Sakura Respect Thread!

Anbu Knights

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a compilation of Sakura's most important feats, common misconceptions and other info. The scans are not viz translated so some things may be off, but for the most part everything is accurately portrayed. I probably forgot a few things, but I'll add more as I find them. If anything hopefully this serves to help you easily find some of her feats. Enjoy!

I absolutely hate her as a character but definitely cannot deny her being the most talented kunoichi in the series.

If you are on the Sakura bash bandwagon then input from you is not necessary, skip over the thread.
If you are a crazy Sakura fapper, skip over this thread.
If you are a crazy Hinata fapper, skip over this as well :lol

Uchiha Sakura
Inheritor of the Adamantine Fist

You must be registered for see images

Strength
There also may be a increase to her fist density when CES is in use considering Sakura can punch things like iron, Otsutsuki bones, and Limbo clones without damaging her fist at all.

Speed/Reaction
I did not include Sakura escaping from Kaguya's arm because it honestly wasn't impressive, esp next to the other feats.

Durability/Tenacity
Intelligence

Medical Knowledge/Expertise
Character Statements & Praise
There is a point in the manga where Hashirama comments on Sakura's similarity to Tsunade but that didn't seem noteworthy considering the context.

MISC

Mostly I was just having fun, but found out some cool new things as well. Constructive criticism welcomed, and also if any information is false please point it out to me. Thanks for the read.

Last edited:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right on! The fact that she has no clan advantages/special heritage and mastered her techniques in such a short amount of time is even more impressive.
That is true. I just wished she got her time to shine in 1 v 1 with someone.

She didn't really develop personality-wise and ended with Sasuke, which is my she's still my least favorite character.

If only I was in charge of Sakura's development. She would've been a true queen.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't forget how she analysed the Zetsu transformation technique, answered chunin level question she at genin level, her skill in the genjutsu field. She has been known for her strength and beauty throughout Konoha.

Anbu Knights

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't forget how she analysed the Zetsu transformation technique, answered chunin level question she at genin level, her skill in the genjutsu field. She has been known for her strength and beauty throughout Konoha.
I skipped straight to shippuden but those were excellent examples as well. I forgot how she decked that Zetsu-neji clone in the war.

that was a pretty decent reaction feat as well.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I skipped straight to shippuden but those were excellent examples as well. I forgot how she decked that Zetsu-neji clone in the war.

that was a pretty decent reaction feat as well.
Not gonna lie. That was impressive.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great thread.. there are points i can say something against but i'm particular about the CES. I think your misconception is a misconception and because "you don't believe it to be true" doesn't mean your word has to be taken over the manga and databooks.

Your example of pulling Sasori isn't solid because that Sasori was a puppet which i believe has no weight and in a manga where genin Sasuke can fling both Jirobo and Sakon/Ukon with 1 hand a few feet (iirc), this example can't be considered a super strength feat at all. Concentration of chakra in the fists isn't enhancement of body strength.. its a wrong tag associated with what Sakura actually does.

Anbu Knights

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great thread.. there are points i can say something against but i'm particular about the CES. I think your misconception is a misconception and because "you don't believe it to be true" doesn't mean your word has to be taken over the manga and databooks.

Your example of pulling Sasori isn't solid because that Sasori was a puppet which i believe has no weight and in a manga where genin Sasuke can fling both Jirobo and Sakon/Ukon with 1 hand a few feet (iirc), this example can't be considered a super strength feat at all. Concentration of chakra in the fists isn't enhancement of body strength.. its a wrong tag associated with what Sakura actually does.
Point noted, agreed. I guess Sasori probably doesn't weigh very much. I edited the OP.

I did however see other reputable members debating on the matter. Can't remember the thread it was in but most of what they were saying made sense. Also I couldn't find the viz trans of the panel I wanted or the databook entries so I went off of what I could.

What are your thoughts on her fist and how she punches such dense things without consequence? Is this part of the released chakra protecting her hand?

Last edited:

Byakugo King

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing thread I would like to point out that she was the first to figure out Tobi's jutsu in her group (which included even Kakashi and Shino two really smart individuals) in her intelligence feats

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Point noted, agreed. I guess Sasori probably doesn't weigh very much. I edited the OP.

I did however see other reputable members debating on the matter. Can't remember the thread it was in but most of what they were saying made sense. Also I couldn't find the viz trans of the panel I wanted or the databook entries so I went off of what I could.

What are your thoughts on her fist and how she punches such dense things without consequence? Is this part of the released chakra protecting her hand?
Well... tbh i think the Naruto wiki actually messed this up with the whole page and all of CES for Sakura and Tsunade when db1 states all shinobi can use CES. What they do is more chakra enhanced punch imo.

SM grants so much physical strength that a toad was able to throw Gamabunta at Naruto during the fight with Pain.. but that toad and SM Naruto wouldn't be able to replicate the ground destruction stuff because they do not concentrate chakra at the fists.

The bold is the most confusing part lol.. In the Viz print and databook it doesn't actually say chakra is released.. its hard to believe that would be the case.. but i guess chakra can be amazing. Hinata's entrance vs Pain for example... She has no super strength but when she connects with the ground with what i believe would be little chakra from Gentle fist.. she produces an impact a simple palm on the floor wouldn't. [ ]

Also, no need for the Jinrou thing in the OP :lol

roark

Regular
Kin
60💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is hard working, without clan and is not child of protecy. In this aspect, she is everything Naruto should be. This is the only positive thing I can say about her

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You where correct CES does grant a form
Of invulnerability like the chakra scalpel, Sakura literally punched sasoris iron sand, she made contact .

Also in the sasori fight she showed lifted feats, she can pick a up boulder that was crushing chiyo

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

didn't mention anything about releasing Chakra so I doubt that it's a Chakra explosion. the tech is called CES-Chakra Enhanced Strength. It isn't Chakra release what causes the damage it's simply their natural strength enhanced by this Chakra that's why messing with their muscles disable their super strength [ ]

OT: good thread.

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This might be the first respect thread for her that I've seen that was solid. Not because she isn't worthy of respect but for some reason most people don't seem to do a good job with her threads.

Yours is A1 steak sauce

Reactions: Anbu Knights