Sakura Respect Thread!

Anbu Knights

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her feats are horrible for a main character.
I knew nothing positive would come from you in terms of Sakura :lol

Had Hinata had these same feats you all would be going nuts. Anyways her feats are far and few between but more than impressive for a ninja born of no clan, and if you deny that than I don't know what to say.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I knew nothing positive would come from you in terms of Sakura :lol

Had Hinata had these same feats you all would be going nuts. Anyways her feats are far and few between but more than impressive for a ninja born of no clan, and if you deny that than I don't know what to say.
There's nothing to be positive about a main character who has less feats than over 50% of side characters. That's pathetic writing.

Why does her being born from no clan matter in any way? She still had genetic advantages (perfect Chakra Control), and was picked up by a Senju/Uzumaki :lol You also act like far superior clan-less characters don't exist that put Sakura to utter shame :lmao: And lo and behold, they're side characters again.

Hinata's feats already put her above Sakura as a fighter :coffee: But I know you deny everything she does, so it's no wonder youve deluded yourself into thinking she has no feats.

Last edited:

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would offer a minor correction: she the first in the entire manga to offer a complete analysis of Kamui. Sasuke did it in the shortest record time, but he didn't offer a complete one.

Also, you forgot her making an antidote for Kankaru for Sasori's poison. He himself requires a recipe for it.

Livenojutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to hate her in part 1 because she was annoying but later in part 2 she deserved my respect and exhibited many skills. SO she's one of my favourite characters in Naruto.