Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
let's do it

*gets into fighting postion (Futon: Juuha Shou) Wind Style Beast wave Strike a cresent shaped wind goes strait towards you*

dodge that sensei

*(Tanjuu Kage Bushin no Jutsu) a mass of shadow clones appear*

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nice move sensei but i got something for ya

*one of the clones does Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu (Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique) and another does (Fuuton:Kami Kaze)-Wind Style Divine Wind Technique to create a massive whoorlpool going strait at you*

oh yeah i forgot to tell you that by nature i'm an water element not a wind element, it's that i like wind techniques better but don't think that i won't use water

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok good combination but i'm a wind master so i'll use
Fuuton:Kaze Gaeshi)-Wind Style Wind Return Stops an incoming attack with a wind type which takes the form of a vortex that the user then sends back at his/her opponent.

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
k but i got something for that too sensei

*(Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall it blocks the attack with ease*

take this *one of the clones uses (Suiton:Mizu KamiKiri)-Water Style:Water God Slicer it shoots striat for you cutting through anything in its path*

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nice move *the clones dissappear* but can you handle this .......

*(Suiton:Suishouha)-Water Style:Water Shock wave the battle feild is filled up with water*

*(Suiton:Mizu No Tatsumaki)-Water Style:Water Tornado a tornado of water rizes up from the feild and attacks miggy*

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nice...

*(Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy a bunch of sharks attack you and gambunta *

and while i'm at it take this too....

*takes out a shuriken (Fuuton: Rasenshuriken)-Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken and it closes i on miggy*