Sakura h8ers are discusting hypocrites...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke also admitted he was weak at some point and Naruto is a literal failure and yet look at them both now. Have you never had a moment where you were simply not happy or satisfied with yourself or performance? All of us did at some point, it's a pretty normal thing which makes your argument invalid especially when you take into account all the things she has done throughout the series. Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't even have defeated Kaguya without her.
get out useless menber..u r full of $h!t..

• Haha
Reactions: MomoSaka

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the funniest reply I have read like ever. Sakura is like a genin.
Sakura isn't my favorite character but don't you think that is really underrating her? She defeated Sasori who is a member of the Akatsuki. Sakura had to heal may people during the war and use a lot of her chakra and don't forget that Sakura was able to power Obito enough to open dimension, which is no small feat.

Edit just because I acknowledge a character flaw, that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge the positive side of a character.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura isn't my favorite character but don't you think that is really underrating her? She defeated Sasori who is a member of the Akatsuki. Sakura had to heal may people during the war and use a lot of her chakra and don't forget that Sakura was able to power Obito enough to open dimension, which is no small feat.

Edit just because I acknowledge a character flaw, that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge the positive side of a character.
more like chiyo ba sama was a 1 who tefeatet sasori...if not her, sasori would've killed sakura so easily..

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

First off. No, she didn't beat Sasori it was grandma Chiyo. Sakura did nothing in that fight. Secondly. Obito did not need Sakuras help. He could have done that without her help but she was just there because she was there.
Post automatically merged:

old news. current sakura could fight multiple sasori and sasori is kage level with a kage as a puppet, so current sakura can neg multiple kages at once.
Ehm no. She is still pretty weak.

And you're a troll. She's literally on Tsunade's level whether you like it or not. Even Hashirama considered her powers and strength to be even more monstrous than Tsunade's.

We get it, you hate her, but I'm afraid that doesn't give you the rights to downplay her that hard.

Also, fun fact! Naruto and Sasuke are both genin. :giggle:
No, she is really weak. That's why I say that she is weak. It's not because I hate her.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So lakookie see that Sakura get a lot off h8 for not destroy bobito rinnegan eye but where teh anger for minato stopping wakashi from killing bobito???

You must be registered for see images

dead bobito=no rinnei tensei madara n no kaguya.......

this all minato fault!!!! even he admit he fail.......

You must be registered for see images
Sakura is just a trash character. Nothing more to it.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it is because you hate her. you're yet to prove why you think she's actually weak. Getting the byakogou seal is a huge feat a few people can achieve, possesing powers as destructive as Tsunade's isn't something you should sleep on, and having Katsuyu as a summon already makes her more dangerous than you think especially since she's considered to be as strong as Manda and gamabunta (which mind you are Oro's and Jiraiya's strongest summons).

sorry but you're gonna have to try harder to prove me wrong, simply saying that she's weak and useless isn't enough.

Said trash character is one of the reasons the shinobi world still exist. ;)
How? The only thing she did in the whole series was to complain about Sasuke. I am seriously confused.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it is because you hate her. you're yet to prove why you think she's actually weak. Getting the byakogou seal is a huge feat a few people can achieve, possesing powers as destructive as Tsunade's isn't something you should sleep on, and having Katsuyu as a summon already makes her more dangerous than you think especially since she's considered to be as strong as Manda and gamabunta (which mind you are Oro's and Jiraiya's strongest summons).

sorry but you're gonna have to try harder to prove me wrong, simply saying that she's weak and useless isn't enough.

Said trash character is one of the reasons the shinobi world still exist. ;)
She is nowhere near Tsunade. Just saying.

I guess you didn't read the manga at all then.

She's the one who provided Obito with chakra just enough for him to bring Sasuke back from the dimension Kaguya trapped him in, they would've been dead if Sakura wasn't there. Kaguya also wouldn't have been sealed at the end if Sakura didn't punch her.
Are you joking? Sakura did nothing in that fricking fight. She was in the way half of the time.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm? Why? How about you bring something to the discussion rather than just posting random things without any arguements that backs your claims up?

I'm questioning whether you actually did watch the fight or not. Kakashi too didn't do anything up until he got his DMS from Obito. They were fighting the mother of chakra (an OTSUTSUKI) not your typical run of the mill enemy. Kaguya is out of her league, were you expecting Sakura to fight her on the same ground as Naruto, Sasuke and DMS Kakashi? And even then, she still did something, She's the one who helped saving Sasuke and sealing Kaguya. You need to stop.
She didn't help to seal Kaguya. No, you need to stop.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess you didn't read the manga at all then.

She's the one who provided Obito with chakra just enough for him to bring Sasuke back from the dimension Kaguya trapped him in, they would've been dead if Sakura wasn't there. Kaguya also wouldn't have been sealed at the end if Sakura didn't punch her.
At that moment Obito even said that Sakura could give him just enough chakra to do it, meaning it was just enough chakra to use his space-time ninjutsu. The only reason Sasuke actually managed to escape was because of his own ability. Sakura didn't have enough chakra and it was about to close, but then Sasuke used his Amenotejikara and escaped. Naruto was there too, Naruto could have given Obito his chakra instead and it would have been done faster that way.

Sakura didn't help at all in that fight. Yes, she punched Kaguya but Naruto and Sasuke could have easily done it themselves, not to mention that Kakashi was there too. The only reason Sakura was there was because of gender equality, she even said that she was a woman so Kaguya shouldn't mock her. Kakashi even did more than Sakura, he hurt Kaguya more then Sakura did and used Kamui to save Naruto from being pierced by her bones. Plus the only reason Sakura was alive after that fight was because of Kakashi's Susanoo. I think you should go back and read or watch the fight again.

We should give more credit to Kakashi.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If she didn't punch her, then she would've managed to escape just in time before the sealing process start. Stop trolling and reread the manga.

1) Obito stating that is a proof Sakura has high chakra levels.
2) Sasuke didn't know how to use Amenotejikara at the time otherwise he would've used it during his fight against Naruto and Kaguya too but he never did. Above all of that, the technique requires him to swap places with an object or a person but that was never shown or even hinted at. Sasuke simply used his speed.
3) There is a reason Obito had to rely on Sakura and it's the fact that Naruto was already fighting Kaguya. Naruto could have done it but it's too risky.

Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't have done it, the two didn't even think of doing that and they needed their full utter attention to perform the sealing jutsu and Kaguya would've seen it coming. Kakashi only started to do things after he got his EMS, he literally was useless before that. You need to give more credit to Sakura.

Try harder, trolls.
Fam you are making me laugh dude.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you even trying to prove here? She was fighting Madara, a guy who's leagues above her. She still did attack him later on and while it was pointless, it still counts for something, I can tell you a few would actually dare to attack him.

I take it you literally have nothing to defend your claims and arguements then? As expected. :giggle:
I don't have too. Silenqe has already done that but you're so delusional that you won't accept it. :giggle:

Reactions: minamoto

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If she didn't punch her, then she would've managed to escape just in time before the sealing process start. Stop trolling and reread the manga.

1) Obito stating that is a proof Sakura has high chakra levels.
2) Sasuke didn't know how to use Amenotejikara at the time otherwise he would've used it during his fight against Naruto and Kaguya too but he never did. Above all of that, the technique requires him to swap places with an object or a person but that was never shown or even hinted at. Sasuke simply used his speed.
3) There is a reason Obito had to rely on Sakura and it's the fact that Naruto was already fighting Kaguya. Naruto could have done it but it was too risky.

Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't have done it, the two didn't even think of doing that and they needed their full utter attention to perform the sealing jutsu and Kaguya would've seen it coming. Kakashi only started to do things after he got his EMS, he literally was useless before that. You need to give more credit to Sakura.

Try harder, trolls.
Kaguya would manage to escape yes, but they would catch up to her again and done it themselves.

I never said Sakura had low chakra levels, and I don't think anyone said that or ever will.

Go back and read the manga panels, seriously. Sasuke switched places with Sakura's vest, the last panel of the chapter is her vest in the desert dimension that Sasuke was in. You can see this more clearly in the anime if you want to. He even used it the battle right before the fighting Kaguya.

So Naruto could have still done it? Ok, case closed.

Sasuke and Naruto knew that they could seal her? That was the whole point of getting close to her. Are you seriously saying that they didn't know that they could seal her? :ROFLMAO:

Kakashi still did more than Sakura and he wasn't useless at all, Sakura didn't do anything useful. They could have sealed Kaguya without her and Naruto could have given his chakra to Obito instead. The fight wouldn't be much different without her.

Go and read the manga panels again, Jesus Christ.