body. All she needed do was do kindle a bit of a flame afterall? Using her molten metal element of Bisumaton, she place her hands onto the forge itself and released a surge of liquid out of her palms which would cause instant ignition. As the liquid metal solidified it was still blazing hot and would stay like that for quite some time more. All she needed now was something to actually forge.. She addressed him once again while stretching out her hand.

If you'd be so kind, lord of fire-whos-name-i-still-don't-know, to hand me material something you wish me to forge.
Her eyes were of fire, she wanted to do as good as possible here and perhaps make some sort of impression.

Chakra: 10-40 (20)
Damage: 20-80 (40)
Description: Sea of gods is a multi-ranked technique that serves as the basic, jack-of-all-trades technique of the bismuth release. It can be created from existing sources(earth) or from the user directly. Depending on how much chakra he/she spends it amps the technique further and thus produces more liquid bismuth. The force of the torrent of the liquid metal will also become greater the more chakra is spent into the technique. But even so, small amounts of liquid bismuth may be enough for some occasions too. Through this technique, the user will be able to shape the land infront of them and create small or large torrents of the liquid bismuth, create a huge "sea" of the molten metal right under their targets or manipulate pre-existing liquid bismuth to form into huge hands or small flying liquid bullets. Even though the possibilities are essentially endless, the bismuth will stay on the field until destroyed and does not require chakra to stay on the field. However, since the release is indeed liquid it cannot maintain any lasting functional structures unless chakra is used to sustain the releases state. Sort of like water which can be formed into a dragon but needs chakra to sustain its form in such case. D, C and B ranks can be used indefinitely while B-ranks will require one handseal; Hare. A rank variation can be used up to 4 times, but will start to require two handseals; Hare - Ox. S-rank variation requires three handseals; Hare - Ox - Rabbit - and can be used up to 3 times per battle.

Note: B-ranks require a single handseal, A ranks two handseals and S rank three handseals.
"You don't see me giving freebies to anyone else, do you? That aside, you've already got molten metal sitting there, the fᴜck do you need more for? Dumping random shit into the kiln's just going to make a defective end product. Didn't your amazing teacher not impart the basics to you?! Different metals have different properties and if you mix them wrong instead of gorgeously layered steel, you get a pile of cracked shit that'll break the moment you try to swing it, if it even lasts that long..."

The smith sighed in exasperation. He didn't know if the young woman was just misguided in her approach, or if she really didn't know any better. She knew Marzan's name, but that seemed to be the extent of her knowledge in the world of smithing, or at least that's what was implied when she asked for more minerals when she already had a boiling forge of molten metal. He didn't know what said metal was, or that, while pretty, was about as useless as they come when it came to actually forging something given it's brittle structure once cooled. His eyes showed him a molten mineral bubbling in his forge, so he questioned the girl's expertise and the request for yet more materials to work with when she could evidently produce already malleable metals with a gesture.

"Look, those three from before are going to be back soon enough, and when they do I'm going to be too busy working on their stuff to play teacher. You've got until then with the forge, then I'm taking over. I've got a reputation to... well, I'll have a reputation when I'm done with their shit, and I'd rather it not start on the wrong foot."

Sin listened as the smith spoke to all those who arrived and left. Each seemed to come from a different walk of life. He followed the blond haired kid and hear him ask for a weapon. Sin hadn't given much though as to why he was here, everything was still taking time to process. He thought on for a minute before speaking to the smith. He wanted to wait until the others were out of earshot before proceeding. He walked over pulling out a flask and offering it to the smith.

"It seems you're in high demand. You must really be a master of your craft."
He spoke looking around at the crafts. "I'm not really sure why I'm here but something tells me I should be. Recently I met someone... something... like nothing I'd ever met. It was north of here in the great forest. I want to be able to protect it, and everything else within the world. Though, with the powers out there, I'll never be strong enough. Would you be willing to craft something for me? A sharp edged shield with a chain bound to it?"

He felt like he was asking too much, but he didn't know what else to ask for.

@Imperfect
Durmaz brushed aside the compliment. He was yet to successfully forge a tool instilled with Anti-Divine properties, so he wouldn't accept it until he had. Durmaz expected the unknown being to have been one of the Arali under Enkidu's wing, but hadn't spent any time with them to know them on a level deeper than fleeting knowledge of their existence. As Sin explained how he wanted his shield to work, Durmaz put a hand up and explained that was way too complicated, and if it was a possibility at the very least the chain would throw the balance of the shield off, making it a clumsy tool for combat. Sin's dreams thoroughly destroyed, he settled on the next best thing. A breastplate.

"Simple enough to make. If you've got a preference of style, let me know, otherwise it's off to the old world for you."

Sinthorus, complete three B-Rank missions in the Badlands of Earth or Iron Peninsula (Metal) to gather the raw materials needed, then return.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Durmaz gives a nod and acknowledges as the masked woman leaves, presumably to gather ore for her manacles, seeing as she didn't refuse the idea outright. The smith began mentally preparing himself for the simple yet intricate craft.

"You don't see me giving freebies to anyone else, do you? That aside, you've already got molten metal sitting there, the fᴜck do you need more for? Dumping random shit into the kiln's just going to make a defective end product. Didn't your amazing teacher not impart the basics to you?! Different metals have different properties and if you mix them wrong instead of gorgeously layered steel, you get a pile of cracked shit that'll break the moment you try to swing it, if it even lasts that long..."

The smith sighed in exasperation. He didn't know if the young woman was just misguided in her approach, or if she really didn't know any better. She knew Marzan's name, but that seemed to be the extent of her knowledge in the world of smithing, or at least that's what was implied when she asked for more minerals when she already had a boiling forge of molten metal. He didn't know what said metal was, or that, while pretty, was about as useless as they come when it came to actually forging something given it's brittle structure once cooled. His eyes showed him a molten mineral bubbling in his forge, so he questioned the girl's expertise and the request for yet more materials to work with when she could evidently produce already malleable metals with a gesture.
"Look, those three from before are going to be back soon enough, and when they do I'm going to be too busy working on their stuff to play teacher. You've got until then with the forge, then I'm taking over. I've got a reputation to... well, I'll have a reputation when I'm done with their shit, and I'd rather it not start on the wrong foot."

Durmaz brushed aside the compliment. He was yet to successfully forge a tool instilled with Anti-Divine properties, so he wouldn't accept it until he had. Durmaz expected the unknown being to have been one of the Arali under Enkidu's wing, but hadn't spent any time with them to know them on a level deeper than fleeting knowledge of their existence. As Sin explained how he wanted his shield to work, Durmaz put a hand up and explained that was way too complicated, and if it was a possibility at the very least the chain would throw the balance of the shield off, making it a clumsy tool for combat. Sin's dreams thoroughly destroyed, he settled on the next best thing. A breastplate.
"Simple enough to make. If you've got a preference of style, let me know, otherwise it's off to the old world for you."

Sinthorus, complete three B-Rank missions in the Badlands of Earth or Iron Peninsula (Metal) to gather the raw materials needed, then return.
Sin listened to the smith explain the difficulty in his request. It was understandable, though an armour would bring just as much value in his ventures to come. He thanked the smith for taking the time to explain to him what was possible, though just as he was about to leave he cast back his hood. From here, he took the crown of flowers from his head and placed it on a bench in the forge.

"Do you mind if I leave this here until I return? It's something special to me, a gift from the majestic creature." He asked kindly before taking his leave.

Travel Itinerary:
Leaving Sanctuary (286) at 14:40 on 22/10/23

#285 15:40 - 16:40
#282 16:40 - 17:40
#281 17:40 - 18:40
#280 18:40 - 19:40

Arriving at A03 at 19:40 on 22/10/23

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The crucible was still alive by the time the smith addressed her request, as in, deciding not to help her at all. She wasn’t sure what she expected, but it was most likely her own fault for requesting assistance when she was actually putting herself into the spotlight with her task at hand. Nevertheless, she had already a metal that she could bend to her will indeed as what her new master (longshot) adviced. He told her that mixing metals was very complex and if it went wrong could make for bad weaponry. She listened carefully to what he said and decided to instead opt for using the same technique again. She formed a katana blade and let it cool down just enough so that she could start hammering it with a nearby smith tool. This was to sharpen the edges of the metal as it was just becoming semi-solid yet still blazing hot.

Oi, i know about all that already.. I want you to teach me something new though..
As she said that, she looked with ambition into her craft and noticed a large ceramic pot, filled with water. It reminded her of a technique otosan had taught her in the coldness of Dainashi. The goal now was for her new master (longshot) to be impressed. With the infusion, the tempered metal let out a massive thick vapour as it rapidly cooled down.

This is called quenching. It was something that Marzan didn’t tell me, i.. Learned this my own.
She made sure the liquid krypton didn’t spill over onto the floor and placed her sharpened yet still maellable piece of metal into the ultra cold liquid, causing the metal to harden rapidly. So much so that it made the metal extremely brittle but also extremely strong, much stronger than if it had been cooled down on its own or even in water. She then picked up her creation and pointed it towards the smith. She was somewhat happy with the results but, she knew how it worked already. Perhaps there was something he could teach her about the mixing of materials as the metal was still liquid though.

You mentioned something that sounded like renkinjutsu, alchemy. The mixture of two metals could end up in a bad result, i’m sure that’s true but i don’t know what one could mix. Is there something you could teach me? If not, i’ll stick around anyway and assist you. Though, i am not sure my craft could ever live up to you or Marzan, but i liked him and i feel as if i pick up his trade, it would express that. Anyway, i haven’t introduced myself yet. Anatawa Lilith, daughter of The Alucard.. As some apparently call him…
She was a bit awkward right now, she took note of the smith’s tone as if he was under alot of pressure.

Chakra: 10-40
Damage: 20-80

(Kuriputon: Basution | Liquid Krypton Release: Bastion)
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Bastion is a technique that focuses on the noble prospects of the element Krypton as a chemical neutralizer and a thermainsulator. The Bastion technique works like an infusion which can grant afflicted and appropriate elements and techniques similar properties as long as they can coincide with being sub-zero and stable as a result. The performance of the technique occurs in the same timeframe as the technique that is being infused as it applies the effects rapidly. The thermainsulation properties granted is translated into a massive resistance to heat and radiance as well as cold as the element/technique that is infused has been granted the effect of thermainsulation. This translates, in clashes, into a debuff or shielding or residual properties of elements clashing with techniques that are empowered through bastion. Elements that are hot and clash with techniques infused with Bastion becomes cold rather instantaneously and loses one rank in efficacy which in shorter terms is a debuff. Fire and lightning would be two elements exposed to this as an example, other elements do not experience this debuff so low-energy or elements that can exist without having to put constant energy or fuel into it are not suspectible to this debuff(water/wind/earth) etc. Naturally, elements of solid nature would benefit the most out of Bastion as the colder any matter gets, it will ultimately solidify. Techniques that derive from elements that make up the Liquid Krypton element(Wind/Water) are suspectible to this infusion and can be used with it. Moving on, the technique has two ranks of infusion, categorized into the amount of chakra the user spends on the infusion.

A-Rank
The A-rank version will apply a hefty amount of chakra into the infused technique and the thermalinsulation properties will take effect immediately. A technique will become extremely dense and blank on the surface as the Bastion technique spreads through the entirety of the technique. A damage buff will be given of +20 to a technique boosted with the A-rank version. This rank will transform solids infused into crystalline formations that deflect sunlight like a mirror. Liquids will become slowly flowing with sparkling touches and gasses will become an icy slush-storm.
S-rank
The S-rank version will apply a significant amount of chakra into the infused technique and the thermalinsulation properties will take effect immediately. A technique becomes much more dense with a crystalline and icy structure on the surface. A damage buff of +30 will be given and elements infused with this rank are also given the same properties as that of the A-rank version.
Note: A-rank version can be used x4 per battle and requires a 2 turn cool-down. User may not use any Liquid Krypton techniques above A rank after use for two turns.
Note: S-rank version can be used x2 per battle and requires a 3 turn cool-down. User may not use any Liquid Krypton techniques above B rank after use for two turns.

Last edited:

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here [x]

Something of a perilous journey through unknown lands came to an end for Masaki as he approached the outskirts of small village. It couldn't even be called a town. Some houses looked as if they could easily fall victim to the elements, others more sturdy than others. Perhaps, to what he was used to, this place called Sanctuary might seem like it hadn't advanced through the ages of people. But alas, it was all an observation to the man. He peered around the place, seeing numbers of hard-working monks glancing in his general direction, a complete outsider waltzing into their village. Some didn't seem phased by his presence, maybe a sign that other outsiders had made their presence in Sanctuary as well.

Masaki reached into his back pocket, grabbing a cigarette to place between his lips before catching the glares of some of the village folk. He took their fixated stares as a sign that smoking was perhaps not welcome here as he placed the lighter back. Still, the scent of an unlit smoke could alleviate some anxiety and tension arising.

Masaki continued to look around the area, not wanting to approach any of the hard-working monks to find what would appear to be a smithy: something of a run-down place worn by the elements of nature, smoke bellowing out from a small chimney on the roof, multiple traces of footprints looking as if there were a party coming in and out as they please. He approached the door, nervously, not quite knowing what to expect as he raised his abled hand to knock.

"Excuse me..." He called out to whoever was inside as he gently knocked on the door. He paused for a moment, before he could hear for the sound of fire being tended to. The man took it as a sign that someone was home at least.

"I-I'm coming in..." Masaki said, hoping it was okay to simply walk into the smithy's home. What he saw was something dimly lit, save for the kiln being tended to by two people. The first was a man, presumably the blacksmith he had heard about on the ship on the way here. Ideally, this was the person he wanted to see. The other was a young looking girl with feline-like features almost, tending the kiln. It looked as if the man was scolding her or something along those lines. The room, to him, felt tense. Maybe not so much to others.

"A-am I interrupting something here...?" He asked nervously.

@Imperfect @Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here [x]

Something of a perilous journey through unknown lands came to an end for Masaki as he approached the outskirts of small village. It couldn't even be called a town. Some houses looked as if they could easily fall victim to the elements, others more sturdy than others. Perhaps, to what he was used to, this place called Sanctuary might seem like it hadn't advanced through the ages of people. But alas, it was all an observation to the man. He peered around the place, seeing numbers of hard-working monks glancing in his general direction, a complete outsider waltzing into their village. Some didn't seem phased by his presence, maybe a sign that other outsiders had made their presence in Sanctuary as well.

Masaki reached into his back pocket, grabbing a cigarette to place between his lips before catching the glares of some of the village folk. He took their fixated stares as a sign that smoking was perhaps not welcome here as he placed the lighter back. Still, the scent of an unlit smoke could alleviate some anxiety and tension arising.

Masaki continued to look around the area, not wanting to approach any of the hard-working monks to find what would appear to be a smithy: something of a run-down place worn by the elements of nature, smoke bellowing out from a small chimney on the roof, multiple traces of footprints looking as if there were a party coming in and out as they please. He approached the door, nervously, not quite knowing what to expect as he raised his abled hand to knock.

"Excuse me..." He called out to whoever was inside as he gently knocked on the door. He paused for a moment, before he could hear for the sound of fire being tended to. The man took it as a sign that someone was home at least.

"I-I'm coming in..." Masaki said, hoping it was okay to simply walk into the smithy's home. What he saw was something dimly lit, save for the kiln being tended to by two people. The first was a man, presumably the blacksmith he had heard about on the ship on the way here. Ideally, this was the person he wanted to see. The other was a young looking girl with feline-like features almost, tending the kiln. It looked as if the man was scolding her or something along those lines. The room, to him, felt tense. Maybe not so much to others.

"A-am I interrupting something here...?" He asked nervously.

@Imperfect @Skorm
As the temper was getting fractured, the incredibly cold liquid chilled the atmosphere down a bit. As she had demonstrated her two elements working in tandem to forge an insanely dense and sharp blade (albeit quite brittle), she sensed another person coming towards them. Before he entered the Smith's hut, she turned her head towards the door. She heard their voice, sounding as if they weren't sure they had ended up in the right place at first but when they then allowed themselves in they asked if they were interrupting something. She looked briefly back towards the smith, who's name she still had not received. She sighed to his silence, albeit it being momentarily... probably.. She then looked back at the man with the brown hair. She then noticed his pack of cigarettes and went into somewhat of a shock. She hadn't had one in..

Sumimasen!! Can i have one?
Still holding onto her crafted sword with one hand, one would maybe make the impression she was a lunatic yet such assumption would be the furthest from the truth. Or would it? She reached out her other hand towards the tall man and attempted to introduce herself to him as well.

Btw, yo, how's it going? Looking for a weapon?

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the temper was getting fractured, the incredibly cold liquid chilled the atmosphere down a bit. As she had demonstrated her two elements working in tandem to forge an insanely dense and sharp blade (albeit quite brittle), she sensed another person coming towards them. Before he entered the Smith's hut, she turned her head towards the door. She heard their voice, sounding as if they weren't sure they had ended up in the right place at first but when they then allowed themselves in they asked if they were interrupting something. She looked briefly back towards the smith, who's name she still had not received. She sighed to his silence, albeit it being momentarily... probably.. She then looked back at the man with the brown hair. She then noticed his pack of cigarettes and went into somewhat of a shock. She hadn't had one in..

Sumimasen!! Can i have one?
Still holding onto her crafted sword with one hand, one would maybe make the impression she was a lunatic yet such assumption would be the furthest from the truth. Or would it? She reached out her other hand towards the tall man and attempted to introduce herself to him as well.

Btw, yo, how's it going? Looking for a weapon?
The girl turned towards Masaki, tempered blade in one hand, asking for a cigarette. In all honesty, he was surprised, more at the contents of the smithy not quite meeting his expectations. Assumedly, what he would have expected from a smithy was something along the lines of a burly man with a husky voice, with scars across his arms and callouses covering his hands that added to this sense of allure. Instead, he was greeted by the "assistant", almost like a cat who begs their owner for food as they walk through the door after a long day of work.

Only here, it was a smoke.

"...Sure," he reached for his pack of cigarettes, effortlessly tapping the box to offer her one.

She extended a hand in greeting, which he reciprocated in response. This was followed by a brief introduction and asking if he was looking for a weapon. "To be honest, I'm not sure what you offer here..." He replied shyly. He peered around the room spying an amalgamation of different weapons, from swords and katanas, to shields and even other weapons one may not traditionally use. Indeed, the blacksmith's work was certainly impressive, and the weapon stores here were a testament of that hard work.

"...Are you the smithy I've heard about?" Masaki asked, before swiping a glance towards the other man. A rhetorical question, sure, but one could never be too certain.

• Love
Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The girl turned towards Masaki, tempered blade in one hand, asking for a cigarette. In all honesty, he was surprised, more at the contents of the smithy not quite meeting his expectations. Assumedly, what he would have expected from a smithy was something along the lines of a burly man with a husky voice, with scars across his arms and callouses covering his hands that added to this sense of allure. Instead, he was greeted by the "assistant", almost like a cat who begs their owner for food as they walk through the door after a long day of work.

"...Sure," he reached for his pack of cigarettes, effortlessly tapping the box to offer her one.

She extended a hand in greeting, which he reciprocated in response. This was followed by a brief introduction and asking if he was looking for a weapon. "To be honest, I'm not sure what you offer here..." He replied shyly. He peered around the room spying an amalgamation of different weapons, from swords and katanas, to shields and even other weapons one may not traditionally use. Indeed, the blacksmith's work was certainly impressive, and the weapon stores here were a testament of that hard work.

"...Are you the smithy I've heard about?" Masaki asked, before swiping a glance towards the other man. A rhetorical question, sure, but one could never be too certain.

Lilith torched the cig she was given with a flick of the wrist, using her bisumaton chakra to form a single droplet of the molten metal. The heat was enough indeed and it would die out on its own a few seconds later as it fell to the floor. She cared nothing about it though and inhaled with so much force than she accidentally choked on it a bit. She punched her chest a bit, resulting in a fume exiting from her mouth. She still held on to her forged sword with dear life, keen to still make an impression on the smith. The accident prohibited her from answering, and instead resulted in some vague half-baked grunts but she nodded in thanks and appreciation over the cigarette indeed. She would let the smith himself continue the conversation.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sinthorus said:
Sin listened to the smith explain the difficulty in his request. It was understandable, though an armour would bring just as much value in his ventures to come. He thanked the smith for taking the time to explain to him what was possible, though just as he was about to leave he cast back his hood. From here, he took the crown of flowers from his head and placed it on a bench in the forge.

"Do you mind if I leave this here until I return? It's something special to me, a gift from the majestic creature." He asked kindly before taking his leave.

Travel Itinerary:
Leaving Sanctuary (286) at 14:40 on 22/10/23

#285 15:40 - 16:40
#282 16:40 - 17:40
#281 17:40 - 18:40
#280 18:40 - 19:40

Arriving at A03 at 19:40 on 22/10/23

The smith raised his eyebrow at the request to leave what appeared to be a woven crown of flowers in the smithy of all places. Despite the spiritual origins, the flames he was working with were very much physical. One stray ember and they might catch fire and burn to ash. Looking at the crown with even a little more than a passing glance however, they were alien to the smith. A gift from a creature in the forest? Probably some Arali custom or something like that. Nothing worth fretting over.

In truth even if those flowers were to be thrown on the forge in this moment they would neither burn nor even warm to the touch. What they were made from wasn't organic in the same sense a regular flower was, as it was derived from the very flesh of that creature, but the smith didn't care enough nor have reason to inspect Sin's gift in such detail.

The crucible was still alive by the time the smith addressed her request, as in, deciding not to help her at all. She wasn’t sure what she expected, but it was most likely her own fault for requesting assistance when she was actually putting herself into the spotlight with her task at hand. Nevertheless, she had already a metal that she could bend to her will indeed as what her new master (longshot) adviced. He told her that mixing metals was very complex and if it went wrong could make for bad weaponry. She listened carefully to what he said and decided to instead opt for using the same technique again. She formed a katana blade and let it cool down just enough so that she could start hammering it with a nearby smith tool. This was to sharpen the edges of the metal as it was just becoming semi-solid yet still blazing hot.

Oi, i know about all that already.. I want you to teach me something new though..
As she said that, she looked with ambition into her craft and noticed a large ceramic pot, filled with water. It reminded her of a technique otosan had taught her in the coldness of Dainashi. The goal now was for her new master (longshot) to be impressed. With the infusion, the tempered metal let out a massive thick vapour as it rapidly cooled down.

This is called quenching. It was something that Marzan didn’t tell me, i.. Learned this my own.
She made sure the liquid krypton didn’t spill over onto the floor and placed her sharpened yet still maellable piece of metal into the ultra cold liquid, causing the metal to harden rapidly. So much so that it made the metal extremely brittle but also extremely strong, much stronger than if it had been cooled down on its own or even in water. She then picked up her creation and pointed it towards the smith. She was somewhat happy with the results but, she knew how it worked already. Perhaps there was something he could teach her about the mixing of materials as the metal was still liquid though.

You mentioned something that sounded like renkinjutsu, alchemy. The mixture of two metals could end up in a bad result, i’m sure that’s true but i don’t know what one could mix. Is there something you could teach me? If not, i’ll stick around anyway and assist you. Though, i am not sure my craft could ever live up to you or Marzan, but i liked him and i feel as if i pick up his trade, it would express that. Anyway, i haven’t introduced myself yet. Anatawa Lilith, daughter of The Alucard.. As some apparently call him…
She was a bit awkward right now, she took note of the smith’s tone as if he was under alot of pressure.

Chakra: 10-40

(Kuriputon: Basution | Liquid Krypton Release: Bastion)
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Bastion is a technique that focuses on the noble prospects of the element Krypton as a chemical neutralizer and a thermainsulator. The Bastion technique works like an infusion which can grant afflicted and appropriate elements and techniques similar properties as long as they can coincide with being sub-zero and stable as a result. The performance of the technique occurs in the same timeframe as the technique that is being infused as it applies the effects rapidly. The thermainsulation properties granted is translated into a massive resistance to heat and radiance as well as cold as the element/technique that is infused has been granted the effect of thermainsulation. This translates, in clashes, into a debuff or shielding or residual properties of elements clashing with techniques that are empowered through bastion. Elements that are hot and clash with techniques infused with Bastion becomes cold rather instantaneously and loses one rank in efficacy which in shorter terms is a debuff. Fire and lightning would be two elements exposed to this as an example, other elements do not experience this debuff so low-energy or elements that can exist without having to put constant energy or fuel into it are not suspectible to this debuff(water/wind/earth) etc. Naturally, elements of solid nature would benefit the most out of Bastion as the colder any matter gets, it will ultimately solidify. Techniques that derive from elements that make up the Liquid Krypton element(Wind/Water) are suspectible to this infusion and can be used with it. Moving on, the technique has two ranks of infusion, categorized into the amount of chakra the user spends on the infusion.

A-Rank
The A-rank version will apply a hefty amount of chakra into the infused technique and the thermalinsulation properties will take effect immediately. A technique will become extremely dense and blank on the surface as the Bastion technique spreads through the entirety of the technique. A damage buff will be given of +20 to a technique boosted with the A-rank version. This rank will transform solids infused into crystalline formations that deflect sunlight like a mirror. Liquids will become slowly flowing with sparkling touches and gasses will become an icy slush-storm.
S-rank
The S-rank version will apply a significant amount of chakra into the infused technique and the thermalinsulation properties will take effect immediately. A technique becomes much more dense with a crystalline and icy structure on the surface. A damage buff of +30 will be given and elements infused with this rank are also given the same properties as that of the A-rank version.
Note: A-rank version can be used x4 per battle and requires a 2 turn cool-down. User may not use any Liquid Krypton techniques above A rank after use for two turns.
Note: S-rank version can be used x2 per battle and requires a 3 turn cool-down. User may not use any Liquid Krypton techniques above B rank after use for two turns.

Durmaz watched blankly as Lilith went about the steps one might expect from a smith. From forge to hammer to quench. While it was still molten Durmaz couldn't determine the type of metal, but once Lilith began to hammer away, and imperfections in the metal began to fall away and flake off from the craft he would notice prismatic layers of metal rapidly cool on the floor. His assumption was confirmed when Lilith pulled the rapidly cooled blade from the container of the smith's drinking water she'd filled with something entirely hazardous to drink. A blade as prideful as the month of June, and twice as polychromatic.

"Bismuth, huh? Okay, you want to learn something then listen up. Bismuth is a brittle metal that is typically mixed with other metals because frankly, it makes for a shitty base on it's own under normal circumstances. Pretty, but that's about it. It can be used as the base for an alloy when you mix in lead or tin, but bismuth can work well if you cool it right.

Depending on how hot it is to start with, then with fast or slow you cool it you can end up with two very useful microstructures within the metal; Bainite or Pearlite. Given how hot it was to start with, and how quickly you cooled it with that liquid stuff I'm betting on the the latter, though with a little bit of tinkering you could achieve the former.

Bainite basically results in overlapping layers of hard and soft metals which work the same way a katana does ironically enough, with a rigid external layer providing a sharpened edge and protecting a more malleable soft inner layer. Pearlite is more complicated. The higher temperatures cause the metal to basically form bubbles at the microscopic level throughout and when rapidly cooled creates something similar to Bainite but equally and all the way through the metal, not in rigid, overlapping layers of hard and soft metals. Also gives it a pearlescent shine, hence the name.

These aren't unique to bismuth, but they do go a long way with making it more useful. Pearlite is actually one of the strongest types microstructures that can be mass produced in metals as it's not too hard to achieve with a bunch of common metals."

Durmaz continued his ramblings as another soul wandered into his smithy.

Durmaz watched as Lilith took a cigarette and the new figure showed a hesitation, as though they didn't know what to expect.

"Sorry, I got lost in the details of helping this one find her footing... Weapons, tools, yes. I can make you whatever you want, blades, polearms, bows, armor or shields or anything else that might take your fancy. So long as it's not too complicated or modern, I can at least try to make it."

Durmaz returned to his perch, leaning against the wall. The forge was still Lilith's if she wanted to have another go with the new information presented to her.

Reactions: Pervyy

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The smith raised his eyebrow at the request to leave what appeared to be a woven crown of flowers in the smithy of all places. Despite the spiritual origins, the flames he was working with were very much physical. One stray ember and they might catch fire and burn to ash. Looking at the crown with even a little more than a passing glance however, they were alien to the smith. A gift from a creature in the forest? Probably some Arali custom or something like that. Nothing worth fretting over.
In truth even if those flowers were to be thrown on the forge in this moment they would neither burn nor even warm to the touch. What they were made from wasn't organic in the same sense a regular flower was, as it was derived from the very flesh of that creature, but the smith didn't care enough nor have reason to inspect Sin's gift in such detail.

Durmaz watched blankly as Lilith went about the steps one might expect from a smith. From forge to hammer to quench. While it was still molten Durmaz couldn't determine the type of metal, but once Lilith began to hammer away, and imperfections in the metal began to fall away and flake off from the craft he would notice prismatic layers of metal rapidly cool on the floor. His assumption was confirmed when Lilith pulled the rapidly cooled blade from the container of the smith's drinking water she'd filled with something entirely hazardous to drink. A blade as prideful as the month of June, and twice as polychromatic.
"Bismuth, huh? Okay, you want to learn something then listen up. Bismuth is a brittle metal that is typically mixed with other metals because frankly, it makes for a shitty base on it's own under normal circumstances. Pretty, but that's about it. It can be used as the base for an alloy when you mix in lead or tin, but bismuth can work well if you cool it right.
Depending on how hot it is to start with, then with fast or slow you cool it you can end up with two very useful microstructures within the metal; Bainite or Pearlite. Given how hot it was to start with, and how quickly you cooled it with that liquid stuff I'm betting on the the latter, though with a little bit of tinkering you could achieve the former.
Bainite basically results in overlapping layers of hard and soft metals which work the same way a katana does ironically enough, with a rigid external layer providing a sharpened edge and protecting a more malleable soft inner layer. Pearlite is more complicated. The higher temperatures cause the metal to basically form bubbles at the microscopic level throughout and when rapidly cooled creates something similar to Bainite but equally and all the way through the metal, not in rigid, overlapping layers of hard and soft metals. Also gives it a pearlescent shine, hence the name.
These aren't unique to bismuth, but they do go a long way with making it more useful. Pearlite is actually one of the strongest types microstructures that can be mass produced in metals as it's not too hard to achieve with a bunch of common metals."

Durmaz continued his ramblings as another soul wandered into his smithy.

Durmaz watched as Lilith took a cigarette and the new figure showed a hesitation, as though they didn't know what to expect.
"Sorry, I got lost in the details of helping this one find her footing... Weapons, tools, yes. I can make you whatever you want, blades, polearms, bows, armor or shields or anything else that might take your fancy. So long as it's not too complicated or modern, I can at least try to make it."

Durmaz returned to his perch, leaning against the wall. The forge was still Lilith's if she wanted to have another go with the new information presented to her.
Lilith was given alot to think of. She had already pictured the Bismuth metal, as it was in her release form always liquid, as something that could be morphed into different shapes. The fact that how the metal would ultimately take on a solid form as part of it’s cooling she hadn’t thought of before, yet it made sense. Even if something is of the same element, some forms will still give that element different properties depending on the chemical/physical entanglement of the elements atoms. Which, come to think of it, made her realize just how powerful her old man’s Particle Style was. She listened carefully, but noticed this started to feel more alchemical than what she thought the work of a blacksmith entailed. Knowing that her element would probably mix well with other metals yet work rather bad as base on it’s own no matter how good she would temper it, she would look around as the smith started to talk with the person who gave her her cigarette, which she was still enjoying until it’s dying light. She was looking for ingots, specifically iron or even better yet, steel yet her realization of the fact that the smith acquiesced nothing of the sort here, she sighed. She had to go look for materials on her own, but before strutting out of the blacksmith’s workshop she proclaimed a bit of an extension of her power display. Using her Yang release coupled with her Liquid Krypton release, she formed a wolf-looking creation made out of a mixture between the two natures as Yang breathed life into her technique.

Gyaa!!

(Kuriputon: Feruinta | Liquid Krypton Release: Felwinter)
Chakra: 10-40(-10 per turn when sustained)
Description: Felwinter is a multi-ranked technique that serves as the basic, jack-of-all-trades technique of the Krypton release. It can be created from existing sources(air) or from the user directly. Depending on how much chakra he/she spends it amps the technique further and thus produces more liquid Krypton. The force of the torrent of the ultra cold liquid will also become greater the more chakra is spent into the technique. But even so, small amounts of liquid Krypton may be enough for some occasions too. Through this technique, the user will be able to create small or large torrents of the liquid Krypton, create a huge "sea" of the ultra cold liquid or manipulate pre-existing liquid Krypton to form into huge hands or small flying liquid bullets. Even though the possibilities are essentially endless, since the release is indeed liquid it cannot maintain any lasting functional structures unless chakra is used to sustain the releases state. Sort of like water which can be formed into a dragon but needs chakra to sustain its form in such case. D, C and B ranks can be used indefinitely while B-ranks will require one handseal; Hare. A rank variation can be used up to 4 times, but will start to require two handseals; Hare - Ox. S-rank variation requires three handseals; Hare - Ox - Rabbit - and can be used up to 3 times per battle.

Note: No Krypton Above A-rank after using S-rank version in the same turn and next.

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use their Yang nature too imbue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that remains on the field to aid them. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source, as the resulting entity will always be half the size. The entity can be interacted with, can act on its own, and is made of the element sourced with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn’t consume time since it is actually a skill applied to a technique used within the same timeframe. The infused chakra increases the technique by an additional ten chakra, of the fifty it costs in total. Note that the resulting entity created by this technique is bound by logical limitations of its shape and nature; a meteor cannot move on its own, a pillar cannot walk away, and a statue without arms cannot pick things up. Likewise, while it is able to use techniques from the source it is created from it cannot extend into different fields. For instance, if Susano’o is brought to life by this technique it cannot use Blaze Release unless the Susano’o itself is constructed, or partially formed, from Blaze itself (e.g. Sasuke’s Susano’o). It is bound by the literal source it is formed from, rather than the fields it is bound to.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from. Its chakra reserves can be replenished through external means, and because it has a chakra network can fall under the influence of Genjutsu or other Spiritual-based techniques.
Note: Yang Release Specialists and Yin-Yang users can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Yokai.. I will go find some metal for myself and come back to you.. In the meantime, i will leave Freja with you, in case you need anything quenched, she’s your friend.

She spoke to the smith politely and bowed in appreciacion. The fact that the sword she was going to forge would become so much better with the smith’s help made her feel happy. She strolled out from the shop, leaving her creation behind and went looking for clues where she could find some ore or ingots of iron or steel. Or perhaps something even stronger. Judging by the fact that the smith had no material, she realized that perhaps staying in Sanctuary wasn’t the best idea. Instead she would head towards the nearest trade route or marketplace. She left for the great woods.

LLM

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He watched as the girl before him made a wolf out of some kind of element, its "skin" releasing waves of cold steam. It was something he had never seen before, an element he had never encountered in any kind of literature or encounters with others. Maybe it was just because he had lived in the confines of the arid deserts for the majority of his life, which meant the exposure to such foreign abilities was null. He was surprised, awed even, at the creation he bore witness to. It then seemed as if the girl would leave to the blacksmith in her place as she left on her own quest for some reason.

"She's very... enigmatic." Masaki mused to the smith, as if he was struggling to find the correct word to describe her. A moment later, he shook his head to bring himself back to the reality he was facing.

"Weapons, tools..." he replied as his gaze lingered around the room, eyeing the assortment of weapons as his disposal, ranging from swords and knives, to shields and chains. "I'm not versed in the arts of smithing or anything," the man paused as he grabbed his lighter for the cigarette that gently caressed his mouth (assuming it was okay since Lilith was smoking beforehand), "but even I can see your craftsmanship is impressive. The finished touch on these blades look as if they could cut a cactus without effort." He puffed a breath of smoke before pausing briefly.
"But, with all due respect, I don't see why so many people would come out to this place, er, Sanctuary, was it? For something like a sword?" Masaki would continue to explain to the man these rumors he had heard about how people were coming to this continent in droves looking for a weapon specifically from this man. Something didn't quite add up, without saying anything, an astute mind would want to know the secret behind the blacksmith's weapons here.