Sakura h8ers are discusting hypocrites...

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't it a hypocrite that Naruto whenever he does something wrong he always get in trouble, but Sakura when she does something wrong she never gets into trouble? @Kakooli isn't that the definition of sexist?

Edit in My Hero Academia Bakugo got into trouble by his behaviour.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakooli

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what u mean...he died like fodder and turned into ashbito..
True but somehow he always survives , he survived that rock that crushed him, when Konan was thinking he was dead he used Izanagi to survive, Gedo mazo saved his life after Bijuus got removed from him, Minato saved him from Kakashi, he survived Rinne Tensei and he always uses Kamui to survive fatal situations.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True but somehow he always survives , he survived that rock that crushed him, when Konan was thinking he was dead he used Izanagi to survive, Gedo mazo saved his life after Bijuus got removed from him, Minato saved him from Kakashi, he survived Rinne Tensei and he always uses Kamui to survive fatal situations.
ahh u r right..true!!...

but bro i promise u it was tobidara who used izanagi...see episode well u will notice than tobi was proud of hismelf being madara and said "IM UCHIHA MADARA TEH MAN WHO FOUGHT HASHIRAMA!!"..also how can bobito have flashbacks of him fighting hashirama during konan battle..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And you're a troll. She's literally on Tsunade's level whether you like it or not. Even Hashirama considered her powers and strength to be even more monstrous than Tsunade's.

We get it, you hate her, but I'm afraid that doesn't give you the rights to downplay her that hard.

Also, fun fact! Naruto and Sasuke are both genin. :giggle:
u r full of $h!t..cuz sakura herself admited being useless..