Odd

Regular
Kin
578๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
192๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmm.. I thought the Nou was enslaved? way I see it, Nou are just leveling up per night and we need to lock them up. no players affected so far. also not sure a cult would be in the game. is it normal for cults to be in play here?
No, the enslavement and Nous leveling up are two seperate events. The enslavement could be cult recruiting or maybe someone has been silenced for today

Udell

Kin
86๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1. lurky, maybe.
2. hmm.. 1st post said that Dono's slot died though. Ansatsu's name is also not in the living players.
3. I can't be sure of anything with so little information. Drago has been susp from my observations, but I'm uncertain if that means he's scum. his play is largely dependent on familiar players, which doesn't give me (and unfamiliar player) any actual read. I do think voting the one I find suspicious the best bet at the moment, hence the vote. but make of that as u will.
4. so u agree with me in the next post..? ok. mind explaining why the suspicion of angrypotato?
You raise a very good point. I play with him normally so I know his game style and he is awfully passive. He asked why I voted Oreki and then this DP he followed up by saying wth. No real push on me, it's passive considering he asked me why last DP. Also in DP1 he said he was using bait. Either he got a new play style or he is scum.
Drago never use stupid bait like that as a matter of fact considering I am in the game I was more likely to take it than Odd. However I did not want to waste my time with the known when everyone else here is unknown. Which leads me to believe he is starting confusion for no reason because his bait assumes that players who know his playstyle are scum. Seriously that bait serves no logic no that I think about it.

As for Angry potato I already explained. He posted his idea about the set-up which was done by at least 3 players on the first page of the game. Nothing he stated add anything to the game so therefore he posted something with very little meaning and was not actively attempting to do anything more even when he was here.
What really is killing me is this game activity.
Alright, I read through the posts of the people that voted for Oreki on D1 and I'll have to say Udell looks more suspicious, especially for voting out of nowhere. If I somehow missed the reason, please let me know
Vote @Udell
You are making this worst on yourself mate. If you're town I will need a bit more from you.

PoisonedSquid

Kin
22๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You raise a very good point. I play with him normally so I know his game style and he is awfully passive. He asked why I voted Oreki and then this DP he followed up by saying wth. No real push on me, it's passive considering he asked me why last DP. Also in DP1 he said he was using bait. Either he got a new play style or he is scum.
Drago never use stupid bait like that as a matter of fact considering I am in the game I was more likely to take it than Odd. However I did not want to waste my time with the known when everyone else here is unknown. Which leads me to believe he is starting confusion for no reason because his bait assumes that players who know his playstyle are scum. Seriously that bait serves no logic nou'v that I think about it.

As for Angry potato I already explained. He posted his idea about the set-up which was done by at least 3 players on the first page of the game. Nothing he stated add anything to the game so therefore he posted something with very little meaning and was not actively attempting to do anything more even when he was here.
What really is killing me is this game activity.

You are making this worst on yourself mate. If you're town I will need a bit more from you.
First of all, how am I making it worse for myself? You randomly placed your vote on someone causing a tie between two wagons and having RNG decide what happens which I don't think is very Towny at all. Second of all, I don't think there's barely any mention of me, so saying "Oh, you're making yourself look worse" as if I'm already being suspected of being scum by whoever knows how many people doesn't make any sense. At least I would expect a vote, but not here

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1. lurky, maybe.
2. hmm.. 1st post said that Dono's slot died though. Ansatsu's name is also not in the living players.
3. I can't be sure of anything with so little information. Drago has been susp from my observations, but I'm uncertain if that means he's scum. his play is largely dependent on familiar players, which doesn't give me (and unfamiliar player) any actual read. I do think voting the one I find suspicious the best bet at the moment, hence the vote. but make of that as u will.
4. so u agree with me in the next post..? ok. mind explaining why the suspicion of angrypotato?
My play is not largely dependent on familiar players. That was just one tactic that was more focused on them.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Drago never use stupid bait like that as a matter of fact considering I am in the game I was more likely to take it than Odd. However I did not want to waste my time with the known when everyone else here is unknown. Which leads me to believe he is starting confusion for no reason because his bait assumes that players who know his playstyle are scum. Seriously that bait serves no logic no that I think about it.
You guys seriously have trouble understand the bait post. You know that I hate mislynches or don't do them right? So when I say a post to do a mislynch, why is your first thought to lynch me for it? You know how I play, so it makes no logical sense for you to assume that post of mine was serious.

The bait is not stupid and it makes sense. If Odd actually ends up flipping scum, I'm for real gonna get on your neck for it.

Udell

Kin
86๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
First of all, how am I making it worse for myself? You randomly placed your vote on someone causing a tie between two wagons and having RNG decide what happens which I don't think is very Towny at all. Second of all, I don't think there's barely any mention of me, so saying "Oh, you're making yourself look worse" as if I'm already being suspected of being scum by whoever knows how many people doesn't make any sense. At least I would expect a vote, but not here
The sole basis for you calling me scum is me voting for Oreki. He was reading as scum and several players were randomly voting. I voted for a guy who claimed that votes should gain a reaction. Just like XDDD I saw him as suspicious. The purpose of the vote was to observe his reaction. I already explained that. If RNG hit Odd and he was town would you be on Odd's voters? You have not answered any questions.

You are also not doing town any favors with the way you are playing. You said the same thing all DP. This cannot be how you play mafia. That's what I meant by you are making this worst on yourself because you are the only person who is legit convinced I am scum and honestly I am not, I much rather play like you and angry potato and dodge questions all day while saying the same thing over and over again. I am waiting for you to prove yourself town but you refuse to do so. You said the same thing three times in a DP with a different variation.

You guys seriously have trouble understand the bait post. You know that I hate mislynches or don't do them right? So when I say a post to do a mislynch, why is your first thought to lynch me for it? You know how I play, so it makes no logical sense for you to assume that post of mine was serious.

The bait is not stupid and it makes sense. If Odd actually ends up flipping scum, I'm for real gonna get on your neck for it.
Who else did you expect that bait to work on? THAT's a serious question btw. Most players here don't know you and based on your post last DP it seemed most effective on players who know you. So either we lynch you or Odd. However no one is here to do anything.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
416๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
EoD Vote Count
Current Votes

Phraze
> Dragomir > PoisonSquid
Odd > PoisonSquid [Not properly formatted]
Udell
> Angrypotato > PoisonSquid
yurkin > Poison Chan
PoisonedSquid > Udell

Vote Count

PoisonSquid -
2 Votes
Poison Chan - 1 Vote
Udell - 1 Vote

Not Voting

Poison chan, XDDDDD, Rucken, Dragomir, TheLukundo, Angrypotato, @All_Red

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
416๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Fallen Leadership

You must be registered for see images

Oliver [@PoisonSquid] a Vote Recruiter and a member of Town has been lynched

Greetings player, you are Oliver a Vote Recruiter and a member of Town.

[Cattle Recruit - Active] -
you serve as the immediate leader of the resistance, persuading the children on which actions to take. Considering how respected you are among your comrades, no one questions your command. As such, every day phase you may choose a player to command/persuade their vote. Regardless of who they vote, their vote will automatically fall in whatever wagon your vote is in.

Win Condition: you win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

[???] has found a way to escape.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now N2

You have approximately 24 hours to submit your actions.

Last edited:

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
416๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
HUNTING SLAUGHTERFEST

Lucas [@Angry Potato] a Keymaker and a member of Town has been killed!

Greetings player, you are Lucas a Keymaker and a member of Town.

[Pen's cap - Active] -
you're aware of Minerva's plan and are in the search of the pen that will open the doors of the elevator that connects the demon world and the human world. Considering this, every day phase you may choose two players to give a key to. Said player will be able to open one of the 20 doors that lead to the bullet.

Emma [@All_Red] a Jack of Hunting Trades and a member of Town has been killed!

Greetings player, you are Emma a Jack of Hunting Trades and a member of Town.

[Hunting Gun - Active] -
you are the person in charge of keeping Lewis, the most dangerous poacher, busy and unable to join forces with the rest of the hunters while your teammates take care of them. For this task, you chose a special multitasking gun that you don't hesitate in using. Every night, you may use one of the following abilities from your gun:

1 -Shot Redirect: choose two players and force them to target each other.
1 -Shot Commuter: leave the hunting grounds for the night. All actions targeting you will, as a result, fail.
1 -Shot Tracker: target a player to receive the name of all players your target affected.
1 -Shot Vote Drainer: target a player at any point in a cycle, to remove them from their voting ability.

[Protected Prey - Passive] - youโ€™ve helped innumerable people along your way. Because of your kind and protective nature, youโ€™re loved everywhere. Considering this, you need an extra vote to get lynched.

Emma has been shot! The Emergency Aid Kit has been triggered.

Nous's
advance has stopped for 1 cycle.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

[Odd] has been enslaved. He's in shackles as we speak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now D3

You have 24 hours to discuss and decide on a player to lynch.

Last edited:

Udell

Kin
86๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Can get behind this vote

Is that also based on the flip?
This is based on what I think he did last night. I cannot exactly tell you that without revealing my role and ability he is shackles with his name revealed. How strange
Unvote

Vote: Dragomir

I don't like the way Drago is playing, being passive and not actively hunting, I don't even think he voted last DP. Time to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.