Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didn't mention anything about releasing Chakra so I doubt that it's a Chakra explosion. the tech is called CES-Chakra Enhanced Strength. It isn't Chakra release what causes the damage it's simply their natural strength enhanced by this Chakra that's why messing with their muscles disable their super strength [ ]

OT: good thread.
The tech is called Cherry blossom impact not chakra enhanced strength.. What Kabuto meant to do in the bold was disable her natural strength.. [ ]... The crater he's coming out from is bigger in damage area than the wreck Tsunade makes trying to deck him... At this point she was already using her natural strength perhaps to conserve chakra..

I don't see how Kishi will make Kabuto go from saying to making him take a direct hit with what looks like minimum difficulty if what he was running from in the beginning and the one he failed to disable were the same thing [ ]-[ ]

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didn't mention anything about releasing Chakra so I doubt that it's a Chakra explosion. the tech is called CES-Chakra Enhanced Strength. It isn't Chakra release what causes the damage it's simply their natural strength enhanced by this Chakra that's why messing with their muscles disable their super strength [ ]

OT: good thread.
The name Chakra enhanced strength is fanmade, It's not the official name.

Besides, It makes very little sense that if you want to increase your physical strength using chakra, You gather chakra In your fist instead of around/in your muscles.