Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is a good match up, but we havent seen lee fight in the war yet and we saw garra, and his powers are kage level now. so i will go with garra on this one

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara. I don't know what Lee will do against crap loads of sand but apparently Lee can open 6 gates so speed and power could probly get him through Gaara's defenses but if Lee doesn't finish him before it wears off, he's toast

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be complately honest, I'd love to see these two fight together again. Gaara/Rock Lee vs Kimimaro was probably the best fight of all, before Shippuden. However, Gaara is a Kage now. He'd pawn Lee one on one.

wall2cp3

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you people are all fools. I am not gonna deny that gaara wins but you make him sound like he's as powerful as the raikage or mizukage. Sayin"he's kage level" . the only reason he was named kage was bcuz the elders felt sorrry and just let him be it. its not cuz of his abilitites. It was while he was kage that he proved to be competent.\
Dont forget that they are all age mates in fact lee is only a year older. You guys talk as if he's been a shinobi for many many many years. Lee has more experience as a shinobi as a matter of fact. people say he's powerful just cuz he's a kage. So what if they made shikamaru the next hokage are you gonna start sayin he can beat sasuke and that his techniques are way too powerful?
NO!!!!!
In fact give lee and gaara the same scenario as the chunin exams im sur rock lee has a very good chance of winning. Dont go sayin he can turn earth to sand cuz he only did that in a filler so its not official. Gaaras sand does not build up physicllay in power nor does it get faster so give him a fast opponent with good taijutsu and im sure gaara wont stand much of a chance. Seriously cuz he blocked 1 amaterasu from a weakened sasuke everyone wants to ride his nuts.
The only shippuden fight we've seen from your so called super kage was against my man deidara. deidara even had a handicap. if i remember he only had i bag of clay 1 or 2 i cant remember. While gaara had all the sand in his village and gourd. yet he still lost. ur prolly gonna say he had to protect the village thats y he lost. but then y didnt gaara beat him right away cuz he used that giant exploding clay at the end.
Also that little clash with his dad got all the fanboys hyped up.
He didnt even win. Gaara only has 4 years of experience as a shinobi so to call him kage level just cuz they named him kazekage is far fetched. hes strong but i dont think you guys know what it means to be a kage.
Those are the most powerful and wise shinobi.
i will note that based on what we've seen he can handle the village properly but to overestimate his abilities is bad.
there are plenty of shinobi who arent kage but are stronger then gaara
kakashi
guy
naruto
sasuke
cuz then yall should say sasuke is at kage level cuz he actually defeated a kage level shinobi. when gaara cudnt even defeat a s class criminal.
Im just sayin they are agemates but their are those who progess faster
such as neji and sasuke
so please dont go throwing around the word kage level cuz kage are the village managers and protect the people. btw hes very good at protecting the village.
btw for those who say he is stronger without the shukaku are dumb cuz jinchuruiki are stronger than most people with their high chakra reseves and etc

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you people are all fools. I am not gonna deny that gaara wins but you make him sound like he's as powerful as the raikage or mizukage. Sayin"he's kage level" . the only reason he was named kage was bcuz the elders felt sorrry and just let him be it. its not cuz of his abilitites. It was while he was kage that he proved to be competent.\
Dont forget that they are all age mates in fact lee is only a year older. You guys talk as if he's been a shinobi for many many many years. Lee has more experience as a shinobi as a matter of fact. people say he's powerful just cuz he's a kage. So what if they made shikamaru the next hokage are you gonna start sayin he can beat sasuke and that his techniques are way too powerful?
NO!!!!!
In fact give lee and gaara the same scenario as the chunin exams im sur rock lee has a very good chance of winning. Dont go sayin he can turn earth to sand cuz he only did that in a filler so its not official. Gaaras sand does not build up physicllay in power nor does it get faster so give him a fast opponent with good taijutsu and im sure gaara wont stand much of a chance. Seriously cuz he blocked 1 amaterasu from a weakened sasuke everyone wants to ride his nuts.
The only shippuden fight we've seen from your so called super kage was against my man deidara. deidara even had a handicap. if i remember he only had i bag of clay 1 or 2 i cant remember. While gaara had all the sand in his village and gourd. yet he still lost. ur prolly gonna say he had to protect the village thats y he lost. but then y didnt gaara beat him right away cuz he used that giant exploding clay at the end.
He didnt even win. Gaara only has 4 years of experience as a shinobi so to call him kage level just cuz they named him kazekage is far fetched. hes strong but i dont think you guys know what it means to be a kage.
i will note that based on what we've seen he can handle the village properly but to overestimate his abilities is bad.
kakashi
guy
naruto
sasuke
cuz then yall should say sasuke is at kage level cuz he actually defeated a kage level shinobi. when gaara cudnt even defeat a s class criminal.
such as neji and sasuke
so please dont go throwing around the word kage level cuz kage are the village managers and protect the people. btw hes very good at protecting the village.
btw for those who say he is stronger without the shukaku are dumb cuz jinchuruiki are stronger than most people with their high chakra reseves and etc
blah, blah, blah, its so annoying listening to u, damn Gaara hater. U know what **** it! Gaara wud beat all other Kages so ya he is Kage lvl!

keoryn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NO!!!!!
kakashi
guy
naruto
sasuke
such as neji and sasuke
Well after reading that wall of text ( i cant believe i read it lol)

I really really have to disagree in some points with you.

Let me start of by saying that I AM A HUGE ROCK LEE FAN, hell i was even going to put my picture rock lee instead of Shikamaru. But seriously rock lee is nowhere near the level of Gaara.

It's true Gaara does not have alot of experience as a Kage but it is more than clear his advancement skill wise and mentally. Look at the manga and you will know. Gaara is leading basically the entire United Alliance on the battlefied, he is taking some of the most important decisions than everyone else.

He was pointed in that position for a reason. While rock lee hasnt really done anything so far, and we have not seen him fight in a very long time while Gaara is fighting his dad and not even counting everybody else on the battlefield.

By the way Deidara only captured Gaara cause he was protecting the village, everybody says that because it's true.

Take it from me, like i said I AM A HUGE ROCK LEE FAN, but you cannot compare Gaara with Rock lee.