Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well after reading that wall of text ( i cant believe i read it lol)

I really really have to disagree in some points with you.

Let me start of by saying that I AM A HUGE ROCK LEE FAN, hell i was even going to put my picture rock lee instead of Shikamaru. But seriously rock lee is nowhere near the level of Gaara.

It's true Gaara does not have alot of experience as a Kage but it is more than clear his advancement skill wise and mentally. Look at the manga and you will know. Gaara is leading basically the entire United Alliance on the battlefied, he is taking some of the most important decisions than everyone else.

He was pointed in that position for a reason. While rock lee hasnt really done anything so far, and we have not seen him fight in a very long time while Gaara is fighting his dad and not even counting everybody else on the battlefield.

By the way Deidara only captured Gaara cause he was protecting the village, everybody says that because it's true.

Take it from me, like i said I AM A HUGE ROCK LEE FAN, but you cannot compare Gaara with Rock lee.
okay so dude if tehy had another 2 year skip and rock lee was kage then what would you say

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess i would say Gaara atm
untill we see lee start kicking some ass in the war

Lee should of won their first match but the dam plot said No >_<

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well after reading that wall of text ( i cant believe i read it lol)

I really really have to disagree in some points with you.

Let me start of by saying that I AM A HUGE ROCK LEE FAN, hell i was even going to put my picture rock lee instead of Shikamaru. But seriously rock lee is nowhere near the level of Gaara.

It's true Gaara does not have alot of experience as a Kage but it is more than clear his advancement skill wise and mentally. Look at the manga and you will know. Gaara is leading basically the entire United Alliance on the battlefied, he is taking some of the most important decisions than everyone else.

He was pointed in that position for a reason. While rock lee hasnt really done anything so far, and we have not seen him fight in a very long time while Gaara is fighting his dad and not even counting everybody else on the battlefield.

By the way Deidara only captured Gaara cause he was protecting the village, everybody says that because it's true.

Take it from me, like i said I AM A HUGE ROCK LEE FAN, but you cannot compare Gaara with Rock lee.
Exactly, Gaara is smart and overpowered, he wud just be WAY to much for Rock Lee to handle!

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay so dude if tehy had another 2 year skip and rock lee was kage then what would you say
lol ur funny, u hate Gaara for some reason but anyways he wud beat Rock lee anyday, and after 2 years then idk if Lee is at the lvl of Guy then Gaara wud still win, if he at the lvl of Minato then i doubt it so yea why do u keep trying to say Gaara was jus made Kage for no reason lol. The Sand wudnt make a kid Kage so he can feel better lol, they even said that Gaara is Kage becuz he kept getting stronger for his goal to protect, and now he is still getting stronger, Gaara is bad ass!