Sakura chances against konoha11

Which Team will fall under sakura Mercy ?

• Team 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team 10

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Team gai

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Team 8 / team 10

• Team 8 / team gai

• Team 10 / Team gai

• All Team will lose to her

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • She will lose to every team

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • I don't want to vote because I don't know

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all saw sakura at war arc with her magnificent power such as katsuya, byakugou, Shanarooooo

her opponentson are :

- team8 (shino, Kiba, hinata)
- team 10 (Shikamaru, Ino, choji)
- team gai (Tenten, Lee ,neji)

They will charge at her 1 team by 1 team Not all at once.

You must be registered for see images

Can they beat The undisputed Kunoichi Haruno Sakura:pick:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All k11 are balanced after the war arc except for naruto and sasuke
Yeah its true however what sakura accomplished in war arc can't be compared to other k11 members.

She is the one who finished kaguya by using her uppercut shanaroooo while other k11 members are sleeping inside the bags

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well then in my opinion shino can defeat her alone, shikamaru can outwit her alone, neji can kill her given the chance.
Shino is debatable as long as he keep distance he will win but if he came close to her then he will be a history.

Neji is close range taijustu user and we all know that she's close range taijustu user and the her Raw power neji has no chance to take her down.

Shikamaru without plan he definitely will lose and his plans will work only on stupid people such as Hidan or naruto but sakura is so sharp and she will understand everything coming from Shikamaru that's why he can't beat her either way.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not sure since , He only can open until 6 gates
6 Gates, that does a lot of damage. This is not Base Lee, this is 6G Lee. Considering how much damage he caused Gaara a jinchuriki he does a lot of damage to Byakugou Sakura. Not to the level which Madara's PS did to Tsunade but somewhere a bt below that in damage. He won't be able to finish her thanks to her vast reserves but you are just looking for the KO right.

Nah Lee can't finish her off.

Shikamaru beats her. Shino and possibly Kiba. Maybe Neji as well.

Together as a team all 3 teams beat her. The last two teams absolutely obliterate her.
If you say Lee can't finish her off then nothing of those guys even put a dent on Sakura or pressurize her to that extent as Lee will be doing. Gates > Jyuken. I thought this was clear. Shino has a good chance but I can see Byakugou Sakura avoiding his bugs and striking him at a fast speed. If anyone only Lee is the best canidtate to take down Sakura as the rest get whooped.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah its true however what sakura accomplished in war arc can't be compared to other k11 members.

She is the one who finished kaguya by using her uppercut shanaroooo while other k11 members are sleeping inside the bags
she was lucky... sasuke only tried to cover naruto.. he said the two fodder were lucky

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'd be a reasonable poll if Sakura was going up against only one other shinobi, and only then will she win against about 1/3 to 1/2 of the K11. Against a team, Sakura gets wiped. Only two shinobi can take on an entire team and win flawlessly.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6 Gates, that does a lot of damage. This is not Base Lee, this is 6G Lee. Considering how much damage he caused Gaara a jinchuriki he does a lot of damage to Byakugou Sakura. Not to the level which Madara's PS did to Tsunade but somewhere a bt below that in damage. He won't be able to finish her thanks to her vast reserves but you are just looking for the KO right.

If you say Lee can't finish her off then nothing of those guys even put a dent on Sakura or pressurize her to that extent as Lee will be doing. Gates > Jyuken. I thought this was clear. Shino has a good chance but I can see Byakugou Sakura avoiding his bugs and striking him at a fast speed. If anyone only Lee is the best canidtate to take down Sakura as the rest get whooped.
Lee blitzes... sakura was useless against a meteor chunk whereas has speed and strength comparable to top tier with 6g's one of the left standing b4 kaguya arose. as q grown man only a fap would suggest hes still at 6g max

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Maybe Neji was a boost, but he can close her chakra channels. So theres that.

Shino has the ability to kill her, so does Kiba. Shikamaru gets her in shadow possession and he has multitudes of ways of putting her down, especially someone as smart as him.

Lee on the other hand has nothing but kicks and punches that aren't enough to finish her off. He will beat the pulp out of her while in gates but he cant put her down for good. As soon as he runs out of gates and exhausts himself she ends him.