Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
±±Updated Rules±±

Added a clarification concerning summoning tools with sealing tattoos and seals.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±±Updated Rules±±

Swift Release has been updated with the extra ruling of two roleplay moderators permission and guidelines on its useage and a line of advancement it cannot pass.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±±Updated Custom Summoning Rules±±

Added the following to the new Custom Summoning Rules:

Unlike normal Custom Jutsu, Custom Summons can be taught freely to the signers of the contract by the contract holder regardless of the rank of the summon as long as the singer has the appropriate conditions to learn it. This means that you don't need a sensei status to teach S-Rank summons and above to the signers of your contract. This doesn't not include Ninjutsu/Genjutsu related to the contract; it only pertains to the Summoning Animals of the contract.
This rules comes into effect from this point forward.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto Biographies

As of now Kabuto Biographies are on hold for updating the rules from the new updates in the manga, those who have a kabuto biography cannot try to attain sage mode in the mean time, and when the release of the rules comes any who dont have the requirements but possess the biography still cannot attain the new abilities until they meet them.

Orochimaru and Edo Tensei

As of now Orochimaru biographies will be on hold for revisiting of the rules and restrictions, along with the edo tensei technique. Added note any whom currently possess the orochimaru and kabutomaru biographies will not be allowed useage of the Edo tensei whilst its being revisited and users will also be required to provide full links to the battles where they attained the bio's, the battles to attain sacrifices and those will be reviewed for their legitimacy.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~ Updated Jutsulist ~

Aburame Techniques in the Jutsulist have been de-bugged ( ha-ha. ) Members using Aburame bios, check the changes to the ranges of the technique and their descriptions before using them. Techniques have been explained more clearly, and the effective ranges of some techniques changed. Description for Hijutsu: Mushidama changed entirely.

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±± Introduced Shishou's in the Sensei System ±±

Ok, long story short, we now have, besides Senseis (who can teach anything they have the requirements to teach) and Senpais (who can teach ONLY the basic 5 elements), a new type of teacher: Shishou's or Masters. These are role-players that have excelled in a given field of expertise and that have showcased in many occasions the needed skill to teach those fields of expertise. They can teach only specific things, general clan or KG related. They are being introduced to help with the teachings of specific clan techniques mainly and some KG which lack teachers at the moment.

These members are not senseis, so they will only take a limited amount of students at any given time. Also, they are not senpais, thus they are independent and work by themselves. They answer to the Head Sensei and to the RP Mod responsible for the Sensei System (Myself for now).

I will, from this point forward, revoke any permission given to teach Genjutsu or Ninjutsu to a senpai, as well as any other additional skill. The teaching of those fields are now completely and exclusively the responsibility of the Senseis. If you already had permission to teach a KG, clan technique or any other skill, you need to speak to me to keep teaching it.

These Masters are chosen through our own evaluation of their RP skills, behavior, demeanor, interest, activity, etc. so you can't just apply for it (which means that you can't start bugging me to make you a master of something). You must earn that title by your own skill. Unlike the sensei and senpai status, which can be dropped due to your inactivity for example, the Master Status is maintained indefinitely unless something severe happens. However, Masters still abide by the general rules of conduct of senseis and senpais, they just don't have any "obligation" towards the teaching system (in a manner of speaking). Also, you will see that some senpais are also shishous for a specific field.

The shishou list is located in the official sensei list, in the training grounds,

Thank you, Scorps

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsukune

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~ Sound Restrictions Created ~

The restrictions for learning Sound have been updated and posted, they can be found . Please ensure you fit those restrictions before asking anyone who can teach Sound to do so, as otherwise it might not sound ( ha-ha. ) very good to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Logic-

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~ Fuuin and Kinjutsu Heavily Updated ~

The list of Kinjutsu and Fuuinjutsu, which can be found , have been heavily updated and their descriptions modified. There are large differences, and it is highly advisable that anyone capable of using Fuuin or Kinjutsu check it out immediately, as it is forbidden ( ha-ha. ) to use these techniques in their earlier forms.

As a personal note, I would like to thank the knob, Mathias, for his help with it. ^_^

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~ Genjutsu Heavily Updated ~

The list of Genjutsu, which can be found in the Genjutsu subforum of the Jutsu section, have been heavily updated and their descriptions modified. There are large differences, and it is highly advisable that everyone check it out. You are labouring under an illusion ( ha-ha. ) if you believe you can use Genjutsu effectively without noting all the changes first.

As a personal note, I would like to thank old whats-his-face, Porps ? Shorts ? Ah, Scorps! for his help with it. ^_^

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±± Sensei List ±±

Updated the sensei List. Added Riku.. and Nagato.. as senseis, edited some senpais, added some shishou's and edited some other info. As always the information can be found .

Yours trully, Scorps

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±± Elemental Weakness and Strengths ±±

Updated the old Weakness and Strengths guide. Now, its very important that you read through it thoroughly as we changed some already established notions and principles and we introduced others, namely regarding some new elements such as Dust Release. Another important aspect members should check regards Swift Release which has now been defined and described and its use regulated. The guide can be found

Yours trully, Scorps

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±± Jutsu List - AACT List ±±

Added a new batch of freshly made Cannon techniques from various fields. Check them out and have fun! And btw, thank Izanami Kaito as he was the mastermind behind 98% of them and to Nexus who just checked them all.

Yours trully, Scorps

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±± Bio Tests ±±

Since there was always a misconception about this, I've decided to make a clarification of the ongoing rules on bio tests. When you take a battle test and fail you need to wait one month to retake the same test. If you wish to then take another bio test, you need to wait one month from the date your failed bio test happened before applying for another bio test. If you pass a bio test you need to wait one month before applying for another test requiring bio or to make a permission required bio.

Don't forget that bio tests put a strain on the Senseis and Staff and require lots of work to organize and hold. If you are unsure if you like that bio you are making or not, don't take the test. Because doing so and changing your mind one month later is hard on the system and makes it slower for everyone.

Forever Yours, Scorps

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±± Cj Thread ±±

The previous cycle of submissions ended on sunday, yet, the new cycle is yet to start. I haven't posted the marker on purpose, to enable us to get up to date with the submissions. Also, i didn't close the thread so everyone could keep working on their submissions until they were checked as when i close it, people lose the ability to edit their posts. So, please, if you posted 3 techniques in the cycle that ended on sunday, don't post thinking you are posting on a new cycle. Let us get up to date with the thread. You have my word it will take only two or three days tops.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
±± Old Custom Techniques ±±

Ok, because some people have alerted us to this I decided to explain some issues that are being noted regarding the Pre-New Rules and Post-New Rules regarding Custom Jutsu trading and Sharing.

-If your technique was traded before the new rules and you have proof of it (and by proof, I mean NB proof such as VMS and PMS) then you still keep its use.

-The 6 trading limit for each custom technique only affects things traded after the new rules were set. For example: Custom A was shared to 5 people before the new rules and 3 people after it. You can still teach it to 3 other people.

-If your custom was approved in the old CJ thread and has a note "Can only be used by me" (or any variation of it), you can still teach it to other people as in the old thread, no mention to that restriction was ever made. However, things approved in the new thread with such note must abide by it. Meaning that if you made a custom that states that can only be used by you, it cant be traded.

-You cannot, at the moment, drop customs. The only exception are Custom Weapons. You can, however, update them. To update a custom means to introduce minor corrections or aspects, adding minor abilities, removing or adding restrictions, editting rank or range, etc. Updating a custom isn't to be done to get a brand new custom but an updated version of the one approved that will substitute the original one. Only update if you are sure about it, because some things that were approvable in the past, aren't approvable now and you might get your customs lowered in their abilities. Once that is done and its approved, no turning back is possible.

-When you update a custom, its your job to inform the people whom you gave acess to that custom of its current, correct version. Using an outdated custom may mean the loss of a tournament, war, etc. It falls un your shoulders as your customs are your responsabilities.

-Customs can't be Co-created. Or, in a better sense, they can, but they belong to the person who submits them.

-I must remind members of the need to update your custom jutsu threads to fullfill the new rules. Don't forget to enumerate your customs and link their approval post if it was approved in the new CJ thread. If you have a doubt, check my own cj thread. I made it so that it might also help users to get an idea of how an index (list and name of customs with numbers) can be enough to organize your thread and make it up to date.

This will be added to the Custom Jutsu Users forum and i'll add some minor things in a bit.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
## Attention! ##

The CJ thread has currently 5 unchecked pages of submissions so we need to close it to be checked. I will close it tonight (in about 10 hours or so), so any change you need to do on your submissions must be done until then. I promise you, we will try our best to make this as briefly as we possibly can. Thank you!

PS-> Anyone who hasn't submitted anything after the last marker can still post after this notice. The cycle is still ongoing until i close the thread.

Reactions: Illyasviel
Status
Not open for further replies.