Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey sakura, *hops in tree next to sasuke* watching the view sasuke? well, i brought u some homemade apple pie....its as big as sakura's BILLBOARD FOREHEAD!

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sets tree up in flames,but rescues Sasuke-kun*HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!Now burn while my ninja monkeys torture you by making you watch Barney!*evil laugh*

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay,I'll try!

*concentrates*

*concentrates*

*blasts fire from mouth*

Makes a decent circle of fire.

I hope I didn't burn you sensei!

I always did have a thing for chakra control anyways.....but thank you for the nice comment!

Last edited:

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay good,cause as much as I like beating up Naruto I would hate to hurt inncoent people who haven't really hurt me at all.

Could I learn something that has to do with wind now?Becuase wind and fire combined is pretty good.

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is with people and watching other people from TREES?You could just sit on the grass or something...the branche(s) might snap.And then BAM!And you break a few bones!If I could summon benches,I would summon benches just so people could sit on them LOL.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is with people and watching other people from TREES?You could just sit on the grass or something...the branche(s) might snap.And then BAM!And you break a few bones!If I could summon benches,I would summon benches just so people could sit on them LOL.
I can make benches :D

Theyre just not very comfortable >.<

*jumps out of tree, with his hair on fire*

*makes a bench and sits down, not noticing his hair's still on fire*

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah,I won't fight until I learn enough to begin medical training.Then I might consider it,but not too often,cause I hate losing.And if I lose I'll beat up Naruto even more,and then I'll just get in trouble.