Sakura chances against konoha11

Which Team will fall under sakura Mercy ?

• Team 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team 10

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Team gai

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Team 8 / team 10

• Team 8 / team gai

• Team 10 / Team gai

• All Team will lose to her

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • She will lose to every team

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • I don't want to vote because I don't know

• Total voters

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lee blitzes... sakura was useless against a meteor chunk whereas has speed and strength comparable to top tier with 6g's one of the left standing b4 kaguya arose. as q grown man only a fap would suggest hes still at 6g max
His max is 8 Gates like his Sensei man. As an adult I see within him the passion and strength enough to pull of the 8 Gates. Once he uses the 8 Gates it's automatic death for the opponent if they do not have a Rikudo powerup or are a Juubi Jin. Didn't Lee blitz Edo Madara to sever him from the Juubi's control. That feat is overlooked a lot as well compared to Sakura who forgot to breathe in his presence. I agree Lee is the 3rd strongest in the K12 after Naruto and Sasuke.

Maybe Neji was a boost, but he can close her chakra channels. So theres that.
For that he would have to engage her in a CQC battle and considering she has Katsuyu that's nearly impossible to get so close. She spits out acid at a very fast rate so Neji's going to have to quickly use Kaiten and then Sakura can close in the gap with him and use her CES to clean the floor with him. Her impact with the person or even the ground creates such a ripple force, it's unimaginable for even Neji to fathom. Sakura also exploited Kaguya's blind spot so she can do the same against Neji's.

Shino has the ability to kill her, so does Kiba. Shikamaru gets her in shadow possession and he has multitudes of ways of putting her down, especially someone as smart as him.
Kiba's Fang over Fang is is avoidable and especially if Kiba is really rash with it all Sakura has to do is step to the side and dodge his attacks. Him transforming into a dog and performing the same acts as Akamaru isn't going to work that easy as well because Sakura has her summon and her Tajutsu skills are quite remarkable.

Sakura evaded a Juubi's chakra arm. I think she will be able to escape his Shadow Possession Jutsu. Shikamaru is smart but lack the battle feats necessary to compete with Sakura. It's going to be hard to lure Sakura because she is smart herself and Shikamaru is not a CQC fighter at all so once again Sakura will have to exploit his weakness.

Lee on the other hand has nothing but kicks and punches that aren't enough to finish her off. He will beat the pulp out of her while in gates but he cant put her down for good. As soon as he runs out of gates and exhausts himself she ends him.
Lee has the best shot when compared to others because the others might be finding it hard to engage her in a CQC battle and they can't avoid her summon so they will end up getting soloed. Lee is fast and Sakura can't track down his moves at all so he keeps using his strongest Taijutsu techniques until at least Sakura forfeits or is out of chakra. 5G Lee almost literally depleted a Jinchuriki's chakra, so I think with more practice and experience he call pull of a KO against Sakura. I agree that he can't kill her because she tanks everything with Byakugou but at least she gets severely injured this way.

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shino is debatable as long as he keep distance he will win but if he came close to her then he will be a history.

Neji is close range taijustu user and we all know that she's close range taijustu user and the her Raw power neji has no chance to take her down.

Shikamaru without plan he definitely will lose and his plans will work only on stupid people such as Hidan or naruto but sakura is so sharp and she will understand everything coming from Shikamaru that's why he can't beat her either way.
If Neji gets her within his 8 trigrams and hits her chakra points he eliminates the extra power and with his gentle fist should be able to parry all her attacks sakura hasn't shown to be fast as neji

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His max is 8 Gates like his Sensei man. As an adult I see within him the passion and strength enough to pull of the 8 Gates. Once he uses the 8 Gates it's automatic death for the opponent if they do not have a Rikudo powerup or are a Juubi Jin. Didn't Lee blitz Edo Madara to sever him from the Juubi's control. That feat is overlooked a lot as well compared to Sakura who forgot to breathe in his presence. I agree Lee is the 3rd strongest in the K12 after Naruto and Sasuke.

For that he would have to engage her in a CQC battle and considering she has Katsuyu that's nearly impossible to get so close. She spits out acid at a very fast rate so Neji's going to have to quickly use Kaiten and then Sakura can close in the gap with him and use her CES to clean the floor with him. Her impact with the person or even the ground creates such a ripple force, it's unimaginable for even Neji to fathom. Sakura also exploited Kaguya's blind spot so she can do the same against Neji's.

Kiba's Fang over Fang is is avoidable and especially if Kiba is really rash with it all Sakura has to do is step to the side and dodge his attacks. Him transforming into a dog and performing the same acts as Akamaru isn't going to work that easy as well because Sakura has her summon and her Tajutsu skills are quite remarkable.

Sakura evaded a Juubi's chakra arm. I think she will be able to escape his Shadow Possession Jutsu. Shikamaru is smart but lack the battle feats necessary to compete with Sakura. It's going to be hard to lure Sakura because she is smart herself and Shikamaru is not a CQC fighter at all so once again Sakura will have to exploit his weakness.

Lee has the best shot when compared to others because the others might be finding it hard to engage her in a CQC battle and they can't avoid her summon so they will end up getting soloed. Lee is fast and Sakura can't track down his moves at all so he keeps using his strongest Taijutsu techniques until at least Sakura forfeits or is out of chakra. 5G Lee almost literally depleted a Jinchuriki's chakra, so I think with more practice and experience he call pull of a KO against Sakura. I agree that he can't kill her because she tanks everything with Byakugou but at least she gets severely injured this way.
Thing is I don't see her summoning katsuya against these guys if she's in character. Its not like the battle starts and she summons katsuya for a 1v1 against Neji.

It's not a believable scenario.

Fact remains that Kiba, Shino have an arsenal that is dangerous to Sakura, Lee has almost a 0% chance at putting her down, no way he beats her.

Shikamaru will end up getting her with shadow possession someway, he has all the intel in the world about her, he will probably calculate every move she makes. Once she's in that she's finished. I can't come up with a strategy for how he's gonna do it, I'm not Shikamaru, he's just one of those characters that are hard to account for in vs threads.

I don't see Sakura beating Shikmaru in most cases. The others have a chance, Lee has the lowest chances. Lee's only chance is if Sakura's chakra is depleted before he tires out of gates, I don't think that will happen.

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah its true however what sakura accomplished in war arc can't be compared to other k11 members.

You must be registered for see images

She is the one who finished kaguya by using her uppercut shanaroooo while other k11 members are sleeping inside the bags
that punch can be done by anyone, just because of she was there and her position to get to that punch is thanked by Kakashi susanoo. So all her needs to do is do something, maybe even fallen on Kaguya is enough to stop her for a second :lol

Even Choji can expand his ass and drop on Kaguya and it will have same effect
Hinata can just lion air palm, if needed just like before Naruto can cloak her up
Kiba with Getsuga
Even Naruto's clone can do it better than anyone else
Ten Ten can even summon sage tool and slam it on Kaguya
Ino can just mind control and halt Kaguya for a second and it doesnt matter where she stand
Shino can summon his beetle to tickle Kaguya as it is the most powerful body tech that no body can defend them self from it :lol
Lee just simple gate up and do anything
Sai can just ink her eyes :lol

baul 24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shino is debatable as long as he keep distance he will win but if he came close to her then he will be a history.

Neji is close range taijustu user and we all know that she's close range taijustu user and the her Raw power neji has no chance to take her down.

Shikamaru without plan he definitely will lose and his plans will work only on stupid people such as Hidan or naruto but sakura is so sharp and she will understand everything coming from Shikamaru that's why he can't beat her either way.
Even 1 vs 1 sakura will have trouble keeping with any of the k11 as kakashi said what is point of having strength when you can't land a hit top and all the punches she made through out manga needed other's help or some kind of distraction which is not possible in this scenario and it's not just sakura that got experienced and strong through out the manga but all k11 are which made them evenly balanced and all of the k11 skill increased at ridiculous level in order to balance them with sasuke and naruto who are pretty much demigods.

Yami Silver

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wait, you think Neji will lose to Sakura close range? Good. He's dead.
But assuming you mean alive Neji, then you my friend are stupid. Neji's hand speed is far greater than Sakura's and he can fire off multiple Gentle Fist strikes before Sakura pulls her arm back to prepare her punch. Furthermore, he can use Kaiten against her.

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura can NOT defeat either Lee, Neji or Shikamaru.

I think she could do well against Hinata, however if Hinata catches her in Eight Trigrams then it would be all over for Sakura. Her Byakogou Seal would mean nothing if all her chakra points are closed.

Sakura can defeat Tenten and Ino definitely. She can also defeat Kiba and Choji in my opinion, given the fact that she has Katsuya summoning.

I will give credit where credit is due and say that although she was the most annoying character across the whole franchise; her character and strength have undeniably developed. - Some might even say to Sannin level as she technically now has abilities similar to the level of Tsunade. Coming from fodder levels and reaching sannin throwback levels is a feat on sakuras side.

However, she is still fodder to Any Uchiha. Obvious truths.

Reactions: Tyris

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

these disgusting fappers and such blatant fanfic drenched in hate... its ****ing down right incredulous tht this thread has even gotten as far as it has let alone at the expense of name a ninja's [bar hinata] ability.

also tht ***** dies breh... all it takes is an easily manageable bisection or simply maim tht broad... no arm, hand, or head, and treat tht fodder like Kisame and neg her ftw if she flinches as he stands over the tied ultimate fodder...

tsunade only survived/"tanked" the tree cuz Madz figured wot he deemed fodder was snuffed and shook the spot. negging Byakugou users can be done by finalizing the solo as opposed to sparing dem by leaving the scene. shes too slow for base Rokku & too weak after a couple g's no need for 5-6 let alone ****ing 7-8...

Last edited:

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She Loses to leewith 7 gates
wins agaist rest

If its a team.She wins against team 8 and team gai via katsuyu loses to 10
She will lose to every team
No wonder you were making shit tier posts in all threads

Cann't blame u after seeing the amount of dumb posts on the thread

Last edited:

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he doesnt as i didnt actually take katsuyu into account in my post. i believe she can still beat him without it but would be much tougher, with it, she would have an easier time.
yeah agreed
only one she need katsuyu to beat is most like BM chouji since i doubt she can take him down in a single hit

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah agreed
only one she need katsuyu to beat is most like BM chouji since i doubt she can take him down in a single hit
thats true. forgot about chojis bm. come to think of it, she might also need it against shino as his fighting bug style is a counter to physical attacks if am not mistaken

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She Loses to leewith 7 gates
wins agaist rest

If its a team.She wins against team 8 and team gai via katsuyu loses to 10