Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As a matter of fact,I get Japanese channels by sattelite and I have seen many japanese movies(but they're very hard to understand when all you know is basic japanese!)And yes I know elements are a part of natrue,but have you never heard of light medical jutsus or dark medical jutsus?But they're very hard to learn.

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a matter of fact,I get Japanese channels by sattelite and I have seen many japanese movies(but they're very hard to understand when all you know is basic japanese!)And yes I know elements are a part of natrue,but have you never heard of light medical jutsus or dark medical jutsus?But they're very hard to learn.
Sakura Just Ignore them they just want to bother you:D

rank hirago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they r hard to learn cuz they arent real.....wtf is light and dark medical jutsu....u have a great imaginary mind

*shots rank hirago*
hahahahaha!!!
-cuts ur balls off- hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Last edited: