Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice job to whoever had the key. forgot the game runs faster than what I usually see.

@Dragomir I disagree that the 'trap' u made was useful in any way, other than to shade anyone who comes after u. if Odd's response was unusual, then fair enough. but then, why didn't u ask if the threat was real or not? u simply jumped to the "u took the bait" post. (I prolly won't dwell on the Drago vs Odd thing tho, could be a tunnel.)
Because it's Odd. The threat was real.

Btw, wtf was that lynch on Oreki? @Udell what did you try pulling there with the last minute vote on him saving Odd?

Reactions: Odd

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Phraze you can't be using the logic that I was trying to throw only shade at those questioning my bait post when I didn't really interact with you besides asking if your vote was serious.

My bait post was basically dedicated to those that are familiar with me. Odd knows better than to want to lynch me for something like that, should have known that I was joking too. Thus I'm after him.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Dark Night

The demons discussed in secrecy, deciding on which child would be their first meal. They wanted to go all out, using everything at their disposal to ensure the death of their prey but at one point, they realized their abilities had some limitations. These limitations bind them. They deliberated carefully on how to proceed and in the end, they went for the tastiest brain.

You must be registered for see images

Ray [@Ansatsuken] an Ability Redoer and a member of Town has been killed!

Greetings player, you are Ray an Ability Redoer and a member of Town.

[Brain Link - Active]
- you come from grace field, the place where premium cattle is groomed. The farm prides itself in the brain prowess of its kids and it happens that you were one of the smartest instruments in it. In the battle against Lewis, you approach the hunt using your brains, devising a plan using everything at your disposal to defeat the enemy, optimizing the strength of your team. Considering this, every night, you may target a player to copy their abilities and use them on a second player of your choice.

Win Condition: you win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

[???] has been enslaved. He's in shackles as we speak

Nous has leveled up. [3/4 remaining]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is Now D2

You have approximately 24 hours to discuss and find a player to lynch.

this death means we are now 12/3 or 12/4 ratio with mafia. Still winnable.

nice job to whoever had the key. forgot the game runs faster than what I usually see.

@Dragomir I disagree that the 'trap' u made was useful in any way, other than to shade anyone who comes after u. if Odd's response was unusual, then fair enough. but then, why didn't u ask if the threat was real or not? u simply jumped to the "u took the bait" post. (I prolly won't dwell on the Drago vs Odd thing tho, could be a tunnel.)
I dont get that
I'm not sure they did anything, or if they did, how do you know?

I received A key.

aa has two post before saying he busy and both post lack substance. Stated that he will sheep his door choice. That's not a good look from where I'm sitting. So ansatuken off to shaky start.

I also think angry potato is suspicious. Just a generic post about the set-up DP1 then went on to say the random door he will pick. There were already a few post regarding that, plagiarism is dangerous in mafia. If thats all you had for us DP1 then it is clear you avoiding the slip. In a game where we have to lynch I find these types of post very suspicious.

Odd created the perfect scenario where people were talking about something that did not need to be discuss at the time. Too many ignored the Drago, Odd and oreki situation.

The reason was not hidden in general, HOWEVER telling you would have ruined the purpose of the vote. I was essentially waiting for a reaction since he was the most scummy person at the time and I needed a better read to know if he was scum.
Sadly it seems as though activity in this game terrible.

Do you intend to try at any point during this game?

Vote: Angrypotato
Im not sure its wise to tell people you have the key.

looking at this series of posts, Drago would be likely scum....or scummy town. the baiting was with intentions to shade, nothing really substantial (besides meta reads). Odd feels like they're tunneling in this set too, so I'll take that with a pinch of salt.

Odd and Udell go into my townish pool. XDD and Yurkin too. unless proven otherwise or when revision is necessary.
Drago is a suspicious slot for me, but that can be for later. Lukundo's posts weren't useful so far, which is susp too.
I see...
who are your prime suspects though? And who are currenlty town?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I'll start with

Vote: @Poison chan
just RVS?
or acually sus?

Here’s my theory, it’s quite simple too. When you got nothing to hide you tend not to worry. However that also now can be used against us. Onto my point, the users who are usually active they tend to be either mafia or townies with active roles. Now I think those so far we had lynched were not as active. I bet on XDDD and Odd.
SO your saying that you most likely arent mafia or have an active role, because your not as active much?
I disagree with the theory because i think the easiest play for mafia would be to play as little as possible, or interact when they have to. So inactivity is a strong tool for mafia.

You don't have any scumreads or people you suspect?
How about you?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@Phraze you can't be using the logic that I was trying to throw only shade at those questioning my bait post when I didn't really interact with you besides asking if your vote was serious.

My bait post was basically dedicated to those that are familiar with me. Odd knows better than to want to lynch me for something like that, should have known that I was joking too. Thus I'm after him.
thats making alot of assumptions. For all you know he couldve been fooled by your joke, despite his experience of playing with you.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@All_Red never said which door I choose but i can see where you are coming from. Might have screwed myself. Anyway am I the only one who finds angry potato sus? will look at post later gotta go work.

Btw, wtf was that lynch on Oreki? @Udell what did you try pulling there with the last minute vote on him saving Odd?
Really Drago? Thats all you have to say? Seems as though you want to die.

Reactions: Just_Red

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here’s my theory, it’s quite simple too. When you got nothing to hide you tend not to worry. However that also now can be used against us. Onto my point, the users who are usually active they tend to be either mafia or townies with active roles. Now I think those so far we had lynched were not as active. I bet on XDDD and Odd.
this doesn't look like scumhunting. just speculation.

Can you guys give reads, that'll help identify who you guys see as most sus and that might help with the lynching process
XDDDDD - lurky but from my homesite. within town meta.
yurkin - lurky but from my homesite. within town meta.

Odd - #23 looks helpful overall. #36 was the first to get into the solid stuff, not setup speculation.
vibes from the slot tho.
Poison chan - #19 felt town. the last line.
TheLukundo - complacency could be scum.
Udell - activity has been consistent, could be town. getting opportunistic vibes tho.
Dragomir - susp. tho it could be a playstyle so gonna observe more.

All_Red - no opinion
Rucken - no opinion
Angrypotato - no opinion
PoisonedSquid - no opinion

I dont get that
I'm not sure they did anything, or if they did, how do you know?
this?
[???] has been enslaved. He's in shackles as we speak

Nous has leveled up. [3/4 remaining]

Reactions: RuckenTM

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

how could the threat be real if they found it suspect enough to lynch? they knew it was a strange move coming from u. u are saying it was strange of them to suspect u....doing something out of the ordinary? doesn't sound warranted.

going after only those familiar with u, knowing full well that what u did was not the usual thing, implies u went in for scummy reasons. if it was a joke, then why was it not the usual thing? it would seem u want to incriminate those 'familiar with u'. to me, with the explanations so far, u would be scum or just bad town. bad town being a reason I prolly won't dwell on it so much.

I just really find the excuse, even the 'trap', a bad one. looks more incriminating than informative, and with zero level reasoning.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For starters, it'll be best to check the players who were on the Oreki wagon on D1. I'll go look at XDDDDD and Udell as well once I have some time to do so
there are only 2 on Oreki's wagon, and the one who made the tying vote was Udell. not sure if scum would want to vote in that manner. also, the focus on 2 voters when there hasn't been enough posts to establish motivations doesn't sound very helpful.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
This sounds reallllllly bad.
why?

this doesn't look like scumhunting. just speculation.

XDDDDD - lurky but from my homesite. within town meta.
yurkin - lurky but from my homesite. within town meta.

Odd - #23 looks helpful overall. #36 was the first to get into the solid stuff, not setup speculation.
vibes from the slot tho.
Poison chan - #19 felt town. the last line.
TheLukundo - complacency could be scum.
Udell - activity has been consistent, could be town. getting opportunistic vibes tho.
Dragomir - susp. tho it could be a playstyle so gonna observe more.

All_Red - no opinion
Rucken - no opinion
Angrypotato - no opinion
PoisonedSquid - no opinion

this?

thank you for the reads.

also you stated, that the key user did well, how do you know they did well? Thats what I was questioning

For starters, it'll be best to check the players who were on the Oreki wagon on D1. I'll go look at XDDDDD and Udell as well once I have some time to do so
Okay sure. Any reads atm?

there are only 2 on Oreki's wagon, and the one who made the tying vote was Udell. not sure if scum would want to vote in that manner. also, the focus on 2 voters when there hasn't been enough posts to establish motivations doesn't sound very helpful.
thanks for that.
Yea youve got a point.

Well that was a close call yesterday, I'm alive because of RNG
RNG?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@All_Red never said which door I choose but i can see where you are coming from. Might have screwed myself. Anyway am I the only one who finds angry potato sus? will look at post later gotta go work.

Really Drago? Thats all you have to say? Seems as though you want to die.
Potato, doesnt seem sus imo.
what makes him sus in your eye, maybe Im missing smth?

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thank you for the reads.

also you stated, that the key user did well, how do you know they did well? Thats what I was questioning

thanks for that.
Yea youve got a point.
1. noticed a typo in my list. insignificant but lol
2. only saw the 1st episode, but Nouma aren't with humans. 3/4 remaining means that 1 was locked up (besides the mention). they also leveled up. whatever it is, it's for the best to eliminate them. could be antitown/setup mechanic, but probably something that worsens by the level.
3. not sure how confident I am in that point, since it was only 2 votes. Drago seems to think it was a save, but not sure scum would want to try that when it results in a lynch tie.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This sounds reallllllly bad.
Dragomir knows better starting to think he is town. He is being passive becomes whenever he thinks im scum he pushes for me hard. He stated I was suspicious and nothing else. My vote was not a last minute vote and the site was down for a while every player had ample time to contribute. We literally had 4 voters last DP in a 14 player game so I am inclined to think that we have a few non voters hoping to slide under radar and pin the blame on others for mislynch. If I dont hear from angry Potato then I voting him up. If all you have to say is this sounds bad then you're not really helping. Too many quiet people in here. Madie gave me the worst possible role because I trust no one smh. I wanna see people talking. These one sentence post are unacceptable so lets start with your reads...
that's it? Oreki got hit with RNG because we had 10 nonvoting players. I find it interesting that makes me and XDDD sus. Nothing for Odd voters? Or will you wait for him to flip town?

Status
Not open for further replies.