385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mature Kill

You must be registered for see images

Yuugo [@Poison Chan] a Bus Driver and a member of Town has been lynched

Greetings player, you are Yuugo a Bus Driver and a member of Town.

[Conscious Atonement - Active] -
ever since the fateful day all your comrades died, you sworn to never get emotionally attached to anyone. This, however, changed when you interacted with Emma and her siblings, even carrying her to safety through the woods when she was injured. Considering this, every night, you may choose two players to carry and switch their positions. All actions directed at one of them will instead target the other and vice versa.

Win Condition: you win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

And with this...Mafia wins the game.

Congratulations.

Mafia Members [@XDDDDD, @yurkin, @TheLukundo]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Poison chan @PoisonedSquid @Udell @Oreki_Houtarou @Dragomir @Odd @Angrypotato @All_Red @Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So people you can see now I'm not playing when ISO Yurkin and XDDD. Their conversation tells everything but many veteran players here couldn't catch that.

But as they(Yurkin and XDDD) with Phaze are the only active players in this phase while Drago and Poison seems giving up I think I'm alone today.

I know XDDD and Yurkin looked fishy that's why I said this to Lukundo,

Look,

RN this's what I see, two sides

First side
-You(Less active)
-Dragomir(Moderate active)
-Poison Chan(Less active)

Second side
-Phaze(active)
-XDDDD(active)
-Yurkin(active)

Look again, all the active players here feel like Town.

While your side came with mixed feelings but mostly negative.

Poison has declared in other game if she received Scum role she will not put 100% focus on the game.

Drago played below his town level.

I have my own take on scum,

-If they(Scum) trying to play like town they will play like Yurkin or XDDD.

-If they(Scum) play under the radar they will play like you or Dragomir.

If you flip town, town lost this game. So there will be no future plan.

But your activity so far is not convincing. But Poison is my target this phase.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently poison decided to shoot the person who gave her the gun. This wasn't really a hard game for scum, I am curious as to how town was going to win this game considering the restrictions and activity.

Any reveals about the setup since its over?

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess it was scumsided so far, but might've been fair game if activity was better. dunno about the mechanics. I thought scum wouldn't want to be inactive, but never thought they were this active. witnessed lurker version of powerwolfing xD the game did felt lurkish..

so.. did mafia kill, or the vig? was mafia blocked? I protected XD, but that was a pointless one.

yurkin

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess it was scumsided so far, but might've been fair game if activity was better. dunno about the mechanics. I thought scum wouldn't want to be inactive, but never thought they were this active. witnessed lurker version of powerwolfing xD the game did felt lurkish..

so.. did mafia kill, or the vig? was mafia blocked? I protected XD, but that was a pointless one.
We killed Udell

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm I see. I remember protecting Yurkin N1, tho with doubts. then was pretty sure about XD being a successful protect (and more sure of him) and there was a vig. idek why scum would kill Udell, tho I guess lurky scum would be the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.