Rules are good but when do they become bad?

Is there a point when rules become bad?

• Yes too many rules can make things bad

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No there can never be enough

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your were one of us before you became a mod max no?You havent been a mod for that long and if im correct it was by your choice you applied for it?So in a way you knew what you were putting yourself in for as you were once one of those people requesting bios to be checked ;) its only because we have several new members that this is happening and the only reason the older members are changing there bios is because they have had them for quite a while ;)
i was, and i never requested my bio to be approved, or my customs. I posted them and waited, until they get approved, or rejected.

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To do the things i'm doing now. But you get all wrong, being a mod doesn't mean i have to be someones bi*ch, and to carry out every request.
you arnt.

So we appreciate what you do for us and i'm pretty sure you have been repped for the help you have been giving us.
People come to you when they really need help, I come to BIBI (<3) a few times just for help and i always appreciate that she helps me.

are you saying that you think that we think of you in such a harsh manor?

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To do the things i'm doing now. But you get all wrong, being a mod doesn't mean i have to be someones bi*ch, and to carry out every request.
Well i never called you a b*tch so I don't know where you got that from, I believe we were having a civilized conversation before you decided to bring that into it.And I'd like to keep it that way as I said this thread is not for argueing.And if the bios are meant to be between the 6 of you then I think you may need to speak between you all to make an arrangement,I know its been said that you do them out of your own free choice but I do believe that you all like to compete in the battle arena and therefore need bios and need someone to approve them?Even the mods/smods have had new bios.

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i was, and i never requested my bio to be approved, or my customs. I posted them and waited, until they get approved, or rejected.
Its not this max,its the fact for e.g. my bio was ignored for 3 days,yet a couple of hours after some bios were submitted (on the 2nd day of waiting) were approved one being almost identical to my own bio.

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you arnt.

So we appreciate what you do for us and i'm pretty sure you have been repped for the help you have been giving us.
People come to you when they really need help, I come to BIBI (<3) a few times just for help and i always appreciate that she helps me.

are you saying that you think that we think of you in such a harsh manor?
Then stop attacking

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dudes i don't talk about you. And you should not blame us for the rule we made today. We were accused in not doing our work. This rule was made, cuz it'll be easyer for us to check the bios faster, and ppl wont complain. And to put the section in order.

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dudes i don't talk about you. And you should not blame us for the rule we made today. We were accused in not doing our work. This rule was made, cuz it'll be easyer for us to check the bios faster, and ppl wont complain. And to put the section in order.
Well I made a suggestion not long ago about having links on peoples profiles for there bios so you could access them that way,BiBi even was for it and said it was a good idea.You would have links to all three of your bios on your profile and just let the mod/smod know to check out the bio via the link on your page.It is possible it just needs to be arranged with V.

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay :D

In the end the mods have the final word...I am fine with every rule besides the bio one.

Cause people would lose customs etc.
But I see your point also.

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I made a suggestion not long ago about having links on peoples profiles for there bios so you could access them that way,BiBi even was for it and said it was a good idea.You would have links to all three of your bios on your profile and just let the mod/smod know to check out the bio via the link on your page.It is possible it just needs to be arranged with V.
It'll be cool if it gets arranged, and maybe then we'll return this. Thats why i made that thread, where ppl to submit all their bios, so i will have them stored in one place.

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It'll be cool if it gets arranged, and maybe then we'll return this. Thats why i made that thread, where ppl to submit all their bios, so i will have them stored in one place.
For e.g. in the cp part it would be like this:

1. customs thread URL

2.1st bio

3.2nd bio

4.3rd bio

putting the URL links into the boxes in the cp area they would appear on your profile for all to see and access either to check a bios ability,customs or for mods to check on them.Its easy and accurate and efficient.

MadMax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm going off now, i need some sleep. We'll continue this discussion some other time. And i really want to achieve consensus, and to make everything in favour to both sides

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm going off now, i need some sleep. We'll continue this discussion some other time. And i really want to achieve consensus, and to make everything in favour to both sides
Later. XD

Same here. ^^ an appreciate much for listening instead of just saying what you think and closing it.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your were one of us before you became a mod max no?You havent been a mod for that long and if im correct it was by your choice you applied for it?So in a way you knew what you were putting yourself in for as you were once one of those people requesting bios to be checked ;) its only because we have several new members that this is happening and the only reason the older members are changing there bios is because they have had them for quite a while ;)
This is the last time i am saying this and you all better listen to this and try to actually get it this time:

Approving customs, bios, elements, assign senseis and check on the battle arena to make the RPG fair, is not our mod duty. Our job in here is to keep the forum clean and get rid of flaming posts and flamers and only that.
It is not our job to make your life happier and easier by turning our lives miserable. So better not say this again, "that this is your job", cause not only this isn't true but also it was the reason of the limit we put today on the bios and if we hear it once more I really don't know how much more pissed we will get.
So get this out of your mind that we are obliged to work for each one of you, checking your bio and your customs and your element and your sensei if he is training you well. Cause we aren't.
We did this for you to make things better and nice, we stopped having fun in here, but nice...I see again in here that you don't really get it.

-This is not an answer to you specifically Devlin, it is for all-

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is the last time i am saying this and you all better listen to this and try to actually get it this time:

Approving customs, bios, elements, assign senseis and check on the battle arena to make the RPG fair, is not our mod duty. Our job in here is to keep the forum clean and get rid of flaming posts and flamers and only that.
It is not our job to make your life happier and easier by turning our lives miserable. So better not say this again, "that this is your job", cause not only this isn't true but also it was the reason of the limit we put today on the bios and if we hear it once more I really don't know how much more pissed we will get.
So get this out of your mind that we are obliged to work for each one of you, checking your bio and your customs and your element and your sensei if he is training you well. Cause we aren't.
We did this for you to make things better and nice, we stopped having fun in here, but nice...I see again in here that you don't really get it.

-This is not an answer to you specifically Devlin, it is for all-
Lovely :| well im done getting people to speak up I mean im not even rpg'ing anymore I was just trying to make it better for people.Nevermind I suppose.