Rules are good but when do they become bad?

Is there a point when rules become bad?

• Yes too many rules can make things bad

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No there can never be enough

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you know, i saw naruto rpg forum, where they can have only one character, and only 5 jutsus. And no one complains...
Do you rpg anymore max?Because since Ive been here i havent seen you fight...just wondering if it effects you as you don't seem to battle thats all...but then again as your a mod you would be kage right and would have everything?:rolleyes:

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rules are there for a reason,I know this and I'm not against this.But when is the point that too many rules makes it bad?What do you guys think?
Note:This is not to cause arguements I just thought I would get peoples opinions.
I do agree that too many rules can definately turn a good thing bad. Like I just saw the only 1 bio rule, I think the rules are getting a little out of hand. I'm starting to see that a lot of these rules aren't really being made for the right, or professional, reason also. I don't mean to offend any mods/admins but it is true.

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't rp much, and i don't have much finished fights, mostly i battled in different tournaments, and either my opponet never showed, or the fights were ruined... I only have two finished fights, with BiBi and HBA. I don't care about the Kage level, i don't think i'm worth it, so if i fight i'll fight with my 3 elements that are stated in my bio.

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't rp much, and i don't have much finished fights, mostly i battled in different tournaments, and either my opponet never showed, or the fights were ruined... I only have two finished fights, with BiBi and HBA. I don't care about the Kage level, i don't think i'm worth it, so if i fight i'll fight with my 3 elements that are stated in my bio.
We do cause we have customs that we made and are now being dumped away after working so hard to make them.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
i don't know what the big deal is about the rules? ppl r sayin that u have to take a test 4 everything now.....didnt naruto have to take a test in the chuunin EXAMS???
im pretty sure you have to do something test-related to become a jounin, whether it written or not.

yea i may be a new member but i've been on this site since november and watched plenty a fight. now i can say that these new rules seem to improve everything.

and those complaining about them, it seems ppl werent even following the old rules so y go back 2 them???

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well its noble of you to say this but you can understand where people are coming from who have say been on the site aslong as you and have trained to get where they are now?And to lose a big chunk(maybe) and have to start lower down?And then to scrap 2 bios that they put effort into?And have to decide which one they have to use?You referred to the other website and other people being happy,we're trying to improve nb not make the users unhappy ,taking things they worked for away from them?Do you get what I mean?

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i don't know what the big deal is about the rules? ppl r sayin that u have to take a test 4 everything now.....didnt naruto have to take a test in the chuunin EXAMS???
im pretty sure you have to do something test-related to become a jounin, whether it written or not.

yea i may be a new member but i've been on this site since november and watched plenty a fight. now i can say that these new rules seem to improve everything.

and those complaining about them, it seems ppl werent even following the old rules so y go back 2 them???
wow you have no idea in what your saying.

If you don't know how it affects other members please don't go and try to say your right when you have no experience nor have anything to lose since you are a "new" member.

This was suppose to even everything out but people that were weaker then me can now kill me in less then a turn and i have no way to defend against them.

shush. :p

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Read the post I just made about people who have been here for a long time and worked hard on customs/bios etc.. to have to get rid of them or not be able to use them anymore (either because of the bio or because of element/ranking)

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We do cause we have customs that we made and are now being dumped away after working so hard to make them.
Prove that you're worth your kage lvl. It was never a problem for me to spam all day and to post up for kage lvl. I never liked the rules involving posts, to rpg you need brains, not оsteoporosis of your fingers.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
wow you have no idea in what your saying.

If you don't know how it affects other members please don't go and try to say your right when you have no experience nor have anything to lose since you are a "new" member.

This was suppose to even everything out but people that were weaker then me can now kill me in less then a turn and i have no way to defend against them.

shush. :p
like i said, i may b a new member but i've been a guest on this site since november. i know that it could be disasterious 2 others because they may b evaluated and placed at genin level or something. but if they are placed at that low, they possibly might not be good enough for the level they are at now.

you're right. it should even things out but now new members may be ranked higher than older ones and could win easier. but most battles are won with thinking, not just power. im sure even a Chuunin could beat a Jounin by strategic planning.:p

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Prove that you're worth your kage lvl. It was never a problem for me to spam all day and to post up for kage lvl. I never liked the rules involving posts, to rpg you need brains, not оsteoporosis of your fingers.
That I will do, I don't spam like you did :p

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is grouping everyone in the same group by saying this,not everyone spammed,and I know ive made people struggle that are better than me and I know people who havent been here very long who are very good considering how long they have been here.Im not saying all the rules are bad but I think the 1 bio idea will have very big repercussions with people losing customs/bios/elements that they worked hard on.

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is grouping everyone in the same group by saying this,not everyone spammed,and I know ive made people struggle that are better than me and I know people who havent been here very long who are very good considering how long they have been here.Im not saying all the rules are bad but I think the 1 bio idea will have very big repercussions with people losing customs/bios/elements that they worked hard on.
That I agree.

I'm with the new rules (what MadMax said), but there should still be 3 bio.

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah Exactly i lost a few customs cause i had to chose only one bio. =[

That I agree.

I'm with the new rules (what MadMax said), but there should still be 3 bio.
Thats what we have been talking about ><

Last edited:

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well its noble of you to say this but you can understand where people are coming from who have say been on the site aslong as you and have trained to get where they are now?And to lose a big chunk(maybe) and have to start lower down?And then to scrap 2 bios that they put effort into?And have to decide which one they have to use?You referred to the other website and other people being happy,we're trying to improve nb not make the users unhappy ,taking things they worked for away from them?Do you get what I mean?
And what about the Mods (the old ones) who worked so hard, and did everything- read, approve and stuff your bios, and not only your bios. But no, someone decided that today he doesn't like the bio that the made yesterday anymore. Dropping bios, checkinng new ones. And in the end, we are accused in not doing our job. Well we can't do that every day, we can't constantly check if there is a new bio. Our profiles are flooded with VM with requests. All this wears us out, we are humans after all, we want to figth to be like a normal ppl visiting this site too. What do yo want? Anarchy? Are you gonna be happy with it ?

That I will do, I don't spam like you did :p
i never spammed, i made my 1000 post somewhere around the beginning of this year

Last edited:

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And what about the Mods (the old ones) who worked so hard, and did everything- read, approve and stuff your bios, and not only your bios. But no, someone decided that today he doesn't like the bio that the made yesterday anymore. Dropping bios, checkinng new ones. And in the end, we are accused in not doing our job. Well we can't do that every day, we can't constantly check if there is a new bio. Our profiles are flooded with VM with requests. All this wears us out, we are humans after all, we want to figth to be like a normal ppl visiting this site too. What do yo want? Anarchy? Are you gonna be happy with it ?

i never spammed, i made my 1000 post somewhere around the beginning of this year
heres the thing MADMAX.

Why did you apply for mod? answer that question.

cmon ^^

Oh and I always used my bios. (2) but now they got taken away.

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Your were one of us before you became a mod max no?You havent been a mod for that long and if im correct it was by your choice you applied for it?So in a way you knew what you were putting yourself in for as you were once one of those people requesting bios to be checked ;) its only because we have several new members that this is happening and the only reason the older members are changing there bios is because they have had them for quite a while ;)

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To do the things i'm doing now. But you get all wrong, being a mod doesn't mean i have to be someones bi*ch, and to carry out every request.

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

And ive been here for just over 3 months now max and I don't have stupid amounts of posts do I?Not via spam but from setting things such as the bingo book up,training and fights.