Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
gotcha sensei

*the clone liquidizes and turns into (Suiton:Suirou No Jutsu)-Water Style:Water Prison as i come up from below the water and make contact with the prison to maintain it*

we're standing on water remember sensei i used (Mizu Bunshin)-Water Style:Water Clone to lure u in

*(Kage Bushin no jutsu) a shadow clone appears and it uses (Suiton:Mizu Kuri No Yaiba)-Water Style:Sword of Draining*

but let's finish tomorrow sensei i gtg

Last edited:

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good moves :D but let me show you some stuff i've been working on
Juuha Shou (Beast Wave Strike) to split the water in half then i use

(Fuuton:Atsugai)-Wind Style Pressure Damage-A Huge blast of wind that levels anythjng in its path.

and using your water thats around makes it even more powerful

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nice move but i got something for ya *(Suiton:Suishouha)-Water Style:Water Shock wave it absorbs the attack*

then i use * (Suiton:Teppoudama)-Water Style:Water Bullet i still out bullet made of water right at you*

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Fuuton:Kaze Gaeshi)-Wind Style Wind Return Stops an incoming attack with a wind type which takes the form of a vortex that the user then sends back at his/her opponent.

send it back at you infused with your water attack:D

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i had a feeling you were gonn do that but i got that covered

*(Suiton:Daibakufu)-Water Style:Giant Water Vortex the attacks stop each other and then i teleport behind you*

gotcha sensei *(Suiton:Koukasuijin)-Water Style:Hard Water Spike *

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the water...... i can manulipate the water particles in side my body to become water and when i'm standing on a gigantic body of water i can move freely from place to place in the water it dast's speeds kinda like teleporting if you get what i mean

Ryuuzaki

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i had a feeling you were gonn do that but i got that covered

*(Suiton:Daibakufu)-Water Style:Giant Water Vortex the attacks stop each other and then i teleport behind you*

gotcha sensei *(Suiton:Koukasuijin)-Water Style:Hard Water Spike *
Grrrrr.. Again someone like that ... ;Grrrrrr....
There wasnt so much water on the floor so you could NOT GO!!! behind him.. Thats not teleporting -_-''''''''

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
let me refrase that lol ryu i know what you mean but earlier i used a waterfall basin technique if you look at the front of the thread so we're basially standing on water and i am able to basically turn myself into water and move freely on it at high speeds kinda like teleporting but not the exact thing but that was my mistake......... i'm sorry bout that

So now you get what i mean it's not teltporting but i got myself there really fast that's all

Last edited: