Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Solanaceae Interaction
The Arbiter listened on in persistent attention that would have otherwise been almost entirely unidentifiable due to the nature of their sheer lack of a visible face, thus the lack of any clear or defining expression or eye contact. Holding a conversation with such a Being no doubt came with its own complications; most of which would only seem to benefit the Arbiter if anyone at all. While it might make for a few misunderstandings as a possibility, it would most assuredly guarantee that the element of composure was forever in their favor.

As the woman began to speak out, the Arbiter could sense a sort of distain and vilification toward Solanaceae and those that made up its hierarchy, yet the Being couldn't help but associate it in what could only seem to be pleading efforts to try and amp up her own conviction to such a perspective without ever truly being wronged by them personally. The Arbiter would identify a few key choice points of the narrative she was speaking in: The mention of "fairness" as though she even truly believed in such a thing, yet would clearly seem far more attuned to the notion of the universes' true scale it works in, and that it certainly wasn't in fairness..
You must be registered for see images
Yet to "expect" information without first giving, but namely and most specifically as she put it, "without experiencing it firsthand." While the prior individual that had chosen to interact with the Arbiter was far more humble in their own position, yet even so opted to present the very same question that this woman was asking, she had instead opted to take a position of what seemed to be a sort of empiricist superiority, and certainly as a result, made her seem to swell in the sense of opportunity to press that perceived advantage, as far as the Arbiter could identify. After all, she wasn't inherently wrong: What did the Arbiter -or Solanaceae- have to offer in exchange for such a request? While the Arbiter was afforded a few options of presentable rewards for such a trade as incentive, a new approach had come to mind contrary to the other options given..

"You speak as if our Lady and her Children have done wrong by you. No doubt you perhaps still suffer from the recoil of the cosmic impact that came as a result of our arrival. You speak of fairness like one who knows it is vacant of meaning, yet fight to give it to those that mean most to you. That is why you use it to bargain, rather than as a creed to conduct your life by. A soul that is surrounded by ambition, so relies on action to supplant the echo of words you yourself are uncertain for why you speak them; an internal conflict, a choir of voices that you struggle to harmonize, yet forever aim to do so, despite the opposition you suffer as a result. You are a Sanguine Soul." The Arbiter paused a moment, as if only to allow for the effect of their words to settle upon the air afterward. While the words were purely analytical in nature -all things that were plucked from the observation of their conversation thus far with the woman- neither was what the Being said rooted in any tone of coldness or judgement. Every word seemed to echo in a hush of its own that imparted the intent of understanding and familiarity that one might only ever expect from someone that knew them well. As always, this sensation was only as powerful as the recipient allowed for it to be, yet its very nature and presence was at the very least undeniable.

As the Arbiter spoke, their form steadily began to shift, a result of the tendril-like appendages moving from place surrounding them. One after the other, they slowly began to glide steadily across the ground; like that of a gentle caress from a curious organism. In doing so, it would cause the Arbiter to steadily lower from their otherwise elevated state in the air. While not truly bringing their feet to touch the ground at any point, they were now at least closer to eye level with the woman before they continued to speak. "You seem to bare the desire to trade, then so shall we trade. But what is it that you hope to be offered in exchange for that to which you yourself have declared we can acquire ourselves, with or without your willfulness to share? Perhaps you would care to know of those that came after you: A party of three, Noble, Honest and Divergent and the wonder you might have of their intentions. Or perhaps you seek knowledge of those that came beside you: The woman of red that seems to share a tallied history with more than she may appear to embrace openly with those she might call friend. How well do you know of each? How much do you wish to know in kind for information that is presumably superficial in weighted value?"

Mirabelle’s attention to the Arbiter’s words momentarily swayed- her focus being on what happened in the rift- though it wasn’t like she didn’t hear her either way. Her words soothed the maiden’s bitter temperament- but it wasn’t enough to quell the negative feelings she harbored in her heart. The woman chalked up Mirabelle to a single title: A Sanguine Soul, which was pleasantly accepted by the Jinchuriki. She folded her arms and adjusted her posture to be a bit more relaxed.

While your Lady and her…children, might have wronged me directly…it wronged the memories of the fallen brothers and sisters of Chungsu. Over there…” she pointed towards a specific location; which based on her own memory of this place was once a little shop she hanged out with her sister and friends. “That use to be a local store, where I would play and have fun with sister…” she then turned into another direction. “I once lived nearby down that road…but all that remains now is a bitter memory of finding the corpses of my mother and sister” she said, now turning back to the Arbiter.

This place was once a home to thousands…and it was reduced to nothing in a single instance…but at least the memories of those who survived can be somewhat at ease, as this was eventually nothing more than a burial of those who were lost. To see it now, remade into a glistening ‘utopia’ under the rule of a Deity? It does not sit well with me at all” she finished venting her choice of words carefully.

Once the exchange was finished, the Arbiter came down from her positioning and became somewhat eye level to the Maiden. She would accept the potential trade of information- though she seemed a little bit loose in her declaration. Another team had already entered into the Rift; but then it dawned on Mirabelle.

So…people was here when we came out…and just LEFT US THERE?!” she said now clearly upset. She almost agreed to the knowledge of their identities but she would also hear the knowledge of the persons whom was with her. She would start to speak about Isabella for a moment which causes Mirabelle to smile a little bit.

You know, you’d think I knew a lot about her…but there are some things that even I believe should remain a secret and in the past. Whatever occurred with her in the past is her business- not mine. I know a lot, and while I can easily ask her myself- id rather not let a foreign entity pry into it. Or is that your going to tell me she was a Witness to Abzu, with those eyes of hers. She’s already told me that as well, and while I condemned her at first…it wasn’t all her fault. She came back with the original four Divinities to try and help save our world…and a lot of other things too”.

What you can do for me, though…is tell me the identities of those who went in after us…and what exactly transpired prior to them entering and when my team and I came back” she paused, as a sliver of bitterness washed over her. "You tell me that, and I'll promise to tell you everything I've gathered pertaining to the Rift" she said in an assuring tone. She had more gather but she was curious by the information possibly being presented to her as well.

Reactions: Uverdore9

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle’s attention to the Arbiter’s words momentarily swayed- her focus being on what happened in the rift- though it wasn’t like she didn’t hear her either way. Her words soothed the maiden’s bitter temperament- but it wasn’t enough to quell the negative feelings she harbored in her heart. The woman chalked up Mirabelle to a single title: A Sanguine Soul, which was pleasantly accepted by the Jinchuriki. She folded her arms and adjusted her posture to be a bit more relaxed.

While your Lady and her…children, might have wronged me directly…it wronged the memories of the fallen brothers and sisters of Chungsu. Over there…” she pointed towards a specific location; which based on her own memory of this place was once a little shop she hanged out with her sister and friends. “That use to be a local store, where I would play and have fun with sister…” she then turned into another direction. “I once lived nearby down that road…but all that remains now is a bitter memory of finding the corpses of my mother and sister” she said, now turning back to the Arbiter.

This place was once a home to thousands…and it was reduced to nothing in a single instance…but at least the memories of those who survived can be somewhat at ease, as this was eventually nothing more than a burial of those who were lost. To see it now, remade into a glistening ‘utopia’ under the rule of a Deity? It does not sit well with me at all” she finished venting her choice of words carefully.

Once the exchange was finished, the Arbiter came down from her positioning and became somewhat eye level to the Maiden. She would accept the potential trade of information- though she seemed a little bit loose in her declaration. Another team had already entered into the Rift; but then it dawned on Mirabelle.

So…people was here when we came out…and just LEFT US THERE?!” she said now clearly upset. She almost agreed to the knowledge of their identities but she would also hear the knowledge of the persons whom was with her. She would start to speak about Isabella for a moment which causes Mirabelle to smile a little bit.

You know, you’d think I knew a lot about her…but there are some things that even I believe should remain a secret and in the past. Whatever occurred with her in the past is her business- not mine. I know a lot, and while I can easily ask her myself- id rather not let a foreign entity pry into it. Or is that your going to tell me she was a Witness to Abzu, with those eyes of hers. She’s already told me that as well, and while I condemned her at first…it wasn’t all her fault. She came back with the original four Divinities to try and help save our world…and a lot of other things too”.

What you can do for me, though…is tell me the identities of those who went in after us…and what exactly transpired prior to them entering and when my team and I came back” she paused, as a sliver of bitterness washed over her. "You tell me that, and I'll promise to tell you everything I've gathered pertaining to the Rift" she said in an assuring tone. She had more gather but she was curious by the information possibly being presented to her as well.
Solanaceae Interaction

Curious. The woman spoke of memories and their sustainment as though eternal stagnation in time was the method of keeping them in tact, yet she also spoke to the admittance that through the development of a new civilization amid the mistakes and tragedies of the past's lingering ashes was in fact a means of having their memories put into a place where they could "be somewhat at ease." This approach -a sort of double standard- perplexed the Celestial. Was it a bad thing or a good thing that Solanaceae now existed where it stood? Was it something that stirred anguish in the woman's heart, or promoted peace of mind and ease? Once more, the Arbiter felt the air of one who seemed desperate to justify their own hatred toward something, despite their lack of readiness to truly commit to the emotion in full.. Regardless however, the woman was ready to move on from the particular subject, and given her current state of mind, the Arbiter ruled that it was likely more worthwhile to avoid trying to convince her of anything now, leaving such mind-changing opportunity for whatever possible future interactions might come.
The Arbiter continued to pay close attention as the woman spoke on. The mention of her relation to the red-haired woman and the condition in which she holds their relationship to the standard of; unwilling to pry into the details of her life, willing to grant her privacy, hoping that she would instead share what she felt was appropriate when it was appropriate. A fair assessment, one that was elevated as a virtuous approach and surely would have brought an honest smile to the Arbiter's face if she had the means to reflect one. Yet despite the value that was seemingly found in such words, the Arbiter instead settled into an intense focus on the subject that followed.. The woman began to talk of having condemned her comrade, speaking of her as being a "Witness to Abzu, with those eyes of hers." This drew a considerable parallel to the Being as they began to recall the events that had transpired previously, just prior to the departure of the second party. Abzu was no small name to speak of, and to have it brought to the attention of the Celestial Being in the form of how the Father of Creation had influence over the mortal world in a particular fashion was enough to stir considerable contemplation within. Making a mental note of the details that had come to subtle light to the Arbiter, they awaited for the final decision to be made by the woman before moving to respond in kind.
"First was a masked individual, one who wore his scars as reflections of his anguish that he saw fit to compare contrary to others; a Divergent Soul that introduced himself not to me but another as Obito Uchiha. Then a bright heart with a lovely demeanor, yet one that felt a depth of sorrow and misfortune that otherwise belied her outward impression. Her name was never spoken in my presence, so I do not know it. Yet she identified herself as a Swordswoman. One that was no mere Samurai, nor an ordinary soldier. Her eyes were far from shallow, which spoke to the capacity of her spirit." The Arbiter began to identify each of the party one after the other to the best of their recollection, as the woman had requested. While the Being didn't inherently expect what she aimed to share to be enough to convince the woman to share what she had to offer, so instead found it more of a curious effort to simply gauge the woman's own sense of honesty and commitment. After having declared two of the party members thus far, one remained. "Finally, a boy of fiery youth; capable, headstrong, defiant against even his own better judgements. An Honest Soul that had introduced himself not to me but another as Emiya Shiro. This Honest Soul had interacted with your companion, albeit while she was unconscious, which was a peculiar sort of behavior. Not long after mincing words with the air surrounding the woman, he then proceeded to draw a rather strange blade, to which he used as a means to swipe at the air between them. No harm was visibly done to the woman, so certainly no harm had appeared meant for her, yet he himself coincidentally seemed to draw a wound of his own shortly after. From what, precisely, I could not tell." With that, the Arbiter drew to a steady conclusion of their retelling of the events as they could remember. While the whole truth didn't seem to be entirely included in the details of all that was said, the Arbiter knew that the woman had spoken previously of having not wished to know more than was willing to be given with regard to the history of the red-haired woman, so conveniently, they left out the details surrounding the contents of the rather one-sided conversation, among other things. From there, the Celestial remained silent, showing that they had finished sharing what they had to offer to the request asked of them, now awaiting the response and decision of the woman.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Solanaceae Interaction

Curious. The woman spoke of memories and their sustainment as though eternal stagnation in time was the method of keeping them in tact, yet she also spoke to the admittance that through the development of a new civilization amid the mistakes and tragedies of the past's lingering ashes was in fact a means of having their memories put into a place where they could "be somewhat at ease." This approach -a sort of double standard- perplexed the Celestial. Was it a bad thing or a good thing that Solanaceae now existed where it stood? Was it something that stirred anguish in the woman's heart, or promoted peace of mind and ease? Once more, the Arbiter felt the air of one who seemed desperate to justify their own hatred toward something, despite their lack of readiness to truly commit to the emotion in full.. Regardless however, the woman was ready to move on from the particular subject, and given her current state of mind, the Arbiter ruled that it was likely more worthwhile to avoid trying to convince her of anything now, leaving such mind-changing opportunity for whatever possible future interactions might come.

The Arbiter continued to pay close attention as the woman spoke on. The mention of her relation to the red-haired woman and the condition in which she holds their relationship to the standard of; unwilling to pry into the details of her life, willing to grant her privacy, hoping that she would instead share what she felt was appropriate when it was appropriate. A fair assessment, one that was elevated as a virtuous approach and surely would have brought an honest smile to the Arbiter's face if she had the means to reflect one. Yet despite the value that was seemingly found in such words, the Arbiter instead settled into an intense focus on the subject that followed.. The woman began to talk of having condemned her comrade, speaking of her as being a "Witness to Abzu, with those eyes of hers." This drew a considerable parallel to the Being as they began to recall the events that had transpired previously, just prior to the departure of the second party. Abzu was no small name to speak of, and to have it brought to the attention of the Celestial Being in the form of how the Father of Creation had influence over the mortal world in a particular fashion was enough to stir considerable contemplation within. Making a mental note of the details that had come to subtle light to the Arbiter, they awaited for the final decision to be made by the woman before moving to respond in kind.

"First was a masked individual, one who wore his scars as reflections of his anguish that he saw fit to compare contrary to others; a Divergent Soul that introduced himself not to me but another as Obito Uchiha. Then a bright heart with a lovely demeanor, yet one that felt a depth of sorrow and misfortune that otherwise belied her outward impression. Her name was never spoken in my presence, so I do not know it. Yet she identified herself as a Swordswoman. One that was no mere Samurai, nor an ordinary soldier. Her eyes were far from shallow, which spoke to the capacity of her spirit." The Arbiter began to identify each of the party one after the other to the best of their recollection, as the woman had requested. While the Being didn't inherently expect what she aimed to share to be enough to convince the woman to share what she had to offer, so instead found it more of a curious effort to simply gauge the woman's own sense of honesty and commitment. After having declared two of the party members thus far, one remained. "Finally, a boy of fiery youth; capable, headstrong, defiant against even his own better judgements. An Honest Soul that had introduced himself not to me but another as Emiya Shiro. This Honest Soul had interacted with your companion, albeit while she was unconscious, which was a peculiar sort of behavior. Not long after mincing words with the air surrounding the woman, he then proceeded to draw a rather strange blade, to which he used as a means to swipe at the air between them. No harm was visibly done to the woman, so certainly no harm had appeared meant for her, yet he himself coincidentally seemed to draw a wound of his own shortly after. From what, precisely, I could not tell." With that, the Arbiter drew to a steady conclusion of their retelling of the events as they could remember. While the whole truth didn't seem to be entirely included in the details of all that was said, the Arbiter knew that the woman had spoken previously of having not wished to know more than was willing to be given with regard to the history of the red-haired woman, so conveniently, they left out the details surrounding the contents of the rather one-sided conversation, among other things. From there, the Celestial remained silent, showing that they had finished sharing what they had to offer to the request asked of them, now awaiting the response and decision of the woman.
Mirabelle curiously tapped her feet in anticipation, the silken words of the Arbiter seeping into her subconscious as she spoke. One of the names, among all of them, immediately rang a bell. “Emiya?” she said in an almost startled tone- he…was her friend. While they weren’t the best of friends- she shared a common love for archery and swordsmanship with him while at other points in time would banter and do some crazy stuff. He was a good guy, though- it seems there was a lot more to his personality than he led on. It was at the moment the Arbiter said some…alarming words.

So, he struck Isabella…but left no marking…? Maybe it was a spiritual impairment or something…” she tried to make sense of it. However one thing she couldn’t ignore- it was the boiling annoyance, first of all he just left Mirabelle there…and secondly attacking Isabella while she was unconscious? There had to be more to it than the Arbiter might be withholding but…she was already giving her the information. It would be rude to demand more without at least sharing her own information.

Tch, I need to find Isabella…this doesn’t sound right…let alone I can’t question him cause the bastard’s in THERE RIGHT NOW!” she flared, blue flames escaping the corners of her lips unintentionally as it coiled around her. She turned to leave, but she knew she had something to do.

Fair is fair. As for the information, inside of the Rift- it sent my team and I to the past. It was about 13 years ago- right here in the city known as Chungsu. The heart and soul of commerce and militant power in the West. On that night, the city was razed to the ground by the Nine Tailed Fox, known as Kurama. The rift…is almost like a portal to the past, but it also might be possible to be sent into the future as well- but I’m not quite sure what to expect.
The Kyubi was powerful- enough that two Sage level shinobi and a Jounin got wiped out. We tried our best, but…no wonder what it did here all those years ago. One thing to note, the Mage King told me once that…the events of that night weren't a coincidence. I couldn’t get a concrete answer out of him, and perhaps…the answer to that is within there, that Rift. The second team, should they succeed in slaying the beast- maybe they’ll be able to uncover something that occurred that day beyond even our own knowledge. I hope that suffices for a trade of information?” she turned her head- wondering if the Arbiter wanted to entertain the conversation more.

"I do have one more thing to ask, if it doesn't require a trade after all. How does one gain audience with the Lady?" she curiously probed. "I have an idea I wish to speak with her about, or will you at least take note of it and let her know?"

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Solanaceae Interaction

Mirabelle curiously tapped her feet in anticipation, the silken words of the Arbiter seeping into her subconscious as she spoke. One of the names, among all of them, immediately rang a bell. “Emiya?” she said in an almost startled tone- he…was her friend. While they weren’t the best of friends- she shared a common love for archery and swordsmanship with him while at other points in time would banter and do some crazy stuff. He was a good guy, though- it seems there was a lot more to his personality than he led on. It was at the moment the Arbiter said some…alarming words.

So, he struck Isabella…but left no marking…? Maybe it was a spiritual impairment or something…” she tried to make sense of it. However one thing she couldn’t ignore- it was the boiling annoyance, first of all he just left Mirabelle there…and secondly attacking Isabella while she was unconscious? There had to be more to it than the Arbiter might be withholding but…she was already giving her the information. It would be rude to demand more without at least sharing her own information.

Tch, I need to find Isabella…this doesn’t sound right…let alone I can’t question him cause the bastard’s in THERE RIGHT NOW!” she flared, blue flames escaping the corners of her lips unintentionally as it coiled around her. She turned to leave, but she knew she had something to do.

Fair is fair. As for the information, inside of the Rift- it sent my team and I to the past. It was about 13 years ago- right here in the city known as Chungsu. The heart and soul of commerce and militant power in the West. On that night, the city was razed to the ground by the Nine Tailed Fox, known as Kurama. The rift…is almost like a portal to the past, but it also might be possible to be sent into the future as well- but I’m not quite sure what to expect.
The Kyubi was powerful- enough that two Sage level shinobi and a Jounin got wiped out. We tried our best, but…no wonder what it did here all those years ago. One thing to note, the Mage King told me once that…the events of that night weren't a coincidence. I couldn’t get a concrete answer out of him, and perhaps…the answer to that is within there, that Rift. The second team, should they succeed in slaying the beast- maybe they’ll be able to uncover something that occurred that day beyond even our own knowledge. I hope that suffices for a trade of information?” she turned her head- wondering if the Arbiter wanted to entertain the conversation more.

"I do have one more thing to ask, if it doesn't require a trade after all. How does one gain audience with the Lady?" she curiously probed. "I have an idea I wish to speak with her about, or will you at least take note of it and let her know?"

Back in the same thread for the same issue. Tell me this: how can you know that Isabella was attacked spiritually without Isabella never telling Mirabelle, or anyone for that matter, that something was off? Robin's description of what transpired was quite literally "as a means to swipe at the air between them." Per this account, Isabella was never struck and yet somehow you're making the leap to that she WAS. Had she told you that something happened to her Shinkaigan then maybe it could work. But you're basing this conclusion on nothing.

Also mentioning that Tsumukari is a "strange blade" is also a bit peculiar. The katana is pretty standard issue. It's abilities might be strange but just one look at it and coming to the conclusion that it is strange is also a bit odd.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Back in the same thread for the same issue. Tell me this: how can you know that Isabella was attacked spiritually without Isabella never telling Mirabelle, or anyone for that matter, that something was off? Robin's description of what transpired was quite literally "as a means to swipe at the air between them." Per this account, Isabella was never struck and yet somehow you're making the leap to that she WAS. Had she told you that something happened to her Shinkaigan then maybe it could work. But you're basing this conclusion on nothing.

Also mentioning that Tsumukari is a "strange blade" is also a bit peculiar. The katana is pretty standard issue. It's abilities might be strange but just one look at it and coming to the conclusion that it is strange is also a bit odd.
Solanaceae Interaction

As the woman began to relay her side of the deal, the Arbiter remained equally as indifferent in their demeanor as they had been thus far. In truth, much of what the woman was telling the Being, while quite groundbreaking in nature that promoted a sense of infinite possibilities that stemmed from the realm of the Rifts and what they could be capable of, it left much to be desired for the sheer specifics of where they stem from, or why they exist at all. Nevertheless, the information had its own sort of value and most certainly would not go to waste. With that however, the deal was truly finalized, which allowed for the Arbiter to steadily shift back into their original position beside the Rift, ready to await either the arrival of another -party or individual,- or the return of the prior party that had gone in most recently.
Just as the Arbiter began to settle back into their place, the woman proceeded to pose further questions, most of which seemed arbitrary in nature, which hinted to the Arbiter that they had no true reason to refuse the answers to them. Shifting their posture steadily to return attentiveness toward the woman, the Celestial began to address each question in sequence. "While our Lady has true love for all of her Children, rarely does she afford personal audiences; instead relying upon those such as myself to act in full on her behalf. Though that certainly does not mean she is so distant or indifferent. Quite often, the Lady takes to the streets of her domain, where she personally visits her people amid their businesses and homes to ensure all is well. Perhaps if you find yourself more frequent within these lands for the foreseeable future, you might yet have your chance at seeing her. Much more than that, I dare not promise." With that, the Arbiter allowed for silence to conclude their response. While they hadn't directly addressed the question of the Arbiter being willing to "take note of it" and "pass it along" their answer seemed to simply lie in the lack of a direct answer, or perhaps their final words were the answer, in their own way. No doubt that if requesting a mere audience was no small ask, to have one who is not only nameless to the Regent, but is also a stranger within Solanaceae, it would simply hold merit to say that without first making a name for oneself, no such special treatment would possibly be afforded.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Solanaceae Interaction

As the woman began to relay her side of the deal, the Arbiter remained equally as indifferent in their demeanor as they had been thus far. In truth, much of what the woman was telling the Being, while quite groundbreaking in nature that promoted a sense of infinite possibilities that stemmed from the realm of the Rifts and what they could be capable of, it left much to be desired for the sheer specifics of where they stem from, or why they exist at all. Nevertheless, the information had its own sort of value and most certainly would not go to waste. With that however, the deal was truly finalized, which allowed for the Arbiter to steadily shift back into their original position beside the Rift, ready to await either the arrival of another -party or individual,- or the return of the prior party that had gone in most recently.

Just as the Arbiter began to settle back into their place, the woman proceeded to pose further questions, most of which seemed arbitrary in nature, which hinted to the Arbiter that they had no true reason to refuse the answers to them. Shifting their posture steadily to return attentiveness toward the woman, the Celestial began to address each question in sequence. "While our Lady has true love for all of her Children, rarely does she afford personal audiences; instead relying upon those such as myself to act in full on her behalf. Though that certainly does not mean she is so distant or indifferent. Quite often, the Lady takes to the streets of her domain, where she personally visits her people amid their businesses and homes to ensure all is well. Perhaps if you find yourself more frequent within these lands for the foreseeable future, you might yet have your chance at seeing her. Much more than that, I dare not promise." With that, the Arbiter allowed for silence to conclude their response. While they hadn't directly addressed the question of the Arbiter being willing to "take note of it" and "pass it along" their answer seemed to simply lie in the lack of a direct answer, or perhaps their final words were the answer, in their own way. No doubt that if requesting a mere audience was no small ask, to have one who is not only nameless to the Regent, but is also a stranger within Solanaceae, it would simply hold merit to say that without first making a name for oneself, no such special treatment would possibly be afforded.
With the Arbiter providing the simplest of information of those being present- Mirabelle simply made note of it and smiled a little bit. “Well, Emiya’s got some balls just leaving me there like that, I’m sure he’ll hear from me very soon…” she said though turning into a frown. The words that the Arbiter spoke left more questions than answers.

However she would have also answered the question of seeking an audience with their Lady. It wasn’t what Mirabelle wanted to hear- and quite frankly didn’t amount to much minus the very rare chance of her making a public appearance but also implying should she remain in City of Stars- she folded her arms and started to walk away, not before stopping once more.

Well; I’ll keep that in mind. I forgot, name’s Mirabelle- nice meeting you Angiel” she gave the Arbiter one of her trademark nicknames. She started heading back to her original plan, training. She’ll come back at a later date- having more pending issues to deal with. “Wonder if Izzybella is still nearby…” she pondered leaving the City of Stars behind.

She would glance once more, shrugging off the feeling she had and wondered off.

Leaving Landmark Towards:
Shinramoto ( LM 12)

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Returning from the Kurama Rift. Additionally, receiving experiences and Chakra from Clone at Innovus.

Emiya emerged from the hole in space time triumphant. With a glance he could tell that his intuition was correct, and that the three previous participants of the Rift, including Mira and Isabella, had managed to recover in the presumed safety of Solanaceae. Or at least that was his hope, and not that they had been otherwise spirited away for nefarious purposes.

He turned to the Arbiter and made good on his word, telling the Arbiter what they already knew. That the Rift lead to an instance of the past, a slice of history of the land it now found itself protector of. A moment crystallized and frozen in time, replaying the destruction of Chungsu and the actions of the Rampaging Beast that caused it. Aside from that he could only speculate. Mira and her team had gone in and failed, then Emiya and his team had entered and succeeded, but the Rift remained. Chances were that this "window" into the past was a permanent fixture now, and measures may have to be taken to prevent innocent, unassuming people from accidentally traversing it.

At that moment Emiya went silent, his eyes glazed over growing dull for a moment as though his mind was occupied. He cleared his throat, an unexpected feeling of it being tightened caused him discomfort as he was made aware of the events that had just transpired within Innovus. Under his breath he muttered to himself in disbelief.

"Forge a... shit..."

He cleared his throat again, the experience of his clone affecting him just a little more than it perhaps should have, though his concerns were justified given that he'd been threatened once again by a Voidlord.

"Thanks for the hospitality you've given us so far, but something urgent has come up. I hope what info we gleaned from the rift helps you to manage and maintain it for now. Obito, Musashi, take these so we can keep in touch. This was, terrifyingly, fun."

Emiya produced a number of scrolls and inscribed them with the same formula and signature, creating three scrolls that were identically linked, handing one to each of his allies from the Rift. With the scrolls handed out he gave the pair an unconvincing smile and vanished.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

(Kanki: Kyojin no Jidai) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of Titans
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Considered the father technique of Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, Epoch of Titans uses the Surge of Evocation's ability to teleport objects and Surgebinders to the Throne, and return them to the field.

The Wandering Sea - Bending Space

The user, instead of applying this technique to their own body, can manifest Prana around any object or feature of the terrain to teleport it to the Throne and return it immediately or with a delayed timer. The teleported object can either reappear in a new location instantly, in the same manner as the user's own teleportation, or the user can set a delay of up to four turns and it will return on the first turn after the said number of turn elapses (e.g. a delay of 4 turns, the casting of this jutsu counting as the 1st, means it will reappear at the beginning of the user's 5th turn). The user can also create a technique or familiar with an aura of prana, which can only take affect in the same turn it is created, that allows the technique to teleport itself to a new location. This applies to virtually all type of jutsu except those which are streamed, as the user would find themselves unable to progress to this technique before the other reaches its end. This application occurs in the same timeframe as the jutsu cast and offensive jutsu teleported in this manner must reappear a minimum of five-meters away from any opponents unless the user is also within short-range of that opponent, in which it must reappear at least one meter away. The user cannot teleport any object or jutsu to or from a 1-meter distance from any opponents. However this entire variant cannot be applied to the opponent's jutsus which exceed B-Rank in chakra and it cannot be used on Noble Phantasms or Custom Weapons.

The Everlasting Heaven - Warping Time

This variant involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing. If the user reappears within less than a meter of the opponent, the opponent can react with any instant, passive or freeform or chakraless technique. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. The instant use of this technique, which doesn't take a slot in the timefreame, is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy already exists within their chakra systems. Thrice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability (S-Rank) to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every three turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used three per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

Chakra: 790 + 95 (10% of Clones' remaining Chakra) = 885. 885 - 20 (Scrolls) -30 (Epoch) = 835.

Leaving Landmark. Teleporting to Dawnport.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Returning from the Kurama Rift. Additionally, receiving experiences and Chakra from Clone at Innovus.

Emiya emerged from the hole in space time triumphant. With a glance he could tell that his intuition was correct, and that the three previous participants of the Rift, including Mira and Isabella, had managed to recover in the presumed safety of Solanaceae. Or at least that was his hope, and not that they had been otherwise spirited away for nefarious purposes.
He turned to the Arbiter and made good on his word, telling the Arbiter what they already knew. That the Rift lead to an instance of the past, a slice of history of the land it now found itself protector of. A moment crystallized and frozen in time, replaying the destruction of Chungsu and the actions of the Rampaging Beast that caused it. Aside from that he could only speculate. Mira and her team had gone in and failed, then Emiya and his team had entered and succeeded, but the Rift remained. Chances were that this "window" into the past was a permanent fixture now, and measures may have to be taken to prevent innocent, unassuming people from accidentally traversing it.
At that moment Emiya went silent, his eyes glazed over growing dull for a moment as though his mind was occupied. He cleared his throat, an unexpected feeling of it being tightened caused him discomfort as he was made aware of the events that had just transpired within Innovus. Under his breath he muttered to himself in disbelief.

"Forge a... shit..."

He cleared his throat again, the experience of his clone affecting him just a little more than it perhaps should have, though his concerns were justified given that he'd been threatened once again by a Voidlord.
"Thanks for the hospitality you've given us so far, but something urgent has come up. I hope what info we gleaned from the rift helps you to manage and maintain it for now. Obito, Musashi, take these so we can keep in touch. This was, terrifyingly, fun."

Emiya produced a number of scrolls and inscribed them with the same formula and signature, creating three scrolls that were identically linked, handing one to each of his allies from the Rift. With the scrolls handed out he gave the pair an unconvincing smile and vanished.

Description: The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

Description: Considered the father technique of Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, Epoch of Titans uses the Surge of Evocation's ability to teleport objects and Surgebinders to the Throne, and return them to the field.

The user, instead of applying this technique to their own body, can manifest Prana around any object or feature of the terrain to teleport it to the Throne and return it immediately or with a delayed timer. The teleported object can either reappear in a new location instantly, in the same manner as the user's own teleportation, or the user can set a delay of up to four turns and it will return on the first turn after the said number of turn elapses (e.g. a delay of 4 turns, the casting of this jutsu counting as the 1st, means it will reappear at the beginning of the user's 5th turn). The user can also create a technique or familiar with an aura of prana, which can only take affect in the same turn it is created, that allows the technique to teleport itself to a new location. This applies to virtually all type of jutsu except those which are streamed, as the user would find themselves unable to progress to this technique before the other reaches its end. This application occurs in the same timeframe as the jutsu cast and offensive jutsu teleported in this manner must reappear a minimum of five-meters away from any opponents unless the user is also within short-range of that opponent, in which it must reappear at least one meter away. The user cannot teleport any object or jutsu to or from a 1-meter distance from any opponents. However this entire variant cannot be applied to the opponent's jutsus which exceed B-Rank in chakra and it cannot be used on Noble Phantasms or Custom Weapons.

This variant involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing. If the user reappears within less than a meter of the opponent, the opponent can react with any instant, passive or freeform or chakraless technique. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. The instant use of this technique, which doesn't take a slot in the timefreame, is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy already exists within their chakra systems. Thrice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability (S-Rank) to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every three turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used three per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

Chakra: 790 + 95 (10% of Clones' remaining Chakra) = 885. 885 - 20 (Scrolls) -30 (Epoch) = 835.
Obito would take the scroll from Emiya, giving him and Musashi a respectful nod. Before a swirling vortex engulfed him, causing the Uchiha to vanish entirely, as he entered the Kamui dimension. Teleporting out of the ruins of Chungsu and heading for the marketplace of Degarashan (019)

LLM

( Dojutsu: Kamui ) - Eye Technique: Authority of the Gods
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (70)
Damage points: 100 ( -20 per use )
Description: Kamui is a set of abilities born in Obito Uchiha's eyes. Differentiating from normal MS techniques, some of Kamui's abilities are accessible to Obito without having to activate his MS and using only his Right 3 Tomoe Sharingan as is the case of his (Isō Idō no Jutsu) - Phasing Migration Technique. A Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou Sharingan eye to link this reality to an unknown alternate dimension is the key ability of both the Right and Left MS eyes of Obito Uchiha. While his right eye has the ability to absorb and teleport things into that dimension (even Obito himself) by proximity and acting as a portal itself (that draws things to it, much like a miniature black hole), the left eye creates the same type of portal but on focal point, much like the workings of Amaterasu (albeit somewhat slower acting). At a given point in his early life, Obito gave his left eye to Hatake Kakashi. In this way, while Obito retained the self-teleportation abilities of his right eye, Kakashi was bestowed with the ranged version of those abilities in his left eye. While Obito showed the ability to activate his right eye's abilities without having to activate his MS, Kakashi always needed to activate his MS to use Kamui. The main difference is that once Obito activates his MS, the speed at which he can absorb something or himself drastically increases as well as the size of what he can absorb and the pull of the "portal" itself, making it coming into close range of him quite dangerous, while his normal use of the technique takes a couple of seconds to fully absorb something and can never target things bigger than himself. This form of teleportation can be used to travel in the normal world in a virtually instant manner. The user will teleport himself to the alternate dimension and then teleport back into the normal world in another location. Another difference initially noted was that is that while Kakashi could send something into said dimension through his use of Kamui, he could not retrieve it, something that Obito is capable off and has mastered to a great extent, proving capable of even adding great momentum and speed to the objects he retrieves, using them as projectiles to attack. However, after his fight with Obito, Kakashi eventually learned how to teleport himself in and out of the same dimension. This ability however, puts a great toll on him and he can only do it a very limited number of times during which he can only teleport himself. Should one gain a Dual MS Obito or an Advanced Kakashi bio, they will have access to both variants.
Note: Obito needs to be tangible to use his absorption abilities and he can use them 6 times per battle. If used with his MS active, its duration is decreased by 1 turn per use.
Note: Kakashi can use it up to 4 times, requiring him to have his MS active and reducing its duration by 1 turn per use, while severely draining his chakra, making it a forbidden rank technique for him to use.
Note: The speed of the right eye is dependent on the state the eye is in. With 3T active, the portal expands and absorbs the target at 30 speed and with MS active, this becomes 40, and increases to 50 when Dual MS is used. The ranged variant can only be used with MS active and moves at 50 speed.
Note: Dual MS Obito can make use of each side a collective 7 times, the ranged variant requiring his MS to be active and reduces its duration by 1 turn per use. Advanced Kakashis can make use of both sides a collective 5 times, each requiring his Mangekyou to be active and reduces its duration by one turn

Reactions: Keotsu

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Coming From: Noodle Panhandle (002)

Kōtetsu arrived in what used to be the Ruins of Chungsu. Whatever he was feeling regarding the disappearance of Ada and her inn was once again replaced by an overwhelming sense of calm. A puzzled look stretched across his face in realization of the sudden change of emotion within him. He knew it was unnatural, but wasn’t sure how or why it was happening.

“Kōtetsu,” Sirris called telepathically from within. “Look at that.”

The Inuzuka turned his gaze upward to the burning star in the sky that was being held up by a pristine white tower. It was the source of shimmering light that he’d seen all that way back in Degarashan. “What is that?” Solaire asked, but his packbrother didn’t have an answer for him.

“Ignore it,” Kōtetsu commanded. “We just need to do what we came for. Solaire, you’ll head home ahead of us as planned, and we’ll meet up with you once we’re done here.”

The ninken nodded. He tore his eyes from the tower and headed east at full sprint, aiming to make it to Zhouhua before nightfall. Kōtetsu also turned his attention from the tower and took in the great city of Solanaceae. Where only ruins once stood was now a sprawling city with shimmering buildings made of brilliant marble, obsidian, and granite. The more he explored the more impressed he became. The city was much more magnificent than it was before its destruction when he called it home, yet his gaze kept drifting back to the glimmering white tower that was said to house Aureliana, the Goddess of Wisdom.

Picking up bits and pieces of conversation as he explored the city, the Inuzuka eventually found the rift he’d heard so many rumors about. There were more scattered across the world, but this was the first time he’d seen one in person. He approached the tear in reality but came to a stop a short distance away after taking notice of a hooded figure standing in its vicinity. Appearing to be a woman due to the metal armor of silver and gold that she was clad in, the figure had a white silk hood draped over her head. He attempted to make out her features, but all he could see was a faceless blackness that seemed to sway as he looked at her.

“Kyuu?” came Muninn’s voice from atop his head, wondering who this strange figure was.

Kōtetsu gently took her in his hand and released her onto his shoulder, where the fylgjur burrowed beneath fur pelt and lodged herself under the gold-trimmed white armor on his shoulder.

-Solaire Leaving Landmark-

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming From: Noodle Panhandle (002)
Kōtetsu arrived in what used to be the Ruins of Chungsu. Whatever he was feeling regarding the disappearance of Ada and her inn was once again replaced by an overwhelming sense of calm. A puzzled look stretched across his face in realization of the sudden change of emotion within him. He knew it was unnatural, but wasn’t sure how or why it was happening.
“Kōtetsu,” Sirris called telepathically from within. “Look at that.”
The Inuzuka turned his gaze upward to the burning star in the sky that was being held up by a pristine white tower. It was the source of shimmering light that he’d seen all that way back in Degarashan. “What is that?” Solaire asked, but his packbrother didn’t have an answer for him.
“Ignore it,” Kōtetsu commanded. “We just need to do what we came for. Solaire, you’ll head home ahead of us as planned, and we’ll meet up with you once we’re done here.”
The ninken nodded. He tore his eyes from the tower and headed east at full sprint, aiming to make it to Zhouhua before nightfall. Kōtetsu also turned his attention from the tower and took in the great city of Solanaceae. Where only ruins once stood was now a sprawling city with shimmering buildings made of brilliant marble, obsidian, and granite. The more he explored the more impressed he became. The city was much more magnificent than it was before its destruction when he called it home, yet his gaze kept drifting back to the glimmering white tower that was said to house Aureliana, the Goddess of Wisdom.
Picking up bits and pieces of conversation as he explored the city, the Inuzuka eventually found the rift he’d heard so many rumors about. There were more scattered across the world, but this was the first time he’d seen one in person. He approached the tear in reality but came to a stop a short distance away after taking notice of a hooded figure standing in its vicinity. Appearing to be a woman due to the metal armor of silver and gold that she was clad in, the figure had a white silk hood draped over her head. He attempted to make out her features, but all he could see was a faceless blackness that seemed to sway as he looked at her.
“Kyuu?” came Muninn’s voice from atop his head, wondering who this strange figure was.
Kōtetsu gently took her in his hand and released her onto his shoulder, where the fylgjur burrowed beneath fur pelt and lodged herself under the gold-trimmed white armor on his shoulder.
-Solaire Leaving Landmark-
Solanaceae Interaction

Little of event had transpired in some time since the last party of three had stepped through and back again from the Rift that had steadily become known for being a historical lapse in space-time, wherein it takes those that step through it to a fixed point in time within Chungsu; specifically, during its catastrophic destruction from the onslaught of the Nine-Tailed demon, Kurama. While this moment in time was oddly specific and true to its historical markers, it hardly seemed to cause much sway in the known outcome of such events as Champions of this world openly braved the tribulations of such a task with little in the way of reasonable expectation for what might come of such interference. While one party was beaten by such a mighty foe, another seemed to make it through with victory scraping at their backs, neither outcome resulted in anything different to the world at large. The Rift did not distort nor disappear, neither did any of the events within the Rift cause recognizable change to the world as if to suggest any tampering with time, regardless of whether the challengers were victorious or
not. Instead, despite the answers that were soundly gathered thus far, still so much remained a mystery, so surely there would be no shortage of future investigators to come...
... And come they did. Shifting in place with feet hovering above the ground in something of an angelic pose, the Arbiter steadily glided across the air as the tendrils of vibrant energy guided their pathing with the gentlest of caressing motions across the ground and any surrounding surfaces; as if to "sense" for what might be around before being followed by the Arbiter's movement. The celestial Being moved to bring attention upon a man of a bulky stature and sported quite tribal attire, who had seemingly only recently come to pay a visit to the City of Stars. Truly he stuck out like quite the sore thumb, even among the robust diversity that Solanaceae boasted. In truth, it was hardly difficult to note his status of "new arrival" by his inquisitive eyes that pierced about from one monument of Solanaceae architecture to another; a look similar to that of an animal exposed to an unfamiliar ecology, making them uncertain of whether to feel at ease, or at risk in the face of such new stimuli. Despite his probable wariness, the Arbiter opted to engage first, taking notice of his attentiveness for her position, as well as that of the Rift itself she "guarded," but also that of the Star that ever radiated in the sky above.
After having settled in a facing toward that of the man, the Arbiter provided a gentle gesture in the form of a soft wave toward him, aimed at encouraging recognition of his place among Her attention. "Truly beautiful, is it not? Many Children of this realm have come to call it the "Chungsu Star." I imagine you might come to call it the same, should you wish to find peace among its warmth." As the Arbiter began to speak, the very air around her began to permeate a similar sense of calm that Solanaceae seemed to embody. Yet unlike the city as a whole, hers was truly backed by the harmony of her seraphic voice that echoed softly upon the senses as each word fell upon them. While one could hardly call it a "force," it was certainly something that could only be expected from one that had either uncanny charisma, or is otherwise blessed with the capacity for emotional imbuement. Either way, her intentions were left for interpretation only long enough for her to continue to speak further. ".. But where are my manners? Please, be welcome, Child of Creation, to Solanaceae. I imagine you've come with intent behind your venture. Perhaps I might be able to provide you some small aid, if you but only have the want to ask, and I have the means to provide it."".. But where are my manners? Please, be welcome, Child of Creation, to Solanaceae. I imagine you've come with intent behind your venture. Perhaps I might be able to provide you some small aid, if you but only have the want to ask, and I have the means to provide it."

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Solanaceae Interaction

Little of event had transpired in some time since the last party of three had stepped through and back again from the Rift that had steadily become known for being a historical lapse in space-time, wherein it takes those that step through it to a fixed point in time within Chungsu; specifically, during its catastrophic destruction from the onslaught of the Nine-Tailed demon, Kurama. While this moment in time was oddly specific and true to its historical markers, it hardly seemed to cause much sway in the known outcome of such events as Champions of this world openly braved the tribulations of such a task with little in the way of reasonable expectation for what might come of such interference. While one party was beaten by such a mighty foe, another seemed to make it through with victory scraping at their backs, neither outcome resulted in anything different to the world at large. The Rift did not distort nor disappear, neither did any of the events within the Rift cause recognizable change to the world as if to suggest any tampering with time, regardless of whether the challengers were victorious or
not. Instead, despite the answers that were soundly gathered thus far, still so much remained a mystery, so surely there would be no shortage of future investigators to come...
... And come they did. Shifting in place with feet hovering above the ground in something of an angelic pose, the Arbiter steadily glided across the air as the tendrils of vibrant energy guided their pathing with the gentlest of caressing motions across the ground and any surrounding surfaces; as if to "sense" for what might be around before being followed by the Arbiter's movement. The celestial Being moved to bring attention upon a man of a bulky stature and sported quite tribal attire, who had seemingly only recently come to pay a visit to the City of Stars. Truly he stuck out like quite the sore thumb, even among the robust diversity that Solanaceae boasted. In truth, it was hardly difficult to note his status of "new arrival" by his inquisitive eyes that pierced about from one monument of Solanaceae architecture to another; a look similar to that of an animal exposed to an unfamiliar ecology, making them uncertain of whether to feel at ease, or at risk in the face of such new stimuli. Despite his probable wariness, the Arbiter opted to engage first, taking notice of his attentiveness for her position, as well as that of the Rift itself she "guarded," but also that of the Star that ever radiated in the sky above.
After having settled in a facing toward that of the man, the Arbiter provided a gentle gesture in the form of a soft wave toward him, aimed at encouraging recognition of his place among Her attention. "Truly beautiful, is it not? Many Children of this realm have come to call it the "Chungsu Star." I imagine you might come to call it the same, should you wish to find peace among its warmth." As the Arbiter began to speak, the very air around her began to permeate a similar sense of calm that Solanaceae seemed to embody. Yet unlike the city as a whole, hers was truly backed by the harmony of her seraphic voice that echoed softly upon the senses as each word fell upon them. While one could hardly call it a "force," it was certainly something that could only be expected from one that had either uncanny charisma, or is otherwise blessed with the capacity for emotional imbuement. Either way, her intentions were left for interpretation only long enough for her to continue to speak further. ".. But where are my manners? Please, be welcome, Child of Creation, to Solanaceae. I imagine you've come with intent behind your venture. Perhaps I might be able to provide you some small aid, if you but only have the want to ask, and I have the means to provide it."".. But where are my manners? Please, be welcome, Child of Creation, to Solanaceae. I imagine you've come with intent behind your venture. Perhaps I might be able to provide you some small aid, if you but only have the want to ask, and I have the means to provide it."
Kōtetsu knew humans well. They varied greatly, coming in on shapes and scents. On the opposite side of the rift stood a woman draped in flowing robes of autumn, with blazing reds contrasted with regal blues and hints of gold. She had piercing light blue eyes and several blades held fast to her by a black scabbard holster. The Inuzuka could tell that she was human, one that gave on an impossibly familiar scent of an old, and close friend. On the other hand, he could tell that there was nothing human about the faceless woman, and though the swordswoman’s presence briefly overshadowed that of hers, the woman clad in silver and gold spoke, once more gaining his attention.

She commented on the celestial body that shimmered its light throughout the land, sharing with him that it was called the "Chungsu Star." As she spoke the same calming feeling Kōtetsu experienced numerous times since entering the borders of Solanaceae washed over him once again. Her seraphic voice echoed softly upon his as enhanced sense as each word fell upon them.

Now he was sure of it. That there was something about not only this light but the voice of the faceless one. While it did not harm, he didn’t enjoy having his emotions manipulated. Even if he was drowning from the guilt weighing him down, having it replaced with a sense of comfort and calmness when he did nothing to relive it himself made him feel nothing but anger.

Only after she welcomed him and offered to provide aid did Kōtetsu speak, opting to avoid asking about the influence her voice had. “You can keep your star,” he said with a hint of disdain in his voice. No matter how much time passed, or how dazzling it became, Chungsu was never a place that the Inuzuka would permanently return to. “This place used to be my home in the past, but in reality, it was more like a prison. Now that it's home to you and your kind, I hope it fares better than it did in the past.”

He sighed and pulled himself free of the painful memories of the past, focusing instead on what he needed to do in the present. “I came here after hearing rumors of rifts in space and time,” he informed her. “I’m unsure where they lead or what to expect inside, so I need information regarding this one if you have any.” He pointed to the rift beside her as he spoke. She had offered him aid, but Kōtetsu knew from experience that nothing was ever given for free.

@Keotsu

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Forge a... shit..."

Obito would take the scroll from Emiya, giving him and Musashi a respectful nod. Before a swirling vortex engulfed him, causing the Uchiha to vanish entirely, as he entered the Kamui dimension. Teleporting out of the ruins of Chungsu and heading for the marketplace of Degarashan (019)

LLM

( Dojutsu: Kamui ) - Eye Technique: Authority of the Gods
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (70)
Damage points: 100 ( -20 per use )
Description: Kamui is a set of abilities born in Obito Uchiha's eyes. Differentiating from normal MS techniques, some of Kamui's abilities are accessible to Obito without having to activate his MS and using only his Right 3 Tomoe Sharingan as is the case of his (Isō Idō no Jutsu) - Phasing Migration Technique. A Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou Sharingan eye to link this reality to an unknown alternate dimension is the key ability of both the Right and Left MS eyes of Obito Uchiha. While his right eye has the ability to absorb and teleport things into that dimension (even Obito himself) by proximity and acting as a portal itself (that draws things to it, much like a miniature black hole), the left eye creates the same type of portal but on focal point, much like the workings of Amaterasu (albeit somewhat slower acting). At a given point in his early life, Obito gave his left eye to Hatake Kakashi. In this way, while Obito retained the self-teleportation abilities of his right eye, Kakashi was bestowed with the ranged version of those abilities in his left eye. While Obito showed the ability to activate his right eye's abilities without having to activate his MS, Kakashi always needed to activate his MS to use Kamui. The main difference is that once Obito activates his MS, the speed at which he can absorb something or himself drastically increases as well as the size of what he can absorb and the pull of the "portal" itself, making it coming into close range of him quite dangerous, while his normal use of the technique takes a couple of seconds to fully absorb something and can never target things bigger than himself. This form of teleportation can be used to travel in the normal world in a virtually instant manner. The user will teleport himself to the alternate dimension and then teleport back into the normal world in another location. Another difference initially noted was that is that while Kakashi could send something into said dimension through his use of Kamui, he could not retrieve it, something that Obito is capable off and has mastered to a great extent, proving capable of even adding great momentum and speed to the objects he retrieves, using them as projectiles to attack. However, after his fight with Obito, Kakashi eventually learned how to teleport himself in and out of the same dimension. This ability however, puts a great toll on him and he can only do it a very limited number of times during which he can only teleport himself. Should one gain a Dual MS Obito or an Advanced Kakashi bio, they will have access to both variants.
Note: Obito needs to be tangible to use his absorption abilities and he can use them 6 times per battle. If used with his MS active, its duration is decreased by 1 turn per use.
Note: Kakashi can use it up to 4 times, requiring him to have his MS active and reducing its duration by 1 turn per use, while severely draining his chakra, making it a forbidden rank technique for him to use.
Note: The speed of the right eye is dependent on the state the eye is in. With 3T active, the portal expands and absorbs the target at 30 speed and with MS active, this becomes 40, and increases to 50 when Dual MS is used. The ranged variant can only be used with MS active and moves at 50 speed.
Note: Dual MS Obito can make use of each side a collective 7 times, the ranged variant requiring his MS to be active and reduces its duration by 1 turn per use. Advanced Kakashis can make use of both sides a collective 5 times, each requiring his Mangekyou to be active and reduces its duration by one turn
Kōtetsu knew humans well. They varied greatly, coming in on shapes and scents. On the opposite side of the rift stood a woman draped in flowing robes of autumn, with blazing reds contrasted with regal blues and hints of gold. She had piercing light blue eyes and several blades held fast to her by a black scabbard holster. The Inuzuka could tell that she was human, one that gave on an impossibly familiar scent of an old, and close friend. On the other hand, he could tell that there was nothing human about the faceless woman, and though the swordswoman’s presence briefly overshadowed that of hers, the woman clad in silver and gold spoke, once more gaining his attention.
She commented on the celestial body that shimmered its light throughout the land, sharing with him that it was called the "Chungsu Star." As she spoke the same calming feeling Kōtetsu experienced numerous times since entering the borders of Solanaceae washed over him once again. Her seraphic voice echoed softly upon his as enhanced sense as each word fell upon them.
Now he was sure of it. That there was something about not only this light but the voice of the faceless one. While it did not harm, he didn’t enjoy having his emotions manipulated. Even if he was drowning from the guilt weighing him down, having it replaced with a sense of comfort and calmness when he did nothing to relive it himself made him feel nothing but anger.
Only after she welcomed him and offered to provide aid did Kōtetsu speak, opting to avoid asking about the influence her voice had. “You can keep your star,” he said with a hint of disdain in his voice. No matter how much time passed, or how dazzling it became, Chungsu was never a place that the Inuzuka would permanently return to. “This place used to be my home in the past, but in reality, it was more like a prison. Now that it's home to you and your kind, I hope it fares better than it did in the past.”
He sighed and pulled himself free of the painful memories of the past, focusing instead on what he needed to do in the present. “I came here after hearing rumors of rifts in space and time,” he informed her. “I’m unsure where they lead or what to expect inside, so I need information regarding this one if you have any.” He pointed to the rift beside her as he spoke. She had offered him aid, but Kōtetsu knew from experience that nothing was ever given for free.
@Keotsu
The encounter in the dimensional fissure had been as intense as it was brief, thought Musashi as she was returned back outside. Musashi's unique offenses helped accelerate the pace of the fight, while the defense brought by Obito saved the trio from almost immediate defeat. Emiya, too, displayed an incredible amount of flexibility which spoke to the breadth of his arsenal, filling in the gaps as needed.

Making good on the promise from earlier, Emiya relayed what the trio had learned inside the rift before seemingly becoming very alarmed, and handing out scrolls for communication to Musashi and Obito; she was familiar with them, and gladly accepted. Ninjutsu truly was responsible for myriad wonders, such as these scrolls that enabled communication over vast distances.

And in nearly a blink of an eye, Obito and Emiya were gone, leaving Musashi alone near the tear in space time, with only the Arbiter floating overhead. There were a few souls heading this way, and she saw no sign of Mirabelle or the others; it seemed they had indeed been treated, and seemed to have left...or so Musashi hoped.

Nonetheless, Musashi let out a big sigh and stretched, the power of Ancient Insight going dormant as she cut the augmentation off from the flow of her life force. Another soul soon wandered into the vicinity of the Rift while Musashi was collecting her things, trying to decide what to do next.

Musashi listened to the conversation between the new comer and the Arbiter, an inkling in the back of her head that she had seen this person before, but she could not recall having any meaningful interaction with them.

Musashi decided to chime in, approaching the large man, seeing no reason to hide what she found.

"Be careful if you're gonna investigate," started Musashi, as she walked forward. "That tear there seemed to lead to this area's past. A few friends and I just ventured in and came face to face with a massive rampaging kitsune. We were able to defeat it, thankfully, and one of us came out with a strange gem. I can't really explain why, but I'd keep your wits about you."

Musashi looked up briefly at the Arbiter, before turning her attention to the large man, trying to place where she had seen him, and what she was going to do next.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
The encounter in the dimensional fissure had been as intense as it was brief, thought Musashi as she was returned back outside. Musashi's unique offenses helped accelerate the pace of the fight, while the defense brought by Obito saved the trio from almost immediate defeat. Emiya, too, displayed an incredible amount of flexibility which spoke to the breadth of his arsenal, filling in the gaps as needed.

Making good on the promise from earlier, Emiya relayed what the trio had learned inside the rift before seemingly becoming very alarmed, and handing out scrolls for communication to Musashi and Obito; she was familiar with them, and gladly accepted. Ninjutsu truly was responsible for myriad wonders, such as these scrolls that enabled communication over vast distances.

And in nearly a blink of an eye, Obito and Emiya were gone, leaving Musashi alone near the tear in space time, with only the Arbiter floating overhead. There were a few souls heading this way, and she saw no sign of Mirabelle or the others; it seemed they had indeed been treated, and seemed to have left...or so Musashi hoped.

Nonetheless, Musashi let out a big sigh and stretched, the power of Ancient Insight going dormant as she cut the augmentation off from the flow of her life force. Another soul soon wandered into the vicinity of the Rift while Musashi was collecting her things, trying to decide what to do next.

Musashi listened to the conversation between the new comer and the Arbiter, an inkling in the back of her head that she had seen this person before, but she could not recall having any meaningful interaction with them.

Musashi decided to chime in, approaching the large man, seeing no reason to hide what she found.

"Be careful if you're gonna investigate," started Musashi, as she walked forward. "That tear there seemed to lead to this area's past. A few friends and I just ventured in and came face to face with a massive rampaging kitsune. We were able to defeat it, thankfully, and one of us came out with a strange gem. I can't really explain why, but I'd keep your wits about you."

Musashi looked up briefly at the Arbiter, before turning her attention to the large man, trying to place where she had seen him, and what she was going to do next.
Before the faceless one could speak the woman with hair the hue of cherry blossoms chimed in as she approached the Inuzuka. She shared with him where she thought the rift led and that she'd managed to defeat it alongside her companions. Kōtetsu could discern that her words were true, for she carried the scent of Emiya and another he couldn't identify. He listened to her as she continued recounting her experience, but the moment she mentioned a kitsune, his body froze. His mind raced as thoughts flooded his head, trying to fit the pieces together from what he'd heard so far. The conclusion he arrived at as to where the rift led and what could possibly be inside caused a scowl to appear on his face.

“What…Did you just say?” He asked, cutting her off after she'd mentioned a gem. Raw and unkempt anger seeped from his words. Having survived the Razing of Chungsu at the hands of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, he was sure that was the only event the rift could have led to. After all, how many historic events involving kitsune could there have been? As scenes from that night flashed in his mind, Kōtetsu's guilt was overshadowed by rage that built within him and bubbled to the surface.

His intense, rampaging emotions unintentionally influenced his chakra, causing a pitch-black darkness to gather and whirl around him. The air shimmered and stirred as it manifested first as a shapeless aura that quickly condensed into the shape of the large, monstrous wolf above him. Not wholly ‘real’, but corporeal enough for the two women to witness with their naked eyes. The wolf gave off a crimson glow as it peered at the women and the tear in space, giving off a crushing presence that made it difficult for those around it to breathe.

Calm down Kōtetsu! Sirris cried telepathically, but her voice was either unable to reach him or simply ignored outright. Connected directly to his mind, the frenzy of emotions threatened to swallow her whole, and if not careful, she could find herself swept up by his rage. …Kō…tet…su…

(Kamunagara) – Manifestation of Law (Passive)
Chakra: N/A
Description: Kamunagara is not itself an ability that is consciously activated or utilised like one would a jutsu. Rather, it is a product of one’s intent, or emotions, influencing their chakra in such a way that it visibly manifests as a pattern or object that hovers behind or around the user. One such example of this is extreme bloodlust or rage, which has been seen before by Naruto and Zabuza, under the influence of the Kyūbi and sheer force of will respectively. The object, pattern or symbol produced is unique to every ninja, and thus it can be considered as a physical manifestation of their will and being. The color produced is dependent on the type of emotion, e.g. anger will produce red, sadness will produce blue, happiness will produce yellow, etc. While the behaviour of chakra in this technique is able to give off specific auras and incite particular sensations in other people, it cannot paralyse or frighten others on the level of something such as Killing Intent. It also cannot physically interact with or cause any kind of injury to an opponent. This ability, functionally, is passive in nature, as it doesn’t require activation or any form of active input from the user, and is entirely cosmetic.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before the faceless one could speak the woman with hair the hue of cherry blossoms chimed in as she approached the Inuzuka. She shared with him where she thought the rift led and that she'd managed to defeat it alongside her companions. Kōtetsu could discern that her words were true, for she carried the scent of Emiya and another he couldn't identify. He listened to her as she continued recounting her experience, but the moment she mentioned a kitsune, his body froze. His mind raced as thoughts flooded his head, trying to fit the pieces together from what he'd heard so far. The conclusion he arrived at as to where the rift led and what could possibly be inside caused a scowl to appear on his face.
“What…Did you just say?” He asked, cutting her off after she'd mentioned a gem. Raw and unkempt anger seeped from his words. Having survived the Razing of Chungsu at the hands of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, he was sure that was the only event the rift could have led to. After all, how many historic events involving kitsune could there have been? As scenes from that night flashed in his mind, Kōtetsu's guilt was overshadowed by rage that built within him and bubbled to the surface.
His intense, rampaging emotions unintentionally influenced his chakra, causing a pitch-black darkness to gather and whirl around him. The air shimmered and stirred as it manifested first as a shapeless aura that quickly condensed into the shape of the large, monstrous wolf above him. Not wholly ‘real’, but corporeal enough for the two women to witness with their naked eyes. The wolf gave off a crimson glow as it peered at the women and the tear in space, giving off a crushing presence that made it difficult for those around it to breathe.
Calm down Kōtetsu! Sirris cried telepathically, but her voice was either unable to reach him or simply ignored outright. Connected directly to his mind, the frenzy of emotions threatened to swallow her whole, and if not careful, she could find herself swept up by his rage. …Kō…tet…su…
Description: Kamunagara is not itself an ability that is consciously activated or utilised like one would a jutsu. Rather, it is a product of one’s intent, or emotions, influencing their chakra in such a way that it visibly manifests as a pattern or object that hovers behind or around the user. One such example of this is extreme bloodlust or rage, which has been seen before by Naruto and Zabuza, under the influence of the Kyūbi and sheer force of will respectively. The object, pattern or symbol produced is unique to every ninja, and thus it can be considered as a physical manifestation of their will and being. The color produced is dependent on the type of emotion, e.g. anger will produce red, sadness will produce blue, happiness will produce yellow, etc. While the behaviour of chakra in this technique is able to give off specific auras and incite particular sensations in other people, it cannot paralyse or frighten others on the level of something such as Killing Intent. It also cannot physically interact with or cause any kind of injury to an opponent. This ability, functionally, is passive in nature, as it doesn’t require activation or any form of active input from the user, and is entirely cosmetic.
Solanaceae Interaction

The very air surrounding the vicinity of the Rift was palpable enough as it was; the mystery and anxiety that surrounded the unknown was ever present, and this dimensional tether was no exception to that notion. Yet even among that very same drum of distress, the harmony of coming-and-goings among the streets of the City of Stars kept to its standard routines despite the disturbance of the Rift, for the most part. Order was maintained thanks to the ever present watchfulness of the city's Guardians, as well the unwavering confidence in the lady Regent herself to protect them from all forms of harm, so long as they remained within the warmth of her city's embrace. Such was the blissful life of those that lived within these renewed borders.
Yet that confidence was now challenged, albeit still held firm.. The looming presence of an ethereal projection hovering overhead of one figure in particular came accompanied with a stifling, eerie presence that shook the very air like harsh thunder, vibrating into the bones with every clap. The locals surrounding the man had all first stopped to bare witness, only to then begin trembling in place; unfamiliar to such ferocity in the very heart of their glorious home. Such uncertainty truly made them worry for their very lives, yet all they could do was watch attentively in the hopes that it would either pass, or give away the motivation of its next actions so that they may better react.
While in truth the time it was left to linger was miniscule, the tension of the situation came baring the impression that time was drawn out far greater than any might have wished for in this moment. In a steady approach, however, came the gliding posture of the Arbiter herself. While the Being bore no visage, their attention was ever present on the Man at the center of the commotion, fixed within his vibrant amber eyes, should he share such focus amid his blind outrage. In a precise, steady motion, the Seraphic being gradually outstretched their arms, reaching their hands intently toward their sides, forming inevitably the gesture of a welcoming embrace. Contrary to the universal signal such a gesture often implied, it instead signaled for the various whip-like tendrils of pure white to snake their way through the air and across the ground, each moving to coil around the air surrounding the Beastly man and his manifesting ire. In no way did these tendrils seem intent on coming into contact with him directly, they instead focused roughly five meters away from him in radius, forming something of a dome-like impression of their features surrounding his standing position. From there, she only had to speak..
"Your rage is a mask for grief, yet it serves as a stronger weapon against your foes and guides you nearer to your goals. You swell at the opportunity to reap, yet you deflate among nature's creatures like that of one who walks among them. Peace is your first choice, but your last expectation.. You are an Inured Soul.." With every word the Arbiter spoke, the same intense harmonic tone vibrated forth from her, yet this time, that very same tone echoed from each of the outstretched appendages that presently surrounded the man at their center. They vibrated rapidly in place, causing a distortion in their forms, like that of metal distorting from the reverberation of vibrations passing throughout their form. In turn, each word caused a pulsation to thrum throughout the air, washing over each and every bystander like a gentle blanket that was reminiscent of the warmth that came from Solanaceae's heart. That very warmth acted to calm the nerves and renew one's focus, allowing for the anxiety that swelled mere moments ago in each of the citizens that gathered to witness the terrific presence of the Man's incarnated emotions, now instead had the means to watch in careful, weary confidence that the situation was well in hand, now that they were "shielded" from his rage by the Arbiter herself.
So too did this sonar-like energy pulse inwardly as well toward its common center, yet its effectivity seemed far more dulled, as if restrained by some unseen force stemming from their origins. The Arbiter hovered in place a few meters away from the "Insured Soul" that she had now dubbed him in her dissecting of his nature. "So few can truly understand the anguish that lives within you. Your experiences are unique; no doubt bred over many years of contemplation and self-tempering agony. But do you truly believe that the innocent -your own companionship- deserves to suffer as you do? I rest my faith at your feet, and implore you to reconsider your approach, dear Child." The Arbiter spoke of "companionship" as though to offer a pointed suggestion toward his very own inner presences that dwelled within him, yet she spoke of nothing more specific than this. How would she even truly know of their presence, after all? Yet that served little difference in the long term. Much to the same as before, the Being's words carried a calming encouragement with them, aimed at the very soul in hopes to quell the sharper edges of his emotions. As consistent as before, it was hardly forced; the sensation like that of a seed planted and awaiting the choice of its "hosting soil" to determine if it was welcomed or not. Each of the local bystanders offered up their own hands in interlocked, prayer-like gestures in front of him as they bowed their heads lightly toward the common center of the Man now surrounded in a dome of white, each and every one seemingly following the example of the Arbiter, hoping to "encourage" his temperament.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Solanaceae Interaction

The very air surrounding the vicinity of the Rift was palpable enough as it was; the mystery and anxiety that surrounded the unknown was ever present, and this dimensional tether was no exception to that notion. Yet even among that very same drum of distress, the harmony of coming-and-goings among the streets of the City of Stars kept to its standard routines despite the disturbance of the Rift, for the most part. Order was maintained thanks to the ever present watchfulness of the city's Guardians, as well the unwavering confidence in the lady Regent herself to protect them from all forms of harm, so long as they remained within the warmth of her city's embrace. Such was the blissful life of those that lived within these renewed borders.
Yet that confidence was now challenged, albeit still held firm.. The looming presence of an ethereal projection hovering overhead of one figure in particular came accompanied with a stifling, eerie presence that shook the very air like harsh thunder, vibrating into the bones with every clap. The locals surrounding the man had all first stopped to bare witness, only to then begin trembling in place; unfamiliar to such ferocity in the very heart of their glorious home. Such uncertainty truly made them worry for their very lives, yet all they could do was watch attentively in the hopes that it would either pass, or give away the motivation of its next actions so that they may better react.
While in truth the time it was left to linger was miniscule, the tension of the situation came baring the impression that time was drawn out far greater than any might have wished for in this moment. In a steady approach, however, came the gliding posture of the Arbiter herself. While the Being bore no visage, their attention was ever present on the Man at the center of the commotion, fixed within his vibrant amber eyes, should he share such focus amid his blind outrage. In a precise, steady motion, the Seraphic being gradually outstretched their arms, reaching their hands intently toward their sides, forming inevitably the gesture of a welcoming embrace. Contrary to the universal signal such a gesture often implied, it instead signaled for the various whip-like tendrils of pure white to snake their way through the air and across the ground, each moving to coil around the air surrounding the Beastly man and his manifesting ire. In no way did these tendrils seem intent on coming into contact with him directly, they instead focused roughly five meters away from him in radius, forming something of a dome-like impression of their features surrounding his standing position. From there, she only had to speak..
"Your rage is a mask for grief, yet it serves as a stronger weapon against your foes and guides you nearer to your goals. You swell at the opportunity to reap, yet you deflate among nature's creatures like that of one who walks among them. Peace is your first choice, but your last expectation.. You are an Inured Soul.." With every word the Arbiter spoke, the same intense harmonic tone vibrated forth from her, yet this time, that very same tone echoed from each of the outstretched appendages that presently surrounded the man at their center. They vibrated rapidly in place, causing a distortion in their forms, like that of metal distorting from the reverberation of vibrations passing throughout their form. In turn, each word caused a pulsation to thrum throughout the air, washing over each and every bystander like a gentle blanket that was reminiscent of the warmth that came from Solanaceae's heart. That very warmth acted to calm the nerves and renew one's focus, allowing for the anxiety that swelled mere moments ago in each of the citizens that gathered to witness the terrific presence of the Man's incarnated emotions, now instead had the means to watch in careful, weary confidence that the situation was well in hand, now that they were "shielded" from his rage by the Arbiter herself.
So too did this sonar-like energy pulse inwardly as well toward its common center, yet its effectivity seemed far more dulled, as if restrained by some unseen force stemming from their origins. The Arbiter hovered in place a few meters away from the "Insured Soul" that she had now dubbed him in her dissecting of his nature. "So few can truly understand the anguish that lives within you. Your experiences are unique; no doubt bred over many years of contemplation and self-tempering agony. But do you truly believe that the innocent -your own companionship- deserves to suffer as you do? I rest my faith at your feet, and implore you to reconsider your approach, dear Child." The Arbiter spoke of "companionship" as though to offer a pointed suggestion toward his very own inner presences that dwelled within him, yet she spoke of nothing more specific than this. How would she even truly know of their presence, after all? Yet that served little difference in the long term. Much to the same as before, the Being's words carried a calming encouragement with them, aimed at the very soul in hopes to quell the sharper edges of his emotions. As consistent as before, it was hardly forced; the sensation like that of a seed planted and awaiting the choice of its "hosting soil" to determine if it was welcomed or not. Each of the local bystanders offered up their own hands in interlocked, prayer-like gestures in front of him as they bowed their heads lightly toward the common center of the Man now surrounded in a dome of white, each and every one seemingly following the example of the Arbiter, hoping to "encourage" his temperament.

The rage that he thought had dulled during his time with the monks of Kamiyasumi returned unexpectedly at the mention of what was inside the rift. Years of ignoring it, of pushing it deeper and deeper within himself had caused it to return much stronger than before. Though he had momentarily lost himself to it and unintentionally affected all around him, he was still conscious of his surroundings. His first instinct as the whip-like tendrils of pure white snaked their way toward him was one of retaliation, but the words of the faceless one gave him pause. An intense harmonic tone vibrated forth from her as she spoke, which caused the tendrils to vibrate and release a pulse that thrummed through the air. It washed over all those present, and the Inuzuka could see the anxiety fade from the bystanders in the vicinity as it was replaced by a look of assurance.

Kōtetsu felt his anger lessening with each word she said, even more so when the sonar-like energy pulsed inward. Earlier he had resisted the calming sensation given off by the shimmer of the Chungsu Star, but this he begrudgingly accepted. The faceless one seemed to understand him, the pain he'd experienced, and the guilt that constantly weighed on him like chains. The wolf-like manifestation of his rampaging emotion flickered briefly but held fast in its position above him. It was only when she posed a question did its form began to falter. She asked if he believed that the innocent and his companions deserved to suffer as he did, a question that forced him to look at his shoulder to see Muninn huddled into a ball, shuddering under the pressure of his rage. He reached out into the recesses of his mind for Sirris, but all he could feel was her pain and frantic pleas. The burden of his anger was too much to bear, yet she still called for him to come back to his senses.

Get it together! Her voice was nothing but a whisper, but he could barely make it out now. Kōtetsu knew that no one deserved to suffer as he did, and so he welcomingly accepted the calming sensation given off by the woman as the local bystanders bowed around him. Like a candle wick at the end of its life, his anger fizzed and faded. The pitch-black darkness that had gathered and whirled around him began to loosen as the crimson glow given off by the manifestation of his intense emotion lessened. The more he regained control of himself as his rage settled, the more the monstrous wolf faded until eventually, it vanished altogether.

Sorry about that, Sirris, he apologized telepathically. And you too, Muninn. The fylgjur dislodged itself from beneath his armored shoulder and raced up his neck. She repeatedly beat her small wings against his face in clear frustration over what had just occurred. The Inuzuka gently guided her back to his shoulder as he observed the tendril-like appendages that surrounded him in a dome of white.

“It wasn't my intention to cause a scene,” he admitted to the faceless woman before him as he took note of the bystanders still lightly bowed towards him. His words carried no sympathy for those whose lives he'd just disrupted, nor was he apologetic in any way. His pride wouldn't allow him to admit that he had lost control, and so it seemed that the words he had just delivered were all he had to say regarding the matter.

You should apologize, advised Sirris, finally deciding to speak. She knew how Kōtetsu regarded those not of his clan and others he met for the first time, but if not for the woman before them who knew how far her packbrother would have gone? The simple fact that she helped him find his way back through that strange power was more than enough to be thankful for.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The rage that he thought had dulled during his time with the monks of Kamiyasumi returned unexpectedly at the mention of what was inside the rift. Years of ignoring it, of pushing it deeper and deeper within himself had caused it to return much stronger than before. Though he had momentarily lost himself to it and unintentionally affected all around him, he was still conscious of his surroundings. His first instinct as the whip-like tendrils of pure white snaked their way toward him was one of retaliation, but the words of the faceless one gave him pause. An intense harmonic tone vibrated forth from her as she spoke, which caused the tendrils to vibrate and release a pulse that thrummed through the air. It washed over all those present, and the Inuzuka could see the anxiety fade from the bystanders in the vicinity as it was replaced by a look of assurance.
Kōtetsu felt his anger lessening with each word she said, even more so when the sonar-like energy pulsed inward. Earlier he had resisted the calming sensation given off by the shimmer of the Chungsu Star, but this he begrudgingly accepted. The faceless one seemed to understand him, the pain he'd experienced, and the guilt that constantly weighed on him like chains. The wolf-like manifestation of his rampaging emotion flickered briefly but held fast in its position above him. It was only when she posed a question did its form began to falter. She asked if he believed that the innocent and his companions deserved to suffer as he did, a question that forced him to look at his shoulder to see Muninn huddled into a ball, shuddering under the pressure of his rage. He reached out into the recesses of his mind for Sirris, but all he could feel was her pain and frantic pleas. The burden of his anger was too much to bear, yet she still called for him to come back to his senses.
Get it together! Her voice was nothing but a whisper, but he could barely make it out now. Kōtetsu knew that no one deserved to suffer as he did, and so he welcomingly accepted the calming sensation given off by the woman as the local bystanders bowed around him. Like a candle wick at the end of its life, his anger fizzed and faded. The pitch-black darkness that had gathered and whirled around him began to loosen as the crimson glow given off by the manifestation of his intense emotion lessened. The more he regained control of himself as his rage settled, the more the monstrous wolf faded until eventually, it vanished altogether.
Sorry about that, Sirris, he apologized telepathically. And you too, Muninn. The fylgjur dislodged itself from beneath his armored shoulder and raced up his neck. She repeatedly beat her small wings against his face in clear frustration over what had just occurred. The Inuzuka gently guided her back to his shoulder as he observed the tendril-like appendages that surrounded him in a dome of white.
“It wasn't my intention to cause a scene,” he admitted to the faceless woman before him as he took note of the bystanders still lightly bowed towards him. His words carried no sympathy for those whose lives he'd just disrupted, nor was he apologetic in any way. His pride wouldn't allow him to admit that he had lost control, and so it seemed that the words he had just delivered were all he had to say regarding the matter.
You should apologize, advised Sirris, finally deciding to speak. She knew how Kōtetsu regarded those not of his clan and others he met for the first time, but if not for the woman before them who knew how far her packbrother would have gone? The simple fact that she helped him find his way back through that strange power was more than enough to be thankful for.
Solanaceae Interaction

As the projection of the Man's anguish steadily began to dissipate and he vocally confirmed his return to a state of self control, the Arbiter offered a faint nod as a silent recognition of his words, which was soundly followed by the retraction of the multitude of tendrils from their surrounding state, slinking in return to the Being's sides, returning to their otherwise passive state of "propping" her in her hovering placement in front of the man. While all had come to an amicable conclusion -with no bodily injury befalling anyone to speak of-, in truth the situation was far from victimless.. Replacing the radiant illumination of the Arbiter's embrace was the now unobstructed visual of all those that surrounded him in the local vicinity. Men, women, children.. A true diversity of age and background, each sharing one common focus amid the myriad of visibly bewildered faces that ranged among uncertainty and fear: The Man at the center of it all. His actions, although not entirely bent toward the explicit intention of causing any harm to the people of Solanaceae, had the unforeseen outcome of jarring the locals in a way that is not so easily overlooked. To disturb the peace is an offense that was often handled by the laws of Solanaceae, but given this man's unaffiliated status, and in truth as one that most of these people would rather see no doubt come and go as they do, indeed like most do, they instead focused on merely holding wariness for his presence and the potential hostility he could bring with him. Soon, most of the surrounding people began to disperse, returning to the best of their abilities to their tasks-at-hand, yet most gave the scene of the Man and the Arbiter a wide berth..

Delegate Notice - Solanaceae Favor Interaction: Ańbu Juniør

Summary
_ _ _______ _ _
While the depth of despair has been ever growing in the world well after the cataclysm, Solanaceae has become one of a few handful of bastions for peace and serenity that can be found for the common folk that populate the lands. Like most of the Wandering that came before him, Kōtetsu ( @Ańbu Juniør ) was welcomed within the realm, yet rather than conduct himself as a mindful guest, had disturbed the peace by unleashing a manifestation of his malignant rage and despair after being exposed to a rather unpleasant revelation. Such an act resulted in disrupting the lives of those that inhabited Solanaceae, and as such has resulted in a less favorable outlook toward him by the people who were subjected to his behavior.

Outcome
_ _ _______ _ _
Favor: -2
Offense:
"The Goddess of Wisdom is truly compassionate and nurturing, garnering her the recognition of "Lady-Mother" by many who reside within Solana. Aureliana truly recognizes those that surround her precious city as her Children. As such, the act of bringing misfortune or harm -even the mere prospect of ill will- to the citizens of Solanaceae in any form holds a guarantee of suffering her disapproval directly."

Despite the wariness of the onlookers and the gradual return to normal routine, too did the surrounding tension that clung to the very air that encompassed the district dissipate and fall back into a neutral state with the passage of time. Each of the bystanders surrounding the scene had gradually become more receptive to the return of a blissful reprieve from the world's stresses that they had each become accustomed to since Solanaceae's establishment, so no one truly had the desire to press the issue further than it needed to be; complacent to see a resolution that -in their eyes- was thanks entirely to the oversight of the Lady's chosen..
Meanwhile, the Arbiter herself shifted slowly back toward the Rift, taking her otherwise familiar placement beside it before eventually returning her attention back toward the Man, whom seemed to be lost in a moment of uncertainty. From the only words he had spoken thus far, the Arbiter presumed that he was no doubt combating within himself between acknowledging his fault and maintaining his pride. A subtle tilt of her head settled for a hint of recognition toward him that might replace that of a gentle expression as she contemplated her next words. "You know of true suffering that is engrained into the very soil you stand upon all too well, yet here you stand all the same. Perhaps you do not see the merit in this, but I wish to acknowledge, and commend your forbearance, Inured Soul. Whatever you do henceforth, do it with confidence knowing you faced a past you have felt the depth of for so long. It is an achievement few can claim as their own." With those words as a concluding note toward the Man, the Arbiter awaited to see what he would do next; hopeful that he might find the confidence he needed to face whatever demons that awaited him in the coming days.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Solanaceae Interaction

As the projection of the Man's anguish steadily began to dissipate and he vocally confirmed his return to a state of self control, the Arbiter offered a faint nod as a silent recognition of his words, which was soundly followed by the retraction of the multitude of tendrils from their surrounding state, slinking in return to the Being's sides, returning to their otherwise passive state of "propping" her in her hovering placement in front of the man. While all had come to an amicable conclusion -with no bodily injury befalling anyone to speak of-, in truth the situation was far from victimless.. Replacing the radiant illumination of the Arbiter's embrace was the now unobstructed visual of all those that surrounded him in the local vicinity. Men, women, children.. A true diversity of age and background, each sharing one common focus amid the myriad of visibly bewildered faces that ranged among uncertainty and fear: The Man at the center of it all. His actions, although not entirely bent toward the explicit intention of causing any harm to the people of Solanaceae, had the unforeseen outcome of jarring the locals in a way that is not so easily overlooked. To disturb the peace is an offense that was often handled by the laws of Solanaceae, but given this man's unaffiliated status, and in truth as one that most of these people would rather see no doubt come and go as they do, indeed like most do, they instead focused on merely holding wariness for his presence and the potential hostility he could bring with him. Soon, most of the surrounding people began to disperse, returning to the best of their abilities to their tasks-at-hand, yet most gave the scene of the Man and the Arbiter a wide berth..

Delegate Notice - Solanaceae Favor Interaction: Ańbu Juniør

Summary
_ _ _______ _ _
While the depth of despair has been ever growing in the world well after the cataclysm, Solanaceae has become one of a few handful of bastions for peace and serenity that can be found for the common folk that populate the lands. Like most of the Wandering that came before him, Kōtetsu ( @Ańbu Juniør ) was welcomed within the realm, yet rather than conduct himself as a mindful guest, had disturbed the peace by unleashing a manifestation of his malignant rage and despair after being exposed to a rather unpleasant revelation. Such an act resulted in disrupting the lives of those that inhabited Solanaceae, and as such has resulted in a less favorable outlook toward him by the people who were subjected to his behavior.

Outcome
_ _ _______ _ _
Favor: -2
Offense:
"The Goddess of Wisdom is truly compassionate and nurturing, garnering her the recognition of "Lady-Mother" by many who reside within Solana. Aureliana truly recognizes those that surround her precious city as her Children. As such, the act of bringing misfortune or harm -even the mere prospect of ill will- to the citizens of Solanaceae in any form holds a guarantee of suffering her disapproval directly."

Despite the wariness of the onlookers and the gradual return to normal routine, too did the surrounding tension that clung to the very air that encompassed the district dissipate and fall back into a neutral state with the passage of time. Each of the bystanders surrounding the scene had gradually become more receptive to the return of a blissful reprieve from the world's stresses that they had each become accustomed to since Solanaceae's establishment, so no one truly had the desire to press the issue further than it needed to be; complacent to see a resolution that -in their eyes- was thanks entirely to the oversight of the Lady's chosen..
Meanwhile, the Arbiter herself shifted slowly back toward the Rift, taking her otherwise familiar placement beside it before eventually returning her attention back toward the Man, whom seemed to be lost in a moment of uncertainty. From the only words he had spoken thus far, the Arbiter presumed that he was no doubt combating within himself between acknowledging his fault and maintaining his pride. A subtle tilt of her head settled for a hint of recognition toward him that might replace that of a gentle expression as she contemplated her next words. "You know of true suffering that is engrained into the very soil you stand upon all too well, yet here you stand all the same. Perhaps you do not see the merit in this, but I wish to acknowledge, and commend your forbearance, Inured Soul. Whatever you do henceforth, do it with confidence knowing you faced a past you have felt the depth of for so long. It is an achievement few can claim as their own." With those words as a concluding note toward the Man, the Arbiter awaited to see what he would do next; hopeful that he might find the confidence he needed to face whatever demons that awaited him in the coming days.
Before long the people that had gathered slowly dispersed as they returned to their daily lives. The tendril-like appendages retracted from around him, returning to the faceless one’s side as she too retreated to her original position now that the commotion caused by Kōtetsu had died down. Though he expected retaliation from her and the other numerous individuals dressed in uniformed armor bearing a specific mark, it never came. Still, he could see that his actions had caused those in the vicinity to look upon him with weariness and a slight hint of fear.

It was a horrible first impression for the people of Solanaceae, but it was an impression nonetheless, especially of the Inuzuka’s beastly and sometimes uncontrollable nature. The faceless one tilted her head and spoke with a tone of finality as she acknowledged and commended his forbearance. Kōtetsu took her words to heart despite his inscrutable countenance giving little away and decided it would be best for all if he proceeded to do what he’d come for. Muninn returned to her favorite place, snuggled tightly beneath the tan pelt draped over his torso, specifically under the gold-trimmed white armor on his right shoulder.

The Inuzuka approached the rift with renewed confidence. His amber eyes caught the gaze of the blue-eyed woman as he closed the distance between them. He couldn’t shake the feeling of familiarity her scent carried, and the nagging feeling that he knew it but could not place it ate away at him. “You…” He began as he stopped just before entering the tear in space. “Who are you?” His gruff voice carried a serious and unrelenting tone, yet it felt less threatening than when he’d first addressed the faceless woman due to the odd sense of kinship he felt from her.

@Keotsu

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Musashi watched as the man's demeanor changed upon her explanation of what transpired within the tear in space and time; Musashi realized now with her soul sensing that the man seemed to house not one soul, but several though the events that would soon transpire would show Musashi that it was simply perhaps small creatures that were hidden within the folds of his armor, and not that he was an individual like Mirabelle, whom truly seemed to house another being within them.

As a manifestation of the man's emotions would appear, Musashi would see the Arbiter moved to act for the first time since the swordswoman had arrived. Musashi's eyes would narrow, not truly sure whom posed a danger here, as she watched the interaction; an embrace and a sufficing of rage, as the things came to pass, all the passersby that were uneased put to calm by the Arbiter's actions.

The swordswoman became aware of how little she knew of the state of the realm following the Cataclysm, and though she had intended to explore the lands of Kamiyasumi once more to see how they had changed, perhaps spending time on the mainland to see how lands and people both fared now was not a horrible idea. She had heard murmurs of divine immigrants settling the lands, and there still stood the issue of the Oni...were they one in the same? It was an avenue the swordswoman should investigate, especially since only a few seemed to know.

However, while Musashi collected her thoughts, the large man approached her, Musashi recognizing the resolution in his posture and step as he did so - whatever troubled him seemed to be managed, at least for now. She was, however, surprised when he asked Musashi who she was.

Musashi smiled, seeing no reason to hide her identity from the individual, and she definitely was interested in someone who was convinced enough of their own ability to proceed into the Rift alone, especially after having been told what dwelt within. "I'm Shinmen Musashi no Kami Fuji..." started Musashi, before biting her tongue and flubbing her name.

"I'm Musashi Miyamoto!" she said, with no small amount of pride, "Practitioner of Ninten Ichiryu, and Explorer extraordinaire!" Musashi's vibrant outfit and array of swords on her were just as vibrant as her personality, showing the color of her soul just as well as any soul-searching individual would be able to do.

"I don't know who you are, but if you're confident in your ability to handle what's in there, well...Good luck!" she said with a smile. Part of her wanted to test her blades against someone with such confidence in their abilities, but not only did Musashi still need a small breather after confronting the rift herself, she had already decided on a course of action that needed her attention, and was trying her best to not let her desire for a test of skill distract her.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Musashi watched as the man's demeanor changed upon her explanation of what transpired within the tear in space and time; Musashi realized now with her soul sensing that the man seemed to house not one soul, but several though the events that would soon transpire would show Musashi that it was simply perhaps small creatures that were hidden within the folds of his armor, and not that he was an individual like Mirabelle, whom truly seemed to house another being within them.

As a manifestation of the man's emotions would appear, Musashi would see the Arbiter moved to act for the first time since the swordswoman had arrived. Musashi's eyes would narrow, not truly sure whom posed a danger here, as she watched the interaction; an embrace and a sufficing of rage, as the things came to pass, all the passersby that were uneased put to calm by the Arbiter's actions.

The swordswoman became aware of how little she knew of the state of the realm following the Cataclysm, and though she had intended to explore the lands of Kamiyasumi once more to see how they had changed, perhaps spending time on the mainland to see how lands and people both fared now was not a horrible idea. She had heard murmurs of divine immigrants settling the lands, and there still stood the issue of the Oni...were they one in the same? It was an avenue the swordswoman should investigate, especially since only a few seemed to know.

However, while Musashi collected her thoughts, the large man approached her, Musashi recognizing the resolution in his posture and step as he did so - whatever troubled him seemed to be managed, at least for now. She was, however, surprised when he asked Musashi who she was.

Musashi smiled, seeing no reason to hide her identity from the individual, and she definitely was interested in someone who was convinced enough of their own ability to proceed into the Rift alone, especially after having been told what dwelt within. "I'm Shinmen Musashi no Kami Fuji..." started Musashi, before biting her tongue and flubbing her name.

"I'm Musashi Miyamoto!" she said, with no small amount of pride, "Practitioner of Ninten Ichiryu, and Explorer extraordinaire!" Musashi's vibrant outfit and array of swords on her were just as vibrant as her personality, showing the color of her soul just as well as any soul-searching individual would be able to do.

"I don't know who you are, but if you're confident in your ability to handle what's in there, well...Good luck!" she said with a smile. Part of her wanted to test her blades against someone with such confidence in their abilities, but not only did Musashi still need a small breather after confronting the rift herself, she had already decided on a course of action that needed her attention, and was trying her best to not let her desire for a test of skill distract her.
Kōtetsu listened to Musashi as she introduced herself, and could tell from the way she did that she was a vibrant and cheerful person. Her mention of Niten Ichi-ryū, a style of sword-fighting that incorporated two swords as one, caused him to think back to the past when he too wielded multiple blades. He'd eventually transitioned to using only a single blade, even incorporating sword strikes into his clan's martial arts, and in the end, he'd abandoned the path of the sword completely following Angurvadal's sudden destruction two years prior on the beach of the Forward Encampment. Now he relied only on the strength of his fist.

His thoughts of his youth and swords brought to mind a specific person. An outsider who'd managed to earn his trust. The man who became not only his rival but his closest friend and confidant. They'd roamed the lands together, but his friend had simply vanished one day, never to be seen again. And that was when it clicked. Keotsu. The familiar scent that enveloped Musashi was one that belonged to his rival, but he had no family as far as the Inuzuka was aware, which left him to question how the two could be related.

If it were not for the rift in front of him and the scene that he had caused earlier, Kōtetsu would have taken his time to speak with her, but instead, he heeded her warning and nodded in response to her well-wishes. “My name is Kōtetsu Inuzuka,” he informed her. “You and I will meet again.” This time it was his words that carried with them a tone of finality and assurance that left Musashi no doubt that their paths would cross in the future.

The Inuzuka then turned his gaze to the Faceless one. He stared into the inky blackness where her face should have been but was unable to make out any characteristics as not even light seemed able to permeate it. Though unable to tell, he held what he thought would be her gaze. “Thanks…” He muttered just loud enough for her to hear, and stepped through the breach in space and time.

- Entering Rift -​

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Coming From: [Rift] Fall Of Chungsu: Kurama vs Kotetsu

Kōtetsu returned triumphantly from the breach having succeeded in his task of defeating the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. He'd spent some time following the beast's defeat investigating the ruins to see if he could discover anything new that might have been missed the first time around, but it turned out to be a waste of time as nothing had come to light. In addition to his victory, the Inuzuka felt lighter. As if a large weight had been lifted from his shoulders. Though slightly, even the air around him had become softer. He walked from the rift and stopped a few meters away, clearing a path for any who wanted to enter and turned to the faceless one. “.…”

Health
210 + 20

Chakra
2,550 - 40​

@Red-Robin

Last edited: