Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Narutoverse: The Way of Jashin is a religious cult. Their belief is "though shalt kill thy neighbor," [databook] or According to the Hidan in the manga, "Total slaughter is the moto of the Church of Jashin." Pain is also part of their beliefs in the Way. Belivers use their bodies in forbidden jutsu rituals. They gain an immortal body as a reward for their numerous murders. The jashin symbol is an upside down triangle with a circle around it which they use to perform their ceremony kills via Jujutsu, creating voodoo-like links with targets whose blood they've ingested as long as their within the perimeter of the jashin symbol.

RP:
  • It's a hidden ability.
  • Immortal/Cannot die (except malnutrition)
    • Ignore pain and fatigue effects, and damages to bones and muscles
    • can only be capacitated via decapitation or reducing Chakra to 0
  • can create customs as long as it range within the jashin prayer circle.
How you intend to utilize it?

I wanted to take advantage of its immortality. I don't have any Customs that boost damage or chakra to counter opponents techniques. It would be especially useful when I enter short range and would not be exposed or blindshotted by an enemies technique.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,538💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
All great points. I've only recently seen a surge (like two to three bios) of users of this ability. The immortality is a great aspect of this ability that's one of the main draws for some, while others enjoy experimenting with the voodoo-like link with targets that's established after injecting their blood. The only drawback to this ability is that you have to remain within the perimeter of the Jashin symbol.

However, while the voodoo-like link is great, getting a drop of your opponent's blood is difficult so you have your work cut out for you.

With that said, let's move on to the techniques. The technique below is very self-explanatory, so instead of performing it, I'll ask you to list the advantages and disadvantages of this technique, and how it can be countered.

( Jujutsu: Shiji Hyōketsu ) - Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( dependent on jutsu used )
Description: In order to use this jutsu, the user must first create the Jashin insignia, a large 4 meter circle with a triangle on the inside, on the ground with his own blood. The user must remain in the center of the circle throughout the jutsu in order for the Curse to continue to work. After obtaining the opponent's blood in some way, the user ingests the blood and his face becomes black with various white markings that commonly resembles skeleton, a symbol of death. Once the sacrificial ritual has been done, the victim and the user are fatally linked. Any physical harm that the user takes will be reciprocated on the opponent, ranging from scratches to stabbing themselves through their chest.
Note: This jutsu lasts 4 turns and can only be used once every 4 turns.
Note: This jutsu can only be used by Jashinists.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Advantages:
  • Drawing the circle with my blood - that means I can put the circle anywhere I want as long as it is within reason
  • Any damage done to me is done to the enemy
  • You can use high-level jutsu on yourself once you perform the Jujutsu as long as it does not cut your head off
  • Although the circle is beneath you (short-range), you can still target the opponent after getting their blood even if they escape to long-range.
Disadvantage:
  • I have to get the blood from the opponent, which is hard to do because apparently everyone thinks they are invincible
  • They can ruin the jashin circle as it has to be placed on solid ground
    • This is done by destroying the earth, "erasing" parts of the blood triangle, or washing it away with water.
  • The opponent can restrict my movements.
  • It drains chakra each turn if the opponent prevents me from performing the Jutsu.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,538💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Those are some solid pros and cons. It's hard to draw blood in fights because opponents are generally wary of letting their enemy get close to them. It's going to be up to you to get creative and find ways to injure your opponent and obtain their blood. It's not like back in the day where one attack landing would kill you, so it's simpler now to get blood from your target and have them remain alive for you to make use of your techniques.

Similar to Hidan, it'd be best to get close to an opponent with a weapon-based attack to draw blood, or in your case using your sage transformation ability to form weapons you can use to wound your opponent.

Explain how this technique works.

( Jujutsu: Kuji Sōketsu ) - Curse Technique: Body Controlling Manipulated Blood
Description: In order to use this jutsu, the user must first create the Jashin insignia, a large 4 meter circle with a triangle on the inside, on the ground with his own blood. The user must remain in the center of the circle throughout the jutsu in order for the Curse to continue to work. After obtaining the opponent's blood in some way, the user ingests the blood and smears some on his puppet, both it and the opponent faces become black with various white markings that commonly resembles skeleton, a symbol of death. Now linked, half of the physical damage done to the puppet to be shared with the connected individual. Even if the victim dies, the connection isn't severed, leaving their corpse to be a puppet. This means if the user stabs it with an A rank technique, the opponent will take 30 damage while suffering the normal limb damage. The user is capable of physically moving the opponent via moving the voodoo dolls limbs, preventing the opponent from moving at the same time. This counts as a move per turn.
Note: This jutsu lasts 4 turns and can only be used on each opponent twice.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I get into the analysis, why can I not put the Jashin symbol on the puppet and leaving at that? That's a lot to do to create a voodoo doll.

Anyway, Basically:

1. Prepared beforehand is the Jashin symbol which is drawn on the ground with my blood.
  2. I get the blood of my opponent and then ingest the blood.
  3. The blood of my opponent (once obtain) is also smeared on the voodoo doll.
    • All our bodies are linked: Opponent, User, and Vodoo Doll.
    • Our faces become black like a skeleton, resembling symbol of death.
  4. If the voodoo doll receives (half) damage, then the opponent receives it too.
  5. Using the voodoo doll, you can control the opponent even if the opponent dies or becomes a lifeless corpse.
    • On a side note, it becomes like puppetry technique.
    • every time I move the opponent limbs such arms, legs, head etc, its counts as a move
Questions about number 3. I was confused about being linked to the Jutsu. I am link to the Jutsu also right?

The advantage is pretty clear once you get the opponent's blood. The disadvantage to this is really simple: Burn the doll or wash away the blood. Also, staying inside the circle to keep the Jutsu activate is a pain, but immortality helps.

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,538💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Sorry for the long wait. Another sensei should have picked this up while I was gone due to irl circumstances. We'll continue from where we left off.

As for your first question, these cursed techniques require mediums for the curses to be cast. This medium is through the blood you either ingest or smear on the doll and the insignia you stand within. Without the blood of your opponent, the curses would have nothing to target. Secondly, there are ways to make it easier to deploy the insignia through customs, but that is for you to figure out how to do.

To answer your second question, you do not become linked to the doll. Only the doll and the opponent become linked, and half of any physical damage done to the doll will be done to the opponent.

Here is the last technique, which deals damage to the opponent from spiritual techniques such as genjutsu, Yamanaka, certain Yin techniques, and Ronin techniques that you also take due to becoming spiritually linked. List the advantages and disadvantages of this technique, and how you'd counter if it was used on you.

( Jujutsu: Seishin Hizumi Hyōketsu ) - Curse Technique: Mind Distorted Possessed Blood
Description: In order to use this jutsu, the user must first create the Jashin insignia, a large 4 meter circle with a triangle on the inside, on the ground with his own blood. The user must remain in the center of the circle throughout the jutsu in order for the Curse to continue to work. After obtaining the opponent's blood in some way, the user ingests the blood and smears some on his face which becomes black with various white markings that commonly resembles skeleton, a symbol of death. Once the sacrificial ritual has been done, the victim and the user are spiritually linked. Any mental or spiritual harm that the user takes will be reciprocated on the opponent, ranging from Genjutsu to Yamanaka techniques.
Note: This jutsu lasts 3 turns and can only be used once every 4 turns.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your good. Not stressing.

Thanks for answering my questions.

Pro:

- It is a good counter against Genjutsu "damage".

- If the opponent is hit with mental damage, that gives you an opening to use Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood as a follow-up attack.

Con:

- I have to use logic to know I am placed under a Genjutsu to activate this technique.

- There is a cool down.

Question: Do I still have to release myself from the Genjutsu?

General Question: How does Genjutsu impact my immortal body? I know it cannot kill me, but I still suffer the status effects such as fatigue, muscle weakness, dizziness, shaking, etc?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,538💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Death Controlling Possessed Blood wouldn't work in conjunction with this technique because the damage done is spiritual. The damage that Death Controlling Possessed Blood can share only pertains to physical harm.

If placed under an illusion you need to properly recognize and break it, but if you do so you wouldn't be taking any damage, meaning no damage to your opponent either.

You're immortal, but you'd still fall under the effects of the genjutsu such as being paralyzed, blinded, or any other effects stated in the technique affecting you.

With that done, you've completed Jahshin training. Are you ready to move on to Sage Transformation?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way I see it is...

- the moment I ingest the opponent's blood and draw the blood curse circle on the ground, me and the opponent are linked until the opponent breaks the Jutsu.

- i stand in the blood curse circle.

- I am now able to use the Curse Techniques

- Each technique is activated.

Here is where I am trying to understand:

1. Do I have to repeat the process of ingesting the opponent's blood, etc etc. for each technique?

2. or am I able to use the same blood, just cancel the activated Curse technique at that time?

Regarding the genjutsu:

1. the same question as above, it's considered two separate techniques and I have to do the process again?

2. So I don't cancel the Genjutsu and just let it hit me, status and all?

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,538💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I don't believe you'd have to repeat the process all over again, but that depends on the technique and how much of the opponent's blood you've taken. Death Controlling Possessed Blood and Mind Distorted Possessed Blood have the same activation methods, so you shouldn't have to repeat the process of redoing the circle since it's already created, but you'd need to ingest more blood to establish another link.

Body Controlling Manipulated Blood requires you to have enough blood to both ingest and smear on your doll, so like I mentioned before you won't be able to make use of all three of these techs from blood gained from a small cut. You also don't need to cancel the active cursed technique before using another one. They should both be able to stack onto an opponent.

To answer your question about the genjutsu bit, you wouldn't need to draw the insignia again if it's already in play from another cursed technique but you'd need to ingest more blood to establish the spiritual link.

Yes to your second question. If you establish a spiritual link to share damage but break the illusion before any damage is done, then there is nothing to share.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gotcha. I know I am immortal, but I didn't want to appear God-like and wanted to know the limits of what I can do.

Body Controlling Manipulated Blood requires you to have enough blood to both ingest and smear on your doll, so like I mentioned before you won't be able to make use of all three of these techs from blood gained from a small cut.
the quote is the most important one I wanted to know.

i am ready to learn sage transformation.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto-verse: Sage Transformation gives the ability to have control over natural energy sources. It is what causes one to be more powerful and succumb to rampages -- their skin turns demonic along with their personality. The Clan is unknown. Juugo is a character known for possessing the ability. Its origins can be traced back to the Ryuchi Cave. Orochimaru extracts a special fluid from Juugo's body to create Curse Mark.

Roleplay: These are benefits from activating and using Sage Transformation.

• The change in form is instant.
  • Segmental Transformation: weapon-like appendages created from any part of your body.
  • Adds 300 chakra due to powerful chakra.
  • Immune to B-rank and below Genjutsu due to passively gathering senjutsu.
Strengths/Weakness: I peeked at this one on the chart. I was unsure if I can control Senjutsu, but its techniques will fall under Raw Chakra. According to those rules, raw chakra is weak to everything unless it's advanced ninjutsu which is equal or neutral to techniques of the same rank.

Pro: This ability is more suitable for close-range combat or Taijutsu.

Con: My wild outrages could affect my combat.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,538💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Keep in mind that the wild outrages or losing your mind to your murderous side only occurs if you fully transform. I should also add that while Sage transformation allows you to use the natural energy you absorb to transform your body or parts of it at will, you can't make use of senjutsu like Sage Mode user's can. The physical alterations you make to your body will not fall under the weaknesses of Raw Chakra.

Sage transformation is a nice ability as it allows for a lot of versatility in battle, but like you mentioned its primary strength lies in close-ranged combat.

We'll begin with the first technique. Explain how it works and list its advantages. If there is anything you're unclear about Ill fill you in.

(Senninka) - Sage Transformation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15-30
Damage: 30-60
Description: Sage Transformation is an ability wielded by Jūgo's clan, which increases their physical abilities and allows their bodies to perform various shape-shifting feats due to their innate ability to passively absorb natural energy. It is a multifaceted ability that permits them to achieve feats ranging from creating various weapon-like appendages to altering their body structure, as well as a general increase in their physical capabilities. In the experiments created by Orochimaru, this ability is referred to as "Cursed Seal Transformation" (Juinka). The transformation can be used countless times in battle and sustained while the user has enough chakra to do so. The damage the technique can produce is proportionate to the body part altered and the way it was altered. This technique enables the user to produce melee attacks or defenses through the alteration of his body. When utilized by Mitsuki, he gains a cyan chakra shroud that forms into ethereal snakes around his body to aid in his attack range, and he grows out a single horn from his forehead.
Note: Only useable by Sage Transformation bios.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Upon activating this jutsu, your body changes form, increasing your physical abilities. This is just basic to advance weapon forms from makeshift ax to hollow protrusions.

Strengths:
  • Depending on his size and complexity of the weapon appendage depend on the rank.
  • My guess is this is limited to your imagination (as long as it does not clash with customs and canon).

Weakness:

• It is short-range, meaning I am not allowed to extend past that and it is at disadvantage against mid to long-range fighters.
  • Your body is altered, therefore you have to be careful of being attacked against higher rank raw chakra or elemental jutsu attacks.

The transformation can be used countless times in battle and sustained while the user has enough chakra to do so.
quote: Does that mean the technique is (technically) "passive" once activated? I just lose chakra each turn?

question: can I alter my arm into a small cannon that fires chakra bullets or chakra blasts? I saw a similar S-rank version. I wanted to know if I can do a similar on a lower level?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,538💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Forget about raw chakra. Your body is empowered by senjutsu that you use to transform. It'd be neutral.

1. There is no chakra cost per turn. once you transform a body part, it'd remain transformed until you make changes to it.

2. The transformations granted through this technique are for melee purposes, so you wouldn't be able to make a small canon to fire chakra bullets or blasts. There are other techniques for that, and if none exists you can try making one.

Any other questions?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,538💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Then we'll move to the next two. A lot of these techniques will be fairly simple. Briefly explain how you believe they work after reading over the techniques and list any advantages or disadvantages you come across.

(Kassokuken) - Living Wall Fist
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: While using his Sage Transformation ability, the user can alter his arm into a piston like appendage that he uses to increase the power of his punches.

(Gosunkugi) - Living Spikes
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15 (+10 for an additional turn)
Damage: N/A (+10 to a Taijutsu movement)
Description: Via their Sage Transformation ability, the user can alter their body part covering a limb or appendage in dozens of three inch spike like bumps. The spikes themselves are very hard, and stiff enough to pierce regular unaltered human flesh. These spikes can therefor pierce flesh and cause additional lacerations and rather deep wounds nothing life threatening but enough to cause a decent amount of excess pain along with a taijutsu movement. These spikes can not exceed three inches and there can be no more then thirty small spike like growths.
Note: Can be used thrice.
Note: The spikes can last two turns but deplete chakra to be sustained.
Note: Courtesy of Howard